• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-VA][H] CPU Coasters [W] Paypal

    Hardware Swap [USA-VA][H] CPU Coasters [W] Paypal


    [USA-VA][H] CPU Coasters [W] Paypal

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Selling CPU Coasters

    These are 3D Printed in PETG with an LGA 1366 Xeon CPU embedded inside. Three colors available: red, black, and grey.

    ALL ARE PENDING SALE OR SOLD

    Timestamps

    Prices include shipping CONUS

    Qty Price
    1 $8
    2 $14
    3 $20
    4 $26

    Pricing for higher quantities can be worked out in PMs.

    Availability:

    Red Black Grey
    5 SOLD 7 SOLD you guys were fast 9 SOLD

    Comment before PM, let me know what color you want, how many, and your paypal email so I can send an invoice. Make sure your paypal shipping address is up to date.

    Hope you had a Merry Christmas :)

    submitted by /u/Renamed1157
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD][H] Asus Dual OC 3060ti [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Selling a very lightly used Asus Dual 3060ti for a friend. Unfortunately his 2700x + 3060ti + current nvidia drivers don't perform very well with Warzone in its current state! This was in his build for about 2 hours and is basically brand new. Includes all accessories/goodies that came in the box.

    Timestamps

    Original price breakdown...
    Card: 469.99
    Tax: 28.20
    Shipping: 9.99
    Total: 508.18

    Looking to get exactly what he paid for it - $508.18 local or $540 shipped. Local sales will get priority.

    I'm located in the Annapolis area and would prefer to meet at the AA County police station.

    Please comment before pm. Happy holidays!

    submitted by /u/rodney-ogg
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] Local Cash, Paypal [W] RTX 3080

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Merry Christmas!

    I have everything I wanted for my build from... gosh, September except for an RTX 3080. It'd been over 6 years since I'd built a computer and I was sorely uninformed about how new releases would go.

    I've seen a few good non-scalper deals on 3080s here but I'm usually way too late. So, I figured I'd try my hand at just asking and seeing what happened.

    submitted by /u/blessedarethegeek
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SD][H] Unlocked & mint condition LG G8 ThinQ [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Hey all, like the title says. Not much variation on this model, I believe. 128GB, and 6GB of RAM, color is black, and it comes with A box (gf bought me this phone brand new from AT&T...came in a G6 box..at least this is the story...it fits just fine tho!), OEM charging block and cord, and little booklet just like new.

    Pics

    Asking $205 shipped. I know it isn't the greatest deal, but is cheaper than all the others on Swappa in this condition, and am only asking this amount because I need to both make rent that I am dangerously behind on, and get my car fixed, and I don't think it's going to happen. I'm making a post in a certain other reddit asking for help, so there is a little bit of wiggle room if needed, but please don't haggle just because you like to try and get $10 or $20 cheaper than asking price, as I will take your offer, but it will hurt somewhere else. Not looking for pity, just asking for a fair deal, as I think $205 for a mint G8 is a good price.

    Also pls correct me if wrong, thanks for lookin' yall

    submitted by /u/typhoidsymptoms
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] budget pc parts

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Hello all! Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

    My fiance's nephew was promised all year by his father a PC for Christmas and sadly this morning when he went to his fathers there was no PC... not even a gift....

    Looking to gather some spare parts to build a PC good enough to run Fortnite.

    Stay safe everyone.

    submitted by /u/JayFlipTV
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] RTX 3080 or RX 6800 XT

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    I'm looking for either a 3080 or 6800 XT, aib using reference PCB preferred, but will consider all offers. Willing to pay over MSRP within reason.

    Chat preferred, but I will also answer PMs.

    Edit: for local cash my zip is 70065, but can meet anywhere from Baton Rouge to Liveoak, Slidell to Houma.

    submitted by /u/Vxgjhf
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NE] [H] NVIDIA RTX 3080 Founders [W] Local $$

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Hardwareswap!

    Recently was able to purchase a Founders Edition card for retail and was going to give it to my brother for the holidays. Little did I know he recently purchased one so i'll be selling this to the first person that can come purchase from me locally. My local zip is 68822 and i'll be selling it for close to retail.
    $699.99+$38.5+$50 (a little finders fee). Happy Holidays to everyone!
    Photos: https://imgur.com/a/RjRx4Ku

    submitted by /u/yanceypants48
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra [W] 3080 FE or Tuf and MSRP difference

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Hello, I'm looking for a local trade at 77550 for the above cards. Had my 3080 for about one week now

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/LLZ8PtR

    submitted by /u/Soymilkjuice
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H]32GB-2x16-Corsair Vengeance 3200C16 DDR4 [W] 4x8GB 3200C16 DDR4

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    As title, I'd like to trade 2 sticks of 16GB 3200C16 for 4 sticks of 8GB same timings. Local 17406 or can trade via PP G&S

    timestamp

    submitted by /u/nhaodzo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OK] [H] PayPal invoice , cash [W] Graphics card, 1060 or better. Open to buying any good deals.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    [USA - TN] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Older Hardware for Low Budget Gaming Build

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Hello! I hope you all had a good Christmas (despite Covid being a thing).

    My 16 year old nephew has been talking to me about helping him build a computer with his Christmas money for months. Turns out the only gift he got was from his grandparents. I had a monitor ready to give him for the computer I was going to help him build, but that seems like it would be a useless gift at this point in time.

    I don't have a whole lot of money to spend since I'm in school full time and working part time, but I'd like to start piecing something together for him to at least have a computer for him by his birthday in April. He doesn't need anything too crazy. He told me he was interested in playing stuff like Rust, CS:GO, and Overwatch.

    I just feel awful, he didn't get to see us or his grandparents for Christmas, his dad moved out of state a few months ago, and his mom and her boyfriend didn't get him anything. I'd like to try and do something for him.

    So I'm interested in whatever used stuff you might have laying around. Something along the lines of a Ryzen 1200 and Radeon 460, is what I'm thinking. I'd like to build something that will be okay to play most games for a couple years at 1080p 60fps.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Atuih
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] 1060 6gb, 1660 (regular,super,or ti)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    My RX580 8gb MSI Armour recently kicked the bucket along with my Ryzen 5 2600... I have a friend who's going to lend me a CPU + MOBO Combo but I need a GPU for it. My budget is $225. I'm looking for the specific GPUs in the title due to wanting something slightly better to just outright better. Any lead would be greatly appreciated. :) My budget is $225 due to a limited income and the current state of the economy.

    submitted by /u/Jumer_Da_Zoomer
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA] [H] New Nintendo Switch Wired Controllers [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Images:

    These are brand new, in box wired Rock Candy PDP Controllers

    • They're all red. I don't have any other colors.

    • 8' wired USB Connection

    • Compatible with the Nintendo Switch or any Windows 10 PC.

    • No rumble feature.

    These are really well regarded controllers, and are great for getting enough controllers together to make sure your kiddos are happy with their multiplayer games.

    • $15.00/each shipped anywhere in CONUS.

    • $12.00/each for each additional controller you purchase after the first one.

    Thanks guys. I'll get these pushed out as fast as possible. I have little feedback on this sub, but I have a ton of it on a gun parts sub if it makes anyone feel better.

    submitted by /u/gunthrowaway556
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Paypal [W] GPU

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    I'm upgrading my little brothers system for him and looking for a GPU, He currently runs a 1060 3GB.

    Looking for one of these: 2060 super, 1070 TI, 1080.

    I'm also looking to turn my build into a mini ITX, so if you have 1080ti mini, mini ITX mobo (ryzen 3000 compatible) PM me as well.

    submitted by /u/FrostyPride
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] 10700k [W] Paypal/Local Cash

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Local to San Francisco 94112. (keep in mind my CA tax)

    BNIB Factory Sealed 10700k - 300 Local, 320 shipped.

    Timestamp - https://imgur.com/a/cONQBAU

    Comment and PM.

    e- pending local to u/abheast

    submitted by /u/ihavenolifeee
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] Quality 60% Keyboard

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Looking into buying a 60% to replace my full size due to space constraints in current setup. Figured I would test out the swap market before I tried buying from a vendor. No true preference on switches, just nothing too loud.

    submitted by /u/RaW_Beauxner
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] PayPal [W] 1060, 480, or anything similar

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    My friend was diagnosed with cancer and only has a few months to live. I won't get into details but 2020 was already pretty rough on her, and I want her to enjoy the little time she has left by playing her favorite game: Warframe. It's literally all she wants to do.

    I already spent whatever I had on PC parts, and all I need is the graphics card. I'm looking for a decent GPU, not too high end, something that can run it well and I'm thinking somewhere around the 1060 range.

    Unfortunately I don't have that much to spend, I have maybe $80 or so from whatever I managed to sell on hwswap so if anyone has anything they'd like to go for $80 please let me know. I don't mean to low-ball anyone or offend anyone with these prices so if you ignore this post I won't feel offended lol.

    Hope everyone is having a great holiday so far :)

    submitted by /u/EndureViaEntropy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Gigabyte 3090 Gaming OC [W] 3080

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Have a Gigabyte Gaming OC 3090 I got from BestBuy a few days ago. This was the only card I could get my hands on as I didn't have any luck with any 3080's.

    Willing to trade for any 3080 (maybe 3070 depending on model) + Cash.

    Card has not been used (new/sealed).

    May open for sale in future if I do not get any offers.

    https://imgur.com/a/6XXUVgq

    submitted by /u/SpartanUnicorn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] BNIB AMD Ryzen 7 5800x [W] PayPal, Reference 6800XT

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Looking to sell my 5800x as I'd rather get a lower TDP Processor . The chip is BNIB. I'm looking for $485 + paypal shipping.

    If by any chance you have a REFERENCE 6800xt, I'd be willing to make a trade.

    Time Stamp: Ryzen 5800X

    submitted by /u/leotheprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Zotac Gaming 3090 [W] local cash

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:17 AM PST

    I bought this GPU just cause I saw it in stock. I did use it for about 20 minutes, but it's not quite worth the money as an upgrade compared to my current PC.

    I am looking for $1700 since that is what I paid (including tax and shipping).

    I am located in the East Bay area (94568).

    Pictures with timestamp:

    https://i.imgur.com/PHiGFHi.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/8DcrEHI.jpg

    submitted by /u/nightman104
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] PAYPAL, LOCAL CASH [W] 3080 OR XFX 6800XT MERC

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Got my Christmas money and looking to complete my build!! Also 6800XT Red Devil

    submitted by /u/man_on_the_moon91
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] PAYPAL, CASH, [W] ANY NEW GPU OR preferably XFX MERC

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Willing to travel and overpay, reasonably.

    submitted by /u/sarunspotatoes
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal [W] Any 3080

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Basically title.

    Looking to upgrade. Willing to pay a reasonable premium.

    submitted by /u/Smaskt
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Paypal/Cash [W] Brand New GeForce RTX 3070

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Just like the title states, I'm in NYC and would like to buy a Brand New NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070. I have cash in hand for a local meet up, or I can pay by paypal.

    submitted by /u/B1gChungus69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment