• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Hardware support: Western Digital may be selling shingled magnetic recording drives without labling them as shuch.

    Hardware support: Western Digital may be selling shingled magnetic recording drives without labling them as shuch.


    Western Digital may be selling shingled magnetic recording drives without labling them as shuch.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    What Is DRAM’s Future?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    What hardware did you not cheap out on?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    My computer case cost as much as my $200 motherboard, no regrets. I tried a couple of cheap cases at first but it just bothered me too much. For example my phantek case looked so cool but the paint and metal felt so cheap I was scratching the paint off just installing parts.

    submitted by /u/muaytao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment