• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-TX][H] AMD Reference 6800 [W] Local Cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-TX][H] AMD Reference 6800 [W] Local Cash


    [USA-TX][H] AMD Reference 6800 [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Brand new and sealed (see timestamps).

    Local only, 77546 just south of Houston, TX

    Meetup has to be at a bank in my area, unable to travel very far atm.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/o5Oes3G

    $850

    submitted by /u/FaustKnight
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] FREE STUFF, GT 710, 850W full-mod PSU, peripherals, other things [W] you to take it (the stuff that's free), Paypal (the stuff that's not)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    For the free stuff, PSU, peripherals, computers, and other things, see this post.

    Timestamp for GT 710: https://imgur.com/a/yxm9Bkl

    Looking for $30 shipped for this little thing, it's an EVGA GT 710 with two DVI-D and one mini-HDMI. Willing to bundle with any of the other stuff in the linked post. Also have a $220 LGA1200 motherboard and CPU bundle arriving tomorrow, (i3 10100 and Gigabyte B460M D3SH v2) PM me for info on that (will provide timestamps once they arrive.)

    Comment before PM. No chats. (I predict RIP my inbox... lol) EDIT: Just as I expected. Doing my best to answer everyone's questions and messages.

    GT 710 SOLD for $50 shipped, other stuff still available. PSU no longer available, please stop asking about it, I already crossed it out in the other post.

    EDIT 2: Going to sleep now, will respond to messages in the morning.

    submitted by /u/3_Three_3
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-HI] [H] Samsung Galaxy S21+ Unlocked Black 256gb CIB with two cases, MSI B460M PRO-VDH WiFi, Sennheiser HD 599SE, Razer Kraken BT Kitty Edition, Corsair RM 650x PSU [W] PayPal

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Time stamp : https://photos.app.goo.gl/it75vJHfKFFBm7Fb9

    Samsung Galaxy S21+ - bought unlocked outright. Comes with two cases and original packaging. Couple of very fine scratches that I tried to show in the pictures. You can only really see them when the screen is off. $600 shipped

    MSI B460M PRO-VDH WiFi motherboard - comes complete in box. Used for about two months. $100 shipped

    Sennheiser HD 599SE - had for about two years now but never really used them that much. $100 shipped

    Razer Kraken BT Kitty Edition - probably have less than 10 hours total on this. Sound quality isn't my favorite if I'm being honest. $70 shipped

    Corsair RM 650x - no original packaging, does not come with all original packaging. Comes with the cables you would need to run a low-midrange PC. Personally ran a i5 10400 and RX580 with the included cables. $70 shipped

    Let me know if you have any questions

    submitted by /u/SmugWendy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] BNIB ZOTAC RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC Gaming 12gb [W] PayPal, Local Cash (MSRP + a beer)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    SOLD !

    submitted by /u/TiredDadGamer
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] AORUS 2070 Super [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Finally able to upgrade to a 3090 for work/home, so I am selling the 2070 Super. Never overclocked, used only for gaming.

    Local Cash only, Greenville, SC area (29607). Asking: $600

    submitted by /u/Amphoterrible
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC White [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Looking to sell this 2080 now that I've got my hands on a 3080. Only used for gaming/streaming. Hoping to sell locally (zipcode: 22032) for ~$650. https://i.imgur.com/9b7zk3Y.jpg

    ​ Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Faaabreeze_zO
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN] [H] EVGA GeForce 2070 Super [W] PayPal

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    SOLD to u/in7ac7 for ask

    Hello all,

    Today I will be selling my EVGA GeForce 2070 Super. This card does not come with the original box since it got lost in my most recent move :( This card has never been used to mine. I used it for light gaming.

    Timestamp

    Pics

    Price: $525 or BO

    submitted by /u/G10grb
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H]MSI B550 Tomahawk (board only) [W]Paypal, local cash

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/nqxIGFv

    Selling my b550 tomahawk because I just upgraded.

    Have it for a year or so, no OC applied

    Comes with the original box but no accessories or manual, that is why the price is so low.

    Asking 85$ shipped

    Please comment before PM

    submitted by /u/Cardiaction
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AE] [H] EVGA 650W 80GOLD PLUS POWER SUPPLY [W] PayPal

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    I'm in the military in Germany, that's why it says AE (Armed Forces Europe). I will ship to the US. Power supply was for a build no longer needed. It's in the original packaging still sealed. Asking $50 and I will cover shipping.

    https://imgur.com/a/9K9IovK

    submitted by /u/j17anderson
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Zotac Amp Extreme GTX 1080 + PayPal [W] RTX 2070s/2080/3060

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I have a used GTX 1080 that I bought from a user from this sub a few months ago. The card has been used for casual gaming for less than 1 year, never mined on. Local is 77040. Looking to trade mine plus cash for RTX cards. Thanks everyone. If I cannot find a trade, I can sell the 1080 for 450$ shipped.

    timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/9JyR42j

    *edit: sorry for the upside down picture

    submitted by /u/weezy3003
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] sff Gaming pc [W]paypal

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Looking to sell for $850

    http://imgur.com/a/brHzH2P http://imgur.com/a/Sbankzg http://imgur.com/a/e4TW6vg

    Case: Fractial node 202 PSU: Integra 450w Motherboard: Asrock z390m-itx (w/ wifi) CPU: i5-9600K GPU: Gigabyte1660 super Mini OC/ 6GB Memory: 32 GB (16GB X 2)Crucial 3200mhz DDR4 Storage: Crucial 1TB 2.5" SSD

    submitted by /u/juanpala100
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] Full PC Build (3700x, 3070) [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    PENDING

    Hello All!

    Going to attempt to locally sell my current PC build - never used it like I thought I would when I was in a frenzy to get a 30 series card. I'm hoping someone else can get some use out of it.

    Functions perfectly with no issues. I will wipe the PC prior to sale and reinstall a clean copy of Windows 10 (I will not guarantee a permanently working product key, but it should be activated). I DO NOT PROVIDE A WARRANTY ON THE SYSTEM.

    All components are quite new (1Q21). The only peculiar item is that the mobo does not have a header for the Type C on the case, so that isn't functional. Full specs in the attached photo album.

    Photos/Proof: https://imgur.com/a/8C8jvEx

    Asking price is $1300 local cash - open to offers. Local is The Woodlands, TX (77380).

    Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/SpicyLobotomy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] RTX 3080 [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Hey I'm looking to find get rid of my 3080. I'm asking $1250, but I may be open to trades depending on the offer!

    Please comment before you pm me

    https://imgur.com/a/CpwyzxR

    submitted by /u/fusers
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] Intel Core i7-8086K (delidded), Thermaltake DDR4-4600MHz 2x 8GB kits, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB [W] PayPal

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    REPOST

    Hey guys,

    Trying to get rid of stuff in my never ending nerd cave... here's a batch of gear that I need to get some cash back for. Everything is in full working order, and will come exactly as shown and/or described. It's always packaged securely. Alrighty, enough of this... let's get to the good stuff. As always, if you don't like a price, hit me up with an offer (within reason!) and we can possibly come to an agreement.

    Obligatory stampies: https://imgur.com/a/Jv2Re8N

    Items previously sold in my older thread have been removed.

    Intel Core i7-8086K, delidded - $225 shipped.

    This chip is a little hard to price as they go from anywhere between $150 to $300 on eBay (recently) ... so I am going to stick with $225 and see if I get any bites.

    Thermaltake Tough RAM DDR4-4600MHz 2x 8GB memory kits - $170 each (3x available)

    These are brand new and in their original packaging. I've not got the photo of the boxes, but you can rest assured that they are available. You will need a very, very modern Intel system to run these at XMP and/or on a Ryzen 5000 series if you are willing to tinker... a lot. XMP is not easy to hit on these kits, they are for the more experienced folk.

    Here's a link on TT's website: https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/toughram-xg-rgb-memory-ddr4-4600mhz-16gb-8gb-x2.html

    Samsung 970 Evo PLUS 2TB NVMe SSD - $250 shipped

    Long story short... I thought Chia had potential. I made about 150 plots and soon realized it was total trash. The drive has around 250TB written to it, so still another 850TB of the warranty remaining. Last time I checked, the drive has 94% health remaining. It'll be a perfect games drive. It will come with the original packaging. I bought it from Best Buy and will be happy to provide assistance with RMA should it be needed.

    PS: I have more stuff coming as I go through the stash. I do have another 3800XT coming to me in approximately a week for a trade that I am making with a buddy.

    submitted by /u/TheMadDutchDude
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Seagate 4TB HDD, Crucial MX500 2TB SSD, EVGA Supernova 550W PSU [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Timestamps (including SMART) I'm in NE Philadelphia area Zip 19149

    MX500 SSD is literally 2 months old, 3TB written with 615 hours on time. Asking $175 shipped.

    Seagate HDD is a little over 1.5 years old with very little actual use. asking $55 shipped OBO

    EVGA PSU is brand new. $70 shipped OBO, gift receipt for warranty available.

    submitted by /u/strayalive
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Z87 or Z97 Motherboard

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I am looking for an ATX motherboard, Z87 or Z97 compatible with an i7-4770 with the following features:

    • at least 6 SATA ports
    • 3x PCI Express slots with at least one x16 and two x8 or x16 slots.

    It doesn't matter if the the PCI slots run at reduced speeds, all I need are the required slot sizes to fix my auxiliary cards.

    I can do local pickup preferably in Bronx or shipping.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FatherCannotYell
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] PayPal if mailed or local cash [W] Mid-higher end GPU

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I'm looking to upgrade from an RX 580 to anything Nvidia or AMD with roughly the performance of an RX 5700 and higher, or a GTX 1070ti and higher.

    I'm in the Lakeland, FL area. If we meet locally with cash, we can meet at a VERY public place like a mall or directly in front of a Publix or Police Station.

    If mailed from out of the area, PayPal will be used. If you need more information to assess shipping costs, we can handle that via PM.

    Thanks, guys. And happy swapping.

    submitted by /u/RandomStallings
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] LEFTOVER BUILD PARTS--ASUS TUF B550M-PLUS, Corsair RM650x, Corsair 275R w/ Chromax Noctuas, Lian Li O11D Mini, Cooler Master 120mm Sickle Flow Fans, PCIe Gen 3 Riser Cable [W] PayPal/Local Cash

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Sup Hardwareswap?

    I went through a quarter-life crisis and took it all out on my PC. I ported it down to SFF (from Corsair 275R Airflow to NR200P, for the curious) which required several new components, BUT, before I decided on ITX I considered slightly smaller ATX (Lian Li O11 Dynamic MINI) buuuuuut abandoned it last second. Now I have a *ton* of hardware to sell!

    Below is everything I got, the oldest hardware would have been in use for no longer than 9 months, have receipts to prove if asked.

    FYI, anything marked "local" here also means I'm willing to drive an hour from my place to meet you half-ways. Zip code is 16510 (Erie). In the event you buy multiple items, will ship things together to minimize cost.

    Overall Timestamp Image

    Item Price Notes Picture Links
    ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS mATX Motherboard w/ manual, shield plate, 2 SATA cables (Used) $100 local only Will only ship this in the event that buyer agrees to pay all shipping, as I don't have the original mobo box and to safely package this will be pricey. However I'd also ship it if you buy it along with the Corsair 275R, in which case I will secure the mobo inside the case and ship them together. https://imgur.com/gallery/uY393Ei
    Corsair RM650x PSU (Used) $80 local, $100 shipped Comes with all original cables, manual, mounting screws, zip ties. https://imgur.com/gallery/Fo4K3ZG
    Corsair 275R Airflow w/ 4 Chromax Noctua Fans (Used) $100 local, working out exact shipped price, will update No corsair stock fans as I sold them a long time ago, instead has 2 intake Noctua A14s, and 2 exhaust Noctua A12x15s, you'll get all the Chromax anti-vibration colored pads, the unused fan extension cables, and as many of original screws for the case I could find. https://imgur.com/gallery/56Yxsqa
    Lian Li O11D MINI (New) $110 local only, unless updated otherwise This was only opened to take a look at it, none of the panels were ever removed, side plastic is still on the panels, not peeled. https://imgur.com/gallery/jaTIg0a
    Cooler Master 120mm Sickle Flow Fans x2 w/ 3 way splitter cable (New) $20 local, $35 shipped Leftover from NR200P, I outfitted with Noctua fans and just don't need these. https://imgur.com/gallery/mt6Z3wn
    PCIE Gen 3 short Riser Cable (New) $20 local, $30 shipped Leftover from NR200P, didn't do vertical GPU mount, and never will. https://imgur.com/gallery/1vsgrj6

    Will respond to PMs only, *no chats*. Please comment before PMing!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/cmillz55
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Silver NCase M1 V6.1, GTX 1080 Strix, EK 240 AIO with 2 A12x25, Gigabyte B550i pro ax [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Previous post got removed due to incorrect title

    Hi boys, got a new system so parting out my old one, all units are working fine, local to 94087 can travel to the bay area.

    timestamps

    Silver NCase M1 V6.1: 210 local (or + shipping), will include 2 A12x15 for free (paid around 60 for both)

    EK 240 AIO with 2 Noctua A12x25(AM4 bracket only): 70 local(or + shipping)

    Gigabyte B550i pro ax: 130 local (+shipping) so to u/Ranger_739

    GTX 1080 strix: 420.69 local (+shipping)

    SF600 Gold: 90 local (+shipping)

    I currently have the box + accessories for the NCase but not the rest, doing my internship in CA. I can send you the boxes for B550i pro ax and GTX 1080 strix in mid-August once I get back to Pennsylvania.

    EDIT: forgot to put SF600 in the post

    EDIT2: will ship the items with other boxes first (just bought some new parts)

    submitted by /u/kvl5517
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] 3090 FE [W] Paypal

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/H8yj9as/

    I have a 3090 FE, used for about 3 months, solely for gaming.

    Got everything I needed for a Gundam build.

    Asking for $2200 shipped

    submitted by /u/Petere944
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NYC][H] ROG Strix 1080 [W] Local Preferred

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/LBoGLZZ

    Never been mined on, just light gaming. Performs like new, hoping to find it a new home. Looking for local to NYC first. $425.

    submitted by /u/Senor_Sriracha
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal [W] Low end graphics card

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    My RTX 2070 is failing and I'm gonna need to RMA with Gigabyte which could take around a month. Just need a card to boot with until then (AMD CPU) and looking at my options. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OlderAndTaller
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Dell GTX 1080 [W] Local Cash or Paypal

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Hi, I got a 3070 so I don't need my 1080 anymore. Selling for 375 local or 400 shipped, pm and comment. Local to 02111. Thanks for looking.

    https://imgur.com/a/MxHQfG1

    submitted by /u/OnPointHX
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AZ] [H] MSI 1060 6gb [W] Local cash and Paypal

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Looking to sell a MSI 1060 6gb IGamer OC single fan. It was part of a prebuilt that's only been used to game on. Will be placed in an antistatic bag and packaged securely.

    Looking for $175 local or $225 shipped to CONUS. Local zip is 85226. Would prefer an in person trade.

    Timestamp

    Comment then PM. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Frostii
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DC] [H] EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3, Part-Out: Gigabyte White B550 Vision D AM4 Motherboard, O11 Dynamic XL White, EVGA 1000 G3 PSU, NZXT X63 RGB AIO, Samsung 28” 4K Monitor [W] Local Cash or PayPal, Upgrade Trades for 3080 Ti

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Hello there!

    Moved into a new, smaller apartment and downsized to an SFF build so I have no need for some of these parts and will part out. Selling all for local cash or PayPal, no trades on anything except for the 3080 Ti where I'm at least open to hearing upgrades (3090 strixes or suprims etc) in a cash+ deal. Happy to meet up locally anywhere near-ish to the DMV (MD or VA), since I live in downtown DC (which is also why my apartment is small lol). Please PM and not reddit chat.

    EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 BNIB: Bought off Amazon a week or so ago. Hasn't been registered for warranty yet. $1900 Local, $2000 Shipped, open to upgrade trades.

    Prefer Local for listings below, and will discount/give preference to selling in a bundle if you buy components together.

    O11 Dynamic XL White: Used for just over half a year and this case is actually unbelievable, I just don't have the space for it anymore (switched to an NR200P). I think I have everything that came with the case itself, with the exception of a couple of the HDD bays (lol). I also have an extra dust guard for it that I can throw in. Overall in great condition. Happy to sell some Lian Li 120/140 unifans with it. $160 Local. (Retail: $220 on B&H, $230 on Newegg)

    Gigabyte B550 White Vision D Motherboard: This is potentially the most aesthetic AM4 motherboard I've ever used. I'm really sad that there aren't any great ITX white mobo's. Perfect for a white build imo. Works pretty fantastic, only ever ran into two issues: 1) Gigabyte RGB sync software didn't work on fans, but apparently that's resolvable with a hard reset… I just never got the chance to do it. 2) The little plastic piece that you press down on once you have the GPU in the PCIe slot broke off in the first slot. The slot still works absolutely perfectly (I used the first slot basically the whole time I used the PC), but if that's an issue for you can also just use the second slot instead with no downside. (RAM on the mobo isn't for sale!) $250 Local, 275 Shipped. (Retail: $410 on Newegg).

    NZXT X63 RGB: Used for about two months. Works really well. I just want a Z63 so I can look at temps. I have the original fans as well, but I replaced them with LL 140 unifans so let me know what your preference is and we can figure out what works best! **$100 Local. **(Retail: $180 on Newegg/B&H)

    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G3: Used for just over a year, absolutely no issues. Hasn't been registered but I bought it off Newegg so happy to transfer the receipt. $200 Local. Retail: $260 on Newegg, $270 on Amazon)

    Samsung 28" 4K Monitor: Specific model is UR55 Series 28" IPS 4K UHD Monitor. Bought this about a year ago and runs really smoothly. I didn't like the monitor stand so I ordered a new, better one off of Amazon, but I can give you the old stand as well. $250 Local. (Retail: $350 on Best Buy)

    Link to model: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-ur55-series-28-ips-4k-uhd-monitor/6386391.p?skuId=6386391

    —-

    GPU Timestamps/Photos: https://imgur.com/a/AiFavRp Accessories Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/lYd6b8K Accessories Photos: https://imgur.com/a/AzYsGvz

    submitted by /u/wifi_buster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment