• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-VA] [H] 8x Lian Li 120mm UNI Fans, Intel 665p 1TB, and G.Skill Trident Z Neo RAM (4x16GB, 3200MHz, CL16) [W] PayPal

    Hardware Swap [USA-VA] [H] 8x Lian Li 120mm UNI Fans, Intel 665p 1TB, and G.Skill Trident Z Neo RAM (4x16GB, 3200MHz, CL16) [W] PayPal


    [USA-VA] [H] 8x Lian Li 120mm UNI Fans, Intel 665p 1TB, and G.Skill Trident Z Neo RAM (4x16GB, 3200MHz, CL16) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    EDIT: Trying to be honorable and reply to buyers in order. Appreciate all of the interest. Please give me a bit to reply. Thank you!

    Hi fellow hardware junkies. I recently took apart a few of my builds, and am listing some parts I have remaining for sale. I am very compulsive about both the condition and the quality of the components I use in my system. As such, all parts listed are in excellent condition. I will put the purchase date of each item in the description, to give you a sense of how long the hardware's age. For both of our security, I will be using only PayPal for transactions. I am confident in the quality of the products I have for sale, and have nothing to hide. I want to be as upfront and communicative as possible. Looking for an easy, professional sale. After purchase, please give me up to 2 days to package and ship all items. After items are shipped, I will provide you with tracking. Thank you for your time.

    1. $100 -- 8x Lian Li 120mm UNI Fans: These were taken out of a recent build. The fans were purchased on 6/19/21 (less than a month old). I paid $24.99 per fan, or $199.92 in total. Please note that these are individual fans, and not the three-pack that comes with the RGB controller included. You will need the Lian Li RGB controller to control lighting effects. These 8 fans come with a total of 5 daisy-chain connectors, not the 8 that shipped with the products. This isn't an issue, as each block of four fans only requires one connector. If you'd like to know more about how these fans work, please see this video.
    2. $65 -- Intel 665p 1TB: This SSD is brand-new. I had an issue with the original Intel 665p I was sent, forwarded the sample to Intel, and they confirmed that they would be sending me back a new unit. As such, this item is new, in-box. Here's a link to the NewEgg listing from which the item was purchased. The pricing information in the hyperlink is no longer accurate, however I paid $94.
    3. $200 -- G.Skill Trident Z Neo RAM (4x16GB, 3200MHz, CL16): This came out of a recent build, and the original item was purchased on 11/18/2020. The RAM has been flawless, and has never given me a problem when enabling the DOCP profile on multiple motherboards. Here is a link to the original listing, for a full list of specs. I paid $399.98 for all four sticks, so my asking price is 50% off hardware that is ~8 months old.

    Here is the link to the album containing pictures of each item, with my username and today's date.

    submitted by /u/jbotsi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] PayPal [W] 2080 ti Founders Edition Cooler

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I am interested in buyer a 2080 ti Founders Edition cooler/RTX Titan cooler. Hopefully someone that had a waterblock has one laying around. $80-$150 depending on condition/includes all screws/etc.

    submitted by /u/scttooo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Paypal [W] White Zotac 3060, other White RTX cards

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Still looking for a decent white card for my daughter, looking for anything that is white and considered a mid-range card that will push 100+ on 1080p. 2060 or better, the Zotac 3060 White is preferred. Might consider 1070/1080.

    Local is 62701

    Please post here before PM, chats will be ignored.

    submitted by /u/ceresia
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Alienware AW3821DW [W] PayPal

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Selling my Alienware 38" monitor. I've had this since February and is still is amazing condition. It has been mounted since it came in the mail and never moved. Asking for 1050$

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/I1LCJJo

    submitted by /u/elzein22
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] AW3418DW 1440p Ultrawide, Ryzen 1600 AF + Gigabyte A320 mobo [W] Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Prices:

    AW3418DW - $400 $380 Cash

    Ryzen 1600 AF + mobo - $100 local, $120 shipped, OBO sold

    Notes:

    Monitor was purchased off of here BNIB, and have used it for a few months with no issues. Comes with box and stand. Can't ship for obvious reasons. Does 1440p @ 120hz; IPS; G-sync. Can meet ~30 mins away for this one. Comes with stand and original box.

    The 1600af and mobo I'm selling for a friend. I don't really have a way to hook it up to test it, but it sat in a spare build with very light usage, so it's unlikely anything is wrong with it.

    Local 95616/Sacramento

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/dynOIh3

    submitted by /u/aceman9753
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Paypal [W] H570 or Z590 ITX Motherboard, 1TB+ Gen 4 M.2 SSD

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Need these last two pieces to finish my Velka 7 Build.

    Motherboard Budget : <$200

    SSD Budget : <$200 (Preferably 980 PRO or SN850 or CS3140)

    Comment then PM

    submitted by /u/NolanWRX
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra pre-LHR [W] Local cash only

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Hi everyone, looking to sell my 3070 pre-LHR that I got straight from EVGA six months ago as I got my hands on a 3080. Only used for light gaming, never overclocked or used for mining.

    Local transactions only in the Los Angeles area. Priority will be given to whoever can meet up first in the Pasadena area (91101). $1000, cash only, exchange at a local police station.

    Please comment before PM-ing.

    submitted by /u/oaplox
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Gigabyte RX 570 4gb [W] PayPal

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    For sale is a Gigabyte gv-rx570gaming-4gd.

    This card was used as a replacement for my GTX970 which died in 2019, RIP. EVGA finally allowed me swap back to team green last month.

    Pros:

    Never mined on

    Never overclocked

    Only used for light gaming (Rim world etc)

    Transferable warranty left on card (until 4/30/2022)

    Retail box

    Cons:

    I personally experienced bad AMD driver issues on this card, mostly resulting in black screens of death. The card stress tests just fine as I thought about RMA'ing it, however I would feel sketch if I didn't mention this to a potential buyer. Some reviews of this card note this as well.

    This GPU pricing market is dumb as market says this card is worth $190-200.

    Box is missing SKU due to rebate.

    Notes:

    Please post on this thread before sending PM.

    Please do not use chats (they don't show up for me), PM instead. I'll check PMs throughout the day at work.

    Will ship via USPS 1-2 days after payment.

    It has been a while since I've done a trade on HWS, let me know if I need to do anything else or have any questions.

    Timestamps: 1 2 3 4

    Asking $170 shipped to CONUS. Sold to /u/fr33d0m727 for asking!

    submitted by /u/orangecluster
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Jedi Order Edition [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Timestamps.

    Selling a Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars Jedi Order Edition since I recently upgraded cards. In great condition, works perfectly. Only used for gaming. Comes with original box/display.

    Looking for $700 shipped (US only), or local cash. Fremont, CA 94538.

    Note: The graphics card is missing a screw on the IO bracket, which is lost when re-applying the thermal paste.

    submitted by /u/nickarm
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Oculus Rift S, GTX 1050 [W] Paypal, local cash

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    I'd prefer to sell local, but we can figure out shipping within the US if needed!

    Both are practically brand new, I only played the rift for a few hours and found out it gives me headaches :( the 1050 came with my computer, but I upgraded my card.

    Oculus Rift S - $240 shipped

    GTX 1050 - $140 shipped

    https://imgur.com/a/XQx1eg7

    https://imgur.com/a/t9wrP5r

    submitted by /u/theonlyxero
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal, Local cash [W] Black Meshlicious ITX case, 2x Uni fan SL140mm, 280mm AIO

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Looking to downsize my setup, I had a 011 mini with a kingpin 3090 but the kingpin will be sold soon and I could use the desk space back that's currently occupied by the 011 mini. Only looking for all black with all mesh, pcie gen 3.0 version preferred as I already have a 4.0 riser.

    After I source these parts I'll be selling my 011 mini (local only), 9x uni fan SL120s, and my ek 240mm DRGB AIO.

    Local is 92270, willing to travel up to two hours, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ok_YOU_GOTME
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] SFF PC

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    well, it's time for college. I'm in new jersey. only one issue: my college is in bloody Cali.

    it being in California, I can afford to bring a super sff itx pc, but I definitely cannot fit my mid-tower pc in a luggage, no siree.

    So. Here we are. No goddarn clue what dimensions I'm looking for in the pc, but let's just say less than 5 or 6 inches on at least one side?

    Because of this dimension restriction I'm expecting primarily iGPU offers. For integrated graphics I would like AMD CPUs ONLY.

    Local takes precedence, then shipped. Princeton is my hometown (08540)!

    TLDR looking for SFF pc I can fit into luggage. $1000 or less would be preferred.

    submitted by /u/iflysohighimightcry
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] Asus ROG Strix G512L Laptop (i7 10750h, 16GB 2933mhz, RTX 2070 8gb, 512gb SSD, 144hz 1080p panel [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Good Afternoon Hardware swap,

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/2mQXWFf

    Bought this laptop about a month ago locally. Want to move back to a desktop. Laptop is in pristine condition.

    Looking to get $1050 plus shipping. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Benihana1171
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT][H]Cash/PPGS[W]X99 mobo compatible with e5-2660 v4

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    As title states, looking for a X99 motherboard with BIOS ready for e5 2660 V4 ATX preferred but can do EATX as well.

    Let me know what you have!

    Comment and PM, no chats as notifies are off. Thanks

    submitted by /u/danmaran
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] NCASE M1 V6.1 - Silver [W] Some other SFF case - builds welcome

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Pictures, timestamp in third

    I have a NCASE M1 V6.1 that I'd like to trade for something with a smaller footprint. So vertical or console style cases. No cases that requires a flex ATX PSU.

    Exterior panels of my NCASE are in mint or near mint condition, I can't find anything picture worthy

    I don't have anything particular in mind. Must support a dedicated graphics card. I'm willing to go up or down in build quality and cost as long as the difference is compensated for.

    Let me know what you have!

    submitted by /u/HeadWombat
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H] Gigabyte RTX3080 Gaming OC / RTX3090 Founders Edition (FE) [W] Local Cash or Paypal

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I have 2 different RTX 30 Series GPUs to sell.

    All they are non LHR model. (Mining Available)

    I used these GPUs for mining only for 4 weeks.
    They don't have any problems for any purpose. (Test Complete)

    Here is a list which I wanna sell to you.

    No. Product Name Status Price (Local / Shipped) Note
    1 Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition Used $2,000 / $2,100 Bought in 11/20/2020 from BestBuy / Thermal Pad replaced with Thermalright Odyssey Thermal Pad 1.5mm
    2 Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC Used $1,400 / $1,500 Bought in 05/13/2021 from BestBuy / Thermal Pad replaced with Thermalright Odyssey Thermal Pad 3mm and 2mm

    **Local Pickup Available.**Zip code - 07650

    Also, I can ship the products.

    Timestamp - Hardware_Sales - Google Drive

    submitted by /u/Hunter_William
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] AORUS 2070 Super [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Finally able to upgrade to a 3090 for work/home, so I am selling the 2070 Super. Never overclocked, used only for gaming.

    Local Cash only, Greenville, SC area. Asking: $625

    submitted by /u/Amphoterrible
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] iPad Mini 5 256GB Silver Cellular, Apple 5th Gen 4K TV 64GB, Sennheiser 6XX Headphones [W] PayPal/Local cash

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/faTjEIh

    Prefer local, can do bundles.

    6XX headphones: Purchased for my brother, he just prefers his AirPods lol. < 3 months old. $200 shipped, $180 local

    iPad Mini: No scratches, no plans attached to it, screen protector applied since purchase on day 1 from Apple. Will come with original cable and charge box, but replacement box. $530 shipped, $510 local

    Apple TV: No issues. Comes with remote and original accessories. $110 shipped, $90 local

    submitted by /u/Non-Polar
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] Three brand new 120mm Aer P radiator fans [W] PayPal

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    I have for sale three brand new 120mm Aer P radiator fans that came with my AIO.

    Asking $30 shipped

    Timestamp https://imgur.com/gallery/XRUUMkS

    submitted by /u/Gusmokings
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Ventus 2080, Full Gaming PC, Oculus Quest 2, Steelseries Headset, Semi Broken Xbox One Controllers, Noctua Fans, Other [W] Local Cash ONLY

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/6TS1Tlc

    Edit: ZIP is 27604

    I'll try and keep this short and sweet since it's a lot.

    First up is the Ventus 2080. Only been used for gaming, never overclocked.

    Price: $500 local (PENDING)

    Next is a full on gaming PC.

    It consists of:

    Ryzen 3600 - Corsair H100i Platinum Cooler (from Corsair iCue's readings) - B450-F Strix - 16GB T-Force Vulcan RAM - Sapphite Nitro Vega 64 - 1TB NVME Drive - Fractal Meshify C Case - 2 Corsair LL120, 1 DeepCool RF120, 2 NZXT Stock (Had too many fans laying around) - EVGA G3 650W

    Looking for $1050 local, but offers and negotiations are welcome.

    For the Oculus Quest 2, I just wanna quick local sale, so I'm throwing in the stand, USB cable, and whatever accessories were in the box with it.

    Looking for $150 FIRM local. (PENDING)

    For the SteelSeries headset, I'm open to offers.

    Looking for $15 since I need a price anyways.

    For the semi broken controllers, I can let go if you wanna try and fix. One with yellow tape has broken/loose right bumper, and the other a broken right trigger sorta. Other issues may arise, but selling as is.

    $10 for both.

    Don't wanna sell the Noctua Fans individually, love the performance, but the colors bugged me too much.

    4 Noctua NF-A15 PWM 1 Noctua NF-F12 PWM Accessories included

    $40 for all 5, or $10 individual. (PENDING)

    Last of the lot, is the Dell PSU, and Proprietary RAM. I hate wasting stuff, but I don't want it, so it's $10 all together. Free if you pickup from spot of my choosing.

    Dell PSU and RAM - $10 (PENDING)

    Please send your offers, thanks!

    Again local only sales, please do not ask for shipping, thanks!

    submitted by /u/DrumCorpsDreamer
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] 25" LG Ultrawide Monitor [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Hi there!

    I'm looking to sell my LG 25" 25UM56 monitor. It is in very good condition and has served me well, and the only reason I'm selling it is because I've upgraded.

    I'm looking for $110 obo local cash (I don't think I can ship this monitor unless you're willing to pay for shipping) and I'm currently located in Santa Maria, CA, 93456. I can drive up to a couple of hours to meet up if necessary.

    Thanks so much! :)

    Timestamp

    (Edit: I'm also selling a 35" 144Hz ultrawide monitor here, if you buy both I'll give a discount.)

    submitted by /u/KoroYeen
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] PS5 Digital, 3950X, Red Dragon Vega 56 w/Samsung Memory, [W] EVGA 3080, 3080TI, or 3090

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Hey folk,

    I have a few items for trade hopefully in attaining an EVGA 3080, 3080ti, or 3090. These include a BNIB PS5 Digital, a 3950x and a Red Dragon Vega 56. I have a strong preference to the EVGA hybrid models. I'm willing to trade some or all of the items depending on the card you have available and for the upper end of my wish list throw some cash on the table if need be. I apologize that the pictures may not be the greatest in the world on the 3950x and the Red Dragon, but they are currently sitting in my HTPC and I'd prefer not to yank them unless I have a deal on the table. I am currently not looking to sell these individually for cash. Trade only at this point.

    As far as the items and their condition, they are as follows:

    Photos and Verification

    PS5: BNIB, picked up from Best Buy on 7/4

    3950X: Purchased 1/2020. Has been underwater since installation. Never Oc'd and very lightly used in my HTPC

    Red Dragon Vega 56: I have owned this card for about 2 years. I'd have never been mined on under my ownership. It has Samsung Memory and the Bios has been flashed to that of a Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64. It has been undervolted during my entire ownership and has been rock solid.

    Again, I apologize for the photo quality, but if you would like any additional pictures that I can provide within reason, I will be happy to provide them.

    I will be out of pocket for portions of the day (7/5) so if I don't respond to your PM immediately, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

    Post before PM please. If you are local, my zip is 37066

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/NonToxic628
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] EVGA RTX 2080 Black Edition [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    I just installed my 3070 and pulled this guy out from my build. I have no use for it so hopefully someone else can enjoy it. The pictures included show what comes with it. Box + Matching RTX Trim Kit + GPU.

    In addition, there are two round dark spots visible on the backplate in the gallery. These are apparently from the thermal paste and is removable with isopropyl alcohol (confirmed from an EVGA forum post).

    Looking for $700 or best offer. Will also ship product as well.

    https://imgur.com/a/N96HCaP/

    submitted by /u/Lykasumboody
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Ryzen 5 3600 [W] Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I just upgraded to a ryzen 5 5600x and I am looking to sell off my old cpu. I bought the 3600 back in August, 2020. I had the chip undervolted with no overclocks. No bent pins. Looking for $160.

    Local meet at Flushing or Fresh Meadows.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/toadslayer5
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] EKWB Vector RGB Nickel + Plexi 2080 TI FE GPU Waterblock [W] Local / Paypal

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Just sold my 2080 TI, now I'm looking to sell my waterblock for it.

    The block was used with distilled water only, plus appropriate coolant solutions to keep the system clean. I'll clean the block out as best as I can prior to shipping it by running clean, distilled water through the ports and then draining it.

    For the block I'm asking $120 shipped, or $100 local to 44144.

    Timestamps

    comment before pming, and no Reddit chat please I don't see them.

    submitted by /u/Antamize
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment