• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] Laptop for mother

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] Laptop for mother


    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] Laptop for mother

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    My mom would like a laptop she can move around.

    I saw a ton of Ryzen 3 series laptops were about $219 at one point but now they're all $400+.

    Basically i need a laptop that isn't too bulky and can run windows on fairly newerish hardware so she doesn't encounter any slowdowns.

    You don't even need to include the storage drives or ram, ill throw in a 1tb ssd. But if you do that would be cool.

    My budget is hopefully not over $300 because that's what she gave me lol

    Local to San Diego

    submitted by /u/Launchers
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] 2x RTX 2060 Laptops, 1x RTX 2070 ITX Desktop [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Selling some model unit laptops and itx desktop Mint conditions on the laptops Desktop was built last month but never used

    Laptop #1 - $1100 **SOLD to /Justauser77 *** Acer Predator Triton 500 Intel Core i7-9750H 16GB DDR4 512GB SSD RTX 2060 15.6" 144Hz 1080p Display RGB Backlit Keyboard

    Laptops #2 - $1000 MSI GF65 Thin Intel Core i7-9750H 16GB DDR4 512 SSD RTX 2060 15.6" 120Hz 1080p Display Red Backlit Keyboard

    Desktop #1 - $950 ***** SOLD LOCALLY ****** Intel Core i7-9700KF 16GB DDR4 512GB SSD RTX 2070 Mini Asus Z390-i Strix 120mm NZXT AIO 450W Bronze FSP SFF

    TimeStamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/7oXp0Ht

    Items are shipped within 1 business day. PayPal Only for shipped items. Local 32256 for cash method. Prices are shipped + insured and therefore prices are firm.

    submitted by /u/duvaljoker904
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC w Box [W] PayPal

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Includes box and all original packaging. Bought new from Micro Center in March of 2020.

    Asking $690 shipped from 60176

    Pics

    submitted by /u/CrackheadDoge
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Corsair Crystal 570x Case [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Friend's looking to sell his Corsair Crystal 570x. Will ship in original box. Been in use since January, in really good condition. Case will come with the 3 original rgb fans that came with it. Local is 33029.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/Kw5VqbF

    Looking for $120 OBO. Shipping is negotiable.

    submitted by /u/Sparkz17
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-UT] [H] PayPal, Local [W] Logitech G27, G29, G920, or other force feedback wheel

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Have a sim wheel collecting dust in your closet? Want to upgrade your setup? Sell your old one to me! I've always wanted to get into sim racing, and since I got a positive Covid test back this morning, I'd love to have something new to do while I quarantine.

    I've been looking at the Logitech wheels in the title, but would also be interested in Thrustmaster equivalents with force feedback. I'm hoping to spend up to $200 depending on the wheel. Anything local would be done at an extremely cautious distance with some form of digital payment.

    Send me your offers!

    submitted by /u/syndmn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA][CA] [H] MSI GTX 1080TI GAMING X 11GB [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/XYy4r2D

    Excellent condition, never overclocked and never mined on. Was used in my girlfriends PC but she rarely (never) played any games so selling to recoup some costs. Will ship quickly. $345 Shipped, or best offer. Will be shipped in a different GPU box, I just moved and cant find the original box. Thanks!

    Sold to u/Capibaro for $345 shipped

    submitted by /u/J4BR0NI
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H]Paypal, Local Cash [W] 2070 super, 2080, 2080 super, 14mm hardline fittings, corsair gpu block, logitech g915

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    As the titpe says, im looking for a 2070S, 2080, or 2080S. I really dont want to get and evga model cause all of corsairs hydro x gpu blocks for evga models are put of stock. Or if youre selling a card with a corsair or even ek water block on it ill buy that too(has to also come with original cooler). Also im looking for 14mm hardline fittings, has to white.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Pcgamer2000
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN][H] Paypal/Local Cash [W] YOUR MINI ITX PARTS!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    My friends, winter is slowly but surely descending on Minneapolis at the moment, and I'm looking at starting a SFF/ITX pc building business, which means potentially antifreeze-filled custom loop mini pc's! Don't worry, I'll dilute the heck out of the antifreeze. But regardless, I need the parts to start the business...

    Hit me up with offers for anything you have- mobo, ram, storage, gpu, cpu, aio, anything!

    And lastly, if you have a moment, what would you like to see out of a new business like this? What price points should I accommodate? Is $1000 too high a starting point? What else would you like to see offered other than tech support and optional microcenter warranties on any parts?

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/toweringbrains
    [link] [comments]

    [GBR] [H] PayPal [W] Thermaltake Xray A2021 5.25" Drive Bay Kit

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    This post isn't a joke, but it is a longshot. I'm looking for a working Thermaltake Xray drive bay accessory, it includes a cup holder and lighter (I'm more interested in having one to play around with rather than keep installed in my PC tower, I know keeping drinks or a lighter in or around an expensive PC is silly), and was originally manufactured in 2004. If you or someone you know still has one and are willing to sell it let me know! I'm also open to buying very similar items but for the sake of specificity I'm looking for the Thermaltake add-on first and foremost.

    submitted by /u/Gogolta
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] MSI 2080 SUPER Gaming Trio X [W] Paypal, local

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/TLgS25b

    This MSI card has warranty until 11/2022, I bought it from another reddit user around july and it's practically mint condition card. Haven't had any issues with it and it's never exceeded 70C and it's a relatively quiet card.

    I'm interested in $475 shipped or $450 local (33172).

    I am prioritizing local so I'll leave this up for at least a day.

    submitted by /u/LiquidShadowFox
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] Pink + Green Nintendo Switch with Smash Bros. Pro Controller and Games [W] PayPal

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Switch https://imgur.com/a/n9UBPyI Games https://imgur.com/a/6Wt4s2m

    Asking $500 for everything including shipping. Would strongly prefer to sell everything as a bundle.

    V1 Switch with dock, charger, joycon grip, and original box. Smash Bros Pro Controller includes charging cable and original box. Both are in pristine condition, with the switch having a glass screen protector since day 1.

    List of includes games

    Ys viii Mega Man X Legacy Collection Azure striker Gunvolt Striker Pack Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna (code used) Final Fantasy X/X-2 Final Fantasy 12 Mario Rabbid Battle Kingdom Bayonetta 2 (bayo1 code used) Astral Chain

    Thanks for looking and have a great day!

    submitted by /u/Illcutyoubro
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Cooler Master CK530 Tenkeyless Gaming Mechanical Keyboard with Red Switches, RGB Backlighting, On-the-Fly Controls, and Aluminum Top Plate [W] PayPal / Local NYC Cash

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    For sale is my excellent condition Cooler Master CK530 Keyboard

    Comes with Box and Original Receipt

    Asking $60 shipped. Would trade for newest model Apple Magic Keyboard, or Magic Mouse

    https://imgur.com/a/Zvu36ib

    submitted by /u/audleyenuff
    [link] [comments]

    [CAN-QC] [H] Xbox One X, 1TB (black; still on warranty) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    New lower price, great deal! Perfect time to buy so you can play new games coming out this holiday season (Cyberpunk 2077, CoD, AC Valhalla, and more)!

    Looking to sell my Xbox One X, 1TB, black, in original box/packaging with original power cord, HDMI cable, and controller. Purchased new in December 2019. Microsoft's Limited Warranty is still valid on the Xbox until December 30, 2020 (see attached photos).

    The Xbox and controller are in really great condition and haven't seen much use over the past 9 months! They work great and have no cosmetic or other damage.

    Price: $200 USD/$265 CAD shipped anywhere in continental USA or Canada.

    I will ship with FedEx or UPS, unless you prefer otherwise (I believe Canada Post & USPS still have some delays).

    Timestamp and images: https://imgur.com/a/iX1AcDP

    Batteries for controller (2x AA batteries) not included.

    I am not responsible for any import fees, customs fees, federal/state/local taxes, or other duties charged when shipping to the USA (since I'm located in Canada).

    submitted by /u/mike_s179
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] Unlocked Black S20 Ultra 128GB with Extras [W] PayPal

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Timestamp - $835 CONUS Shipped with signature. $820 Local 02760, I can meet up in a 30min radius. Comment before DM, chat will be ignored. Not interested in trade. One lint size speck on the right frame of the device, circled red in pictures. Otherwise in good condition.

    Includes:

    • Spigen clear case with popsocket
    • Samsung silicone case
    • Lastercase
    • Original charger
    • Original earphone
    • ArmorSuit screen protector (not applied, one new set)
    • Slickwraps camera/back protector film (one applied + one new set)

    Not Included:

    • Size small earphone tips (I already used it and ewww)
    submitted by /u/Dorraemon
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] Ryzen 5 3600

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Im finishing my build and Last part is the cpu. Need a 3600 with no cooler. Looking for one for $180 shipped. Comment before pm and send timestamps thanks.

    I have sold some stuff on here but didnt get feedback because they dissappeared to the shadow realm when they got the package lol

    submitted by /u/sideswipingswiper
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] Paypal/Local Cash [W] AM4 Mounting bracket for Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Looking for a pair of replacement brackets for my Hyper 212 heatsink. One of the screws is stripped out and wont screw in. Seeing if anyone might have an extra set around. Might also be interested in a new set of the mounting bolts too. Thanks

    Picture of what I'm looking for: https://imgur.com/a/wAq1Tyb

    submitted by /u/lefty414
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H] PayPal [W] Bitfenix Prodigy Mesh Front Panel

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm in need of a mesh front panel for a Bitfenix Prodigy. Any color is acceptable, but it must be a mesh panel.

    For many years I have had a 200mm radiator externally mounted to the front of the case, which required a large hole to be cut chewed in the original mesh front panel to accommodate the radiator.

    I've reworked my loop and rearranged my drives and am now able to mount my 200mm radiator internally, but now I have this hideous problem: https://i.imgur.com/g3jiSgq.jpg

    If you have a panel and are willing to part with it, please post in this thread first and then PM.

    Thanks,

    -- cssplayer

    submitted by /u/cssplayer
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] 2x Sapphire Reference Vega 56 Samsung HMB2 [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Pictures, Bench, and Timestamps!

    $210 EA OBO shipped or local (95124)

    Also, instead of putting up specific prices for buying 2 or locally, I'll just listen to your offers! (I won't take offense as long as you don't mind my lack of reply :DDD)

    Up for sale are 2 (two) Sapphire Reference Vega 56 with Samsung HMB2 Memory (great for bios flashing). Purchased at launch, single owner, non-smoking home. These two cards are my babies; they're in beautiful condition and come with the original box, foam packing, and information. Timestamps for working proof/benching. Runs a bit warm like any other reference design, but I haven't had any notable thermal problems.Please note, these guys do need a beefy power-supply: one of them very occasionally would spike in power draw which putting too much load on my RM650X, and the display output would go boom... but that might have also been because I have a portable AC unit connected to the same outlet. Anyhow, everything was fixed by buying a better PSU and removing the AC unit!

    Edit: also oof... I don't have that many confirmed trades here, but I should have credibility from r/AVexchange [1][2][3][4]. I stopped confirming trades on that subreddit because it was impossible to keep track, but this is the closest proof I have.

    submitted by /u/btodalee
    [link] [comments]

    [CAN-BC][H]Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB and G.SKILL F4-3000C16D-16GTZR[W]Cash

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    hey guys I've Got these two rgb rams want to sellem:

    G.SKILL F4-3000C16D-16GTZR Trident Z RGB Series 16GB, 288-Pin SDRAM DDR4-3000Mhz (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory

    Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 LED Desktop Memory, Black

    I've got them for pc's I wanted to build since I needed some cash wanna sell them to someone near Vancouver I'll even come to you if you are near.

    I was thinking $80 Canada dollars for each since they are brand new and never opened.

    pc building didn't worked out for me in BC hope it works out for ya'll :)

    pics of them

    submitted by /u/cppox
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] EVGA RTX 2080 Super Hybrid XC [W] Paypal

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Hello, I am looking to sell my 2080 Super, listed below. Here is my Timestamp, as well as additional pictures of the card

    Item Price Description
    EVGA 2080 SUPER Hybrid XC $475 Had it for about a year now. Comes in the original box and contains original hardware. Will be wrapped in an anti-static bag.

    Prices include shipping

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/PorpoiseBlue
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC Black [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Selling my EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC Black (11G-P4-2282-KR). I'm the original owner, card purchased in February 2019 and is registered to EVGA with roughly 2 years left on the warranty. I believe I can transfer the warranty over to you as well on the EVGA site. The card has served me well, handling most stuff at 1440p/144hz and some VR.

    This is the XC Black that had the same chip as the founders editions cards, not the standard Black.

    https://i.imgur.com/tT682pB.jpg + https://i.imgur.com/MShtvEQ.jpg

    Asking $600 (with a little wiggle room). Figured I'd try here after some of the usual FBM/CL stuff.

    Local area is Thousand Oaks/West LA, would prefer that since I don't have any feedback on here yet.

    submitted by /u/rwalby9
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Paypal [W] Laptop

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Brother's birthday is coming up and he uses a Chromebook for school work, I'd like to surprise him with a slightly better laptop. Any laptop that can run school work and very light games (Minecraft) just fine, APU preferably but anything works!
    Budget is sub $450, pm me any offers! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ProperOfBub
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] PayPal [W] ITX Mobo (preferably DDR3-based, maybe CPU combo)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Hello all! I'm looking for an extremely inexpensive LGA 1155 ITX mobo. My current CPU is a 3770, and my goal is to move the system into a Silverstone SG13.

    I'm open to inexpensive motherboard/cpu combos! They can be either Intel or AMD, but hopefully at least as good as the 3770. I'm also open to combos involving DDR4 if the price is right :)

    submitted by /u/nav6maini
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OK] [H] 9700k [W] PayPal

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Decided to upgrade to a 9900k so I'm selling my 9700k. Looking for $265 shipped. I can mail today if you make payment before Noon CST.

    Comment before PM

    https://imgur.com/a/1YlYvJ1

    submitted by /u/Lgolson
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] R5 3600, GPU, 2.5 HDD

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, looking to buy ryzen 5 3600 and a 1080ti or 2070 super. Maybe a 2080 if the price is right. Non blowers only

    Also looking for a 1tb 2.5 HDD

    Comment before pm and send timestamps thank you

    submitted by /u/-Fantomu-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment