• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CT][H] EVGA 1080 Ti [W] Local Cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-CT][H] EVGA 1080 Ti [W] Local Cash


    [USA-CT][H] EVGA 1080 Ti [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/M6s7RtM

    EVGA 1080 Ti SC I got for a friend, but he no longer wants it. Runs great and is in near new condition. Would love to get it into the hands of a gamer.

    Asking $420.69 cash

    PM before I reply

    Local zip 06040

    I would price it lower but I have been burned by 2 scalpers on HWS so I am no longer giving stuff out super cheap/MSRP

    submitted by /u/earlscruggs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Free NZXT H510 Case / Two (2) Gigabyte Gaming OC Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GPU's [W] Free / Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    1) First off, I have an NZXT H510 Case in black, which I'm letting go for free.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/xuDX0Yf

    I have it sitting around from a build I put together for a friend for Zen 2, and recently listed it up for sale along with the parts from that build. I ended up selling the components in a lot, and I have the empty case left over. I'm personally moving onto a M-ATX/water-cooled build, and the case is just sitting here unused, so I figured I would pass it on to someone who might get some good use out of it!

    There are two tiny dents on the front without any paint chipping (pictured below), and it's spotless and good to go otherwise. I can throw in some case fans front and rear free of charge, as well. I'm hoping someone can put together a build with it and enjoy it.

    Front dent(s): https://imgur.com/WePvwFJ

    Preferably would like to give it away to someone w/ confirmed trades on here. Looking to give this away locally, as shipping cost about as much as the case itself is worth when I checked, so local pickup only, please! EDIT: Local is 11211. ​

    2) I was lucky enough to be able to grab an RTX 30XX card at MSRP recently, so I'm looking to sell two identical GPU's I have from my last build and recoup some funds to put towards a new build. Tariff pricing on GPU's nowadays is killing me, even at MSRP. I have one card from my personal rig, and another from a build I put together for a friend.

    They're both Gigabyte Gaming OC Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB cards, purchased and built at the same time. They were both lightly overclocked/undervolted at points, and primarily used for light/moderate 1440p gaming - they have never been used for mining.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/eDaXoz2

    Willing to ship flat rate and take PayPal on these. I was hoping to get $650 Local Cash / $675 PayPal (to cover shipping & fees) per card.

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/HalfwayBurnt
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DC] [H] ATX PC Part-Out: Gigabyte White B550 Vision D AM4 Motherboard, O11 Dynamic XL White, EVGA 1000 G3 PSU, NZXT X63 RGB AIO, Samsung 28” 4K Monitor [W] Local Cash or PayPal

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Hello there!

    Moved into a new, smaller apartment and downsized to an SFF build so I have no need for some of these parts and will part out. Selling all for local cash or PayPal, no trades. Happy to meet up locally anywhere near-ish to the DMV (MD or VA), since I live in downtown DC (which is also why my apartment is small lol). Prefer Local for the PC case and Monitor, and will discount/give preference to selling in a bundle if you buy components together. Please PM and not reddit chat.

    O11 Dynamic XL White: Used for just over half a year and this case is actually unbelievable, I just don't have the space for it anymore (switched to an NR200P). I think I have everything that came with the case itself, with the exception of a couple of the HDD bays (lol). I also have an extra dust guard for it that I can throw in. Overall in great condition. Happy to sell some Lian Li 120/140 unifans with it.

    $150 Local. (Retail: $220 on B&H, $230 on Newegg)

    Gigabyte B550 White Vision D Motherboard: This is potentially the most aesthetic AM4 motherboard I've ever used. I'm really sad that there aren't any great ITX white mobo's. Perfect for a white build imo. Works pretty fantastic, only ever ran into two issues: 1) Gigabyte RGB sync software didn't work on fans, but apparently that's resolvable with a hard reset… I just never got the chance to do it. 2) The little plastic piece that you press down on once you have the GPU in the PCIe slot broke off in the first slot. The slot still works absolutely perfectly (I used the first slot basically the whole time I used the PC), but if that's an issue for you can also just use the second slot instead with no downside. (RAM on the mobo isn't for sale!)

    $225 Local, 250 Shipped. (Retail: $350 on Amazon).

    NZXT X63 RGB AIO: Used for about two months. Works really well. I just want a Z63 so I can look at temps. I have the original fans as well, but I replaced them with LL 140 unifans so let me know what your preference is and we can figure out what works best!

    $80 Local, $100 Shipped. (Retail: $180 on Newegg/B&H)

    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G3: Used for just over a year, absolutely no issues. Hasn't been registered but I bought it off Newegg so happy to transfer the receipt.

    $175 Local, $200 Shipped. Retail: $260 on Newegg, $270 on Amazon)

    Samsung 28" 4K Monitor: Specific model is UR55 Series 28" IPS 4K UHD Monitor. Bought this about a year ago and runs really smoothly. I didn't like the monitor stand so I ordered a new, better one off of Amazon, but I can give you the old stand as well.

    $225 Local. (Retail: $350 on Best Buy, link to model: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-ur55-series-28-ips-4k-uhd-monitor/6386391.p?skuId=6386391)

    —-

    Accessories Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/lYd6b8K

    Accessories Photos: https://imgur.com/a/AzYsGvz

    submitted by /u/wifi_buster
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] Xbox Series X [W] Paypal

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    The console was bought brand new in a (rather expensive) bundle from GameStop in April. Since then, it has been used for less than 10 hours (Gears 5: Hivebusters) while PS5 gets all the attention. I have no interest in GamePass and can play Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, etc. on PC. It should go to a home where it will be "touched" regularly.

    It goes without saying, but this will ship with the Series X console, controller, power cable, and HDMI cable. The console itself is in pristine, "like new" condition. There are no known material or technological defects. Unlike my PS5 digital edition which has to be shipped back to Sony because ray-tracing in games causes consistent crashing ...

    $516 shipped | Sold: u/RookieRickk

    TIMESTAMP

    submitted by /u/Convas
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Fractal Design Meshify C [W]Free

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Today I am giving away a Fractal Meshify C to one very lucky/quick person, I no longer have a use for this case and it's just sitting and collecting dust. The case is in good condition and comes with everything besides the top dust filter and hard drive mounts. It also has a motherboard inside of it which I also have no use for but is fully functioning last time I tested it. The motherboard is a MSI Z170 Gaming M3 I believe.

    I am not willing to ship the case or drive far to have someone take it off of my hands, the person that would like the case and motherboard will have to come to me.

    I'm Local to 92399 (SoCal Area)

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/c3kYCm1

    Pending Sale to u/-Ivan-

    submitted by /u/F1Gio
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H]Nintendo Switch Bundle [W] VR Headset

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Looking to trade my lightly used Gen 1 Nintendo Switch for a VR headset. Mostly looking for a Oculus Quest 2, Rift S, HTC Vive, or a Cosmos. Also willing to add a bit of cash if someone has something higher end.

    The Nintendo switch is adult owned, and has been taken care. No major scratches or marks. Screen does have a glass protector installed. It will come with all the original accessories and the original box, it even comes with all of the original paperwork. Here is a list of everything else it comes with:

    -Complete original 32gb console with box -Hard shell travel case -Ergonomic case with grips (makes holding the switch easier) -12v AC car charger -BNIB 200gb memory card -100gb memory card -Wolfenstein 2 -Witcher 3 -Diablo 3 -Zelda BOTW -3D printed dock wall Mount - And I will also transfer my Switch account to you. So you will have digital copies of BorderLands, Hades, Torchlight 2, and Dead by Daylight.

    Time stamps: https://imgur.com/a/VWyAuWE

    Not really looking to sell this right now. Again can also add cash for the right trade offer.

    submitted by /u/TstTubeBaby
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] modded aluminum gameboy advance [W] Paypal

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Gameboy advance has usbc charging, a 2000 mAh battery, a boxypixel aluminium case, and boxypixel brass buttons. It also has a funnyplaying ips v2 kit installed. $300 Shipped Gallery is http://imgur.com/gallery/exSAYnq

    submitted by /u/Collie3dstudio
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Xtreme [W] Paypal

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/use4OVp Brand new. Got it in a Newegg raffle but I don't need it.

    MSRP is $850. Looking for $700 + shipping.

    submitted by /u/1SLOLT1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Samsung S21 [W] 850w Gundam PSU

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Title says it all

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/ZMvfz19

    Phone is unlocked, 128GB

    Used it for a month, I really liked it but my life right now is Netflix and Snapchat and I'd rather have an iPhone camera for Snapchat.

    I want the power supply so bad, shipping from USA only :D

    submitted by /u/blackorange12
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Samsung galaxy s10 dead screen [W] Paypal

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Have a good condition s10, but the screen died. It fell on tile, hit the top and the screen went out. The phone still responds, can answer calls and stuff but no screen. I used a USB C to HDMI cable to wipe it and get my files off of it.

    asking $50 obo SOLD

    https://imgur.com/a/psRc1T8

    submitted by /u/Thatboylaze
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] Gigabyte RTX 3080 Vision [W] Local Cash Only

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Local is 19031

    Pics: https://imgur.com/a/qDx5xNJ

    I have the original box stored away, I'll take it out for the sale but couldn't be bothered for the pics.

    I'm asking local only for this, please do not ask me to ship!

    The card is a 3080 Vision, if you want to watercool, there's only one company that makes a block that I could find so make sure you look into that!

    I'm asking $1300 as that's about what I spent on it, and I'd feel bad asking any more.

    Again, I will not ship. Local only.

    submitted by /u/LexSFKB
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] EVGA 3070 Ti FTW3 Ultra [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Hi everyone - I'm local to the DFW area (76148) and have the following item for sale:

    • EVGA 3070 Ti FTW3 Ultra
      • BNIB, sealed.
      • Asking $1050 shipped OBO.

    Timestamped images: https://imgur.com/a/XVM7SOm

    Will only ship to the lower 48 states.

    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    submitted by /u/tony_nuggets
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] 850w be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 (80+ Platinum) PSU [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Hey all.

    Looking to upgrade to a 1000w PSU for my 3090. Don't need this puppy anymore as a result. Nothing wrong with it, will come with the original cables and packaging as well as with the ovwrclocking jumpers. Will also include a be Quiet! supplied 12pin 3000 series Founder's Edition cable on request so you can ditch your splitter.

    Asking $140 cash or $150 shipped. For local I can meet in the Florence or Myrtle Beach, SC area or the Charlotte, NC area (or anywhere in between) due to frequent travel.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/9QMTkKD

    submitted by /u/DBentt
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN] [H] 3.2TB SSD [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    See timestamps for CDI/SMART info

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/793uGNF

    Local is 55126

    • Fusion-io 3.2TB PCIe MLC SSD ioScale (see notes) - $300 shipped $290 local
    • Some 2.5" SATA HDDS- $45 for all
    • THNSN5256GPU7 NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB - $25 shipped $20 local
    • Crucial M500 480GB MLC SATA SSD - $45 shipped $40 local
    • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA SSD (Has sticky tape on backside from prior install) - $50 shipped $45 local
    • Samsung PM871a 250GB SATA SSD - $25 Shipped
    • New Sandisk 3D 2TB SATA SSD - $180 shipped $170 local

    Fusion IO --- It is not plug and play. you need to install drivers to make it work. please make sure your system is compatible, I will not accept returns because your system doesn't work with it.

    submitted by /u/formosan1986
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] AMD 5900X New, Samsumg 980 Pro 2TB New [W] PayPal

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/J94QnJV

    • AMD 5900X, New in box sealed - $500 (Sold to /u/formosan1986)
    • Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, New in box sealed - $300 (sold to /u/XHoFX)

    All prices include shipping within the US. Comment before PM please.

    submitted by /u/kgktu
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA] [H] XFX Speedster MERC319 RX 6800 XT Black Edition, EVGA GTX 1080 ti SC2 Hybrid [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    XFX MERC319 6800xt - $1250 shipped, $1225 local Selling this card because I got a higher-end card. Pic is of it still in my gaming PC as my new card won't be here until Wednesday. Will be shipped in original box (inside of another box, obviously.)

    EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 hybrid- $550 shipped, $525 local. Selling for my cousin because he managed to snag a new card. No original box, unfortunately. Will find suitable packing material to make sure delicate radiator fins are not damaged.

    TIMESTAMPS: https://imgur.com/a/hKPtU94

    PM & COMMENTS ONLY!

    LOCAL IS 70065.

    submitted by /u/Arrays_start_at_2
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN][H]Cash, Paypal [W] fx-9590/9370, 990FX motherboard

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Would prefer a bundle, but open to them separate

    submitted by /u/Iroh47
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] G.Skill Trident Z Neo RAM 32GB (4x8GB) [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Local would be 33033

    These were used for 6 months before upgrading to Corsair (to reduce how many programs I had). They work fine and I have the original boxes stored away. Any questions feel free to ask.

    3600mhz. Cl16-19-19-39

    Timestamp

    Shipped = $180

    Local = $150

    Edit: added speed and timings.

    submitted by /u/bsdragster
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] MSI 6800 Gaming x Trio, Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil, 6800 Red Dragon [W] PayPal/Local Cash, trades

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Reposting with more realistic prices. I purchased the two powercolor cards for my friends back in June with the expectation they would pay me for them when they had the money. I paid well over $200 more than I'm asking for each card after tax. With prices going down my friends have chosen to wait and buy cheaper cards in a few months so I'm getting left hanging. The MSI card has been used in my personal rig for the last month as I bought all 3 cards at the same time. I'm hoping to sell 2/3 of the cards and just use whatever is leftover, I need money to buy a car so I'm kinda desperate. I'm willing to trade for a new Xbox plus cash but not really looking for any gpu trades. Pm me with any questions or reasonable offers. Shipping is UPS ground to CONUS we can negotiate faster shipping in pms.

    MSI gaming x trio 6800 $950 shipped Powercolor 6800 $850 shipped Sold Powercolor 6800 XT $1050 shipped Sold

    http://imgur.com/gallery/44dI2sF

    submitted by /u/ShekelKekW
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H]Ryzen 5800x and MacBook Pro 13" 2020 M1 with 8GB of ram and 256GB of storage [W] Local Cash or Paypal

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Timestamp

    Hey y'all,

    So my trial and tribulations are finally over and I've completed college, and by god's grace I was able to land a full time job which led to me having to create this post today. I have to let go of my MacBook and the 5800x in order to swap for a higher core count processor for work as well as a windows laptop. So, I am looking to sell these two bad boys today.

    So first up, I have a AMD Ryzen 5800x up for sale. This processor is obviously used, but was bought recently on May 15th with very little up time since then as I was cramming for my final- finals in college. CPU was undervolted and in a sense overclocked with PBO2 with to 5050mhz all core with a -22~-24 on select cores. Temps were well maintained this time as well with the usage of a 280mm AIO. In addition to this the maximum fclk that I was able to achieve on this processor with my motherboard and bios was 1733mhz. Original box and receipt can be provided upon purchase or delivery. Selling this processor to get the 5950x for my work.

    My asking price locally for this is 330 local or 350 shipped. pending sale to u/blurifyhs for local

    Next up, I have my recently bought as well MacBook Pro 13" M1 2020 model up for sale as well. Bought this on April 23rd through Amazon. Specs are 8GB of ram (DDR4) 256GB of storage and Apple's M1 silicon. Was using this laptop for my finals and really enjoyed watching content on it, however, my new job requires a windows laptop for field work so I am looking to buy my own work laptop. Only 22 cycles on the battery and the entirety of the laptop is in pristine condition. Original box and receipt can also be provided for this at the time of purchase or delivery.

    My asking price locally is 800 local or 900 shipped based on location. pending sale to u/BluCSGO for local

    Local is Moreno Valley, CA 92555 or during the weekdays I commute to Newport Beach, CA 92660 and get off around 6pm.

    Local is greatly preferred,

    Thank you for looking!

    submitted by /u/T04STY2030
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] 2nd/Second Gen AirPods (sealed) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Imgur album

    I have for sale one pair of AirPods (second generation) in a sealed box. Straight from Apple.

    Looking to get $100 shipped. Can send them out today if bought in the next hour or two.

    Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mike-has-reddit
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] GeForce® GTX 1080 WINDFORCE OC 8G [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Pics: https://imgur.com/a/XkSIFVP

    Hi everyone. I recently got a new graphics card and monitor, so I am selling my old one. I got this on a pre-built deal a couple years ago, so I do not have a box to ship with - I will be using a packaging box at USPS. This card has never been mined on, and handles 1080p/1440p games smoothly.

    Asking for $380 local cash, or $400 + Shipping & Insurance costs. Not looking for any trades at this time.

    Local: Miami-Dade area.

    Please PM if you have any questions, or drop a reply here.

    submitted by /u/PCslayeng
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN][H] G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 2800Mhz RAM kit, HP OEM 2x4GB 3200MHz RAM kit [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Selling off the last of my tech clutter. Looking for $105 shipped on the G.Skill and $35 shipped on the HP.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/sir_chadwell_heath
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] HyperX FURY 16GB 4 x 4GB DDR4-2400, CORSAIR Vengeance 750M 750W Semi-Modular PSU[W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Looking to sell a few items:

    Both items are used for ~2 years, recently did some upgrades and no longer need these. Bundles and/or local cash are highly preferred

    Please comment before PM, thank you for looking

    submitted by /u/blast0ise
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] RX580 8GB [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    This RX580 8GB was used for mining, but was underclocked to keep temps lower than your average gaming session.

    Timestamp

    Looking for $300 for it plus shipping. Local is preferred.

    I am local to 02532

    submitted by /u/Imaginary_Confusion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment