• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-NY] [H] RTX 3070 Zotac Twin Edge OC [W] Local Cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-NY] [H] RTX 3070 Zotac Twin Edge OC [W] Local Cash


    [USA-NY] [H] RTX 3070 Zotac Twin Edge OC [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    just received EVGA xc3 Ultra so i'm selling my spare used Zotac.

    not trying to make profit off the card, just want the same amount I paid for.

    In original packaging. $650 CASH

    Located in NYC.

    PM please.

    Timestamp

    Update1: RIP inbox. sorry if i didn't respond back to your pm. tough market for GPU buyers..

    Update2: Pending sale.

    submitted by /u/moremoretea
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN] [H] LianLi Lancool 2 with all accessories [W] Local Cash or Paypal

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Timestamp with Curious Cat

    Legit want only $50 for this. I will take $40 and t-bell (my order from there is usually like $6).

    Local cash or PayPal. I'll bring it to you if you're in the Minneapolis area. Comes with the LED strip ($20), USB-C cable ($20) and the case ($90). The case is wonderful but i upgraded to a O11 Dynamic and no longer need this.

    My exact local is 55344, but I can travel anywhere within the MSP metro. Lmk.

    Again this is LOCAL ONLY. Shipping a case is just too expensive right now to make it worth your money or mine.

    Edit: This is still available, any of the PMs i get haven't responded or weren't local. I will update this once this sells.

    submitted by /u/tobiascuypers
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AZ] [H] USED 2020 Valve Index FULL KIT [W] PayPal

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    Purchased this bad boy during the summer of last year. Used it maybe a hand full of times. I unfortunately have to get rid of it because I am moving to another country and can't take my gaming stuff with me.

    Everything is good as new except for the right hand controller. I scraped it on my wall and it has a dry wall mark on it. Does not effect the the controllers ability to work at all. Picture is listed.

    Everything is included from the original kit except for the wrist straps and dry-wall inserts.

    Any questions just message me!

    Looking for $900 [negotiable] (shipping included)

    Timestamp & pictures of inside: https://imgur.com/a/Kabbs6j

    submitted by /u/Dracik_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] BNIB 5900X [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Time Stamp: https://imgur.com/a/ruYNQ9w

    Hello swappers,

    I have a BNIB 5900x for sell for $630 local cash. I will also provide original receipt for warranty purposes.

    Local is San Jose, CA. Currently not shipping.

    submitted by /u/Battle-Maniac
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H]XFX RX 5700, PayPal, Local Cash[W]2070 Super, 3060, 3070

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Good morning /r/hardwareswap! Today I am looking to trade my trusty RX 5700 Triple Dissipation model for something close in performance in the Nvidia family. I WOULD STRONGLY PREFER A LOCAL TRADE as this is the GPU currently in my system plus shipping GPUs right now is dangerous.

    Nothing wrong with the GPU. Has worked since day one, never seen temps over 72 and has been properly cared for. I also have the original box (not pictured).

    I am not currently looking to sell this, as the market is screwed and I would be out of a GPU for a while, but if I don't get any bites for trades, I will consider selling at a later date.

    Local is Brandon/Tampa area

    Timestamps

    Excuse the dust in the timestamps, it will be thoroughly cleaned before trading.

    Edit: I always forget to put this. Please comment PM here first AND THEN send a PM. I do not have chat so I strongly prefer PMs. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/leaveitatthedoor
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI][H] Sapphire Pulse Radeon 6700XT, Raspberry Pi 4 4GB [W] Paypal and Fiio FA9

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    I have a Sapphire Pulse Radeon 6700XT and a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB version, both are BNIB. I am looking for a trade or a sell. I need a Fiio FA9 in new or used but excellent condition.

    If you have a FA9, please let me know how much value it, we will arrange a trade from there.

    If you want to buy the items, $900 for Sapphire Pulse Radeon 6700XT sold, $55 for Raspberry Pi 4 4GB. Paypal fee and shipping are included.

    timestamp

    submitted by /u/newedb
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] Local Cash [W] RTX 2000/3000 series GPUs, AMD equivalents

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    edit: just looking for local, for now.

    Hey guys,

    Like everyone else, I'm looking for a gpu for a fair price. I'm just looking for one card, I'll close the thread if I find one. See below for the card and the price I'll pay:

    RTX 2080ti - $1000

    RTX 3060 - $700

    RTX 3070 - $1000

    RTX 3080 - $1600

    6700XT - $850

    6800XT - $1000

    6900XT - $1400

    I know these are low prices. But I can't bring myself to pay more and I understand it's highly unlikely anything will turn up here at those prices.

    If interested, please comment in thread and with your gpu and asking price. I'm build ready with an i9-10900k and am set to pair it with my old trusty reference 980ti if I can't get anything here. Located in the South Shore MA area for meetup at a local Police Department "internet exchange zone".

    Also, if you feel like dropping insults in the comment section below about how these are lowball offers... that's fine too. With my weekly newegg "loser" notifications from the shuffles, the constant "out of stock" notifications from like all retailers, and the toxic environment currently brewing on hardwareswap... I'm becoming more and more desensitized to it all.

    submitted by /u/centraldogmamcdb
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Gaming PC 7700k/1080ti [W] Local Cash only

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Hello, I've recently upgraded my PC so I want to sell my old PC which is sitting around collecting dust.

    This is a great custom PC all parts except for SSD (Amazon) where bought from microcenter in 2017. This has been used only by myself for gaming and general use never been mined on.

    -CPU: i7-7700k -Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid 240 -Motherboard: Aorous Z270X Gaming K5 -Memory: EVGA SuperSC 16GB 3200mhz -Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB -GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC2 -Case: Nzxt S340 Elite -PSU: EVGA 750 GQ

    Some issues: The case is fairly scuffed, the front panel screws are damaged and putting them back on is awkward. Front 3.5 mm jack doesn't work. Besides that everything works perfectly fine. I've also repasted the cpu with fresh thermal paste. SSD has a fresh install of windows 10 OEM and all drives have been updated.

    Timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/7KC7J5U

    Asking $1400 Local is 12204. Will not part out, Comment before PM Ty!

    submitted by /u/UnlimitedDragos
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] XFX 6700 XT MERC319 Black [W] Paypal, Cash

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/uNYl4zV

     

    I have for sale a BNIB sealed XFX 6700XT MERC319 Black. Asking for $875 cash or $925 shipped.

     

    I might also be interested in making a local only trade for a 3060 TI or 3070 or 3080.

     

    Local is 94587. If shipped, I prefer to sell to higher rep buyers.

    submitted by /u/topkekkerinos
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] 2020 Ipad 12.9'' Silver 128gb Wifi Only [W] Paypal/Cash

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    *Hey I got a ipad for sale today

    *I got it as a present for one of my family members but after seeing their report card they didn't deserve it.

    *I only powered the ipad on and haven't even gone past the wifi setup page so it hasn't been activated yet so you have maximum days to activate apple care.

    Price: $780 Shipped

    Pics: https://gyazo.com/collections/89e095ab8e8afd7fdb5e30cb8b911beb

    submitted by /u/Sijank123
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] PayPal [W] Ryzen 3600x, Ryzen 2700x,

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Howdy guys, I am hoping to buy a used Ryzen 5 3600x or Ryzen 7 2700x. Please pm me with offers specifying how much your willing to sell it to me shipped?
    (✿◠‿◠)

    submitted by /u/kazplo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Cash , Paypal [W] Budget GPU in your closet

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I'd like to get a gpu for my cousin and his modest gaming needs. His current card has half a gig of memory in a business desktop he got for free. He will be playing valheim and rocket league. If anyone has a budget cpu that

    • performs around the level of a RX 560 card or better

    • for under $100 shipped

    • manufactured 2013 or later, preferably 2015 or later.

    Please reach out if such a graphics card is unused in your closet.

    I am local to the Houston area 77089, can do paypal.

    submitted by /u/TisforTony
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] Samsung HMD Odyssey Plus VR Headset + Controllers [W] PayPal, Local

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Picked up a couple months ago, has been used a literal handful of times, otherwise has just been sitting on my desk.

    Timestamp

    $230 Shipped
    Thanks!

    • 3K anti-sde AMOLED display (2880x1600) with wide 110O field of view
    • Direct Full Array Backlight 4X: Concentrated Zones of Precision-Controlled LEDs Auto-Adjust Contrast Between Pure Whites and Ultra-Deep Blacks, Revealing Hidden Details in Even the Darkest Scenes
    • Access to Windows MR store and steamer libraries for thousands of games & experiences
    • Premium, built-in AKG headphones w/360O spatial Sound and Mic
    submitted by /u/filthydoc
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] NIB EKWB Velocity Nickel + Plexi AM4 Waterblock, Used EKWB Full Nickel AM4 waterblock [W] Paypal, local cash, trade for Black Copper variety of the Heatkiller IV Pro AM4

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Local is 98001

    The Plexi + Nickel Velocity is still sealed and has never been opened. I picked it up on HWS some time ago.

    Asking $60 local or $75 shipped USPS Priority Mail

    The Full Nickel Velocity is what I used to cool my 2700x, my 3900x, and my 3950x chips on a Crosshair VII motherboard over the past 2 and a half years give or take. I took it out of service when the Crosshair VII failed and I changed out to a C8F, 5950x, and a Heatkiller IV Pro. I disassembled it, toothbrushed it nice and clean with a little Dawn, used canned air to fully dry out the fin channels, and reassembled. The RGB since new has always been so dim as to be barely visible.

    Asking $60 local or $75 shipped USPS Priority Mail

    Would trade both for a Black Copper variety of the Watercool DE Heatkiller IV Pro AM4 NIB or one for a used but complete and clean AM4 Black Copper Heatkiller IV Pro

    submitted by /u/rchiwawa
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KS] [H] PayPal [W] 2070, 3060, 3060ti, 3070, or a similar AMD GPU

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I've had my PC build almost done for a while and like everyone else, I just need the GPU.

    Pm me what you have and your price. I'll only use PayPal G&S as I've been scammed recently and lost $500 🥴

    Thank you in advance!!

    ETA: I'm not set in stone on the cards listed above, I'm open to anything!

    submitted by /u/ZEDSN0TDEAD
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MS] [H] PC Part Out [W] PayPal

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I have a computer with some left over parts that I am looking to get rid of. Posted below is what is available. Message for any questions. Local is 39759

    i3-6100 with MSI H110M Pro-VD Motherboard - Sold to u/cannonfodderdisco

    8GB Stick of Ballistix Sport DDR4 Ram 2400mHz - Sold to u/cannonfodderdisco

    EVGA 500w PSU - $60 + shipping & fees obo.

    https://imgur.com/a/niRmkFJ

    submitted by /u/jganaway13
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] BM60 PCB, 3060 , 3060ti, 3070, 6700xt, 6800

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    budget is around 800

    please excuse my low karma and history i dont use reddit

    thank you

    submitted by /u/hdjsjxjsjwjkwkw
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO][H] Alienware AW3418DW Ultrawide [W] Paypal G&S

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Owned since 2019. Excellent monitor and a killer deal at this price. Overclocks to 120Hz no problems. Comes with power, usb, and displayport cables. No flickering or other weird issues. No stuck pixels. Selling because I upgraded to 32:9. No stuck pixels.

    Will sell locally for $550, in Denver, CO. Will ship to CON-US for $650.

    Will throw in a Dell Ultrasharp U2415 16:10 monitor FOR FREE if you pick up locally

    Heatware

    Images

    It looks like something is wrong with the monitor on the blue screen image, but that's just my reflection.

    Some keywords: 21:9, 120Hz, 100Hz, G-Sync, 3440x1440, IPS, 4ms response time, ultrawide

    submitted by /u/supreme_blorgon
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] MSI 1080 ti

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    [USA-CO] [H] EVGA GTX 1070 FTW [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Timestamp/photos: https://imgur.com/a/N9pvQRQ

    Hey guys,

    Looking to sell my EVGA GTX 1070, I've only used it for gaming and performance and temps are still solid. Warranty sticker intact, serial # in photos. GPU only, no packaging.

    Looking for $260 shipped Paypal G&S or local pickup $225 (local zip 80030).

    SOLD, thanks and best of luck to anyone still looking!

    First time user of hardwareswap but I have sales in tech and non-tech related subreddits as well. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/72950
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] PayPal G&S, Local Cash [W] 2060 or better

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Still on the hunt guys. Seems like the people I've talked to on here and FB Marketplace have all been scammers. Losing hope that I'll be able to replace my dead 1060 (I've been computer-less for a month now).

    Looking for something around MSRP + $150 for a 30 series, and closer to launch MSRP for a 20 series.

    Local is 45343.

    submitted by /u/RainmanNoir
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO][H] EVGA 1070 SC [W] Local Cash only

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Selling a used GTX 1070 SC pulled from a working gaming desktop. Never overclocked or opened, the void warranty stickers are all still intact. It was used to play PUBG when it was a fun game a while ago. Does not come with original packaging. Asking $220 local (Boulder, CO) pickup.

    Product Number: 08G-P4-6173-KR

    EVGA Product Sheet

    Timestamp

    EDIT: Pending local pickup.

    EDIT: SOLD

    submitted by /u/pyguy3
    [link] [comments]

    [ISR] [H] Paypal [W] GTX 1070

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Hello! I recently saw someone selling a 1070 for a normal price so I wondered if I could find a 1070 at a reasonable price too :)

    please comment on the post first! thank you have a great poggers day!

    submitted by /u/AcneMan420
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT][H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Small Starter Water Pump / Reservoir, Soft Tubing / Fittings.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I just picked up a waterblock for my GPU and a slim radiator and now I'm looking for a good starter water pump and reservoir. A combo would work well too, just not looking for anything extravagant and expensive. My case is relatively tight so huge solutions aren't ideal.

    I'll be going with sleeved soft tubing, so if you have any of that as well or fittings I would be interested.

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/motoxnate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment