• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] Razer - Blade 15 Advanced with 3080 [W] Local Cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] Razer - Blade 15 Advanced with 3080 [W] Local Cash


    [USA-CA] [H] Razer - Blade 15 Advanced with 3080 [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    TIMESTAMP

    Brand new in box, factory sealed, never opened. I'd prefer that you open it when we meet to confirm it works. Will meet at local police department or bank.

    Specs of laptop: BESTBUY

    i7-10875H

    RTX 3080

    32GB Ram

    1TB SSD

    4K OLED 60hz display

    Asking for $2500 cash.

    Located in SGV area, but willing to travel throughout LA county.

    submitted by /u/evolutionarycat
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] RTX EVGA 3090 Hybrid [W] Verified Paypal

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    TL:DR Asking for $2100 OBO - EVGA 3090 ULTRA OC ( + EVGA Hybrid Kit )

    This is selling at MSRP (Paid: 1980 to EVGA + $115 for hybrid kit + $60 for extended warranty)

    Why I'm selling:

    My wife is hot, True story, so I have to stop mining in our texas apartment because all the heat building up in our apartment is getting out of hand. Looking to sell only one of these cards, hoping to use the other one just for gaming.

    What's up with the card:

    It works great and has a 10-year warranty with EVGA ($60 addon) along with the hybrid kit, I added heatsinks to the back side of the cards to make sure to keep temps down. The card has never gone higher than 65c, and only mined at 75% its power limit. Can add the original Heatsink as well if needed

    timestamp: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8PKib5kFrUgSCy776

    Semi important note: I've never used this to play New world

    submitted by /u/adilkhan1214
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] BNIB ASUS ROG Gaming Desktop - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 - Intel Core i7-11700KF - 16GB Memory - 2TB HDD + 512GB SSD [W] Local Cash or Paypal Only

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Asking $2000 (MSRP before sales tax) so you are saving on the 10.25% IL sales Tax ~$200

    Timestamp (sealed box and on the box specs). You are welcome to open it to check everything out before you purchase. This still have 30 days return window on it, so if there is any issue, bring it back to me before 08/19 and I can still return it to BestBuy

    Location: Chicago (Northside) Zip: 60201. I do not plan to ship this at the moment

    Can provide original purchase receipt and invoice, all original accessories included (keyboard, mouse, cables, etc)

    BNIB, originally purchased the 3070 desktop version of this from BestBuy but received a the 3080 version prebuilt instead. I do not need a 3080 system. So I'm passing on the saving to you. This is $2000 original before tax (Link to same desktop on BestBuy)

    Asus TUF RTX 3080 GPU

    Intel I7 11700KF

    16GB memory 3200mhz

    ASUS STRIX B560 Motherboard

    512GB SSD PCIe Gen3 M.2

    2TB HDD

    750W Gold Rated PSU

    submitted by /u/camelonsteroid
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid [W] Local Pickup

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Selling a new, but open box EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid. This is the non-KR version. I really thought I could make this fit in my case (ITX build), but after touching it in person/taking it out of the box, nope. Not going to happen. Guess I'll stick with my 3070.

    Card is still in original packaging and never used.

    I am just asking what I paid for it. $980 after tax and shipping. Local is NW Ohio, Toledo/Maumee/BG area.

    Album:

    https://imgur.com/a/pQSzPI8

    submitted by /u/AmALolyer
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] EVGA GTX 1080 FTW [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Timestamp/Pics

    EVGA 1080 FTW, I am the original/only owner. One backplate screw is missing, please check the pictures. I do not have the original box and therefore will not ship at this time.

    I reserve the right to choose not to sell to brand new accounts or ones that show flipping/scalping.

    $350, local cash only. ZIP 08628. Thanks!

    Edit: A user on here just tried (unsuccessfully) to phish my login information with a phony link in PMs. Please be careful for any lookalike usernames that may be trying to scam!

    submitted by /u/roguepotato_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Valve Index HMD & Controllers, iPhone XS, HyperX Wireless Headphones, Mavic Mini, Model O Mouse, AMD Stock Cooler, and RAM [W] PayPal or Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Selling some of my old stuff. What you see in the pic is what you get (though if you think I'm missing something feel free to ask!)

    Timestamps for everything (except xs) | iphone xs timestamps

    Valve Index HMD Less than 100 hours of use. Has one problem (which you can barely notice) which is a small black dot on the left display. Not sure if this is dust or dead pixels. Also missing front plastic piece but it's just for aesthetics. No power cord included but should cost under 20$ for a new one. $350 OBO + shipping
    Valve Index Controllers Only problem with these is the occasional trigger squeak and a few marks. Has had the joystick mod done. No chargers are included but it just uses USB c. $200 OBO + shipping
    iPhone XS Phone is 64gb and rose gold. Front has several scratches but nothing major. Back is... well completely destroyed for the most part. Wireless charging should* still work though I haven't tested. Has 84 battery health, running iOS 15 though I can downgrade it if you want. $250 OBO + shipping
    Mavic Mini Fly More It's in great condition as I've only flown it for 3 hours total since I purchased it in late January 2020. . (description from original owner, I have used it twice without crashing of course) $300 OBO + shipping
    Model O Works fine, probably less than 10 hours of use with clean hands. $25 OBO + shipping
    16GB 3600 I believe this is cl19, used for over a year at xmp clocks stable. $60 OBO + shipping
    HyperX Headphones Used twice for less than an hour. Cleaned. $80 OBO + shipping
    Smart Light Uses wiz app, works fine $10 OBO + shipping

    Will be shipped from 91354 or you can pick it up.

    submitted by /u/BessScharff
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H] 3080ti hydrocopper XC3 [W] Local cash, Paypal, 3080FE

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Looking for 1700$ local, 1750$ shipped. Will be willing to trade for FE 3080+450$. Thanks.

    https://imgur.com/a/rzOPpYh

    submitted by /u/hotelpenn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] 40 desktops i5 4th gen/i3 8th gen or similar

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm posting this again to give it a second shot, I'm looking to get 40 desktops for the school I graduated in Venezuela, my great grandfather built it around the 60s, its a school that's non-profitable and dedicated to Italian inmigrants, everything the school receives goes directly to maintaining and upgrading the whole school (that still shows today! I visited 2 months ago and its really beautiful now, just like I remember back when decayment wasn't so advanced in Venezuela).

    My school website: http://colegioitaloplc.edu.ve/es/ (Photos are from 2011, luckily I don't appear in any of them)

    Story time, In my last grade in 2018, we were given the task to make an investigation project, we had our schedule, 2 hours a week outside of class hours to gather around and talk to our tutor, so she helped us out, and hear me out, I kid you not we had Intel 2 Duo core desktops with 2 gb ram with Windows 10, it runs like you would imagine, also broken mouses and sticky residue all over the monitors. We had to basically use our phones or just stood there until we could go home and finish it there.

    Well luckily in 2019 (a year after my graduation...) our school finally had the budget to buy a lot of computers (refurbished Thinkcentres with 4th gen i5s) and new cheap 1080p monitors and upgrade a lot of computers, also introduce programming courses for high school (seriously mad pissed they did awesome stuff just after I left) and a new course for primary school called Robotics. I was involved in that and installed a lot of computers, it was pretty awesome seeing my old classrooms with much better machines.

    All that was thanks to the underground (now generalized) dolarization of the country, no longer did people pay with Monopoly© bank notes, now a school can actually work.

    So I'm looking at something like this, perhaps something better

    • 38 Desktops = 4th gen i5 or similar, 8gb ram, hdd (students)
    • 2 Desktops = 4th gen i7 or similar, 8gb ram+, ssd/hdd (for administrators)

    (if you have one more desktop that can be customized please lmk, my gf's family has a duo core work computer with 2gb ram as well that needs to be taken out)

    If you have a trusty distributor, seller or anyone else that can get me those desktops please link me to them :)

    Also spare parts (cheap ryzen motherboards, old lga motherboards, ddr3 ram, ddr4 ram, etc) can definitely work for us, we have our own IT department and its always good to have spare components.

    TL; DR: Do you have a bunch of old (2014 - 2016)[Or similar] desktops for my school?

    EDIT: I'm blessed with all the support, I have receive various offers and all are going to my school administrator and they will decide based on my suggestion, I will keep replying offers, thank you all!

    submitted by /u/jijipopo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Fully Built Gaming PC [W] Local Cash, Trades

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/Gq5fQRh

    Hi all,

    I'm selling my pc for 600 obo. In my last post, I wanted 800 but nobody was interested, so I think 600 is a more reasonable price. I'm also open to trading computer parts, such as cpus and gpus, etc.

    These are the specs:

    Ryzen 7 1700x

    Wraith Prism RGB cooler

    AsRock B450 Fatality Gaming K4

    EVGA GTX 1060 3gb

    16gb ddr4 3200mhz

    EVGA 550 GA

    Silicon Power A55 256gb ssd

    3 ARGB fans

    WD Green 500gb hdd

    InWin 101

    Please comment before pm, thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/ralphtheweirdguy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] 8600K [W] paypal

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    I'm seelling the 8600k for 85$ paypal shipped.

    I used the 8600k for 3 years with no problems and temps were always good, I upgraded to a 9700k and don't need it anymore.

    SOLD to u/ccsiyu

    http://imgur.com/gallery/CdTN7IK

    submitted by /u/LargoTaco
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H]ASRock Rack ROMED4ID-2T Mobo, ICY DOCK enclosures, 12x M.2 SSDs [W]Local cash, Paypal

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Timestamp here. Local is Houston, TX.

     

    ASRock Rack ROMED4ID-2T Deep-ITX (slightly bigger than mITX) AMD Rome/Milan capable server motherboard. Used for testing, in-box with included cabling. $450 shipped.

     

    ICY DOCK MB902SPR-B - converts a 5.25" drive bay into 2x hot-swap SATA 2.5" bays that operate in RAID 1. This one comes in the box. $210 shipped.

     

    ICY DOCK MB852M2PO-B - converts a slimline (laptop style) optical drive bay into dual front-loading NVME M.2 slots. Supports hot-swap if the host system supports hot-swap. Connects to the system via dual OCuLink 4 lane ports. This one comes in the box. $110 shipped. If you need some OCuLink cables I can negotiate on them as well.

     

    ICY DOCK MB872MP-B - converts a 5.25" drive bay into 12x hot-swap SATA M.2 slots. Connects to the system via triple OCuLink 4 lane ports. In the retail box with everything included. This is an expensive, niche product listed for nearly $900 on Amazon, though I'm looking for more like $500 for it.

     

    Various M.2 SATA SSDs in the 240GB-256GB capacity range. I have retail packaging for many of these drives as well, though not all of them. All have only had light use for testing purposes only. $25/each for all of these drives except the Samsungs at $30 each. Shipping will be added on extra, or simply provide your own label.

    • 4x Teamgroup MS30 256GB
    • 2x ADATA SU650 240GB
    • 2x Kingston A400 240GB
    • 2x PNY CS900 250GB
    • 1x ADATA SU800 256GB
    • 1x Samsung 860 EVO 250GB
    submitted by /u/Neriya
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SD][H] i5-6400t, i5-3570k combo [W] PayPal

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Happy Friday hwswap got a few things up today

    http://imgur.com/a/hHROXdl

    i5-6400t - 65

    i5-3570k with Asus pb z77-v pro motherboard, 2x4g gskill ddr3. Includes Io shield and wifi antenna - 115 shipped

    submitted by /u/Theverd5919
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] 3080 OC Gaming [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, looking to sell my 3080 OC gaming. Never has been mined or OC'd just used for light gaming and it's way too powerful for my needs

    I'm willing to trade downwards to a 10 or 20 series plus cash. Mainly want something that can handle dual monitors and light gaming.

    Highly prefer local at a police station, but willing to ship also

    $1250 local to 08054 $1325 shipped (signature confirmation etc)

    Product page

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/Shazamm11
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PowerColor 5700xt Red Dragon [W] 3080 FE / 3080 Ti FE

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/pjtdSay

    Looking to trade my 5700xt + cash for a 3080 FE or 3080 Ti FE. Card was originally deshrouded and fans replaced with NF-A12x15s (huge upgrade from the stock fans). I don't have the original shroud/fans.

    Local is 94546 and is preferred

    submitted by /u/No-Cat-00
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] 2 White Corsair LL120 fan 3 packs w/ Lighting Node Pro, 1 Corsair Commander Pro, 3 White Lian Li Uni Fan SL120 3 Fan packs w/Controller, 3 Lian Li ST120 RGB Fans [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    Trying to sell off some of the excess fans I've accumulated.

    TIMESTAMPS

    Prices:

    Corsair LL120s used for a month or two: $75 (per pack)

    Commander Pro: $60

    SL120 UNI Fans w/ Hub (used for about a year): $80 (per pack)

    ST 120 Fans: $20 * Note, I have the controller for these fans but no fan hub. I think they can be controlled with MOBO software but I'm not sure. Throwing in the controller as well.

    I'd prefer not to split up packs of fans or sell individual Node Pros/Hubs.

    Looking for Paypal G&S or Local Cash in 27605 can meet at the local police station for pickup.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Highway
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Zotac 3070ti Trinity OC [W] Paypal/Local cash

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Hello friends !!

    This is a brand new never used Zotac 3070ti Trinity OC. I just received this GPU from Zotac a few days ago and it is now opened but never used. I was going to build a computer for my cousin but now he is having second thoughts :/ I bought this GPU for retail @ $850. With shipping and tax totaling to $962.41. I am asking for $963, local cash or paypal + shipping. I also have receipt/invoice on hand if needed. I am not trying to make money or scalp this product as I was once in the same position trying to buy my own GPU.

    Located in southern California LA/OC County

    Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

    Zotac 3070ti Trinity OC box

    Zotac 3070ti Trinity OC warranty/manual

    Zotac 3070ti Trinity OC GPU

    submitted by /u/edweens
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV] [H] BNIB EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra [W] 3080/3070ti/3070/3060ti, PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I got lucky enough to have just received this BNIB 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra and it's simply too much card for the build I'm trying to do so I'm looking to trade down.

    I paid $1550 for this card after taxes and shipping. I'm looking to do an MSRP trade for a lower tier card to hopefully someone that wants more power in their build. I will be valuing my card at $1420. Prefer other BNIB trades but not opposed to used cards depending on the offer. Please comment before PM!

    I much rather prefer to trade then to sell but if someone also wants to buy the card I will sell it for $1670, which is basically what PayPal fees + shipping + insurance will cost. Really not trying to make money.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/SealAceAttorney
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] PayPal [W] GT 1030/RX 550

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Looking for a low power, single slot GPU to put into a friend's dell prebuilt. Targeting something around GT 1030 2GB DDR5 level performance with an HDMI output. Looking to spend around $80 but send me an offer. Shipping to 22303. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CosmonautLaika
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] RTX 3080ti FTW3 Used [W] Local Cash/Trades Only

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Lets try this again, fell behind on some bills. Have to recoup cost. No anti static bag, but have the box.

    Selling for less than MSRP (1399.99)

    Looking for 1250 Cash/Any RTX Card + 800$.

    Card is used for gaming and watching NBA. That's literally it. EZPZ

    PM me offers, worst i can say is no

    Comment before PM.

    Local is 06418, can't travel ATM (hence why i need the cash)

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/beardgodant
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition [W] PayPal

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I have a brand new founders edition 3060 ti acquired from the most recent restock from Best Buy. I'm looking to get around $850 for it. I posted a link for the card but this is my first time selling something here so I'm not too sure on how to post a picture on the page because it says it's not allowed when I go to post.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/MZJhYPN

    submitted by /u/Boomerkills12
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Non LHR RTX 3080 Aorus Master, GTX 980ti [W] Paypal G&S

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Hello folks! Happy Friday/weekend to all!

    Are you looking for one of the best 3080s on the market? Well you're in the right place! I have my chunky RTX 3080 Aorus Master up for sale! I am sad to see it go but I realized I do no need this much GPU power, especially with college starting in the fall. I won't have time to game and I could use to cash towards downgrading/bills.

    This is a 4 slot wide GPU with a built in LCD screen that can be customized to your liking. The cooler is incredible and keeps the GPU extremely cool while gaming! I've never seen temps go past 63-65c! This is a dead silent GPU.

    Original box and packaging are included. This GPU was never overclocked past stock and has not been mined on. Non smoking home as well. This card is Rev 1.0, thus it is non LHR for those who care.

    • RTX 3080 Aorus Master - Asking $1490 shipped via UPS Next day Air at no additional cost. Guaranteed delivery by Tuesday 07/23/21 to US Lower 48. Will ship in anti static bag (not pictured) and require signature at delivery.

    • GTX 980ti - Asking $295 shipped and insured via UPS. Great budget GPU which is equivalent to a 1070. Repasted several days ago with top of the line thermal paste. Ships in a 2080 FE box as that is what I have on hand. Works and functions great, selling as I have no need for it and will use the funds to buy a mid tier GPU.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/QPXSaGe

    Let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to answer them.

    submitted by /u/Viridez
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] BNIB Airpods Pro [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Brand new boxed and sealed AirPods Pro: $195 $185 Shipped. [Timestamp]

    submitted by /u/CloudPad
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DE] [H] Used Gaming Desktop + Peripherals - AMD R9 390 - AMD Ryzen 7 1700 - 16GB Memory - 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD - Acer 27" 1440p 60Hz Monitor - Mouse/Keyboard [W] Local Cash or Paypal Only

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    I recently did a full rebuild/update to my setup, so I'm trying to pass along my old system rather than have it take up shelf space. Hoping it finds a home for someone looking for a cheaper way to get into PC gaming (or a second system for a sibling/spouse). I'm including everything needed to get started, and I took apart everything and cleaned it thoroughly so it should feel as new as "used" can feel.

    I'll say upfront that it could use an updated PSU and CPU cooler. With those you could OC the Ryzen 1700 to 3.9Ghz and ensure that you're GPU bound when playing at 1080p/1440p. But everything is in great working condition as-is and it's served as a great home office computer and gaming machine (mostly playing total war or league) for the past few years.

    --Computer--

    OS: Windows 10 (OEM)

    Motherboard: MSI B350 (GAMING PRO CARBON)

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 (+Stock cooler)

    RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15

    GPU: MSI Radeon R9 390

    SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5-Inch SATA

    HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA

    Power Supply: Seasonic M12II 620 BRONZE

    --- Case/Cooling ---

    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid Tower

    Extra fans: x4 Corsair red LED fans

    --- Monitors ---

    Primary: Acer K272HUL Black 27" 4ms (1440p, 60Hz)

    Secondary: 19" Samsung Syncmaster 930B

    --- Other Peripherals ---

    Mouse: Logitech G203

    Keyboard: Logitech G710 Plus

    Speakers: Arion Legacy 2.1 (AR504LR-BK)

    Originally wanting $660 but only asking $600 since I think the new owner should invest in a PSU as the one I have is nearing 8 years old. Local-ish only, in the Wilmington area but I'll drive up to 20 miles in any direction to meet up.

    submitted by /u/RealFatChicken
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - NY] [H] Powercooler 5600 XT [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Asking $600 shipped

    submitted by /u/JoeMomma69istaken
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] XFX - OC THICC III Ultra [W] Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Friendly Greetings,

    Have an XFX 5700XT - OC THICC III Ultra for sale. Was a gaming / streaming card for just under a year.

    Timestamp

    Asking: $720 shipped firm.

    Shipping to CON-US only. Please comment before PM'ing.

    Thanks for looking.

    EDIT: Forgot to specify model.

    submitted by /u/AndImAnAlcoholic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment