• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] Asus G74S Laptop [W] FREE

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] Asus G74S Laptop [W] FREE


    [USA-CA] [H] Asus G74S Laptop [W] FREE

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/qJrXFy1

    Let's get one thing out of the way: no, I am not a messy slob, this laptop has been in storage in admittedly sub-par conditions. Giving away for free local or for the cost of shipping to the person who is willing to overlook its sticky condition/plans to cannibalize it for parts. It is an ASUS G74S with its charger; Its shell and palm rests are hella sticky, but everything works. The only caveat is that I'm- giving it away without the drive, so you'll need one if you plan to use it.

    Specs:

    CPU - Intel i7 2670QM

    GPU: - GTX 560M

    RAM - 8 GB

    Local is 93108, comment and pm if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/CosmicDoberman
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] SFF part out. GPU, CPU, PSU, MOBO, everything. [W] Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Prioritizing local sales first. 20120. Willing to meet up in the DMV area and PA if its not too far.

    Parting out the hardware and keeping the water cooling bits except the blocks. Blocks will go with the hardware. I have ALL original packaging and can provide receipt if you want.

    I switched to a gaming laptop that is decent is the only reason why I am selling. I'll rebuild on the next gen GPUs.

    Warranty is from microcenter and is TRANSFERABLE to the new owner.

    All parts are from this year.

    Timestamp

    CPU - AMD 5600X with CPU Block - EK-Quantum Velocity D-RGB - $300

    MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI - $180

    Storage - Sabrent 2TB Rocket Q4 NVMe PCIe 4.0 - $250

    RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32GB F4-3600C16D-32GTRSC - $230

    GPU - Sapphire Nitro+ 6800 XT (3 year warranty from Micro Center/Original fan was removed from day 1 to install waterblock so its still brand new with the protective seal on them) with GPU Block - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora - $1200

    PSU - Corsair SF750 (2 year warranty from Micro Center) tell me the length you need and I can make custom cables for you in plain white color MDPC 15awg cables. see pic for ref. (MOBO,CPU,GPU) - $175

    Extra stuff from my NR200 Build

    Timestamp

    Pic

    (2) 1 Meter Phantek Neon RGB strips. no extensions. used $50 shipped for both

    (1) TX240 Slim cross 240mm radiator. no bolts or plugs. used $50 shipped

    (1) Alphacool XT45 92mm radiator (92mm rad , 45mm thick). no bolts or plugs. Used $40 shipped

    (13) Koolance compression fitting OD 13mm G1/4 new $60 shipped

    (1) Barrow 300mm Transparent Mutliport Reservoir White. New $25 shipped

    (4) 4 pack - 80cm alphacool 13mm acrylic tubing. one of the 80cm tube is has 3/4 left but I have half of a 40cm of the same tubing making it basically a full 80cm tube. New $25 shipped

    (1) Monsoon hardline pro bender kit with an actual 9.5-10mm inner diameter silicone tubing I bought separately. used $50 shipped

    Thanks for looking. Throw me an offer, worst I'll say is no

    submitted by /u/yyulying
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Gigabyte 5700xt [W] Paypal

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/SDaSGRd

    Got my old card for sale, since i've upgraded to a 6900xt.

    Will ship in a antistatic bag i dont have the box anymore. Was used for playing games like WOW classic and LOL. And i played a bit of COD when i first got it. One thing about this card was that the fans wouldn't turn on until temperatures hit really high, was fixed that same day. but using MSI afterburner and adjusting it there fixed it, just as an FYI i also didn't mine on it. As i don't know how to anyway.

    Looking to get $500 for it.

    submitted by /u/TheyCallHimDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-ME] [H] Paypal/Cash [W] Low End GPU

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    My trusty 770 decided to kick the bucket last week so I guess im in the market for a gpu now

    Really I'm just looking for something >= a gtx 750/r7 260x so I can run ffxiv (min spec for endwalker). Money is a bit tight atm so Ideally I wouldn't like to spend more than $150 maybe $200 if you have a really good deal.

    Also, never bought/sold anything on here before but I have a friend who can vouch for me if need be

    submitted by /u/dawsinb
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] RX 6900XT Reference [W] Trade for lesser GPU

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    timestamps

    Hey goodmorning! With recently having a full time job + going back to school soon, I really won't have much time to be gaming. I really only play league, so this beloved gpu is better off in the hands of another gamer. I still do need a gpu for my PC and I use a 34" ultrawide so i'm looking for a gpu that can utilize its specs. GPU has been well taken care of and was never mined or overclocked. It will come with its original box!

    MSRP of this card is $999.99 but I am not asking for msrp difference. I am not here to screw anyone over but also i also don't want to get screwed haha! I just simply would like a fair trade between both parties and we can discuss negotiations in pm

    I'm interested in the following GPUs: not anything less or anything over and it doesn't matter if it's LHR or NON-LHR. If it's not on this list, kindly please don't offer.

    • 3060ti + cash
    • 2080ti + cash
    • 3070 + cash
    • 3070ti + cash
    • 3080 (straight trade)
    • 6800 + cash
    • 6800xt + cash

    To make this easier on both ends, please comment first and pm me: - Name and model of your card - condition of the card and how long it's been used for - if you still have the original box or not - how much you'd be willing to add on top of your card

    I'll get back to you as soon as I can! I also am only interested in doing local trades as of now as I don't have time to wait for a GPU if shipping. Local is OC/LA, thanks ! have a great morning

    submitted by /u/loydsnaubs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] 2080 Ti FE [W] Paypal

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Selling a gently-used 2080 Ti Founders Edition. It was never used for mining or anything like that. It spent the majority of its life undervolted for power efficiency.

    https://imgur.com/a/TWnl3xT

    Asking $850, shipping included (UPS, 2nd day air). Paypal only, please.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/4th_and_schlong
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Paypal [W] looking for 2060 or 2070

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Hello, I am looking to purchase a 2060 (dual) for $450 or a 2070 or 3060 for ~$600. I will accept any items that will be shipped. PayPal G&S will be used. Send a PM to me if you have an available!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/thistook5minutes
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Paypal [W] 1660 ti/super

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    My budget is $250 and under. Hoping to be able to get a 1660 ti or 1660 super, but am open to other midgrange gpus. Trying to get a replacement for my 1050, because I just found out the minimum spec gpu for battlefield 2042 is a 1050 ti.

    I understand the market is insane but hey a guy can dream.

    I haven't traded here yet, but I have traded a fair amount on r/avexchange. Therefore I have linked my heatware below, where I have some reviews left from some trades.

    https://www.heatware.com/u/117890/to

    submitted by /u/shakeme180
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] EVGA GTX 670 FTW [W] FREE local pickup / paypal shipping

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Local is 60143

    Timestamp / Pics

    Found a GTX 670 FTW (02g-p4-2678-br) in an old prebuilt. As I know there are still a lot of people with AMD systems they can't turn on for lack of GPU, I'd figured pass this along for free. I have not tested it but my BIL says he never had any issues with it.

    If you're local to 60143 you can pick this up for free. If you want it shipped I will ask for shipping cost, call it $20 via PayPal

    Please don't take this if you don't actually need it. If I see this on eBay for $70 I'll be so sad.

    NOTE: I reserve the right to choose recipient.

    CLOSED - GIVEN AWAY VIA LOCAL PICKUP FROM ANOTHER PLATFORM

    submitted by /u/DNags
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN] [H] OMEN Gaming Laptop 15-dh1053nr [W] Paypal

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Timestamps & Pictures

    I bought this laptop last August (2020) before starting college, I wanted to be able to play games and do homework on one machine that I could take with me. I did not realize that I would literally need to bring the charger with at all times. I recently purchased a laptop with better battery life and so I need to get rid of this one.

    It is in great shape, I barely used it because I couldn't deal with the battery life and ended up just using my iPad. Comes with the original charger.

    Has 32 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, 2070 Super GPU

    Asking $1400 Shipped, $1370 Local.

    Make me an offer, thanks

    submitted by /u/jjac0b
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] Asus 3070ti tuf oc [W] paypal, local cash

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    BNIB sealed. Bought but decided i want a 3080 or 3080ti. 1175 shipped. We can workout a deal if you are local in cinci/dayton area. Just teying to recoup what i spent.

    https://imgur.com/a/Ov6E5TS

    submitted by /u/bovando
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] EVGA Titan X OC Maxwell [W] LOCAL CASH, PAYPAL

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    For sale is my EVGA Titan X OC Maxwell

    Never overclocked or mined, used for 3 years then placed in box. Well kept condition

    Asking (OBO): $440 shipped or $430 local (zip: 34786)

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/Yeeru
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Hifiman 400i2020, Logitech G Pro Wireless [W] Paypal

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Hifiman 400i2020 - https://imgur.com/gallery/XYqFE71

    Logitech G PRO Wireless - https://i.imgur.com/l9JEaqW.jpg

    400i2020 great condition 135 or best offer

    G PRO brand new in box sealed. 90 shipped

    submitted by /u/rderubeis
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] BNIB RTX 3080 FTW sealed [W] Paypal / Local cash

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Sold to my first PM.

    Thanks all!

    1100 + ship

    submitted by /u/TiredDadGamer
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] 1080p 24in 144hz monitor [W] local cash

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    AOC G2460p 144hz

    I do not need 2 144hz monitors so I need this gone. Comes with dvi cable 65 local

    monitor for sale is the one on the left

    91745

    timestamps

    submitted by /u/nutlicker123
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] LOCAL CASH [W] 240 RADIATOR

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    I'm searching for a 240 radiator to finish a build for a friend on Friday. The zip code for Houston is 77034. I'll be in Austin on Friday, so any place will work. I'm not looking for shipping because it won't arrive before Friday.

    and maybe some soft tubing fittings

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/renovatio617
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV] [H] AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, EK SE280 Radiator, XSPC 280mm and 240mm Radiator [W] PayPal, Local Cash 89052

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Comment then PM please, I built my pc and ultimately decided I need to pay some bills so unloading some goodies and downgrading personally. Let me know if you have any questions.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/im0ZaG0

    AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, No bent pins, plastic case only, worked great. $665 shipped, $650 local

    • Used less than 60hrs, benchmarks were great
    • CPU and plastic case only here

    EK SE280mm Radiator, never used $60 shipped, $50 local

    • Never used brand new, the screws I took out but are all included

    XSPC 280mm radiator 36mm thick $60 shipped, $45 local (Discount if buy both rads $80 shipped for both)

    • Was originally white but painted black, temps were great no issues I bought this locally a month ago.

    XSPC 240mm radiator 36mm thick $40 shipped, $30 local (Discount if buy both rads $80 shipped for both)

    • I never used this it was given when I bought the 280mm rad it is white colored but can be spray painted easily.
    submitted by /u/Truthful27
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NYC] [H] NIB White Meshlicious Full Mesh PCie 3.0 [W] Local Cash/Paypal

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    Repost - Bought a Meshlicious but ended up going with another case. Looking to sell around what I paid.

    Asking for $115 Local / $125 Shipped CONUS

    Can also knock off $25 off the price if you only want one mesh side instead of two (Newegg US just dropped the individual side panels accessories)

    Link

    Local: 11101

    submitted by /u/HomuraBot
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA] [H] Asus Portable Monitor, Scuff controller, Astro Controller, O11 side distro, Old MacBook Pro with some problems [W] PayPal

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Timestamps https://imgur.com/a/kuU0ulz

    Everything- 320.00 - SHIPPED Asus Portable Monitor, MacBook pro, Scuff controller, Astro controller and O11 distro plate.

    Hello everyone I have some things to sell today and as always I would prefer to sell it all to one person so there will be a very good price for that. All prices are shipped and OBI. Please comment before PM or chat and thanks for looking.

    Scuff controller 100.00 OBO - My brother gave me this one of the paddles quit working on it. I fixed it the wire came loose inside. The black pieces in between the triggers are broken off also. It is remappable and I will send the key with it. There is some damage by where the scuff screw is because I didn't have the proper bit. Controller works great and will come in original box .

    Astro TR45 controller - 65.00 OBO- This controller is pretty cool you can switch the analog and dpad around. Unfortunately when I bought this it did not come with any of the accessories this includes the dongle so wired only. Comes with case, long wire and original box.

    O11 distro plate - 80.00 OBO- I switched to the front distro. It has a lot of blue stuck in it I have not sat down to clean it. If you're running blue coolant then just a quick flush then it's ready.

    Old MacBook pro- 80.00 OBO - Bought this it originally didn't turn on I got it to turn on and installed Mac os. It got a bad problem of restarting when you sign into the os I'm not sure why and won't charge a battery even though I bought a new one. No charger included I will include original hard drive that's the one I used and a 2gb ram stick.

    Asus Portable Monitor -85.00 OBO- Don't have timestamps at the moment forgot to put it with everything else. I will put them up when I get home. Nothing really to saw here bought it never refused it. Brand new condition. Comes with case and wire.

    submitted by /u/acorn1513
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] 240hz Alienware Monitor W/ Warranty till Dec 2023, Razer Huntsman Mini, PS5, PS4, Xbox One controllers, Razer Deathadder Elite, Logitech Pro X Headset [W] local cash

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Hey what's up guys, I got a bunch of high-end peripherals that are sure to make your PC more awesome! I am moving into college next week so I wanted to give everything a new home as it would just be sitting in my room. Everything works perfectly and is in excellent condition.

    Everything is local pickup and local cash: 07628

    I could also bundle everything and sell it together for $300

    Photos

    Alienware AW2521HFL - 220

    - 240Hz IPS Monitor 24.5

    -1ms, G-Sync, Freesync

    - Has Advanced Exchange warranty till 24 Dec 2023

    Logitech Pro X W/ Blue Voice - 60

    Controllers (Xbox One, PS4, PS5) - 50

    Razer Huntsman Mini W/ Purple switches - 40

    Razer Deathadder Elite RGB - 15

    Photos

    I could also bundle everything and sell it together for $300

    submitted by /u/WardTheFountain
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Dell square monitors x2, For parts MSI HD7870 [W] Local cash

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Local is 32824, Orlando Lake Nona area, or 33625 Tampa, Carrollwood area.

    The monitors work perfectly, but in terms of monitors they are quite heavy, with poor color quality. Only asking $20 each.

    The HD7870 was RMA'd years ago, but it took too long and I got a new card before it got back to me, and hasn't been tested since the RMA, so I have no idea if it works or not. Asking $20 for that as well.

    $50 if you wanna take everything at once!

    https://imgur.com/a/nCVR60T

    submitted by /u/Jigglepirate
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] iPhone 12 Pro, Apple Watch Series 5 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Hello!

    (pictures)

    iPhone 12 (Pacific Blue - 128GB): has had a skin and screen protector (as shown in the pictures) on since I got it, 100% battery health. If a potential buyer would like them removed, along with updated photos, I am willing to - just let me know! 800$ shipped CONUS.

    Apple Watch Series 5 (Space Gray Aluminum/Black Sport Band - 44MM - GPS + Cellular): a few light scratches that should be visible in the pictures, band is unused. 225$ shipped CONUS.

    Any other pictures or anything questions, just PM. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/graefeln
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] Bottlehead Crackatwoa OTL Tube amp + Two Quiet Stepped attenuator + Extras [W] Paypal

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Bottlehead Crackatwoa Amp

    • Build and painted by me

    • Original owner, not second hand.

    • More quiet stepped attenuator upgrade added in

    • Had upgraded mundorf Silver,Gold oil 100uf 350v output cups. They big boi

    • Originally had an issue with the center low power c4s board. Replaced all transistors and fuse and the amp works perfectly now.

    • will come with additional tubes. Two NOS 6080 tube, a genelec gold Lion (binned) 9 pin tube and paired Sylvania Gold 7 pin tubes. It will also come with all stock tubes.

    • included are a custom made 10ft powder cable. It's fancy.

    • The amp is set for 110v-130v AC input. It's whisper quiet on my setup but it is an OTL tube amp so it's really sensitive to your chain as well as home power wiring. I run it off a Sine wave UPS. It can be noisy if the output of your DAC is also shit.

    • You will get wireless beeping interference if its near a phone or console using wireless. Just keep it like 2 ft away from it. You can see my Switch next to it and it will cause interference if I unplug the ethernet cable to usb adapter.

    • Please note, do not touch of the underside components, I set it up as is due to the space the 100uf 350v caps take up. Messing with how things are setup will short stuff and I will not be responsible for it.

    • If the buyer is not local they will pay for shipping. I will only charge for base shipping and will not use an non premiums services like UPS ground. I will cover all packaging costs and I will cover insurance of up to $1100 (asking price). Please note due to packaging concerns it will take me a few days to package it up securely. NO INTERNATIONAL

    • UPON REQUEST I CAN PROVIDE VOLTAGE READINGS. NOTE: THE GENELEC GOLD LION 9PIN WILL GIVE SLIGHTLY HIGHER VOLTAGE READINGS IN THE OUTPUT. That is fine. It's a behavior of the higher quality tube. Stock tubes, the amp measures very well.

    Asking $1050 shipped or $1000 local or best offer.

    Additional pictures: http://imgur.com/a/Vvo32o2

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/UNVpRYm

    submitted by /u/eudisld15
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Msi b550i, Xbox Controller, GMMK TKL, 2x8 DDR4 3600, 2x16 DDR4 3600, EVGA CLC, Hyperx Cloud 2, Razer Viper Ultimate, EK Vardar RGB Fans [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Hi All, I have a ton of hardware to let go of. I will consider combo deals for some of the hardware, please message me with offers, and comment before messaging. Posted a few days back, didn't get many bites. Timestamps are a few days old, feel free to message if you would like updated ones

    Local is 90503

    Timestamps- https://imgur.com/a/xvjd4NV

    MSI B550i Gaming Edge Wifi- Used for 3 months, didn't work well with my new case, so I ended up switching over to the gigabyte b550i instead. Works perfectly fine, comes with all original accessories. Asking for 160 plus shipping.

    EVGA CLC- Used for a month before I decided to get an EK AIO instead. Works fine, asking for 60 for this. Prefer local, but if you want this shipped, let me know, you'll have to cover shipping though.

    GSKILL Ripjaws- 2x8 DDR4 3600 16-19-19-39. Used for about a year, before I decided to upgrade capacity. Asking for 80 plus shipping.

    Oloy Warhawk- 2x16 DDR4 18-22-22-44. Used for about a month, before I decided to get a proper bdie kit. Asking for 140 plus shipping.

    GMMK TKL- Used for about a year and a half. Gateron Browns Comes with new PBT keycaps from TAIHAO. Asking for 70 plus shipping.

    Xbox Controller- Was gifted to me, used for a month, before my brother went to college. Selling for 40 plus shipping

    Razer Viper Ult- New In box. Asking for 100 shipped.

    EK Vardar RGB fans - New in Packaging. Asking for 30 each plus shipping.

    Hyperx Cloud 2- Used dutifully for about 2/3 years. In good shape, just decided to get a pair of alphas so that I could get something with a detachable cable. Asking for 30. Would heavily prefer this to be local, as shipping will probably kill the deal on this, but will ship if it is comboed with something else.

    AMD Wraith Stealth- New, free with any of the other items

    submitted by /u/icefire539
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H]PayPal [W]Razer Blade 15 Mercury White

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone,

    Looking to get my hands on the Mercury White Razer Blade, hopefully the 4k OLED variant, but I'm open to the other models as well. My budget is pretty flexible, so let me know what you have and we can go from there.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Toastersweg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment