• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-NJ] [H] Asus Strix 1080 TI, Cash [W] RTX 3080 or 90

    Hardware Swap [USA-NJ] [H] Asus Strix 1080 TI, Cash [W] RTX 3080 or 90


    [USA-NJ] [H] Asus Strix 1080 TI, Cash [W] RTX 3080 or 90

    Posted:

    Wanted to upgrade to 30 series and sell my TI when I secure a card but times are rough. Wanted to see if there was anyone out there who has a 3080 or 90 for whatever reason and wanted to downgrade back down to a 1080 TI. (Saw a post with the same exact exchange a couple days ago so I was curious). Also. Please no hate. I tried doing this months ago and people got mad and told me no one wants to downgrade and such. I just want to know if anyone else is in that specific situation.

    Would really prefer a trade. If that can't be done, I will open to straight up offers for the 1080 TI. especially if I secure one at some point

    Thank you.

    Time stamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/XP8eTJo

    submitted by /u/tani0521
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - TX] [H] ASUS Sabertooth 990fx Motherboard with CUSTOM WATERCOOLING, DDR3, XSPC AM3+ CPU Waterblock [W] Paypal

    Posted:

    SOLD to u/inebriateddonkey

    Thanks for all the interest everyone, I'm sure I'll be back in the future with more deals to fund my crippling warhammer addiction.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Htzzt8w

    Holy smokes did you look at that first picture? Your eyes didn't deceive you, I have in my hands an AM3+ socket ASUS motherboard with watercooling blocks applied to the VRM and NorthBridge just begging for you to plop in an FX-8350 or 9590, matched with your new* XSPC Raystorm CPU cooler, with a freshly polished copper cool plate. Those tastefully mismatched RAM sticks you see? One pair is 1600mHz while the other is a blazing fast 1866mHz, the timings are unknown, it's hard to put a price on a timeless mystery like that.

    BUT for only $100, I'll package up everything you see here and ship this package RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR with federally backed 2-day shipping (aka USPS).

    *used

    submitted by /u/AggEnto
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] i7-3770k, GTX 1080 FTW2 Gaming PC [W] Paypal, Cash

    Posted:

    Finally letting go of my old gaming computer. This computer was my first gaming build so the cabling is not that great.. The processor was OC'd to 4.5ghz with the memory also OC'd to 1866mhz. This setup was stable and ran for over 2 years. This would still be a very capable 1080p/1440p computer depending on what you play.

    Timestamp -- https://imgur.com/a/88aOUsl

    SOLD to u/sodapop111

    i7-3770k

    Corsair H80i v2 AIO w/ Noctua fans attached

    z77x-UD5h

    EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 (Although this doesn't have any markings/damages anywhere on the card, I bought this card from EVGA as a B-stock. I didn't run into any issues and the card performed as well as any other 1080. Just a FYI)

    16gb DDR3 1600mhz Samsung memory

    120gb Samsung SSD

    Seasonic 850w PSU

    4 Noctua case fans

    Corsair Case (not sure on model)

    submitted by /u/baysik4o8
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Paypal & Cash [W] Xbox Series S

    Posted:

    Hi everyone,

    PM me, looking to buy an Xbox series S, willing to meet up in Long Island in NY.

    Let me know!

    submitted by /u/Jsand117
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] Hyrule edition new Nintendo 3ds xl in really good condition [W] An original launch version 3DS preferably brand new sealed in box but may accept one in really good condition with box and all accessory’s and inserts.

    Posted:

    Like the title says I have a hyrule edition 3ds xl looking to trade for a brand new original 3ds regardless of the color but I would prefer blue, purple, or black. If everything is in great shape I'll trade for one that is used but has everything. I miss my original 3ds so I kind of want to recreate the experience of when I got my first one.

    My hyrule 3ds has one small scratch on the back side with is only visible in certain lighting as seen in the pictures.

    Thanks to anyone who considers!

    timestamps

    submitted by /u/camjam1997
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AL] [H] Dell XPS 8940 (i7-10700, 16GB, 480GB SSD), Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Mouse, Corsair K55 RGB Keyboard [W] Local Cash

    Posted:

    Hi All,

    I have a Dell XPS 8940 desktop for sale along with a Corsair Ironclaw RGB wireless mouse and a Corsair K55 keyboard. Everything works great, in like-new condition. Looking for $550 for the whole lot. Not looking to ship anything at this moment.

    If you want just the desktop and not the mouse/keyboard, looking to get $500.

    Desktop has an i7-10700, 16GB DDR4 3200mhz, 480gb SSD, 500w PSU (8+6pin GPU connectors)

    Mouse comes with wireless dongle and charging cable

    Local to Birmingham 35209, willing to drive up to 25 miles

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/oHurdl
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] X99 Super-Overclocking Champion, 5820K [W] Cash, Paypal, Camera, Audio, 144hz monitor or anything cool SELLING

    Posted:

    Not Shipping ATM but if you are interested in it if I were to ship let me know

    https://imgur.com/a/NRRuaXb

    Hey Everyone, I Have a gigabyte X99 SOC Champion board without I/O Shield, and a 5820K for sale/trade, I'm asking $220 this board seems hard to find in good conditions, purchased on here a few months ago, I'm open to trades and negotiations , but if you have anything cool or useful in terms of a good 144hz monitor, camera, audio's etc for a streaming setup that'd be sweet even if I need to add cash on my end at the moment I am not shipping but, I may be open to it in the future depending on how this post is received.

    Big Requirements for camera is 1080p60FPS Video

    Local is 60564

    submitted by /u/HeftyCs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KS] [H] PowerColor R9 380, Corsair SF 600 Platinum [W] PayPal

    Posted:

    First, I am selling a Corsair SF600 Platinum SFX power supply with the cables. It run great, asking for $100 shipped. Sold to u/Jperture

    Secondly, due to Global GPU shortage, I know many people is struggling to get a GPU. I am giving away my old R9 380, you need pay for shipping and packing. $FREE (shipping is not included) Pending

    https://imgur.com/a/Y04EIPj

    submitted by /u/iamydu
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Low Profile 1050 ti 4gb [W] Paypal

    Posted:

    Happy Friday my fellow swappers!

    I have a Low Profile Gigabyte 1050 ti 4gb up for sale today. Purchased locally, seller said that his friend shipped it to him from Taiwan (one of the stickers on the back has what I believe is Mandarin writing? But I'm not sure tbh). Ran the card yesterday for about 45 minutes on Heaven, no issues. Temps topped out at 71C in an open air bench, w/ 67% fan curve and 78F ambient air (warm day yesterday for us Californians)

    Looking for $180 + Shipping OBO.

    Timestamps

    Not sure on pricing, but recent Ebay sales are around $250+, so I feel this is more than reasonable.

    Open to trades for hardware, lmk what you have.

    Looking to ship more than a do a local deal, as I'm headed out of town straight from work today. I'd like to ship out today and get it sold before I head out from work at 1pm PST.

    As always, comment first then PM, no chats please.

    submitted by /u/leeboyjenkins1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] PayPal [W] 3080, 3090

    Posted:

    Hey y'all,

    I'm looking to get my hands on either a 3080 or a 3090.

    My budget for the 3080 is around ~1900 and would prefer BNIB, of course, I am open to all offers though.

    For the 3090, it would be somewhere around 2700-2800.

    Non FE models are preferred.

    Please comment before sending a PM.

    Edit: purchase pending

    submitted by /u/madeofglass1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Local Cash, paypal [W] Raspberry Pi 3/4 b/b+

    Posted:

    Hoping not to spend more than $20 shipped for the 3, and $35 or so for a 4. Need a new octoprint server and can't find any secondhand pi's for less than like $80 around me.

    submitted by /u/Invisible_Walrus
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Basically New Oculus Rift S [W] Paypal

    Posted:

    Timestamp: https://i.imgur.com/QbC5IoB.jpg

    It's only been used like three or four times. Fiance and I got it in November, but turns out we both get super motion sick so it's really no use for us. Looking to get $235 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions or anything. :)

    submitted by /u/CRSTNA-
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] Asrock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac (wifi) motherboard & Sennheiser 450BT Bluetooth headphones [W] PayPal or Xbox Controller.

    Posted:

    $75 - Asrock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac. timestamp

    Motherboard is in great condition, pulled from working system. Includes IO shield, wifi antennas, and AMD cooler backplate.

    $100 - Sennheiser 450BT headphones. timestamp

    Headset is about 6 months old and was purchased new from Best Buy. Excellent condition. includes carrying bag, charging cable, and original packaging.

    Free shipping on both

    I'm looking for PayPal or Xbox controllers to trade, a brand new controller is preferred but I'd also consider used ones in good condition

    submitted by /u/I_Luv_Mudkips
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] 3700x/32gb Ram/B550 Tomahawk Bundle, RM750X Power Supply, DEEPCOOL 240mm aRGB AIO [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted:

    Have a few items for sale. I am parting out a PC I recently purchased that was built within a couple weeks. The components are in mint condition, however I do not have any boxes or receipts as I bought it from a private seller. Could be a good chance for someone building a PC to save some of their hard earned money. All prices are including shipping to CONUS.

    -Ryzen 7 3700x/2x16gb Hyperx 3200mhz DDR4/MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk $500

    -Corsair RM750X Power Supply. Fully modular. 1x ATX, 1x CPU, 2x PCIe, 2x SATA, and the power cord. 750w. $90

    -DEEPCOOL Castle 240EX AIO CPU Liquid Cooler with addressable RGB and two 120mm fans. Only have the AM4 backplate. $90

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/LlyqaEd

    submitted by /u/cool__pillow
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Paypal [W] Nintendo Switch Bundle

    Posted:

    Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy a Nintendo Switch with either Mario Kart or Animal Crossing. I wouldn't be opposed to purchasing the console by itself and purchasing the games on my own either.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Meech96
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] AMD FX-8310 + 12gb RAM + Mobo Combo, Noctua NH-D15 [W] PayPal or Local Cash

    Posted:

    I'm selling CPU, motherboard, and RAM combo. It was my main computer until about a month ago.

    COMBO:

    AMD FX-8310 AM3+

    ASRock 970 Extreme 4 ATX motherboard

    8gb (2x4gb) Crucial 1600mhz and 4gb (2x2gb) Patriot 1333 mhz RAM

    Everything is in good working condition from a non-smoking home. The only issue is that I broke the retaining tab on the top pci-express slot. It didn't affect the use or mounting of the graphics card in anyway though.

    Will come with a couple of sata cables that came with the mobo, motherboard mounting screws, and sli bridge.

    Asking $105 shipped. $90 local pickup in Houston, TX. If you do local pickup, I can add a Scythe Yasya tower cooler + two 3pin Scythe case fans for $15.

    https://imgur.com/a/T4W5qMU

    NOCTUA NH-D15

    Good working condition. Includes 2 NF-A15 fans, Y splitter, and 2 low noise adapter.

    Includes used mounting hardware for AM3 and brand new AM4 mounting hardware. I bought the AM4 hardware thinking I was going to upgrade, but never got around to it. Intel mounting hardware not included.

    Asking $60 shipped, $50 local pickup in Houston

    https://imgur.com/a/FoFDX9N

    submitted by /u/goRockets
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Oculus Quest 2 [W] Local Cash or Paypal

    Posted:

    Hey guys,

    I recently bought an Oculus Quest 2 to try and pass time during quarantine, but found that it hurts my eyes a bit too much after playing for a while. I don't think I'm ready for VR at the moment and am looking to sell my headset since Gamestop doesn't allow full refunds. Looking for local cash (94305), but will ship if need be. Trying to get as close to what I paid for it, so asking for $350 local or $380 shipped. The headset will be sanitized and will come in its original packaging. To prove that the purchase was recent, I will include the transaction from my bank because I had thrown away the receipt.

    Storage: 256gb

    Timestamps:https://imgur.com/a/wzkWByJ

    submitted by /u/Kyranr07
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KY][H] Trident Z Royal (2) 2x8 Trident Z Royal 4400 C16 Memory [W] Paypal, Local Cash, Trade Offers

    Posted:

    As title states, I have two kits of Trident Z Royal 2x8GB 4400MHz C16. Got them for my Ryzen 5900x PC, I was hoping to be able to fairly easily just crank them down to 3600MHz and chase tighter timings, but I've come to realize that Ryzens are just very finicky about RAM, so I'm just going to throw my Neo back in and get rid of these. Asking $425 shipped for both kits or $225 for one. Also willing to make a trade if someone has lower frequency and latency B-die ram

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/OvertlySinister
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] pc parts [W] PayPal

    Posted:

    I have for sale the following Msi z270 motherboard with I7-7700K - $75 (see below) 120mm aio - $20 Thermaltake 600w power supply - $20

    Bundle- $100 obo

    Cpu was taken from my brother's old pc. Stopped working unexpectedly. Thought problem was old mobo so bought a new one to see if cpu will work ok. Only seems to run 2 cores and 4 threads instead of 4c/8t for some reason. Cpu is delidded with liquid metal and copper heat sink.

    timestamps

    submitted by /u/TTV_Griff1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H] Paypal or Local Cash [W] 6800XT or RTX 3080

    Posted:

    Would love to get either one for at or less than 2x MSRP. Yes - I understand that's pretty rare at this point.

    Been slowly saving and building my first computer piece by piece over the last 8 months. This is the final part I need. Can you help r/hardwareswap?

    submitted by /u/mannsman
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN] [H] Ek side distro [W] PayPal local cash

    Posted:

    I'm asking $150 plus shipping or best offer

    TimeStamp

    submitted by /u/DRiordan03
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] BNIB Zotac 3070 Amp Holo [W] Local Cash

    Posted:

    First time ever posting here, hopefully I didn't mess anything up.

    Selling BNIB 3070 for $1200 cash. Local only, no shipping. Zip code 90240. Willing to meet up this weekend anywhere within a 45min drive if you can't make it to 90240 area.

    Zotac 3070 Amp Holo

    submitted by /u/_badkids
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KY] [H] EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA [W] Smaller GPU plus paypal, local money

    Posted:

    Timestamp - https://imgur.com/a/OLyTVzz

    Hello! I am looking to downgrade my GPU. I don't really play many demanding games and I don't need all this power. I'm looking a smaller GPU in the RX6700XT, 3060TI, 2080 range. Those aren't the only ones I'll consider. I'm just trying to give some examples. 2 fan cards would be nice. Reference or ASUS models preferred.

    Please send me a PM with your offer. Comment before PM or I will not respond. I will do my best to review and respond to all offers. Unreasonable offers will be ignored.

    Local (40515) will take precedents as I'd like to be without a GPU for as short of time as possible.

    The card has been lightly used for the past 2 to 3 weeks. I will provide a copy of the receipt in the box.

    submitted by /u/cball225
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal, Local cash [W] Xbox Series X

    Posted:

    I don't care if it's opened or brand new in box(preferred, but not required). Budget max is $570. lol. Local to Marion county FL.

    submitted by /u/MumShagger
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] XFX MERC 319 6900XT [W] PAYPAL

    Posted:

    Hi guys,

    I have a new XFX MERC 319 6900XT Black Edition that I got in a recent shuffle but I'm happy with my 3070. I'm asking $1800 shipped within the US.

    Timestamps:

    XFX merc

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Trinisurfer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment