• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-WI] [H] 32GB Vengeance LPX RAM (4x8GB) [W] A new home for them at the cost of shipping

    Hardware Swap [USA-WI] [H] 32GB Vengeance LPX RAM (4x8GB) [W] A new home for them at the cost of shipping


    [USA-WI] [H] 32GB Vengeance LPX RAM (4x8GB) [W] A new home for them at the cost of shipping

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    EDIT: GONE! That was fast.

    Yes, FREE* RAM.

    Half of me is being nice because of the skyrocketed PC parts prices, the other half is just too lazy to sell them. Just being completely honest here.

    Upgraded my RAM recently and don't have a need for these sticks anymore. I'd like to give these sticks to people who could actually use them. This—obviously—means no resellers. *All I want in return is $5 through PayPal to cover my shipping cost to you.

    I'm giving them out in 2 bundles of 16GB. So I need 2 people who could use them. First Come, First Served. Please comment BEFORE PMing me; I'm going in the order of comments, not PMs.

    Tiny Disclaimer: The house I live in is always dusty and smokey. I will try to clean them as much as possible, but be aware that they may smell when you get them. Sorry. Shrug.

    Timestamp link: https://imgur.com/Z2Kpy9v

    submitted by /u/Xenutja
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Full PC Build, 6700 XT MSRP, 6800 MSRP, EVGA 3070 Ti xc3 MSRP, 1440p monitor, [W] Cash

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    TIMESTAMP Pc timestamp

    ~Sale pending~

    I have decided to switch to a mini-ITX build, so I will not be needing these parts anymore. I will be giving priority to locals. Local is 21769. IF YOU ARE A LOCAL, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE #'S OF COMMENTS.

    PC Specifications:

    Ryzen 5 5600x $240 ($300 msrp)- never has been overclocked or hit over 50 celcius.
    NZXT Kraken z73 $160 ($280 msrp) - great cooler, but its too big for my future build.
    G.Skill 32gb 4x8 3200mhz -- total of 32GB RAM $120 (~$200 msrp) - cool RGB ram. If you want you can only buy 2 of them for $60.
    Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB $90 ($120 msrp? not sure) - optional. You don't have to buy it.
    MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk $100 ($160 msrp) - good motherboard. Too big for my next build.
    Seasonic Prime 750w 80+ titanium $70 ($140 msrp) - Nice and quiet. Too big for my next build.
    Lian Li UNI Fans SL120 (9) $150 ($300 msrp) - Very cool fans. Too much for me and my next build.
    Lian Li PC-o11 $70 ($150 msrp) - Big pc case. Its a great pc case, but too big for liking.
    Ps5 controller / Xbox series x controller FREE (pick one)
    Hyper X alloy FPS pro Tenkeyless Cherry MX Red FREE
    Zowie S1 Mouse FREE
    Zowie GS-R large mouse pad FREE
    Zowie Mouse Bungee FREE
    Pcie WiFI card (lower Pcie port) FREE

    Pc will only be sold to someone Local. You can decide to buy it with or without a gpu. Total is $1000 + an optional gpu.

    Here is some choices for the gpu. Local buyer of the pc has absolute priority and gets the first pick.

    • BNIB Reference 6700XT : $479.99
    • Reference 6800 open box: $579.99
    • BNIB Reference 6900XT, waiting for delivery; no timestamp $999.99
    • BNIB EVGA 3070 Ti XC3 Gaming 08G-P5-3783-KL : $599.99

    Here is everything else for sale:

    HP Omen 27i 1440p IPS 165hz: $200

    Asrock b450 m/ac with a WD blue Nvme 512gb ssd stuck (screw stripped) : $30

    submitted by /u/plasticstrawberries
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] MSI 3090 Suprim X [W] ASUS, EVGA, FE 3090 3080 3070 + Cash

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Local is 06032

    Timestamp

    The card is BNIB, I'm looking for mainly EVGA, ASUS, MSI Suprim and Founder's Edition cards, and mainly in 3080s and 3070s (3090s as well but too much VRAM for what I do). It's fine if your card is used, BNIB preferred, but even better if you've done thermal pad replacements.

    Looking to do this locally as much as possible, I'm willing to meet halfway if you're from NY, MA, NJ around this 100-150 mile radius. Cheers!

    EDIT: I paid $2518.11 for the card, I'm looking to get MSRP cash difference here I don't think that's unreasonable to ask. I would ask you to provide a receipt as I would do the same for you. :)

    submitted by /u/_Oscillator
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] AMD Ryzen 7 5800x [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    I'm looking for somewhere around $350, give or take. Selling because I found a good deal on a 5900x. This processor was only used for a couple of weeks and is in great condition.

    Timestamp and pictures

    submitted by /u/ExplosiveNight
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Compulab Airtop 3 — small, fanless desktop with i9-9900k, Quadro RTX 4000, 64GB RAM, 2TB 970 Evo [W] PayPal

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    The Quadro RTX 4000 is equivalent to an RTX 2070.

    Photos: https://imgur.com/a/U84sbLV

    Up for sale is this very unusual but beefy computer. It is completely fanless (no fans to clean), can fit in a suitcase (I've brought it on a plane before), and yet it's got an i9 CPU and a Quadro GPU (that is about equivalent to an RTX 2070). It's got a 2TB 970 Evo installed and space for another NVMe drive, plus space for four additional SATA SSDs. Includes 64GB RAM (I know that's overkill lol). The easiest way to learn about this desktop is to watch the LTT review (which is very positive and led me to purchase the PC): https://youtu.be/35OyZzCvG0g

    You can also take a look at Compulab's webpage talking about the PC, but it does appear they don't sell the exact same configuration that I have anymore (the i9 is not available): https://fit-iot.com/web/product/airtop3-build-to-order/

    When running games, there is some coil whine, but it's of course much quieter than a PC fitted with fans. When running something that is CPU intensive, it is basically silent. I do hear a little bit from the GPU when idle, but it's minor (and if you need it to be 100% silent, change to "prefer consistent performance" in the Nvidia control panel). It can do anything you can throw at it. I've mostly used it for video editing, gaming, and photo editing. Never overclocked. The only reason I'm selling is because I don't need this much horsepower at the moment.

    I bought the PC direct from Compulab about a year and a half ago. I waited three months for the thing since they are headquartered in Israel (don't worry though, they are pretty responsive). I'm only selling in the US, so if you buy this from me, you'll get it in just a week!

    This includes a bunch of display adapters that came with the computer. Additionally, this includes WiFi installed on the motherboard and two antennas.

    Originally I paid a little over $3500 (and an equivalent desktop purchased from Compulab right now would be $3941). So I'm thinking I'll ask for $2300 (including insured shipping and fees). The CPU, GPU, and RAM are already most of that price alone, and this is the smallest fanless computer with this level of specs that I'm aware of! The market is weird right now, so I'm definitely open to offers.

    TL;DR $2300 including shipping and fees for the PC. Open to offers. US only. If you need more details, let me know!

    Trustworthiness: I've bought and sold a lot on eBay, AVSforum, r/photomarket, and elsewhere. If you need me to link you to one of those, let me know. Also, of course, PayPal Goods & Services has its own protection.

    Just to clarify, there really isn't much of a difference between a Quadro card and a regular RTX card. Nvidia even lets you download the regular drivers on the card if you want. So this can game, edit, etc like pretty much any other PC with these specs. Only difference is that the GPU only has DP and USB-C ports, but I am including the DP to HDMI adapter that came with the computer.

    submitted by /u/rzrike
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Xbox Series X New in Box [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Brand new Xbox X, unopened, zip code is 48165, $540 Cash. Please send PM if you have any questions.

    I know the timestamp is about 2 weeks old, Mods please let me know if I need to take a more recent one.

    Timestamp below.
    https://imgur.com/a/oXDls79

    submitted by /u/Alex35143
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Nintendo SWITCH + GBA Games [W] Paypal or Local Cash

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Moving soon and just offloading some stuff. Really into Gamecube and just not really interested in holding onto this stuff. More cash to move is nice too LOL.

    GBA:

    PokeMon: Leaf Green : I sold this game awhile back, it ended up getting returned and must've gotten stepped on in shipping. IT WORKS but it won't save. Cracked shell Not really sure. It is an authentic copy though. $30 shipped.

    PokeMon: Fire Red : Picked this up locally for cheap, authentic copy. $70 shipped

    Zelda: Minish Cap : Super clean copy, authentic, $65 shipped

    WolfernStein 3d CIB "Sealed" : Copy has a tear on the front from in shipping. Box is in great condition. I'd say if no wrap it's in incredible condition, obviously sealed it's in bad condition LOL since torn. $110 shipped?

    SWITCH:

    Doom : $50 shipped

    Luigis Mansion 3 : $35 shipped

    Super Mario 3d All : Stars SEALED : $50 shipped

    Legends of Zelda : Link's Awakening : $35 shipped

    If someone buys all of this I'll cut a fatty chunk off.

    TIMESTAMPS

    submitted by /u/Qwuc
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Gaming Laptop ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 (2070 Max-Q, 16 GB, 1 TB), [W] Paypal

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/c5i9Spb

    Asus - ROG Zephyrus M15

    Not even 3 months old. Planning on getting a PC.

    10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H mobile processor

    RTX 2070 Max-Q

    1 TB SSD

    16GB RAM

    also comes with cooling pad.

    Looking for $1000+

    submitted by /u/kagunes
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] RTX 2070 and RTX 3070 Ti [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Recently got a PS5 so I don't need these two graphics cards. This RTX 2070 is an RMA model from January, 2021, so 6 months old (1st picture). The original box was taken by Asus. Product page DUAL-RTX2070-O8G|Graphics Cards|ASUS Global

    The RTX 3070 Ti is BNIB (pic2-4). It has a dent in the bottom left corner, picture 4.

    Price for RTX 2070 is $575, RTX 3070 Ti is $1025. Prefer to meet up at Micro Center or Police station in Boston. Fixed timestamp and reduced price from last post.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/123321ggwp
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Unlocked Red iPhone SE 2020 64gig [W] local Paypal/Cash

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have bills to take care of so I need to get rid of this phone. Works great, but I'm not really an iphone person anymore. Comes w/ a screen protector, box, charger and headphones.

    This normally goes for 400$ MSRP, I'd like to try and shoot for 300, but that is negotiable. I really can't ship this, so local meet ups would be great. Any other questions, just ask.

    timestamp

    submitted by /u/IamZeroKelvin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Ryzen 7 Ryzen 3700x [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    timestamp

    Used for about a year, just upgraded to 5900x. No oc, just used for gaming. Also have powerspec 750w semimod psu that I will throw in for free if you want it.

    Asking $185.

    Local is 19087

    edit: Forgot I had some ram lying around too. 2x8gb Forza 3200 cl 16. Asking $40. Will knock off some if you get everything. ram timestamp

    Pending sale to u/jerseyanarchist

    submitted by /u/mokeenels
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H] Alphacool Eisbaer LT92 AIO + Noctua A9x14 Chromax [W] Local cash, paypal

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Selling this AIO to be able to cover the cost of the Asetek that will fit my SFF build. Would've been great, but it's too long for my tiny case.

    Local is 27889

    Price is $75 shipped or $60 local

    Box

    Never went on my CPU

    Slight scratch on one connector. Don't want you to be unaware. Arrived like this, I planned to sharpie it.

    All contents.

    submitted by /u/Stigona
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] BNIB EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra [W] PayPal, Local Cash, 3060 TI

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Looking for 2200 cash if local to DFW.

    Ended up getting a different card already so don't need. Still sealed and unregistered warranty, will provide all info needed to register. Will meet at any bank in the area to validate bills and of course allow you to open it and register it on the spot as well. Looking for 2200 cash if local to DFW.

    Would prefer to trade for a sealed unregistered 3060 TI FE or Strix minus msrp difference including tax and such

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/TeaSwiz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] PayPal [W] PS5 Disc

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Title states, I'm looking for a PS5 disc version, doesn't have to be BNIB but box preferred.

    Tired of hunting for a PS5 retail but also don't want to pay those dudes botting because f them

    Will accept local or shipped

    submitted by /u/mcnos
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] MSI Seahawk 1080 Ti [W] Paypal

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Used works great. Comes with original box. $620 shipped.

    https://imgur.com/a/mS3yElL

    submitted by /u/ravagebullet
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] PayPal [W] Founder's 3060Ti

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Looking to buy outright or trade for my Gigabyte 3060 Ti plus cash. Founder's only.

    submitted by /u/2blentendre
    [link] [comments]

    [GBR] [H] Paypal [W] 6700xt or 3060 ti

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Looking for a 3060 ti or 6700xt for my pc that has had no graphics card for too long now, looking to buy for close to msrp hit me up im down to negotiate. Thanks

    submitted by /u/lucid-exodus
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] EVGA SuperNova 850 G+ [W] PayPal

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    EVGA SuperNova 850 G+ - $100 shipped

    Timestamp - https://imgur.com/a/2W6h6xS

    submitted by /u/waddelbm
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] MSI B450 Tomahawk II, PS TV with 16GB Memory Card [W] Verified PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Hello, have these two items today:

    For sale Condition Price Timestamps
    PlayStation TV with 16GB memory card - power and HDMI cables included. No controller. Barely used (got it as a P4G machine but didn't play it in the end), a few scratches on the glossy sides and back bc Sony loves making things scratch easily :) On OFW 3.60, will be factory reset before shipping. $150 PayPal shipped, $140 local cash Link, did my best to capture the scratches
    MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II BNIB $80 PayPal shipped, $70 local cash Link

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/nazusdog
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Corsair 32gb 3200mhz ram kit,LaCie 500gb Mobile SSD, Corsair 16gb 3200mhz single ram stick [W] Paypal

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Corsair 32gb Ram kit - https://imgur.com/a/ug1updu - $129.99 shipped

    Corsair 16gb 3200mhz single stick -https://imgur.com/a/qaXX4ko - $69.99 shipped

    LaCie Mobile SSD 500gb - https://imgur.com/a/HfQnHK4 - $69.99 shipped

    All purchases must be done through Paypal invoice. If you want multiple items prices are negotiable. Will be shipped through USPS priority mail.

    Timestamps on imgur album.

    submitted by /u/kx333
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal, Local cash [W] Nvidia GTX 770, GTX 780, GTX 960, Gtx 970

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    I'm looking for one of the following cards for somr light gaming: Nvidia GTX 770, GTX 780, GTX 960, Gtx 970. PM me with what you have. Local is 10314.

    I'm also looking looking for a Ryzen 2600 or equivalent cpu.

    submitted by /u/Erdeem
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Leftover PC build parts--Lian Li O11D Mini, Corsair 275R w/Chromax Noctuas, PCIe Gen 3 Riser Cable, Corsair RM650x [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Sup Hardwareswap?

    I went through a quarter-life crisis and took it all out on my PC. I ported it down to SFF (from Corsair 275R Airflow to NR200P, for the curious) which required several new components, BUT, before I decided on ITX I considered slightly smaller ATX (Lian Li O11 Dynamic MINI) buuuuuut abandoned it last second. Now I have a \*ton\* of hardware to sell!

    Below is everything I got, the oldest hardware would have been in use for no longer than 7 months, have receipts to prove if asked.

    FYI, anything marked "local" here also means I'm willing to drive an hour from my place to meet you half-ways. Zip code is 16510 (Erie). In the event you buy multiple items, will ship things together to minimize cost.

    [Overall Timestamp Image](https://imgur.com/gallery/MMGhIoX)

    Item Price Notes Picture Links
    Corsair RM650x PSU (Used) $80 local, $100 shipped Comes with all original cables, manual, mounting screws, zip ties. [https://imgur.com/gallery/Fo4K3ZG](https://imgur.com/gallery/Fo4K3ZG)
    Corsair 275R Airflow w/ 4 Chromax Noctua Fans (Used) $100 local, $140 shipped No corsair stock fans as I sold them a long time ago, instead has 2 intake Noctua A14s, and 2 exhaust Noctua A12x15s, you'll get all the Chromax anti-vibration colored pads, the unused fan extension cables, and as many of original screws for the case I could find. [https://imgur.com/gallery/56Yxsqa](https://imgur.com/gallery/56Yxsqa)
    Lian Li O11D MINI (New) $110 local only, unless updated otherwise This was only opened to take a look at it, none of the panels were ever removed, side plastic is still on the panels, not peeled. [https://imgur.com/gallery/jaTIg0a](https://imgur.com/gallery/jaTIg0a)
    PCIE Gen 3 short Riser Cable (New) $20 local, $30 shipped Leftover from NR200P, didn't do vertical GPU mount, and never will. [https://imgur.com/gallery/1vsgrj6](https://imgur.com/gallery/1vsgrj6)

    Will respond to PMs only, \*no chats\*. Please comment before PMing!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/cmillz55
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] GTX 1080 Founders Edition [W] PayPal

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Album

    Hey!!! Have my GTX 1080 for sale. Gorgeous founders series card :P Unfortunately it was not cutting it for me, although a small upgrade I was able to find a 2070 prebuilt locally lol. Perfectly working, was used purely for gaming. Looking for $469 shipped but open to offers

    Edit: Still Available! But waiting on a response from 1 buyer.

    Please comment before PM. Have a lot of trade rep on r/mechmarket but I think I have a few here, and on r/AVexchange as well.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Pluupas
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] MSI GTX 970 [W] local cash or Paypal

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Bought this about 2 months ago but just bought something with a little more power. Looking to get back what I paid and would prefer local. I did repaste the gpu and it runs great! $160 and zip code is 20817.

    time stamp

    submitted by /u/prc805
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Used RTX 2080 Super [W] Local Paypal or Local Cash

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Edit: I have a local deal pending with another user. Will post another update if the deal falls through.

    Hello everyone, I'm looking to sell the RTX 2080 Super that I've had since last year for $600 Local or best offer. I wanted to get into 4k gaming so I decided to upgrade. Pictures of my 2080 Super can be found here.

    I also have a post with validation of my GPU from the last day I had it in my PC here.

    If after you check my posts, and have any further questions, feel free to drop a PM. Have a great evening!

    submitted by /u/Riseabove02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment