• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Build a PC: Simple Questions - March 29, 2021

    Build a PC: Simple Questions - March 29, 2021


    Simple Questions - March 29, 2021

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for simple questions that don't warrant their own thread (although we strongly suggest checking the sidebar and the wiki before posting!). Please don't post involved questions that are better suited to a [Build Help], [Build Ready] or [Build Complete] post.
    Examples of questions suitable for here:

    • Is this RAM compatible with my motherboard?
    • I'm thinking of getting a ≤$300 graphics card. Which one should I get?
    • I'm on a very tight budget and I'm looking for a case ≤$50

    Remember that Discord is great places to ask quick questions as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/wiki/livechat

    Important: Downvotes are strongly discouraged in this thread. Sorting by new is strongly encouraged.

    Have a question about the subreddit or otherwise for /r/buildapc mods? We welcome your mod mail!

    Looking for all the Simple Questions threads? Want an easy way to locate today's thread? This link is now in the sidebar below the yellow Rules section.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    AMA: PCPartPicker x charity: water - let’s talk building PCs and building wells!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    /r/buildapc is a community dedicated to helping others - so excuse this interruption as we ask for your help with a rather special campaign.

    If you've spent five minutes here you will have heard of PCPartPicker - a free, easy to use, and unobtrusive tool created by Phillip over 10 years ago that has made PC building much more accessible for all. What you may not know is that Phillip has also been working to make clean drinking water accessible for many less fortunate communities across the world. In conjunction with charity:water, PCPartPicker has made clean drinking water available to over 34,000 people across Ethiopia, Rwanda, Bangladesh, and more.

    Last year, charity:water raised over $320,000 in a one week long campaign. This year, starting from World Water Day (March 22) and ending on Earth Day (April 22), they're hoping to raise money to fund water projects all across the world. Even better, PCPartPicker has promised to match every donation up to $500,000 for a total of 1 million dollars donated!

    This is where you come in. Please consider donating to the Water x Stream campaign on Tiltify. Remember, for every dollar you give up to $500,000, the folks at PCPartPicker will match your donation.

    If you're a streamer and interested in fundraising for Water x Stream, visit the donation page here and select "Start fundraising". You can find overlays and banners on the charity:water streamers page here.

    Just to sweeten the deal, Nvidia have provided us with an RTX 3080 Founders Edition card which we will give away if charity:water is able to surpass last year's landmark of $320,281. Keep an eye out for that goal and for a giveaway post on this subreddit when we reach it!

    Lastly, Phillip from PCPartPicker, and Anthony from charity:water are here today to answer any questions you may have regarding the fundraiser, PCPartPicker, or how to smoke a great brisket. Leave a comment below and /u/pcpartpicker and /u/anthony_charitywater will do their best to get to you!

    Tl;dr:

    • Donate to charity:water and watch PCPartPicker match your donations up to $500,000

    • When donations pass last year's total, we'll open up an RTX 3080 giveaway for everyone!

    • Got questions for either PCPartPicker or charity:water? Post 'em in the AMA below!

    Cheers everyone and happy building!

    submitted by /u/m13b
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a fucking dumbass...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Building my new rig, tested and posted and went to do cable management... And managed to rip a SATA port right of the mobo leaving crooked pins behind.

    Don't be like me please.

    submitted by /u/iDislikeSn0w
    [link] [comments]

    Who else is...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Still rocking their 1080's in their build? I got mine for like $400 way back when ebates and all those crazy stacking discount happened in 2017-2018.

    I was looking for a 3070 but that's never happening and I'm not paying scalpers

    submitted by /u/Bagel-X
    [link] [comments]

    A mid-range to high-end build that I'm considering — thoughts?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    CPU: Intel Core i9-10850k

    CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX.BLACK

    Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z490-E ATX

    RAM/Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3600mhz

    Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

    GPU: RTX 2060 Super (not sure which variant, probably Gigabyte, MSI or Zotac)

    PSU: Asus ROG Strix 750W 80+ Gold Fully Modular

    Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid-Tower

    Question: Any recommendations for which 2060 Super to go for?

    submitted by /u/Tigerthecat_
    [link] [comments]

    GPU is running hotter than before especially on 0 fan speed mode.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    So, recently while setting custom fan curves with my GPU (An EVGA RTX 3060) in afterburner I turned my custom fan curve off and turned on auto fan mode in afterburner and then went to play some games. TL;DR at bottom.

    I then experienced some artifacts after a couple hours gameplay and went to check afterburner, and to my horror fans were set at 0% and the temps were at 92c steady for at least 40mins-1hour, I didn't notice thermal throttling because I was playing an old title (Call of Duty 1, 2003.) I immediately forced fan speed to 100% and the card reached normal temps once again. I reset the PC and played some intensive games and there were no artifacts or visual glitches.

    The only issue I am having now is with temps. My GPU used to work at 0 fan mode at a stable 54c, now it needs to have 39% fan speed to stay at 54c. and when I force 0 fan speed and use my pc at idle (no GPU usage) my temps just keep rising past 70c and do not stabilize. the only thing I could think happened is I must've badly dried the thermal paste on my GPU and now it it's operating at a higher temperature. What I don't get is why my temps keep rising without stabilization now at 0% fan speed when I'm not even using the GPU. Should I try replacing the thermal paste or did I just break my card?

    TL;DR fan speed was somehow left on 0% and GPU temps rose to 92c stable for at least 40 mins, now card is working fine but is running hotter and 0 fan speed mode temps do not seem to stabilize past 70c.

    submitted by /u/blockbuddyboy
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find out how to upgrade my rig with $800 or so

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    My current setup:

    CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

    Ram: 16gb

    Motherboard: B450M GAMING PLUS

    Storage: 1tb SSD 1tb Hard drive

    GPU: GTX 1650 super

    PSU: bronze 450w

    I'm sorry if some of this isn't as detailed, I'm pretty new to this. That is my current set up, I'm trying to find out how I can improve this for $800 or so. Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/Tennorokin
    [link] [comments]

    How is my first PC build? Just Using for gaming and such, no streaming...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    How is my build guys?

    Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (8-Core) 4.4 GHz Turbo

    Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON (Wi-Fi) (X570 Chipset) (Up to 2x PCI-E Devices) (No SLI Support)

    System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3000MHz G.Skill TridentZ (RGB Light Bar)

    Power Supply: 850W Digital Storm Performance Series (Modular) (80 Plus Gold)

    Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (1TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS) (NVM Express)

    Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (2TB Seagate / Toshiba / Hitachi)

    Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)

    Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB (Performance Edition) (VR Ready)

    Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio

    Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 1: Digital Storm Vortex Liquid CPU Cooler (Single Fan) (Fully Sealed + No Maintenance)

    Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)

    CPU Boost: Stock Factory Turbo Boost Advanced Automatic Overclocking

    Graphics: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)

    OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system

    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)

    Recovery Tools: USB Drive - Windows 10 Installation (Format and Clean Install)

    Virus Protection: Windows Defender Antivirus (Built-in to Windows 10)

    Office: Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Student (PC Attach Key PKC Only, No Pre-install)

    submitted by /u/rvryry
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick one, I have just bought another 2 x 8Gb set of ram for my PC same specs everything brand, when using D.O.C.P mode my computer just boot loops any ideas? Is it the voltage I need to up? When it’s on auto it works fine

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Thanks peeps

    submitted by /u/Qz1XBL
    [link] [comments]

    Green Lines on Screen, Computer Keeps Rebooting

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I literally just turned my PC on for the first time and keep getting these green lines everywhere on the display. Sometimes they disappear for a little, then the PC resets and they come back and I get a blue screen. After a few cycles I am usually able to get back into windows. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers as well as windows multiple times, no change. In my control panel, I get an Error 43 on my graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 3060) This is extremely frustrating, but I am hoping that since it has worked for a few minutes at a time that maybe a connection is just lose? This is my first PC that took months to get together and I would hate to have to wait months on a new GPU just for it to not work again. Is there any other solutions or possible errors? I am very upset :(

    EDIT: I ordered the NVIDIA GPU, but the one I got says GIGABYTE. Is this me getting screwed or are they another manufacturer of the Nvidia cards? The NVIDIA drivers are what installed.

    Specs:

    Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor (6x 3.6GHz/32MB L3 Cache)

    Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS - ARGB Header (1), USB 3.2 Ports (1 Type-C, 5 Type-A), M.2 Slot (2)

    Memory: 32 GB [16 GB x2] DDR4-3200 Memory Module - G.SKILL Ripjaws V

    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 - 12GB GDDR6 (VR-Ready)

    Power Supply: 650 Watt - Channel Well GPS Series - 80 PLUS Gold Processor

    Cooling: iBUYPOWER 120mm Addressable RGB Liquid Cooling System - Black

    Primary Hard Drive: 500GB WD Blue SN550 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD -- Read: 2400MB/s; Write: 1750MB/s

    submitted by /u/jacobmittman
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing a PSU cable?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I bought the Corsair TXM 750W Gold power supply and the manual says there should be a EPS 8 Pin cable included but I can't seem to find it. All i can find are 2x 6+2 pin cables, 2x SATA cables, 2x 4 pin peripheral cables and 2 floppy adapters, as well as the built in 20+4 pin connector. Is this all i need?

    thank you

    submitted by /u/Efficient_Lemon_2093
    [link] [comments]

    6 months of mystery inside: Progressively worse instability and crashes with my build

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I have this patchwork of a computer:

    CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (2 days old) Storage: Samsung 860 Evo (2 days old) + a few other HDDs used for a bunch of media RAM: HyperX 2x8GB 3200MHz (2 days old) Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4 (5 months old) GPU: Sapphire RX570 (3 years old) PSU: Gigabyte B700H (3 years old)


    The computer fails in very mysterious ways - randomly, the power to the USB2 ports on the motherboard will drop, disconnecting my keyboard and mouse. Then, inevitably, the system will lock up, the screen will go dark and the fans will spin up. My only avenue from there on is to reboot the system. Usually this happens in-game, but recently also started happening on idle and even Windows login screen.

    This problem started after I've purchased the motherboard after my previous one didn't survive a move to another country, but sufficiently enough after I've bought it that I am not very certain that it's the problem - besides, plenty of people have used this motherboard before and they have no complaints, so it could be any other part (that I haven't already replaced, that is).


    Here's a non-complete list of the things I've tried to diagnose or alleviate this issue.

    • I've updated Windows, reinstalled Windows, reinstalled Windows again. Installed Ubuntu, installed Arch Linux. Those would provide kernel panics occasionally, which led me to believe the issue was the CPU. Tried about an infinite amount of kernel params, some things were more or less stable, but nothing definite. Installed Windows again. Updated the BIOS.

    • Replaced the RAM, replaced the CPU (was Ryzen 5 1400).

    • Tried one stick of RAM in various slots on the motherboard. Tried two sticks. Tried changing memory frequency from 2133 to 3200 MHz (in increments, of course). Tried changing FCLK and MCLK.

    • Removed each and every hard drive. Replaced the SSD with the M.2 drive.

    • Ran various benchmarks. FurMark runs (at an average of 25 fps at 1440p, but it runs) without artifacts or crashing for solid 20 minutes. The Phoronix test suite runs but crashes midway at one very particular point in the Unigine Heaven benchmark. I don't know what to make of that. I've reran Unigine Heaven as I was writing this post and it ran well, or as well as RX570 can run on a 1440p screen. Someone end my suffering please.

    • Ran computer out of the case. Yes, seriously, I was that desperate, my girlfriend was 100% convinced that it must be the case as I also got a new one alonside the new motherboard. It wasn't.


    At this point, the three components that I could possibly still replace and that aren't brand new (as in, bought yesterday) are the PSU, the GPU and the motherboard. My reasoning for each one follows:

    • the motherboard is my prime suspect, as the USB2 ports at the top disconnect before the system goes down usually. I also get some weird readings from it - HWinfo tells me that the core voltage on the mobo goes as down as 0.2V while the CPU sensor still happily reports 1.2V at the same time. Whether it's a buggy sensor or a condensator or something obscure like that messing up the entire system, I dunno.

    • the PSU is my second suspect, as it's a very obscure thing that happens irregularly. Though, I have a relatively high quality PSU and nothing about it looks particularly out of place.

    • the GPU could be an issue since, well, fuck knows, I've noticed it crashes sooner if I plug in both my monitor and my TV in the GPU. I am really clutching at straws here.

    Can you help a brother save his wallet and not spend a few hundred euros on a new PSU and motherboard and then end up having the GPU be the issue?

    Thanks for reading this far ❤️ At this point I will take literally any suggestion or thought or idea.

    submitted by /u/shii_knew_nothing
    [link] [comments]

    Still confuzzled

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Ok so from my previous post (https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/mad7kv/32g_ram_showing_only_16g_available/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share)

    I believe my system is dedicating half my system ram to graphics. I bought another 32g kit for a total of 64g of 3600mhz cl18 trident z.

    Its now showing all 4 dimms occupied in bios but only 32g free. Windows is showing 64g total but 32g reserved. I have no integrated gpu and no bios setting for shared memory on my MSI MEG x570 ACE. I can get by with 32g ram but its driving me crazy trying to figure this out.

    submitted by /u/xToki
    [link] [comments]

    Two Spare 2010 MacBook Pros - Project Ideas? Frankenstein-inspired Desktop?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Hi Friends, this is obviously a casual question, there's no urgency. I have two MacBook Pros from 2010, and I'm wondering if I can recycle them into a working computer in any fashion. Any ideas from the jump?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Peach1020
    [link] [comments]

    Best $400-$500 am4 motherboard

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    I'm gonna upgrade to a new mobo soon. My budget is $400-500. What's the best motherboard for ryzen CPUs in the range? I'm overclocking too

    submitted by /u/Professional_Ad8733
    [link] [comments]

    Time to finally build a PC, looking for thoughts on this parts list?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Hey yall, I've been using (mostly) the same PC since 2013. Its about time to upgrade but I've never really been able to because of money. The only upgrade I've done is swapped out a dead HDD and upgraded to a GTX 750 Ti in 2015. It's only recently that I've been able to theoretically afford to upgrade by myself and I haven't followed computer parts in several years. By the way this is in the US.

    I plan on using my computer for video editing and gaming. I generally edit video, usually 4K in Premiere but I always use proxies because my machine can't handle it. I also use Photoshop a lot and sometimes do 2D animation and motion graphics in After Effects and Animate.

    As far as graphics and framerate go, I'm happy with having at least 1080p 40fps medium-ish graphics. I'm totally ok with settling for 900p low-medium on more intensive games though. The most intensive game that I play on a regular basis is GTA V or Valheim. I'd also really love to finally get my hands on Red Dead 2 but I won't hold my breath.

    Anyway I've been trying to upgrade for a while, just never really had the money or energy. Since GPU prices are still really crazy, I'm going to just reuse my current GPU which is a GTX 750 Ti. I guess its not much but I dont know if I can afford a GPU at current prices. My budget for right now is around $900 for parts aside from GPU.

    Anyway here is my list:

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-core processor ($350)

    Mobo: MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($108)

    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 ($200)

    Storage: WD Blue 250 GB 2.5" SSD ($45)

    Case: Lian Li LANCOOL 205M MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($60)

    PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified semi-modular ATX ($107)

    total cost: $869.94

    Im gonna use the SSD as a boot drive, then format my current HDDs for extra storage.

    Does this look like a good build? Building a PC is kind of overwhelming especially when you factor in the cost. I dont know really anything about it, especially whether or not I should get a "better" CPU? Just looking for any advice or feedback

    submitted by /u/ronniechester
    [link] [comments]

    Gigabyte g27qc yay or nay?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Hi, I don't post much on Reddit so please pardon any posting faux pas I make. I am putting together a new PC build and am trying to pick a 1440p monitor.,I haven't built a pc in a very long time so this is all new to me, the last PC build I had wasn't even 1080p!

    The pc will have a 3080 and although this is capable of 4k I am trying to go for longevity, hence 1440p. Someone recommended the Gigabyte monitor and its looks good for the price but I keep butting up against reports of ghosting and possibly having a slower response rate but then others says they don't have this issue, I could stretch the budget a bit more if required but as I've already spent quite a bit on this build I just want to make absolutely sure if I need to bin the idea of this monitor or not.

    Does anyone have any experience with this monitor? I do play FPS games so will expect to be moving around a lot in game, making fast movements etc. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/AnyDiscount
    [link] [comments]

    Does *bittering agent* matter when buying coolant for PC?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I have primochill dye coming, and it is supposed to be mixed with deionized water. Al the deity mixed water u can locate near me 'contains bittering agent'. Anyone ran across this before? Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/mistacheesegtr
    [link] [comments]

    find me a cable please!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    bonjour all,

    hope you are well. I have a fan set off a artic extreme 3 and I've decided to put it into the bottom of my case for a bit of extra airflow after one of my three stacked drives reached 56 degrees!

    Graphics Card Cooling Fan Mini 4Pin Adapter Extension Power Cable Male to Female, but not getting delivered in 30 -35 days :(

    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001196495057.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.0.0.1a042a3dYvUHqg or this

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/JKtech-Pin-Mini-GPU-Adapter/dp/B0713P7X78

    or this! https://www.kustompcs.co.uk/cables/internal-pc-cables/fan-cables/male-mini-4-pin-gpu-fan-to-female-4-pin-pwm-all-black-sleeve/

    Can you fine people of internet fame help?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Zeal
    [link] [comments]

    What wattage power supply should i get for a 3060 and ryzen 5 3600

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Im saving up to get a new build, my set budget is $1200-$1250 and im questioning on what wattage power supply i should get for a RTX 3060 with a Ryzen 5 3600 build?

    submitted by /u/Velorix_Ultra
    [link] [comments]

    Re Casing a build help

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I got a build off craigslist last year and I have been wanting to put it in a new case because the case is huuuge and the previous owner didn't have a side panel. I just want something cheap and quiet and won't significantly cause bottlenecks due to heat. Also looking for more than 2 USB ports if possible :)

    Specs (to help with size):

    -AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor

    -MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard

    -Asus GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB DUAL MINI OC Video Card (would like to have room to expand to a full size card in the future)

    -2 Hard drives and 1 SSD

    What size case should I be looking for?

    Any good budget recommendations for cases?

    Are there any case features I should really consider?

    This is my first time "building" a PC so any tips when you are moving a PC to a new case?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/turtlintime
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop screws won’t go in

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Hey all. I'm crossposting this from r/techsupport but I heard you guys do questions too. Apologies if this sort of posting isn't allowed.

    For whatever reason, one of my screws felt out of the back of my Lenovo Ideapad L340-15API. Without it, my whole keyboard was beginning to rise up, and the whole back right corner would pop open anytime I opened it, making this weird cracking sound in the process.

    I got a kit and put a new screw in (CM 2.5 * 6) and it worked like a charm. Until today, when the screw fell out and my laptop. I tried it again, but the screw wouldn't take. So I tried another, and another, and another.

    Basically, no matter how long I screw them in, the screws just fall out immediately after I flip the laptop over. The screws physically don't go in the laptop hole anymore. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BlueFireandEclipse
    [link] [comments]

    Switch from GPU to integrated Graphics - how will it work

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Hi, I know this question is rare since it is usually the other way round. I want to put my GTX970 into my New PC, but to still use the old one with my CPU's integrated graphics. Since this question is so rare i managed to find zero Information on how this will work out. The only Thing i know is that i delete all Nvidia drivers, switch off Power, remove the GPU and cables, and then the PC will automatically switch to the integrated graphics. Is this right ? Has anybody gone through the Same process ? Any help is much appreciated ! Thanks

    submitted by /u/No_Internet_1113
    [link] [comments]

    How can i install an m2 in this motherboard / case installation?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Hello

    I bought a desktop pc for my mom couple of months ago. It was "sealed" so i didn't opened it until last week in order to check if i can install an m2 to improve booting time (main use is ofimatic and browsing).

    The motherboards is an asus prime h310m-e R2.0 so i opened the case only to found this: https://ibb.co/mDtHmT5

    - First problem: i don't have the screws to install the m2 ssd drive

    - Second problem. if i have a screw (probably is easy to find) y dont have a hole on the case under the motherboard hole for 2280 size, so If I had a screw, I would have no place to screw it in.

    OK, i thought, i will put a sata drive, is just to have a faster boot on windows and stuff, however is a mid case and i dont have more slots. The only way i can install another sata drive is changing the current one, and its not the idea. I dont want to change all the case

    Any thought / help?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/dookie1980
    [link] [comments]

    Budget PC Build - Thoughts?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Right now it costs about $ 700 CAD (trying to stay under 800), looking to game (specifically Valorant), first time builder so I don't really know much but I tried to do my research ! I got the Ryzen 3 3200G because the 5 is not in stock and I can only manage to find cpu with integrated graphics since gpu prices are outrageous right now ):

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor

    Motherboard: MSI B450M BAZOOKA MAX WIFI Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard

    Memory: Patriot Viper Steel 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

    Storage: Kingston A400 480 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

    Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini MicroATX Mini Tower Case

    PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

    submitted by /u/ppugpugg
    [link] [comments]

    First time building a gaming pc

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Hhiiiii,

    I am looking into building my own gaming pc, I don't really want it for much more than gaming. I'd probs be on a budget of about £1,000-£1,2000 for parts and monitors, keyboards and mouse, could anyone give me any help and advice on how to build one for the first and links to parts and stuff. I want a decent gaming pc so want a decent processor and graphics card. But yeah first time builder here even tho I've been looking into it for so long, so advice ana tips would be appreciated ☺️

    submitted by /u/itsaimeedeh
    [link] [comments]

    Rate This PC Build - Build For Parents

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Hello, building a PC for my parents to replace the old one they have because it's too slow.

    Would this build be good? I don't need it to be a monster, just good enough for them to not have to deal with the computer always running slow.

    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WxzVPV

    I built my own pc for about $1k and trying to make something usable for a home desktop/office type of thing.

    Any tips or part changes are appreciated

    submitted by /u/ElHombreDeDinero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment