• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Hardware Swap April Confirmed Trade Thread

    Hardware Swap April Confirmed Trade Thread


    April Confirmed Trade Thread

    Posted:

    Post your confirmed trades below. Please post in the most recent monthly thread. When confirming a post put Confirmed only nothing else it makes the bot unhappy :(

    If more proof is requested by the bot please send a modmail including the following:

    • Screenshot of PM's between the users
    • Screenshot of Tracking (may also include link)
    • Screenshot of PayPal transaction
    • Permalink to trade confirmed thread comment
    submitted by /u/hwsbot
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA][H] Gaming PC (AMD r5 3600x, Asus x570-I, 16gb HOF DDR4 3600mhz, 1TB SN550, rtx 2080ti FE, 850W EVGA g3 PSU), BNIB Apple MacBook Air m1 Base, 2019 16” MacBook Pro, Dell G7 Laptop (i7 10750h, 16gb ram, RTX 2070, 17.3” 1080p 144hz, 1TB), 3.84TB Micron 5300 2.5” SSD [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted:

    Hello r/HWS I am selling off most of items that will no longer be in use. My focus has been to take care of my wife as we go thru chemo treatment. Everything has been taken care of with respect and the PC has never been overclocked and the GPU has never been mined on. I have repasted the 2080ti like 2 months ago for better thermals.

    Edit: Local is 98038

    1. HTPC Gaming PC was mainly used for Overwatch playing on my Sony 950g and for my VR setup. The Micron SSD does not come with the build, if you want it as well we can make a deal. I have majority of the boxes in my garage but no box for the 2080ti FE.

    Specs are on the title but just in case you didn't read it here it is again.

    CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

    CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-D9L (I have the OG Cooler)

    MB - Asus ROG Strix x570-i

    GPU - Nvidia RTX 2080ti FE

    RAM - Galax HOF 3600mhz DDR4

    Storage - 1TB WD SN550

    PSU - EVGA 850W G3

    Case - Fractal Design Node 605 (I am sure whomever buys this build will end up replacing the case)

    Asking $1600 LOCAL CASH ONLY, WILL NOT PART OUT OR SHIP.

    Timestamps https://imgur.com/a/bjkALyN

    2. BNIB Apple MacBook Air m1 Base Model, not much to say other than its new.

    Asking $850 shipped SOLD to u/toxiicat for $830 shipped

    Timestamps https://imgur.com/a/UKS7NwM

    1. 2019 16" Apple MacBook Pro (i9 2.3ghz, 32gb ddr4, 1tb storage, 4gb Radeon 5500m)

    This laptop was a Christmas raffle prize from a local tech company that I did work for. They have added AppleCare enterprise to it. I can cancel it or you can keep it, up to the buyer. Laptop is in excellent condition and has 8 battery cycles, see timestamps. Comes with everything, box and all.

    Asking $2400 shipped with signature confirmation, insured, and PayPal. Or $2250 without AppleCare Enterprise.

    Timestamps https://imgur.com/a/8QeMjGJ

    1. Dell G7 7700 Gaming Laptop (i7 10750h, 16gb ddr4, 17.3" 1080p 144hz, 1TB Storage, RTX 2070)

    The laptop has a few small nicks on the back of the laptop, see timestamp. The laptop runs pretty toasty and is a heavy laptop. Comes with laptop and charger only, box has been thrown away. Windows will be reset for the new owner.

    Asking $1100 shipped, signature confirmation, and PayPal.

    Timestamps https://imgur.com/a/Ss1w1Fd

    1. Micron 5300 3.84TB 2.5" SSD

    Was my HTPC game and VR storage.

    Asking $320 shipped

    Timestamps https://imgur.com/a/9UP9Bqy

    Have any questions feel free to ask.

    As always comment here first before sending PM. I will not reply to direct chats or direct PM without commenting here first.

    If you don't t know how to PM, wait for the bot and click where it says, send PM to this user or something like that.

    Have a good one.

    submitted by /u/1slowassg35
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] ASUS ROG Strix 6700XT OC (& F***Scalpers) Edition [W] Paypal, Cash, or Local NIB 3090 (minus cost of 6700XT)

    Posted:

    SOLD

    Short Backstory: Won in Newegg shuffle. Originally planned to keep, but then the F*** scalpers edition was born.

    PM's:

    By PM'ing me for this card, you agree to the following terms:

    • I do solemnly and sincerely and truly declare and affirm that the statements below are the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
      • I am not a scalper.
      • This is the actual GPU that I want.
      • I'm not just buying this GPU because it's available as a temporary fill-in until I find the one that I want.
      • I will use actually this GPU.
      • This GPU will be used in my main machine, and I don't own any other GPU's that are anywhere close to the performance of this GPU.

    (I'm leaving it up to real-life karma to handle anyone that doesn't meet the above terms, but still PM's me)

    Card Info: ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon RX 6700 XT OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card

    Condition: SOLD

    Price: SOLD

    Local Trades: My 6700xt + difference in price for your NIB 3090.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/rqsB6Bd

    Longer Backstory:

    (I tried to post a few days ago but had to build up some karma to post here...)

    These markets are crazy, and it's even crazier how these companies don't seem to care about making sure their products make it to their true customers. I'm trying to do my part by buying whatever I can and reselling at cost.

    This card is from a Newegg shuffle on release day. I'm so used to deleting "you weren't selected" emails, I almost deleted the one that said I WAS selected. I received an obviously opened box (carefully peeled outside seal), but sealed card. I wasn't as careful as the seal peeler, and accidentally ripped the box when I was opening it. Originally I didn't care, because my plan was to just use this card since it's impossible to get anything else. After thinking about it, instead of using this as a temporary card to hold me over until I find a 3090, I'd rather this card go to someone that actually wants THIS card. Then, after thinking about it some more, I was a little mad that the opened box would make this harder to sell, but who are we kidding, it's a GPU for under $1k. I put another intentional rip in the box trying to make it harder for scalpers to re-sell this after buying it from me. Then, I went even further with the f*** scalpers edition.

    SOLD

    submitted by /u/SethoshiRichoto
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Galactic Empire Edition [W] PayPal

    Posted:

    Please be sure you know you're buying the "Empire" edition NOT the "Jedi" or "Republic" edition. Had multiple buyers ghost last time after realizing this.

    Timestamp. Used only for gaming. No issues. Comes with display case and all accessories. $750 shipped.

    Update: working through PMs thanks everyone

    submitted by /u/dailytraffic
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] i5-9400f, H310m Mobo, 2x8 OLOy Warhawk 2666 , 240gb SSD Combo[W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted:

    Looking to sell the below combo all at once.

    CPU - i5 9400f 6c/6t 2.9ghz w/ shown Deep Cool cooler

    Motherboard - ASRock H310cm-ib Micro-ATX Motherboard (Has an iBuyPower Bios skin)

    RAM - 2x8gb OLOy Warhawk RGB 2666mhz in Red

    SSD - Neo Forza 240gb SSD (Fresh non-activated Windows install on the drive but can be wiped if preferred)

    Looking to get ~$215 shipped for all 4 **SOLD for asking of 215 shipped**

    Timestamps: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SHnJ2UR9kWJv26Wc6

    CONUS only. Local is 13820.

    submitted by /u/DodgeDart_318
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Ryzen 5600x

    Posted:

    Looking for a 5600x. Preferably new, but would entertain used. Willing to pay up to $300 shipped, depending on condition. Otherwise, I'll wait for a restock.

    submitted by /u/TeeReQs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI][H] Gigabyte X570 Elite Wifi; Kraken X63 AIO [W] Paypal

    Posted:

    Hey all, I have a Gigabyte Aorus X570 mobo and Kraken X63 cooler I'm looking to sell off as I have gone back to an air cooler and went down to a smaller form factor pc.

    Prices:

    NZXT Kraken X63 ~ $100 Shipped

    Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite Wifi ~ $130 Shipped

    Pics

    Please comment before pm'ing as those are the rules thanks!

    (Pics are a few days old as I am bumping my old post)

    Edit: Sold both to u/Scatterpickles

    submitted by /u/tyler_2127
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] ASUS X570i ITX Strix, 32Gb DDR4 3600, ITX Build NR200 i7 8700 GTX 1060 [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted:

    TIMESTAMPS

    1. ASUS X570i ITX Strix + TForce 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 3600 CL18 SOLD

    In great condition. Comes with original box and accessories (IO shield, cables). WIFI antenna is missing, but I can throw in mini antenna for it.

    $350 shipped SOLD

    2. ITX Build NR200 i7 8700 GTX 1060

    In great condition. Working as it should.

    Specs:

    i7 8700 + Cryorig C7 Cu with 120mm fan adapter

    H310M

    16Gb DDR4 3200

    EVGA GTX 1060 3Gb

    256Gb SSD + 2TB HDD

    Corsair SF600 Gold + CoolerMaster NR200

    Windows 10 Home

    $600 local cash. No GPU part out, no shipping. Local pickup only.

    Local is Chicago, IL (Loop/ West burbs)

    submitted by /u/ttnguyen209
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Graphics Card

    Posted:

    I'm looking for a graphics card to complete my PC build. I want a RTX 3070/3080, but will be willing to settle for something less. Anything works.

    Local: Orange County area (Fullerton, Brea, La Habra, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Garden Grove, etc)

    submitted by /u/TheFishFromUnderTheC
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] i5-10400 w/ 6700 XT - Full Mini ITX Build [W] PayPal

    Posted:

    Whats up guys! Got to pay bills this month and unfortunately this pc is bill money for this month. The build is basically brand new, I never really found time to use it and most of my gaming is done on an Xbox so I cant justify having this on my desk when I have bills to pay. I do not plan on parting out at this time.

    Spec List:

    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NzgDVc (Not including the InWin A1 Plus case at $199)

    Computer will come shipped in its original box packaged very carefully.

    Looking for $1500 OBO Shipped, but would prefer a local deal to North New Jersey.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/BgMsYbZ

    Thanks everyone :)

    submitted by /u/TheMuffStufff
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Black SL120 Unifans, Blue Compass Boom Arm, B550/B450 itx mobo

    Posted:

    Continuing my never ending search for unifans, I'm also looking for some other items.

    • Looking for 6 SL120 Unifans.
    • Looking for a Blue Compass Boom arm because I don't want to pay $100 for a new one lol.
    • Lastly looking for a B450 or B550 itx board for my R5 3600. I prefer a Strix or Aorus board but I'll take anything. Only requirement is that if it's B450 that is supports Ryzen 5000. Thanks!
    submitted by /u/onlylogix
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-ME] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Any decent midrange GPU

    Posted:

    Looking to get a midrange card whether it be 1660S/ti, 20 series, or 3060. Will pay above MSRP but don't want to pay scalping prices

    submitted by /u/JBunds72
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO][H] EVGA 1070 [W] Paypal

    Posted:

    EVGA 1070, never mined, smoke free home, I don't have original box/packaging but will make sure to secure it during shipping

    SOLD

    https://imgur.com/gallery/kPcPyc4

    submitted by /u/xtraRice-nom
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-ME] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Mid-level CPU (2600, 6600k, etc), CPU cooler, motherboard, 16GB RAM, PSU, GPU (980ti, 1070, 1060 6gb)

    Posted:

    Comment before PMing or you will be ignored. Local ZIP is 04073.

    Hey there, looking to build my 14 year old brother a PC for his birthday with a budget of about $500 total, his PC right now is my previous PC from over 5 years ago, good old FX 6300 and 750ti.

    I see the GPU market is total garbage right now (I sold my 1070 for $175 in October.. ouch) but I want to start getting the other components anyways. Bundles are preferred. I would like to stick with DDR4 era components, steering away from older parts, AM4 is probably my best bet considering the budget. Let me know what you've got!

    EDIT: Forgot to mention that I would prefer a mini ITX board and SFX PSU, trying to build it in the Fractal Node 202 so that it's easy to transfer between our parents' apartments.

    submitted by /u/waggywan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] PAYPAL, LOCAL CASH [W] RTX 3070 3080 3090

    Posted:

    I need a card for gaming on so I managed to save up from all my blood and sperm donations to buy one.

    submitted by /u/americunt1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] apple watch [W] paypal xedh

    Posted:

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/E81Rr79ikUzSN6p1A

    Apple watch SE 44mm bought straight from best but

    Lighty used for a few months basically brand new

    Looking for 255$ shipped Obo

    submitted by /u/mml312
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MT] [H] BNIB Xbox Series X [W] Paypal

    Posted:

    Hello,

    Worked really hard to get this console but I need the money more than I need a new console. Asking what I bought it for, $600. Buyer pays shipping/insurance. I will also throw in a 3month xbox ultimate game pass for free. I'll email you the code. Please post PM before sending me a msg. Thanks all

    https://imgur.com/a/TwVLo9F

    **SOLD to u/HauntingTaco for $600**

    submitted by /u/TheeFreeman
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal [W] Bent or broken pins Ryzen CPUs

    Posted:

    Im looking to buy bent or broken pins Ryzen CPUs, known to be working prior "unfortunate accident".

    Please comment before PM.

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/fma67
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] PAYPAL/LOCAL CASH [W] any 10 series gpu

    Posted:

    Building my first computer and have everything but a gpu please dm

    submitted by /u/grimSHAKA
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] Intel i7-10700 10th gen [W] Paypal

    Posted:

    [USA-MD] [H] PayPal [W] EVGA 3080 FTW3

    Posted:

    Hello,

    As stated in the title, I am looking for an EVGA 3080 FTW3.

    Please comment before sending a PM.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Frags-iwnl
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI][H] PayPal [W] i7-8086K

    Posted:

    Looking to buy an Intel i7-8086K for a iMac upgrade project. Let me know!

    submitted by /u/chgl
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] PayPal, local cash [W] Google Pixel 4 or Pixel 5

    Posted:

    Looking to pick one of these phones up, probably the Pixel 4 because it is cheaper. Please let me know what you have!

    submitted by /u/lhubbard0
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] Asus Z499 ROG Maximus XII Hero, EK Velocity Intel block (Nickel/Acetal d-rgb [W] PayPal, Local cash

    Posted:

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/xjVJj1A

    Hi all,

    Looking to move this motherboard and cpu waterblock along:

    Asus Z490 Maximus Xii Hero: Great shape, had no problems handling a 10900k. Comes with original box, 2 sata cables, m.2 screws in standoffs, some rgb cables, included tiny fan for VRMs. Unfortunately missing the WiFi antenna, but any will do. Also of note is there is a tear in the thermal pad for the bottom m.2 slot, doesn't affect temps at all. Asking $330 shipped

    Ek Velocity Intel block: this is the d-rgb nickel/acetal version, only a few months old. Used with EK cryofuel. Comes with original mounting hardware and box. Asking $80 shipped

    Note: the yellowish dot in the center of the waterblock pic is the reflection of the flash LED on my phone, not anything on the block

    Comment and PM if interested!

    submitted by /u/RansackedFish
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] RTX 3060TI FTW Ultra, 2x Steel Series Arctis 7 [W] PS5, Gaming Monitor, Local Cash/Paypal

    Posted:

    Bought originally to give to my brother but what he got himself a card already so I am looking for a Physical PS5+cash or decent gaming monitor for trades.

    I will be selling each Arctis 7 for 120 each or 215 for both.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/BGk8nZz

    Edit: Looking for a Physical PS5 not digital. Sorry about that

    submitted by /u/Ruchid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment