• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Build a PC: Simple Questions - July 23, 2021

    Build a PC: Simple Questions - July 23, 2021


    Simple Questions - July 23, 2021

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for simple questions that don't warrant their own thread (although we strongly suggest checking the sidebar and the wiki before posting!). Please don't post involved questions that are better suited to a [Build Help], [Build Ready] or [Build Complete] post.
    Examples of questions suitable for here:

    • Is this RAM compatible with my motherboard?
    • I'm thinking of getting a ≤$300 graphics card. Which one should I get?
    • I'm on a very tight budget and I'm looking for a case ≤$50

    Remember that Discord is great places to ask quick questions as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/wiki/livechat

    Important: Downvotes are strongly discouraged in this thread. Sorting by new is strongly encouraged.

    Have a question about the subreddit or otherwise for r/buildapc mods? We welcome your mod mail!

    Looking for all the Simple Questions threads? Want an easy way to locate today's thread? This link is now in the sidebar below the yellow Rules section.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got everything squared away on a 4-monitor setup but none of the screens are the same color!?!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    EDIT: At yall's help and suggestion I have gone ahead and bought a decent colorimeter for the PC. Its expensive, sure, but worth it as now I can do things like help out my friends when they need to use it and program my girlfriend's monitors as she is an artist and needs the color correction. Thank you for all the help my friends!

    After years of saving, I finally have my dream setup! I now have a 3070 card and 3x 27in BenQ 2k monitors on my left, right and center with a 27in Asus 1080p on the top.

    Picture for your reference

    Now, its not easy or really possible to see but on the 3 screens NONE of them match one another in color. The middle is somewhat faded in color, the left is somewhat yellow and the right looks rather normal. Since I am running all 3 as a single extended screen with NVIDIA surround, you can imagine why this would be annoying. Is there any calibration I missed? Something I need to do? I factory reset all 3 monitor settings then put on the same preset and the problem persists even when not in NVIDIA surround. What should I do to fix this? Did I miss a step?

    submitted by /u/FullHealthCosplay
    [link] [comments]

    Is 16GB of RAM really enough?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    I see a lot of people on here recommending 16gb of ram for anyone who just wants a system for gaming. When I start up my PC, I have very few programs which launch automatically, the most intensive is probably NordVPN and even after startup my ram usage shows up around the 4gb mark. Launch chrome and I am up to around 6gb. This means if I want to game, plus have a browser open on a second monitor, I will be pretty much maxing out my ram usage maybe even limiting my performance.

    I ended up getting 32gb of ram for my build, first built in a long time, so I am not sure if the programs are reserving more ram just because I have so much excess, but recommending 16gb for new builds seems like not enough, right?

    submitted by /u/Defiant-FE
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble understanding the graphics card heiarchy.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Why would an rtx 2080 ti would beat out an rtx 3070 when it's just a slightly more powerful version of a 2080.

    Forgive me if this sounds ignorant, but shouldn't the geforce cards go in order like: 2080 < 2080ti < 3060 < 3060 ti < 3070 .etc?

    I want to make more a informed decison when picking a gpu and I thought understanding the heiarchy might help.

    submitted by /u/Nonex359
    [link] [comments]

    A rambling explanation on what bottlenecks actually are (questions welcome)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    I am on this sub pretty frequently and the question I see more often than anything else is "will x bottleneck y?" Or "Is my computer a bottleneck?". Most of the people asking these questions do not actually know what a bottleneck is and are just trying to avoid the bogeyman word they heard somewhere. Hopefully I can clear some of that up here by explaining what a bottleneck actually is, why there is always a bottleneck, and why you want your GPU to be the bottlenecking component.

    So whenever you play a game your FPS is determined by the average number of milliseconds it takes to calculate and render one frame. For example, if you have 60FPS then your computer is rendering a frame in 16.7 ms on average.

    Now since your CPU and GPU both contribute to rendering a frame, both have their own frametimes. Your FPS is determined by the slowest of these two frametimes. If your CPU takes 16.7 ms to calculate a frame and it only takes your GPU 10 ms, your FPS will still be 60 even though your GPU is capable of 100. This is true for the reverse as well.

    I should also explain that bottlenecks change with the resolution you play on. The amount of work a CPU has to do for a frame is the same regardless of the resolution. If it takes your CPU 10 ms/frame at 1080p it will be basically the same at 4k. Your GPU however will be slower at higher resolutions.

    The reason you want your GPU to be the bottleneck is that it is more expensive than your CPU and that a CPU plays a smaller role in rendering frames than the GPU does. In addition, if your CPU is the bottleneck then changing the resolution or graphics settings will net you essentially the same FPS. This is a bad thing because then you can't do anything to make the game perform better, whereas if your GPU is the bottleneck you can turn down settings.

    If anyone has any questions or something to add that I missed please post them here.

    Edit 1: due to a comment I feel like I should point out that basically any combination of new components will not experience CPU bottlenecks. Issues really only arise when using old CPUs or ones that have poorer single core performance such as threadripper.

    submitted by /u/Cocoapebble755
    [link] [comments]

    First time building a pc dont know which cpu to get

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Hi, I am building my first pc and am deciding for my CPU, I am considering getting the Ryzen 7 3800x, but the new Ryzen 7 5800x looks very appealing. Right now on amazon the 2 are only about 60 bucks apart. I am only 14 and all the money is coming out of my job from taco bell so I don't have too much to spend atm. I play games such as Microsoft flight sim 2020 and high intense games like that so I don't want to cheap out for poor performance. I got a 3060ti and have almost all my other parts but I don't know if it is worth the extra 60 bucks to get the 5800x over the 3800x. Any help on deciding?

    submitted by /u/Veebhu_does_finance
    [link] [comments]

    Different brands for the same GPU?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    I'm planning to get an RTX 3060 Ti but I found many different brands with price gaps, and this worries me a lot because I'm on a budget and I'm getting the cheapest one.

    I saw benchmark videos on YouTube with the same build I'm aiming for (RTX 3060 Ti paired with AMD Ryzen 3600). Their FPS on different games, maxed out (1080p) were around 80 to 140 which is perfect for me considering that I have a 1080p monitor, the problem is I'm worried that the people who make these videos own a better version of the same GPU, and that I'd end up struggling with bad performances and FPS drops.

    Does the brand of the GPU have a drastic change on the performance and the FPS?

    submitted by /u/yungaladdin_
    [link] [comments]

    This rig has given me a headache ...!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Crew, I'm frustrated as hell. I finally got all my orders to build my rig. It's decent enough. Not really a budget but not a top-end rug either.

    Components: Case - Antec DF600 FLUX Main Board - ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E wifi GPU - AMD RADEON RX 5500 CT CPU - Intel i9 10850k 10thGEN LGA1200 unlock RAM - G. Skill Ripjaws V series DDR4 Storage - Seagate Baracuda 2TB 7200 rpm and a Mushkin M.2 1TB
    Heatsink - Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 with dual heatsinks and dual fans PSU - Seasonic Focus GX-550, 80plis gold rating, 10yr warranty

    I spent 5hrs putting it together, watching YouTube videos from pros and manufacturers, even a lot of reading the manuals on everything ...!

    The moment of truth, I flick the switch, I get lights on the main board, then I power it on, I get RGB lights, fans kick it(super quiet, no load but still), I watch the monitor and everything is picked up by the BIOS, memory, 1 hard drive of the 2, CPU, fans, GPU, no beeps or alarms. It even sees the usb drive where I'm unloading win10 pro off of. I'm logged in and I have a bunch of drivers to download so I'm transferring everything from my surface pro 6 until I get WiFi connectivity. While all that's happening, I go to move my rig slightly cause I want to look in the back to make sure everything is plugged in. I grab from both bottom ends underneath the PSU and front fans. That's when I hear a loud pop and see a single large spark (girlfriend in the other room thought I was dead). Everything goes dark. The wall plug is still functioning. I pray everything isn't fried so I plug the monitor back into my surface pro 6 and it still works.

    2 questions...

    1. Does that mean the only thing fried is the PSU or I may not be so look l lucky ...?

    2. Why did it pop ...? Faulty PSU, not enough watts for virtually no load, budget\cheap PSU, too much power running to it, cause I moved it, bad cables ...?

    I'm headed to BestBuy to buy a beefier one, the original one is from Newegg.com. I will still get the warranty off the original.

    Oh also, I used the GPU leveler used to brace the GPU and keeping it from bending overtime, is magnetized to keep sturdy, I had that resting on the PSU, propping up the GPU, could that have caused it ...?

    Thanks guys and gals, I appreciate any assistance and insight you all might have💪🏿💯

    submitted by /u/BigHomieCed_
    [link] [comments]

    Finally made it to checkout with a 3070ti FE in my cart at Best buy.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Sadly it errored out there. I just needed to tell someone, I'm very excited because I've never made it that close to one, and yet heartbroken still.

    submitted by /u/HiiipowerBass
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my first build

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I'm going to be making the switch from PS4 to PC soon and wanted to build a custom PC I've picked my parts out already and wanted to know if anyone had suggestions or tips. I'm not interested in overclocking. The games I will play most are Rainbow 6 siege, Planet coaster and BO3 custom zombies. Are there any parts I should swap for something else?

    Parts List: - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x

    • MSI MPG B550 Gaming Carbon wifi AM4 motherboard

    • CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16gb (2 x 8gb)

    • GIGABYTE Eagle GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB

    • Fractal Design Meshify C White

    • Seasonic FOCUS GX-750, 750W 80+ Gold, Full-Modular

    • SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2280 2TB PCIe Gen 3.0

    • CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator

    submitted by /u/22yobyorT
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for a small monitor only for showing temperatures?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find a small monitor that can mount in the case designed for showing temperature readings for CPU / GPU. I've seen them appear on people's builds on PCPartPicker but no one ever says what they are or where they get them from! Open to suggestions.

    submitted by /u/T3MP0C3AN
    [link] [comments]

    I need help after my 1st build

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    HI everyone!

    I did build my Computer. I'm even typing this message, right now, from this very same computer. It sits besides me, on the desk, all lights on, running & tootin. But as you can guess, i'm here because I have problems having the beast doing what I want it to do.

    Here's the setup:

    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X

    GeForce GTX 1070Ti

    16G Ram

    500G SSD M.2

    1To Hdd 3.5"

    Be Quiet! Pure Power 500W Gold PSU.

    MSI Mag Forge 100R with 2xARGB 120mm + 1x 120mm extractor

    The first day when I built it, I had some trouble figuring the cable management thing, like where did all those cables were meant to go???? But i finally found (the hardest was to find how to connect my motherboard to my case, because the 2 user manuals were'nt telling me the same thing). When all the cables were in the places they were meant to be (or t least I do think so, they all fit), I installed windows myself from a USB stick, with a licence key for windows 10 pro from the internet (but from a good site, a big retailer).

    Windows installed, all is running. I set up my preferences, then get on to installing the two softwares I bought this beast for: War Thunder, and Cakewalk (or any other DAW, I need to be able to produce music and my previous laptop was too weak.). I transferred the game from an HDD, had to run an update of 20G, and then, I saw another launcher was available. Installed it. I then found myyself with two launchers, one not working, not able to update, telling me it hadn't the necessary authorizations, and the other one running from times to times, but finally launching the game. I also did a little bit of video editing on vegas pro 15, and it was smooooooooth and I was very satisfied. UNTIL...

    Starting my first games, i encountered THE PROBLEM: The computer turned to a black screeen while gaming, without warning, and restarted as if nothing happened. Restarted it, launched the game again, and same thing. It did that everytime, but at random times. Sometimes while login, sometimes in the middle of a second game.

    I tried to search what the problem could be, and mainly found the PSU could be a main factor.I tried to update all my drivers, then I downloaded a CPU and a GPU test, and ran them both. No problem. I installed Nvidia'S GeForce experience app, thinking that the GPU didn't regulate itself well, so the app would regulate the FPS to 60 (instead of 200ish) and keep it cool.

    I thought that a faulty windows intallation could be the problem, so i reinstalled it while keeping my files. After another 12G download, still the same problem, computer crashing and fully restarting. I dowloaded OCCT tool, ran the "Power" test, for half an hour (wayyyyy longer than what i could ever play) and nothing happened. However I could play minecraft with no problems at all, for a good hour. So I decided to put the game aside, and try to make some music.

    First I tried to download Ableton. Didn't work. I decided to get back to my previous DAW, Cakewalk. A free one, with some good points in it. I had to install Bandlab (some kind of a launcher for the DAW), then through this bandlab download Cakewalk. First the dowload unexpectedly disappeared while I was Showering. I launched it again, but at the 75% point it stopped (even the task manager didn't detect any network usage). I tried installing it from my laptop, but as I expected it didn't work. Finally I got it (luck?), and was able to launch it. Problem: nothing appeared on the screeen. I uninstalled the program, installed it again (after many useless trials), and same thing! nothing on the screen, only a toolbar and a gray screen. I fucked around and found how to open a project differently (maybe with the newest versions it doesn't work quite the same sa with my ancient one). NO SOUND. However I think this problem comes from myDAW, not my PC itself.

    And finally, last problem: In my device manager, my HDD is visible and fully functionnal (drivers up to date etc) but it doesn't appear in "My PC" next to my SSD.

    TL;DR: New PC runs well, but doesn't let me play games, restarts when I try; I have trouble producing music; My HDD doesn't appear next to my SSD While it does in the device manager.

    PS: I know this is a long post, but even my brother in law who's a informatic engineer could'nt help me much but tell me to change my PSU, and I don't think this would help with my problems installing softwares (or would it?) Thanks in advance for your responses

    submitted by /u/Rob_Inet
    [link] [comments]

    First PC build help, willing to learn

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm looking to build my first PC and wanted to get an idea of what range of components I should get for what I'm looking to do with the computer. I am hoping to build a PC that has the ability/room for upgrades down the line when I have more money or more needs. I want the PC mainly for work basics like word,excel,chrome and the easy stuff. I would like to get a 3d printer as well but would need the PC to be able to handle the software. I might be able to get solidworks from work but if not I would use free 3d modelling software. I'm not looking to regularly use 3d drawing but don't want the computer to explode when I want to use it. I'd also like to be able to run multiple windows and basic programs while remaining fast. I have 2 monitors and use them for various courses I undertake and for work. Knowing what parts I really need to spend the money on and what parts a cheaper version will do what I want would be a great help. Any help on where to start would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/TheBuffChicken
    [link] [comments]

    Changed to secure boot on a "MSI B450-A PRO MAX" and I did another setting right under it something in the "advanced section" and now my pc is stuck on a black screen. It feels like i've tried everything.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Changed my boot to secure boot in bios because this program recommended it and now I can't even revert it back. I thought maybe I can blindly reset the bios and hope for the best but idk. Ive used secure boot before and never had problems but it just seems like every new windows update fucks something up, Ive been fiddling with this for the past 4 hours and nothing.

    Steps of what I have already done

    Hit the reset bios button in the back of motherboard

    Removed the cmos battery for 15+ minutes and also screw driver to the cbat pins while even hitting the power and reset buttons, also removed gpu and ram. Tried this 4 times now nothing

    put my old r9 270 in it to see if it was my gpu causing the problems but that didn't work. Used a HDMI cable for both too and nothing.

    I couldn't used my cpu graphics since 3600x doesn't have integrated graphics

    Don't know what to do since I can't see what im doing and I don't even know if its actually going to bios or starting windows

    Any advice is appreciated

    (The num pad button toggles on and off when i click it for the first 5 seconds and it doesn't register anymore, Unless I hit the DEL key which goes to bios , idk what this means)

    PC SPECS

    MSI B450-A PRO MAX

    MSI GTX 970

    Ryzen 3600x

    32 gb team dark ram 2800

    500 WD SSD

    4TB HDD

    EVGA 80+ Gold 750 w

    submitted by /u/Elmertusk18
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good starter build?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    PCPartPicker Part List

    Type Item Price
    CPU Intel Core i5-11400 2.6 GHz 6-Core Processor $293.91 @ Amazon
    CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler $24.99 @ Newegg
    Motherboard Asus PRIME B560M-A Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard $110.99 @ Newegg
    Memory Team T-Create Classic 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL22 Memory $66.98 @ Amazon
    Storage Team CX2 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive $88.99 @ Newegg
    Video Card EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 12 GB XC GAMING Video Card $799.99 @ Monoprice
    Case Deepcool MATREXX 50 ATX Mid Tower Case $49.99 @ B&H
    Power Supply SeaSonic CORE GM 500 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply $63.00 @ Newegg
    Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
    Total (before mail-in rebates) $1513.84
    Mail-in rebates -$15.00
    Total $1498.84
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-07-23 17:13 EDT-0400
    submitted by /u/fruitcake234
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new built pc won’t boot

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    I've built a brand new pc and connected to my monitor and nothing is working no fans are working or any rgb. The only thing that seems to work is the gpu cable that shows a light when turned on.

    submitted by /u/Splice_Joe
    [link] [comments]

    No lights with b550 tomahawk, 2 different power supplies.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    I built my first pc yesterday and when I went to turn it on nothing happened, no lights, no sounds, no fan movement, nothing. I thought it was power supply so I picked up another one tried it out and I'm still getting nothing.

    It's got to be the motherboard right?

    submitted by /u/Distntdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a place to see the true MSRP value of GPU's (and their different brands/variations)?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    This is my first time trying to build a pc and research GPU's, and with the current climate of the GPU market I have no idea what is considered overpriced or not. Is there a website or something that can help me find which GPU is a legit price or just scalped? I understand different GPU's have different specs like cooling, power usage, aesthetic etc, and that these variations can come with a premium. But I just don't know if its standard for certain models to cost up to 1.5 times the regular MSRP.

    For example, I know MSRP for a 'regular' 3060 Ti is $400, but I've also seen Gigabyte sell 3060 Ti's ranging from $400-600. Is something like a Gigabyte 3060 Ti OC actually worth $600 (assuming it was a regular market) or is the price just inflated? I know the GPU prices are going down and I've actually had multiple opportunities to pick up a few GPU's already, but I have no idea what is a good deal or not.

    submitted by /u/ChoppedRamen
    [link] [comments]

    The difference between 2400mghz ram and 3200mghz

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    I built my computer recently and noticed that the ram is running at 2440 or what ever, my motherboard supports 3200mghz over clocked but my ram is just 3200 will this affect anything in terms of increasing the speed, and is it really worth it

    Anyway another thing in curious about is if its really worth it.

    Fucking yes Holy shit went from 100 fps to 200 in csgo 100 percent worth it and way easier then I thought

    submitted by /u/tqpsy__
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me analyze my MemTest86 results?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    Any help would be really appreciated.https://pastebin.com/85T8HM8d

    EDIT:

    Pics from the test result:
    https://pasteboard.co/Kcufnft.jpg

    https://pasteboard.co/Kcuftps.jpg

    submitted by /u/SwagiWagi0
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me figure out why my newly built PC is crashing Rocket League when my old Potato PC did bot.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    PC Specs are here.

    So I'll start by describing the "crash" because I think it's unusual. It happens when playing Rocket League and the game will run fine until it seemingly randomly will freeze. At that point I can not Tab out or task manager. The only thing I have found that works is to Ctrl+Alt+Del and log out then log back in and the PC is fine.

    Possibilities I've Considered

    I usually have Discord and Bakkesmod (a low impact mod for training/measuring stats) running and I thought it might be discord but it has recently happened when discord was not running and it does not impact my discord calls in any way even while the game is froze.

    I checked Reliability Manager and I got: Radeon Software: Host Application: Stopped Working at the time of crash. The full description is here. Also in reliability manger I've seen "Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.343.871.0)" happen around the same time each time but I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.

    I check temps and usage and this is what i get with Rocket League, Discord, Bakkesmod, and Spotify at the same time.

    GPU: Temp: ~43 Degrees Usage: Jumps from 5-99% constantly.

    CPU: Temp: ~52 Degrees Usage: 5%

    Ram: 6500 mb

    The most concerning thing is why does my usage jump around so much? This happens in other games as well.

    Things i've tried:

    1. Running the game on low settings. (I usually play all performance mode anyway)
    2. Turned off Radeon Overlay Settings
    3. Turned off Radeon Hotkeys
    4. Updated to Driver V 21.6.1 (Full Install, Factory Rest, Keep User Settings)
    5. Everything on this list except for changing compatibility mode.

    This is incredibly frustrating and any help would be appreciated.

    Edit: I spent like an hour making this post an the title is messed up good job me. It should read: Please help me figure out why my newly built PC is crashing Rocket League when my old Potato PC did not.

    submitted by /u/Regular_Andy
    [link] [comments]

    PC Noob: I'm looking for a GPU upgrade for my RX570 but also unsure if the rest would need to be upgraded to keep up

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    MOBO: B450M DS3h

    Processor: Ryzen 5 2600

    Ram: 16 GB

    PSU: 500 w Huntkey GS600 80 Plus

    GPU: RX 570 ROG Strix 8GB

    Let's say I have a budget of $1,000 maximum for the GPU. However, if something from the parts needs to be upgraded to keep up, I might have to lower the GPU budget to afford it.

    Edit: let me know if I missed any other detail that would be pertinent.

    Edit: I'm currently on a 1080p monitor and I mostly play single-player games.

    submitted by /u/kakalbo123
    [link] [comments]

    Pc Running substantially slower than before

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Specs: i5-10400F 16gb ddr4 PNY GeForce 1660 Ti

    I got this pc around 8 months ago, and recently I have noticed substantial decreases in average FPS in all the games I play. A good 25-35% slower. I haven't done anything really to it, and task manager always shows gpu usage as a very low number (typically under 30%). In fact, most of the time, gpu, cpu, and ram usage are all under 65%. Any ideas on what may be the problem and how to solve it?

    submitted by /u/Radioactiv55
    [link] [comments]

    How does WiFi card works?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Ngl I never understood how it works,all I know is that it allows WiFi to be used in your pc (if I'm not wrong idk)

    Edit: Thanks for helping me

    submitted by /u/Wistifie
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with adding/building a gaming PC.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Okay, so I'm planning on building a gaming PC. My budget is not too big, but I want to play some Modded Minecraft, The Forest, and mostly casual games like that. My dad wants me to add onto an old HP Dell Desktop computer I have, should I add onto that HP Dell desktop, or buy a new one, or just completely start from scratch? I also don't know much about PCs. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kilroywasnothere_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment