• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Hardware support: AMD Navi 21 XT to feature ~2.3-2.4 GHz game clock, 250W+ TGP and 16 GB GDDR6 memory - VideoCardz.com

    Hardware support: AMD Navi 21 XT to feature ~2.3-2.4 GHz game clock, 250W+ TGP and 16 GB GDDR6 memory - VideoCardz.com


    AMD Navi 21 XT to feature ~2.3-2.4 GHz game clock, 250W+ TGP and 16 GB GDDR6 memory - VideoCardz.com

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    ASUS unveils GeForce RTX 3090 ROG STRIX GUNDAM Edition - VideoCardz.com

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Why do OLED monitors cost so much compared to OLED TV's?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Wondering why this is the case. Is there really much of a difference at this point? Don't the LG OLED TVs have low latency, G-sync, etc, all of the stuff that you need in a monitor?

    Another way to phrase the question is, why doesn't LG make smaller OLED TVs and sell them as gaming monitors at 1/2 or 1/3 the price of these New OLED Monitors coming out? There seems to be massive demand, and it seems like companies could make a killing by making a 32 inch OLED TV/monitor with 120/144hz, gsync, etc.

    Does it cost more to make a 32 inch OLED panel than a 40+ inch one? That's the only way I could see what's going in the market making any sense.

    submitted by /u/saturatethethermal
    [link] [comments]

    (VideoCardz.com) AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, 5900X Ryzen 7 5800X appear in SiSoftware database

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Dual-GPU Intel Xe Graphics Shows Up in New Benchmark Leak

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    [VideoCardz] AMD Ryzen 5 5600U "Cezanne" to boost 200 MHz higher than Ryzen 5 4600U "Renoir"

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    If nVidia acquired an x86-licensed company (VIA or DM&P) would they be able to produce x86 processors?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Recent news of nVidia's acquisition of ARM had me thinking whether or not they would be able to get into the desktop chip market.

    submitted by /u/skodewarde
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Ecosystem Future

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Some backstory. I am on the fence on both platforms Android and IOS. I have been an Android user for about 9 years and I recently made the switch back over to IOS with the SE 2nd Gen. I like Apple policy for privacy and that's what initially made me move over. I enjoy the IOS simplicity but I hate the lack of basic computer functions that I could do with Android. Such as moving mp3, FLAC, Wav files, and controlling where they go. This is my hope for the ecosystem and the 2021 releases.

    My list might be a little unrealistic but Apple wins if this happens, IMO.

    1. Mini-LED iPad with Pencil 3 (The patents that Apple has for this product feel incredible.)
    2. Apple Watch 7 with the redesign, maybe a thermometer, Blood Glucose, and Blood pressure and hopefully FDA Approval on the medical devices [not clearance] (I want to take my fitness data very seriously, and having a device that is medical grade changes the smartwatch landscape.)
    3. Powerbeats Pro 2 (Please let them be fully submersible so I can swim with them.)
    4. iPhone 13 (Apple Pencil support please, I see that smart connector on iPhone 12, and Touch ID Dual Biometrics please)
    5. Mini-LED MacBook Pro (I actually don't know about the mac purchase. With how the iPad is shaping to be a better computer with the touchscreen I might just have my desktop be the final PC so I can game and create content.)
    6. A HomeLab solution for iCloud and encrypted storage to be handled locally.

    This may be a wishlist and hopeful for the future of Apple product but I would buy them so fast if that feature set was released to the public. What do yall think? Do you have an item you would want to see more features on? Would there be a more compelling ecosystem for integrating technology into your life?

    Edit: Changes in the future to the past.

    submitted by /u/ninjaarab
    [link] [comments]

    How can people seriously defend Apple's decision to leave out chargers with their iPhones?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I just assume as a discussion piece about hardware, this might have a place here. We're talking about an extremely expensive phone that you can, as they sell it, only use for the one charge it comes with. After that it's a brick. "People already have chargers"...ridiculous. Go ahead, sell cars only without seats, I already have those at home. Call me a romantic, but in my world a product you sell must be (and stay) as usable as possible as you sell it. And not force the customer to spend even more money on extra stuff to make it usable. Apple has essentially done the EA trick...the charger is paid extra content now. And don't believe for a second I buy that "fOr tHe eNvIrOnMeNt" argument they have the audacity to use for this...it's a greedy cost-cutting measure, and nothing else. The complete absurdity of the arguments Apple fans cling to to defend it drive me up the wall...but hey, they'd buy anything with an Apple on it anyway. However, what drives other people to actually agree with Apple on this? I just don't get it.

    Edit: Lol! The downvotes 😂 You sad sheep. Apple takes you from behind...again...and you happily let them have their way.

    submitted by /u/mi_to__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment