• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Build a PC: Bluetooth Connection

    Build a PC: Bluetooth Connection


    Bluetooth Connection

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I am sure this is a complete noob question but I am soon to complete my first ever build and I can't quite seem to work out how to Bluetooth connect a keyboard? Is the function built into the motherboard or do I need a separate Bluetooth module?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/godders2012
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a 1440p monitor

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Hey!

    I am mainly playing single player games:

    -RDR2 -Skyrim -The Witcher -EU4 -Far Cry 5

    And also some casual multiplayer ones when friends are around. (Nothing competitive)

    Got a 1070, but planning on upgrading as soon as 3000 cards release. (3070 / 3080) - whichever comes first.

    I am interested in a great looking panel, with vivid colors, and some "smoothness" (I got an 8ms dell Ultrasharp, and when frames are under 60 it feels like playing on a sandpaper ;D). Adaptive sync would be a nice addition too.

    Don't really have a budget, just need something reasonable for my needs :D

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/GameOver365
    [link] [comments]

    I've built my first PC (I am a very geeky guy) and it's awesome!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    I put together some parts on PC Part Picker (R3 3200G, AMD R9 380, Trident Z RGB 16GB 3000, be quiet! System Power 9 600W, 480GB Sandisk SSD Plus, B450M DS3H) and ordered them. I couldn't await for all of them to arrive. I built the whole thing together carefully, cloned my SSD and - the first boot up was absolutely perfect! No errors, nice temperatures and all. Here is a picture of my build.

    When I'm honest, building a PC is like colored Lego Duplo. You can't do anything wrong unless you use brute force. So build yourself a pc, it's much cheaper and easy!

    submitted by /u/Gamesnic
    [link] [comments]

    WD Gold vs Black for gaming and media storage

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a large capacity 7200 rpm drive for gaming and media storage (consumer use). Both Gold and Black are about the same price. Wondering if Gold drives are as silent and fast as the Black drives? If so, I'd consider a 10tb Gold drive, as Black only goes up to 6tb. I'm also open to Seagate Barracuda Pro or other Seagate drives with 256 cache. Thanks for any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/sabeshs
    [link] [comments]

    EVGA Rtx 2080ti black Underperforming

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Hello all i recently bought the card in the tilte, was very happy to finally own a 2080ti, however when i run overwatch on max settings i only get 110 avg fps. I thought for a game like overwatch surely 144hz would be no problem at 1080p.

    I have: 3900x 32gb 3600mhz cl16 2080ti 144hz monitor 1080p

    My gpu doesn't even pass 65.c so im really confused

    I even tried OCing, 210 on core, 230 on mem, max power and i still only managed to get 125fps avg. Note temp is just hitting 71.c

    PLEASSSE HELP Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Zabarocky
    [link] [comments]

    How's my build?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I just finished picking out parts for my first build. I am about ready to execute on ordering the parts. I thought before I do, I should get Reddit's opinion. I have about $100 extra, but I was going to put it towards a game fund.

    My Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/df7jdm

    submitted by /u/WAMPA_STAMPA
    [link] [comments]

    What pc component company have you had bad experience with?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    My motherboard was msi and the Bluetooth chip just stopped working and my friend had a 2070 extreme which was $600 and it died and msi refused to fix or replace it. Maybe thats normal it still seemed like a dick move to me.

    submitted by /u/stricken357
    [link] [comments]

    Thermal Paste in the CPU?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I was removing some thermal paste off my Ryzen 7 3700x and noticed that there was some thermal paste on the side almost seeping in under the gray part (I'm not sure it's called but it's where you put thermal paste). Should I be worried?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/4aiQyMi

    submitted by /u/nguyean_
    [link] [comments]

    Clean white PC case with optical drive bay and clear window

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    What's some of the best clean white PC case with an optical drive bay and clear window? Budget preferably under $100. I would like the front to be a nice clean mesh front like the Cooler Master NR400.

    submitted by /u/MashFaceIsBestFace
    [link] [comments]

    pc display turns off randomly and my fans start going crazy

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    it's been happening for about a week now every once in a while. I'll be on my pc and then my display turns off while my fans start working at full speed. my drivers are up to date so i've been thinking it's something to do with my cpu temp but the problem occurs randomly. if my cpu was the problem, why has the problem occurred as im logging into my pc?

    (i thought it was my cpu temp because of high temps for no reason at times. i could be using google or watching youtube and reach 50-60 degrees spiking up and down)

    (it's happened about 5 times now before i'm able to log in to windows)

    link to the video of what's happening: [pc problem]

    (https://imgur.com/gallery/WF7w39u)

    submitted by /u/ollepac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment