• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Build a PC: Simple Questions - March 16, 2021

    Build a PC: Simple Questions - March 16, 2021


    Simple Questions - March 16, 2021

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for simple questions that don't warrant their own thread (although we strongly suggest checking the sidebar and the wiki before posting!). Please don't post involved questions that are better suited to a [Build Help], [Build Ready] or [Build Complete] post.
    Examples of questions suitable for here:

    • Is this RAM compatible with my motherboard?
    • I'm thinking of getting a ≤$300 graphics card. Which one should I get?
    • I'm on a very tight budget and I'm looking for a case ≤$50

    Remember that Discord is great places to ask quick questions as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/wiki/livechat

    Important: Downvotes are strongly discouraged in this thread. Sorting by new is strongly encouraged.

    Have a question about the subreddit or otherwise for /r/buildapc mods? We welcome your mod mail!

    Looking for all the Simple Questions threads? Want an easy way to locate today's thread? This link is now in the sidebar below the yellow Rules section.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Found out my computer was lagging for a really dumb reason

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I have a decent computer (9600k and 1660s), but I was getting frustrated because every once in a while, my computer would lag out. Like, the mouse would stutter, programs would freeze, then everything would fast forward to get to where it should have been.

    I tried changing the ram, thinking it was because they were mismatched. The problem persisted, causing much frustration (imagine you're going to type a word document, then suddenly your computer stops working, then suddenly the document snaps to the top of the page).

    Finally, I found out what the problem was. I had the desktop background set to slideshow, and the accent color to change based on the picture. Every time the background changed, my computer would lag out.

    Tldr, having the accent color of windows change with the background caused my computer to lag hard.

    Edit: thanks for the awards! Did not expect this to blow up!

    submitted by /u/yobo723
    [link] [comments]

    My PC boots for a second then shuts down.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    This is my first post ever on Reddit so please forgive me if I've done anything incorrect with my post.

    I've finished building my first PC, but unfortunately it turns on for a second and then shuts down again.

    This is actually the second time I've put it together- it did the same thing the first time (after taking almost a day to build :/).

    I have had the motherboard checked, I have checked my connections are in properly, and I have checked the power supply (it works). I'm pretty sure all of my parts are compatible since it all fits, and I based it off of a beginner PC build I found online.

    I don't have a graphics card since there are in-built graphics on my CPU, or a HDD in there (just an SSD).

    What do you guys think could be the issue?

    Could it be the case itself (although I would expect it wouldn't switch on at all if this were the reason?)? Is there a simple way to test cases?

    Could it be that I put the CPU in wrong? Is there meant to be a 'click' of some sort? I checked the orientation according to the motherboard manual but maybe it's wrong in another way, I don't know.

    Should I just fork over money I don't really have to a repair shop?

    Thanks for any help in advance. I really need this PC for school and personal projects, and had to save up for it, so if I can get it booting properly I'll be extremely happy. :")

    EDIT: So I switched it on and off and the motherboard and fans running fine now! Unfortunately there is no output to the monitor- technology seems to really love playing hard to get with me - any ideas on this issue would be appreciated. I'm also amazed by the speed and clarity of responses, thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Howitbee
    [link] [comments]

    Will a 4TB SSD make my PC faster than a 500GB SSD?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Will a 4TB SSD make my PC load faster than a 500GB SSD?

    submitted by /u/DeathStalkerPro
    [link] [comments]

    Ive been playing PlayStation for 21 years with an ambition that ‘one day I will have a new pc’...this week that changed. Thank you so much to everyone on this Subreddit who helped me :)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ajIFh1y

    Case: Lian Li PC O-11 Dynamic

    CPU: AMD 3900XT

    Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X570

    Cooler: EK 360 AIO DRGB

    Fans: EK DRGB 120mm x 6 (1 not used)

    GPU: EVGA RTX XC3 3070

    Memory 1: Samsung 970 500gb (ssd)

    Memory 2: Samsung 970 2TB (SSD)

    RAM: Corsair Vengance 2 x 16GB (3600)

    PSU: Corsair RM 850X

    submitted by /u/AG28DaveGunner
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove these m.2 standoffs

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    i have one preinstalled in the motherboard. And I need to move it to the other slot

    EDIT: I have a Gigabyte x570 gaming x motherboard

    I got the other screw off.

    And this is what the standoff in the mobo looks like now

    submitted by /u/LiquidAurum
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts after building my first PC

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/MxK48d

    I've been a console gamer my whole life and although building a pc seemed interesting it also seemed incredibly daunting. I always felt stupid when thinking of building a pc because it just seemed so complicated, and I figured that the 13 year olds that figured out how to do it must have been incredibly smart. After going through this process, I'm glad I believed in myself and kept at it. It feels good to have finished something to completion.

    If you look at my post history you'll see me asking several questions here about how this works or that works. I also spent a lot of time in the buildapc discord and got help/advice from people there. Overall, my build process took several months from start to finish. I believe I started thinking about building a pc back in late 2020 and watched videos here and there to get more information. Figuring out what parts I want took several months. Ordering them was much shorter obviously. Assembly was about 24 hours.

    I had some thoughts I wanted to write down about the process that could potentially be helpful for new builders:

    - It's good to have a high level understanding of each part and what it does, but it's not needed to understand the intricacies of every part before building. I spent a lot of time in the beginning researching videos on how a cpu works, how ram works, how a GPU works, and i slowly realized that that information, while interesting, was not really useful for building a PC. Easily, this information took the most amount of time, and the build process could've been shortened had I started with just looking at benchmarks. Unless you can become an expert on CPUs, I think the best way to choose CPU + GPU is just look at benchmarks. There are many youtube channels that benchmark different parts and combinations. Those provided the most value for me. I think if i did it over again, I would choose CPU and GPU first by looking at benchmarks. Then motherboard. Then RAM. Then the rest of my parts. The only parts I would've looked more deeply into is RAM, primarily because its understandable and does have tangible, albeit small, performance benefits. IMO, SSDs are very complicated and trying to learn the intricacies of that before doing your first build is not worth it. For SSDs, knowing what kind of SSD you want (NVMe vs AHCI, SATA vs PCIe, M.2 vs 2.5") and looking at tom's hardware reviews for performance was pretty good. Same goes with power supplies, which are very complicated to understand intricately unless you understand electronics well. For PSUs, understanding what makes a PSU "good" (maintaining steady voltage even during voltage transients, current protections, low voltage ripple, etc) and looking at reviews is probably good enough. PSUs are another part I would probably defer to someone else who is more experienced than me to choose, which is exactly what I did. Someone from the PC building discord recommended a PSU to me and I went with that.

    - If you can, try to find builds that have your specs or similar specs. this was helpful to me to see if things fit, like my GPU in my case, or my cooler in my case, etc. On this note, looking back on it I would've definitely watched a video on building inside the case I chose. It would've helped me be aware of certain issues I had during the build process in this case that would've possibly changed my decision about cases. This should not substitute actually looking up dimensions for your parts and verifying they fit.

    - Make sure you have the headers you need on your motherboard. If you want RGB, make sure you have the right headers for your motherboard, and understand how your case fans/case support RGB. If you want addressable RGB you need an addressable RGB header on your motherboard. Make sure you have enough for the fans you want to connect. On that note, if you don't have enough, check if your fans can be daisy chained together or if your case has a compatible rgb controller. Also check if you have enough sys_fan headers to actually power your fans. This will affect whether you need to purchase a fan hub or not.

    - check if your motherboard has a compatible bios for your CPU. Be aware that its possible you may need to flash your bios version, in which case it might be worth finding a motherboard that has a bios flash button so that you don't need an older CPU to flash.

    Assembly - most people say this is the easy part, but this was the hardest part for me. I spent roughly 24 hours on my build over 2 days (went to sleep with pc parts laying everywhere on my floor).

    - Review your motherboard manual. You don't need to study it necessarily, but make sure it has all the information you need before you build. Off the top of my head, one important thing is pin layout for front panel headers. I've seen a manual where pin layout was only listed in a separate manual only accessible with a QR code. Luckily, my manual was not like that. If you're manual has a complete diagram of which headers are where, and what each socket is, and the pin layout and diagrams of the actual sockets, it sounds like a good manual.

    - If you can, get a magnetic screwdriver or a kit meant for screwing in small screws. I used a screwdriver I had laying around in a toolbox and although it worked out okay I think having smaller heads available and a magnetic screwdriver would've made the build slightly easier. Be aware of static electricity. I built on a wooden floor with my mobo on a rubber mat (and also sometimes on the box it came in). I still grounded myself frequently by plugging in my PSU and touching the case.

    - Videos on assembly are good for getting an idea of how to install a part, but there is definitely some individual variance, so be aware that you may not find every video perfectly suited to your needs. For example, my cooler was bulky and had some weird screws, but I couldn't find a good video on installation (even gamers nexus video didn't fully answer my questions).

    - Do a test bench setup outside of your case before putting everything in your case. Jayz2cents has a good video on this. I got this advice from someone in the pc building discord and it was fantastic advice. Putting everything in the case was an absolute pain. If a part went wrong after I had put everything in I would've probably cried.

    - If i did the build again, I would've put my cooler in only when all the case fans were installed and all the headers were connected to my motherboard. This is because the specific cooler I chose was incredibly bulky, and I had immense trouble plugging in my last fan to the header I wanted because the cooler was making it difficult for me to fit my hand down to plug it in. I ended up getting lucky by using a pair of plier to extend my reach inside the case to plug in the last header.

    - This is personal preference, but RGB is not really worth it. I got RGB fans and RGB ram for the looks, but the RGB software is difficult to use. And at night I had trouble getting everything to turn off, so I end up turning my pc off completely. In retrospect, I probably would've gone with better RAM at a slightly lower price than RGB ram. However, if there's a way to easily configure the RGB in pc and turn everything off when I want without turning off my pc, then I agree its cool.

    Last, if you're hesitant to build one because you think you're not smart enough to do it, do it. you definitely can. I had the same fear which only multiplied once i invested money into this idea by purchasing my parts. It is not the easiest thing in the world, but it is not super difficult either.

    submitted by /u/lowiqtrader
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing GTX 1060 with RTX 3060?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    I have been trying to replace my GTX 1060 as we all know is an issue lately. I'm going to enter in the new egg shuffle today which I will probably lose but just want to know how the RTX 3060 will be in comparison to my current GTX 1060.

    I was planning on upgrading with a RTX 3060ti or better but might settle for an RTX 3060 if I have a chance to buy one first. What do you guys think? Would it be a worthwhile upgrade or better to just wait until I can get a 3060ti or better?

    I want to be able to play newer games in 1440p with high settings.

    submitted by /u/NickyNice
    [link] [comments]

    Renting house built in 1920, rental company did a poor wiring job, unsure of how to handle setting up a new spot for my router.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Ok so basically my rental company is a piece of crap. For example, They'd rather bring wiring from our Garage/shed to the 3rd bedroom and send it below the ceiling and install ceiling tiles 3inches below to cover it up. And our internet wiring is just silly. We have a isp box on the outside with 2 Ethernet ports (1 being used, 1 empty). Currently, there is an Ethernet cable running from there, to our basement, up through a hole in the floor into our first floor living room. We have a little router that our internet provider gave us. And things work decently.

    However , with trying to build a pc and start streaming / overall working on my computer a lot more, I'm going to try to set up a new router upstairs instead. But there's zero Ethernet ports upstairs. And even if there was, there's no wiring to upstairs. There's just the single Ethernet cable from outside. So I've come to a standstill where I'm unsure of what is the easiest/safest/best choice to get my internet based upstairs. I can think of 3 choices, some sound silly but easy, some a little more annoying, but I'm really curious as to what anyone else would do in this situation because I'm at a loss.

    Option #1 (my first plan) : buy a heavy duty Ethernet cable , connect it to my isp box outside since there's an opening for it, run it to my upstairs window (directly above the isp box) and just leave a very small gap in my window where it is open (which isn't a big deal to me, our weather is fine enough to manage with just a small opening , but overall the plan seems like it's bound to have some issues

    Option #2 : set up new router in same place as old one downstairs, run Ethernet cable upstairs and use cable staples to hold it in place. Definitely not whay I want to do, as it would have to go around our living room, across a walkway , up the stairs, past 3 doorways and into the future computer room. Definitely possible, but damn it sounds like it will be the biggest hassle to do.

    Option #3 : contact isp, ask about running an Ethernet connection to the upstairs room. I'm not sure if they're the ones to contact or what . But I really am hopeful that if I could do it this way I would, I'm just worried that they won't do it because of the age of the house and the wiring for cable an internet is so shoddy.

    If anyone has any tips or anything I would greatly appreciate it, thanks !

    submitted by /u/bert__macklin__fbi__
    [link] [comments]

    My mom wants to build a vr capable pc for her work

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    My mom works in the real estate market and wants a pc that is good at making renders (in sketchup using enscape) and is vr capable so she can walk trough her projects with clients. The pc also needs to handle photoshop quite well.

    She has a €1800 budget, and this is what i came up with:

    • AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU
    • Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6G GPU
    • CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black Edition CPUFAN
    • HyperX FURY HX432C16FB3K2/32 RAM
    • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2 Motherboard
    • Corsair TX-M Series TX750M V2 Powersupply
    • Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB M.2 SSD
    • NZXT H510 TOWER

    I dont have a lot of experience and i want to make sure that i make her the right pc. She will probably be using a ocules rift, and the program that will be ran in vr is called enscape.

    The thing im most concerned about is the gpu, im not quite sure if its up for the task but there doesnt seem to be a better solution in its price range. Should i lower the cost of the cpu so i can get a better gpu.

    Photoshop mainly uses cpu Enscape render uses gpu Vr maily uses gpu Sketchup uses both

    What would you advice?

    Thanks!

    Ps: I live in the Netherlands so not every gpu/cpu is available to me.

    submitted by /u/Jonahsav
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought an RX 580 that was used for mining a couple years ago... Am I going to have to restore the stock bios on it? If so, how can I do that... I will be building a brand new PC with it

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Edit: thanks for everyone's help but unfortunately I won't be needing it anymore because it was an ebay scam so I just went ahead and bought another RX580 and the guy put the stock bios back on already so we're good

    submitted by /u/Crimson_Carp748
    [link] [comments]

    Pc smells like burned and it's getting worse and less breathable and i don't have compressed air to clean it. Any alternatives?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    As title says. How can I clean it? Should i just not use it until i buy some compressed air?

    submitted by /u/Zajlordg
    [link] [comments]

    For building the first time, how difficult is the wiring?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    I have my first build picked out (fairly straightforward, Ryzen 7 3700x, 3060ti (when available), x570 motherboard), after some help online and also a cool guy at Micro Center.

    Anyway, after watching some videos of building, everything, for the most part to me, seems fairly straightforward and simple. The only thing that I feel like could get confusing is all the wiring connections and wire routing.

    Is most of the wiring and connections explained in instructions included with each component? Is this a difficult part, knowing what wires go where or is it sort of self explanatory?

    submitted by /u/Tifoso07
    [link] [comments]

    Intel Rocket Lake Pre-Orders Launched

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Seems that Intel Rocket Lake launched for pre orders this morning to very little press except this: Rocket Lake Launched

    The retail day is March 30th according to the article and sites should be posting pre-orders starting now.

    I found the i7-11700k is already listed on Newegg and I was able to preorder one. They are selling for about $420 (list price is 400 according to the article).

    The 11900k doesn't seem to be up yet though.

    submitted by /u/JohnSlaze
    [link] [comments]

    I could use your honest opinion.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Using fake names...

    My best friend Chris, my brother Mike and I have been hardcore console gamers for years. Early last summer, I received a significant bonus with work and finally plunged into the PC world. I built a ~$5,000 PC setup to include the build, desk, chair, peripherals, etc. It was unbelievable. I lived and breathed PC at that point, it was such a mindblowing transformation for me. I wanted so badly to get Mike and Chris to transfer over.

    The problem was, they didn't really have the money or interest (yet) to come along. I'm generally pretty frugal with my money. At the time, I had more to my name than I knew what to do with and still had steady income on top of that. I decided to splurge and hook up the two people closest to me. I bought Mike and Chris both the following setups, identical to each other....

    - LG 34" Widescreen Monitor
    - MSI 27" 1080p Monitor
    - Monitor Mounting System
    - Logitech Carbon Keyboard/Mouse/Mousepad matching
    - 2-year warranty on everything
    - 3700XCPU/16GBRAM/2070S GPU/750PSU (fully built)

    Totaled just over $2,200 at the time.

    Chris was STOKED. We game on a daily basis, he uses it for work and various other games I don't play, he's just in love with it and I couldn't be happier to have helped him out.

    Mike sold almost every piece of the setup for 70 cents on the dollar, cash - to one of his friends. He ended up purchasing his own PC setup a few months later, he probably spent $4k on everything. Everything top of the line, it's a great setup and I am happy for him... but I can't help but feel kind of salty. He's saying the money he got from selling the stuff I bought him was crucial to his current setup; I guess I'm just frustrated we didn't return/exchange it sooner for full price if he wanted to upgrade. I can't help but feel he bought himself a setup and I ultimately bought his buddy who I hardly know a $2k setup.

    He knows I was frustrated with him selling the gifts but I don't want to hash it out with him at the risk of damaging the relationship. We still get along great and game together, I guess I just needed to vent. I'm curious how some of you would feel if you were in my shoes. Lesson learned I guess, I know some people just handle gifts differently.

    submitted by /u/loyalhabsfan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to upgrade my PC (Need feedback)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Well basically Im looking to replace my whole PC but the case is fine I think (Corsair Carbide SPEC-03) and Im stuck with my 3GB 1060 for probably a year or two (The market is a mess right now). My current CPU is horrible, its an intel Core i5-7400 and Im also using an HDD in the current year (lol). I have 2x 4GB DDR4 2400MHz but ill probably just replace these with 2x 8GB at higher speed. The current plan looks like this.

    MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX

    Samsung 870 500GB (I think SATA is fine, but maybe its worth getting m.2 NVMe?)

    Ryzen 7 3700X (I was considering 5 3600 but 8C 16T feels like the safer option for the future)

    Corsair 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 3600MHz

    Corsair RM750X 750W v2 (heard this one was good, maybe 650W is enough though)

    I want this build to last 5+ years (after replacing my GPU in the future ofc), what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Aziel_tv
    [link] [comments]

    Xmp not working?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    So I just got new ram (crucial ballistix 2x16gb 3600mhz) and I'm trying to get it to work with xmp. I have an asrock b550 pro4 mobo and a Ryzen 5600x cpu. I enabled xmp and set the speed and voltage to 3600 and 1.350v, which is what is on the sticks. The computer boots, but the ram speed won't go above 2667 MHz. I updated the mobo bios, I tried turning xmp off and on again. I just can't figure it out. Any suggestions are appreciated!

    Edit: figured it out. MAKE SURE YOUR RAM IN IN SLOTS A2 AND B2 or it won't load xmp

    submitted by /u/TheUnderwaterArbiter
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question: are folks putting fans on top of radiators with fans?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I see some of these fan product posts and it looks like they are mounting. See Here.

    Dont these radiators already have fans on them? Just checking if people are doing this for looks or I'm just low on coffee. :)

    submitted by /u/kou5oku
    [link] [comments]

    PC NOT POSTING No signs of life whatsoever

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    hello redditors i am having a problem with a budget intel build i just assembled that doesnt boot

    full specs are

    i5 10400f

    ram hyperx predator 3200mhz

    gigabyte h410 s2 micro atx motherboard

    500 watt bequite bronze 80+ psu

    gpu amd hd4350 (temporary gpu untill stock is back to normal}

    and a deepcool matrex v3 case

    everything is new except the gpu whitch i now works because i tried it in another pc

    so i plugged everything and tried with both ram sticks and 1 ram stick but there are no signs of life in the pc

    i already tested the psu and it also works

    what could be the problem ?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Itz-Mo3ez
    [link] [comments]

    My gigabyte motherboard went BOOM

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Here is what happened. I bought a brand new z390i aurous pro of amazon and the same exact model used one off ebay. The new one wouldn't turn on and after a lot of troubleshooting I narrowed it down to the mb. I switched to the used one which worked fine and I was able to get into bios. I went to test the new one outside of the case and as soon as I powered it on it started smoking. Any ideas what to do next? Can I get my parts paid for or replaced?

    submitted by /u/lilgoo_
    [link] [comments]

    Is an m.2 worth it over a sata ssd?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Edit: Yes nvme m.2 ssd over sata ssd.

    submitted by /u/XenoDash_
    [link] [comments]

    Windows only displaying after being turned on twice

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I recently upgraded my GPU from a GTX 1060 to an RTX 3070. Now when I press the power button on my PC, everything turns on and lights up, but my monitor says "no signal". However, if I shut it down and turn it back on again, my computer will boot up again and my monitor will display windows just normally.

    I've been looking around on a lot of forums and couldn't find an issue exactly like mine. I've updated my bios but it did not fix this problem.

    Any ideas? Would love to hear any and all suggestions

    submitted by /u/TheRealSJW1
    [link] [comments]

    Going from R5 3600 to R5 4650G

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    So, I haven't been able to use my PC for a few weeks now due to my GPU dying. Since it's so goddamn hard to find a GPU (even a used one), I thought of getting an APU instead. Not sure if it would be better to keep trying to find a GPU or just get an APU so I could use my PC. The question is, do I need to update my BIOS if I would get the 4650G or will it just work fine right away? I have a MSI B550M Mortar mobo, not sure what bios version it has though. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/todfurallenjuden1
    [link] [comments]

    I'd Appreciate Your Thoughts on a First Time Build

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, thanks for coming through. This is my first time building a custom gaming PC and I'd really appreciate your thoughts on my build in progress so far.

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8GHz

    MOBO: MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX

    RAM (updated based on replies): Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB 2 x 16gb DDR4-3600

    HD: ADATA XPG 2TB M.2 2280 NVMe SSD

    PSU: Corsair TXM Gold 750w 80+ Gold

    I'll link to the PC parts picker list directly here as well:https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Talleyrand/saved/#view=rdJN6h

    I haven't picked a GPU yet because of the crazy shortage and out of control prices but any suggestions or tips there would be great too. Thank you for your thoughts on this, they're much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TheTalleyrand
    [link] [comments]

    Is dual channel ram much faster?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    My problem is that I was really tired when ordering new ram last week. So when I received the ram today I noticed that I by mistake had ordered the corsair vengeance 116 GB 3000mhz instead of the 28 3200 MHz model.

    Will this make a big difference? The thing is that I'm lazy and find returning stuff bought online pretty stressful and I would also have to pay an extra 15$ for the shipping. What do you guys think?

    I don't plan on upgrading to 32 gigs anytime soon, but I might in a year or three... What would you do?

    submitted by /u/frausdaus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment