• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] Nvidia RTX 2060

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] Nvidia RTX 2060


    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] Nvidia RTX 2060

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Not having the best PC luck. I lost 2 PCs in a fire, built new ones, then my son spilled juice on my wife's PC killing her RTX 2600. If anyone has an RTX 2060 they are willing to part with let me know.

    submitted by /u/IPings
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] PayPal [W] RTX 1660 super, NVIDIA RTX 2060 super, RTX 2070, RTX 2080

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:33 AM PST

    I am looking to buy any for a good price. every time I almost have one in my hands it always gets away from me. PM me. I'm interested in buying asap.

    submitted by /u/Borbin_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Ryzen 5600x [W] PayPal, Local cash

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Time stamps- https://imgur.com/a/SekWFSW

    FS Ryzen 5600x - $300 shipped $290 local Lightly used since November while I found a 5950x, not OC'd. Ready to ship.

    submitted by /u/Florida-Man
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Ryzen 5600x [W] PayPal

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Hi everyone I'm hoping to sell this Bnib Ryzen 5600x. I can't use it anymore and I can't return it. Price shipped $335 obo. Trying to sell this fast and will ship today! Thank you all for reading!

    Sold to r/replacementlow1183 for$335 time stamp

    submitted by /u/Ka-Ka_Karrot-Kake
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Paypal [W] Gtx 980 ti

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:54 AM PST

    I have about $170 USD to spend on the gpu, just hit me if with an offer :)

    submitted by /u/lHollowl
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA [W] LOCAL CASH/PAYPAL

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Asking price - $825 local pick-up only.

    Local to 95687. Shipping only if there's no local interest in the next day.

    https://imgur.com/QVU1Ou6

    submitted by /u/Kerune403
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] Cash, Paypal, Firstborn [W] 3080 ASUS TUF or EVGA FTW3

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    I sold the GPU out of my main gaming machine in prep for getting a 3080, but then found out my buddy who sells at MSRP was all out due to the substrate shortages. I'm hoping someone on here may have scored an extra and is willing to help me out for minimal (if any) padding. Obvs willing to cover paid price + shipping + Paypal fees.

    Alternately, if anyone knows the days to camp for one at the Sandy Springs, GA Micro Center, please let me know!

    submitted by /u/Dains84
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] Dell Optiplex 3080's, NIB & Used [W] Paypal

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Have a few dozen NIB Optiplex 3080's -- $250 shipped

    I also have a great deal of used and tested working Optiplex 3080's -- $200 shipped, includes power adapter but no KB & Mouse.

    Timestamps (https://imgur.com/a/HiLpWYk)

    EDIT -- 02/02/2021 4:53 PM PST -- Holy moly, I didn't expect this kind of response. I'm not taking any additional orders 'till I get what I have sorted tomorrow. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Killer_Avocado
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA] [H] PAYPAL [W] 5700xt

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:17 AM PST

    I am looking for 2x 5700xt any model.

    submitted by /u/hartwog
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] 16GB 2x8 DDR4 3600mhz ram [W] Paypal

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:45 AM PST

    Hey guys, I have 16gb of Oloy orange 3600mhz cl18 ram that works great, about 2 months old. Had them running at cl 16 no issues, asking $70 shipped OBO.

    Comment before PM.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/0WVP78E

    submitted by /u/renzdeg
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] EVGA GTX 1080 SC, BenQ 24" 1080p 144 hz monitor XL2411 [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:10 PM PST

    I have an EVGA GTX 1080 SC for sale due to recently upgrading to a 3070 and also I assume the old version of the BenQ XL2411 24" 1080p TN 144hz monitor as well because I also upgraded to a 240hz monitor

    I'm currently looking to do $300 local for the 1080 and $70 for the monitor. I would prefer to sell both at once, but I don't mind selling separately

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/LGkuOVv

    I'm located in the 92840 area

    Please comment PM before pming!

    Feel free to pm me with any questions! I'll be happy to answer them

    **RESERVED TO u/Blork_Bae for $370 FOR BOTH GPU AND MONITOR*\*

    submitted by /u/nelsoninthehood
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Ryzen 5 1600 + B350 Gaming Pro [W] Paypal, Local

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:23 PM PST

    Timestamp

    Sold the bundle for asking!

    Owned this combo for about 3 years, recently picked up a x570 and a 5800x so I won't be needing it anymore!

    IO shield is included, and the thermal paste was cleaned as best as I can. The board is also on latest bios. I do not have the backplate anymore.

    I'm looking for $140 shipped / invoiced for both paired, really just looking to ship them together. Local is in Bay area for $130.

    submitted by /u/uselesschopper
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Sapphire Pulse Rx 580 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Selling 580 that was in my htpc. It was cooled with a Morphesus, but I reinstalled the original cooler. It was done carefully with all original parts - I reapplied the thermal paste using Arctic MX-4. Original box included. Card has pretty good thermal (see benchmark below).

    Asking price: $180 shipped to the contiguous US.

    Description Link
    Timestamp https://imgur.com/a/Bt1HROJ
    Timespy benchmark (in a 3600 build) https://imgur.com/a/kQf0E1s
    Pictures of the card itself https://imgur.com/a/Bev0k1o
    submitted by /u/SurpriseHanging
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Dell Inspiron 7200 2-in-1 laptop/tablet [W] PayPal

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Hey everyone. Up for grabs today is a Dell Latitude 7200 2-in-1 laptop/tablet. Doesn't come with the keyboard. Comes with USB C charger. i5-8265u, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD. Barely used at all for two weeks and has been sitting in a drawer since. Has one blemish at the bottom right corner, little dent, but the screen is perfectly fine, I captured the mark in the pics.

    Looking for $300 shipped

    timestamps

    submitted by /u/lionheartcz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] Uni Fan 3 pack w/ controller white [W] local cash, PayPal (78759)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    New, sealed.

    Bought originally from here along another 3 pack and was going to use the controller with the black uni's but I managed to secure a black 3 pack of those so I no longer need it.

    Selling for what I paid.

    Local: $102.50

    Shipped:$110

    white unis

    Local zip: 78759

    PLEASE COMMENT BEFORE PMING!!!!

    submitted by /u/Blue_Skies33
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NYC] [H] Predator X272,Triton500, and more [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:08 AM PST

    Hi everyone, new here but I won a bunch of prizes from a tournament and was going to sell everything. I prefer to sell local for cash. Prices can be negotiated. I am also willing to bundle things together and sell at a discount if you are interested.

    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Xlq0FDf

    Hi Selling brand new 2X Acer Predator XB272 27" 240HZ 1ms Monitors won from a tournament

    27" Full HD ZeroFrame gaming monitor NVIDIA G-SYNC and NVIDIA ULMB technologies Enhanced 240 Hz refresh rate and 1 ms response time NVIDIA ULMB decreases motion blur and minimizes ghosting effects Custom game profiles with Predator GameView Dark boost allows you to see more detail in dark scenes Price: $550 Each, MSRP: $650 ( https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-XB272-bmiprz-1920x1080/dp/B071D6NGMH )

    I am also selling 2 Predator Triton 500 Laptops Specs I7-9750H 6Core 15.6" IPS 144 HZ Display 3ms 2080 Graphics 8GB GDDR6 32GB DDR4 Ram 1TB PCIe NVME SSD

    Laptop costs 2699$ MSRP from Acer or any retailer; https://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-triton-500-15-6-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i7-32gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-1tb-solid-state-drive-aby-black/6381758.p?skuId=6381758

    I am willing to sell each Laptop for $1900 OBO

    I am also Selling wireless mouse (Steelseries Aerox 3 Wireless https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice/aerox-3-wireless) - Price: $75 Each MSRP: $99.99 (I have 2 of these mouses)

    And Predator Gaming Utility backpack ( https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-model/NP.BAG1A.288 ) Price: $125 Each MSRP: $149.99 (I have 2 of these backpacks)

    Steelseries Pro TKL Keyboard ( https://steelseries.com/gaming-keyboards/apex-pro-tkl) Price: $150 MSRP: $179.99 (Only 1 Keyboard)

    Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless headset ( https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-7 ) Price: $125 MSRP: $149.99 (Only 1 Headset)

    Everything is brand new.

    Zip 11204

    submitted by /u/DamirLoL
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD][H] Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wifi), Phanteks P400A Digital, Corsair RM750 80+ Gold, Phanteks Fan, Phanteks Vertical GPU Mount [W] Local Paypal, Cash

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Hi all, been lurking in this sub for a while but this is my first post. I recently switched my build from ATX Tower to SFF due to needing to travel with my PC occasionally, so I'm selling the parts I no longer need. All parts were purchased between Mid-October and Mid-November. Local is 21218. Don't have feedback here but have some eBay feedback (also under Weeaboology, but haven't sold PC parts there).

    Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wifi) $160 - Great motherboard, has been updated to a more recent bios to be compatible with Zen 3 chips (was running a 5600x, bios was updated by Microcenter on November 8th). Ran my CPU at stock (if that matters), and bios should be set to pcie 3.0. Comes with everything it came with except the antistatic bag.

    Phanteks P400A Digital, $80 - Cleaned the case out and comes with the original 3 ARGB fans in the front, as well as the included accessories.

    Corsair RM750 80+ Gold, $100 - Comes with all the included cables.

    Phanteks ARGB Fan, $20 - Matches the 3 that came with the P400A, was used for exhaust.

    Phanteks Vertical GPU Mount, $30 - Comes with everything except the antistatic bag. However, the foam blocks that support the bracket have all been attached to the bottom (I couldn't get them off without excessive force so I just chose to leave them on).

    If you want to buy the Case, the fan, and the vertical GPU mount together, I'll bundle them for $115.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/CUFpgXy

    Please comment before you pm

    submitted by /u/Weeaboology
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB, Prism Blue, Unlocked [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/RGiXAHG

    Phone is literally brand new, never used. Got this device as a replacement for a damaged one with the intention of immediately trading it in for an upgrade, but decided to keep it instead. Device is unlocked from AT&T. Comes with a free Pelican hard case not listed in the photos.

    Local to 75038 and would prefer to do a local trade, but I'm also willing to ship. Asking $350 OBO. Buyer must be willing to pay shipping costs.

    submitted by /u/IntenseFlavor22
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] AMD 3600 [W] local cash, PayPal

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Purchased right after new year from MC. Won the Newegg shuffle for a 5600x so this is no longer needed. I have included the OEM cooler from the 5600x so it is brand new and unused.

    Local CASH pick up in Denton County, TX for $180 (paid $215 after taxes). Local CASH pick up in DFW (Tarrant / Collin / Dallas counties) for $190 (time and gas). Shipped for $210 (PP fees plus shipping).

    I have no trade references here, but do on several pew pew sites.

    time stamp 1 time stamp 2

    submitted by /u/capreppy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] PayPal [W] ASUS RTX 3080 STRIX White

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    I'm looking for this 3080 specifically and I understand that it comes with an extra premium. I'd like to not pay eBay prices though.

    submitted by /u/jonnyd005
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-UT] [H] Ryzen 5 2600 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:57 AM PST

    Recently upgraded to a R5 5600x and looking to make some of my money back. Does not come with box or a cooler.

    $100 + shipping

    Timetamp

    Sold to u/1212txaggie

    submitted by /u/codez1000
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Corsair ML120 RGB fans, Corsair Commander Pro, EVGA Powerlink, fractal design 360 aio(no fans), Samsung 970 evo 500gb [W] local cash, paypal

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:06 PM PST

    I have the following items available for sale:

    Corsair Commander pro: $45 sold to u/Machetexx

    Ml120 pro rgb(no mounting screws): $75 per pack of 3 (3 packs available)

    Fractal design 360 aio(no fan): $30 sold to u/onlylogix

    EVGA Powerlink: $5 each (2 available)

    Samsung 970 evo 500gb: $40 sold to u/nerdwith177013

    OBO. Prices above are shipped prices. Discount for local pickups (local 94533). Willing to ship to continental US only. PM me for any questions.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/sR6yZYX

    submitted by /u/alanoid164
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Razer Blade 15, i7 8750H, 16GB, 512GB, GTX 1060), iPad Pro 2018 12.9" 1TB, WiFi + Cellular w/ Pencil, and Cover, AirPod Pros (free if you buy both). [W] Rent Money

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:49 AM PST

    REPOST because I messed up the title (apparently too clickbaity?)

    So... long story short(er). Skip the next 2 paragraphs if you just want to buy it, and don't want to hear some sob story.

    I've been focusing too much on weight loss and fell into an eating disorder... been seeing a therapist, but in the process of recovery,, I lost my job. My entire family is struggling (running a restaurant is a REALLY bad idea during COVID) , no one can even loan me the money I need for groceries, so I've been eating up my savings, and my dumb ass kept hoping to find a 'decent job', because I'm "too good to work at McDonalds". But of course, that's not how the world works... and I was being an entitled minilelual.

    So now I've come to my senses, put aside my ridiculous inferiority complex, gotten a job (thanks ALDI!) But I'm completely out of savings, and rent money is due in 3 days, or my ass is on the streets.

    TLDR: I screwed up, need money, selling my electronics.

    I have:

    Razer Blade 15, i7 8750H, 16GB, 512GB, GTX 1060) - No issues, 123 battery cycles. Used for a while, but quarantine means I don't really need it.

    Asking $600? Not sure if that's reasonable, my dad just gave it to me.

    iPad Pro 2018 12.9" 1TB, WiFi + Cellular w/ Pencil, and Cover. - Used this a bit, mostly for Netflix and drawing. Comes with the apple pencil, a keyboard folio cover if you want it (a bit dirty).

    Asking $700? Again, not sure, was a present.

    AirPod Pros - I'll throw these in for free if you buy both the other ones, not sure what they're worth at all.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/vAksfvb

    This is my first time on here (or selling anything really...), I read through the rules and everything, hopefully I did everything right... thanks all!

    submitted by /u/Fieldman312
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] ASUS AC3100 RT-AC88U 802.11ac WiFi / 8-port Ethernet Router [W] Paypal

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Decided to upgrade to the AX version of this router and looking to sell this one. Does not come in the original box, but includes the router itself, the 4 antennas, and power cord.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/TQlSB4E

    Details on this model can be found here: https://www.asus.com/Networking-IoT-Servers/WiFi-Routers/ASUS-WiFi-Routers/RT-AC88U/

    Price: $120 shipped

    submitted by /u/mattjb
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] Hackable Switch or Switch Lite w/ Pokémon Shield

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm looking for a really good deal on a Nintendo Switch w/ Pokémon Shield. Please lmk what you guys have!

    submitted by /u/Cuddly_Rainbow_Panda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment