• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CO][H] EVGA 1070 FTW [W] Paypal

    Hardware Swap [USA-CO][H] EVGA 1070 FTW [W] Paypal


    [USA-CO][H] EVGA 1070 FTW [W] Paypal

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    I finally was able to get my hands on a 3070. Selling my trusty 1070, although I'm sad to see it go. It has only been used lightly for gaming. It works great and I've been impressed with how happy I've been with it for so long.

    Timestamp: 1070 https://imgur.com/gallery/E2rXN1P

    Asking for 350 shipped.

    Sale is pending with u/moarhorsepower

    submitted by /u/SolidIceman
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H]PC parts Bundle [W] Local pickup

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Just downsized my PC into an ITX build therefore don't need these anymore.

    Timestamps

    Including

    Fractal Design Meshify C Mini Dark TG MicroATX Case

    ASUS TUF B450M-PRO GAMING Motherboard

    2 Corsair HD140 fans and 3 HD120 fans

    ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB DUAL

    Parts all came from a pre-build therefore I get no box and other things came with them. Asking for $450 for all

    Local is 02453

    submitted by /u/Willyqfromcn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Herman Miller Aeron Classic Size B w/ Atlas Headrest [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/SeN2eqB

    please comment before pm!

    Hey y'all, I'm in California 92374. Selling a Herman Miller Aeron Classic Size B fitted with a matching Atlas Headrest. The armrests are replaced with genuine Herman Miller leather armrests straight from the website. I replaced the cylinder with an Oasis cylinder so height adjustment is good as new! The old casters were worn from the previous owner, so I replaced the casters with larger ones, more capable of travel over high-pile carpet.

    Asking $450 local cash, willing to meet up if you'd rather that.

    submitted by /u/Zacharide
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Oculus Rift S [W] PayPal

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    timestamp

    Selling my Rift S. Used for maybe 20 hours. Selling since I don't play it as much as I thought I would. Will ship in original box.

    Asking 200 shipped

    submitted by /u/Bcperry1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] EVGA GTX 1060 6gb [W] Local PayPal/Cash

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Hi Reddit, I have got a EVGA GTX 1060 6gbthat I'm looking to sell. Upgraded GPUs and this one is no longer needed. Asking $200 OBO. Located in the South Austin TX area.

    Timestamp and additional photos: https://imgur.com/a/BcNlgs4

    Link to specs: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, 06G-P4-6163-KR, 6GB GDDR5, ACX 2.0 (Single Fan)

    UPDATE SOLD LOCALLY

    submitted by /u/FourStringL0B0
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Bose Quiet Comfort QC 35 II [W] PayPal

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II in mint condition for sale.

    Asking $160 shipped via PayPal. Could do local in 11361 area as well.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/89pietrokim
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] PC Parts 9900k/2080/1080ti [W] Local cash,Paypal

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    i have a bunch of extra pc parts that im not able to use right and are taking up space. Every thing is like new and never minded on. i am local to the 44446/youngstown area.

    intel 9900k with Asus Maximus x Code combo for 600$ this is only for the board and cpu

    TimeStamp: https://imgur.com/o8v1xdU

    Asus 2080 strix oc gaming 700OBO

    TimeStamp: https://imgur.com/ZqJvdrG

    TimeStop: https://imgur.com/Ds8NNfC

    Asus 1080ti stix OC Gaming 700 OBO

    TimeStamp: https://imgur.com/Rpdl0sQ

    TimeStamp: https://imgur.com/CUqDbpU

    submitted by /u/dangerousfigure
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN][H] BNIB Sealed Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 128GB Black Unlocked [W] Paypal

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Selling a BNIB Sealed Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 128GB Black Unlocked for $900 shipped

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/seamonn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA][H] AMD Sapphire 6700xt Nitro +, + local cash [W] Local RTX 3070

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Purchased from New Egg via raffle about a month ago. Has about 10-12 hours on the card.

    Wanted a 3070 from the start of my build but when I got the opportunity to buy the 6700 (upgrade from a rx480), had to do it.

    AMD cards are notorious for not playing nice with iRacing, which is why I'm looking for a 3070.

    Willing to add a bit of cash on top for 3070.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/Ywe1POq

    submitted by /u/IamRonBurgandy82
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR][H]Paypal[W] Noctua Fans / Cooler 120mm/140mm

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I'm in the Portland area. I'm looking for 3-4 140mm fans, and 2-3 120mm fans. Black or Grey only. I'm also looking for a heatsink for 11900k.

    submitted by /u/bafflingsteveo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - NY] [H] Xbox One X [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Excellent condition, a couple very minor marks on the top. A couple freebie games if you want them (Sunset Overdrive and Final Fantasy XV). I don't think the NBA 2K19 code was ever redeemed either.

    $250 shipped or $225 local pickup in Syracuse NY

    https://imgur.com/a/Fnxp8Am

    submitted by /u/jaybfresh
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NYC] [H] Acer Predator X27 bmiphzx [W] PayPal

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Good morning!

    I am selling my 4K Acer Predator Monitor in great condition, with original box and everything included in it. I am asking for 1250 shipped.

    Please comment before PM.

    Thank you!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/c5KcBJz

    submitted by /u/Player_Ed9ar
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] 3950x, Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4 3600 C16, HyperX 32GB DDR4 3600 B-die [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    All come with the original boxes and accessories. All OBO and local in the Bay Area but also shipping.

    • Ryzen 3950x, $500 local ($530 shipped)

    • G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC, $180

    • HyperX Predator Black 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3600 HX436C17PB3K4/32, Samsung B-die, $180

    submitted by /u/lxtbell2
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - MA] [H] 1060 3GB [W] PayPal, Cash

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    SOLD to u/Klobb119

    Gigabyte 1060 3GB OC

    $150 local/shipped

    Local 02140.

    Got my friend a 3060 and pulled this out of his rig 2 hours ago. Only used for gaming. Originally purchased 7/17.

    No original box, will be shipped in the 3060 box and packaging.

    I'm not going to spend too much time on this but I'll leave the listing open for a couple hours and if you send me a timestamp of your rig I will give you priority. If you message, please be patient and don't expect a reply until later today. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Tstriple_R
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] RTX 2080TI liquid cooled EVGA Hydro Copper [W] RTX 3070

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    I would like to trade my liquid cooled 2080TI for air cooled RTX 3070. Purchased from Micro Center month ago, never been installed, still in a plastic wrap Prefer to do local trade 60616 Timestamps https://imgur.com/gallery/54Qboj6

    submitted by /u/Justanotgeruser
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Oculus Rift CV1 w/ 2 sensors, usb hub, and usb extensions [W] PayPal, Ryzen 5 3600 Trade

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Hi Reddit, I just got a vive pro and I'm looking to sell my CV1, or trade it for a ryzen 5 3600 because my 1600x is aging like milk for the games I play. Looking to get $150 shipped on the rift, or trade it for a 3600.

    Timestamp and additional photos: https://imgur.com/a/lDOA63a

    submitted by /u/omqitz_trent
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] PayPal [W] iPad, tablet, or laptop

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Looking for something portable.

    iPads: Definitely don't need the latest and greatest. An iPad Air 2 would be great, prefer anything that can do iOS 14 but not necessary. Doesn't matter if it's an Air, Mini or original. For my price point, I'm looking for an Air 2, Mini 2 or newer, or iPad 5th gen or above.

    Tablets: Again, don't need anything fancy, so long as it's snappy. Portability is a must.

    Laptops: Chromebook is probably my best option. I'd prefer something like a 2 in 1 or with a detachable keyboard but not sure that's doable with my price point. I'm only going to buy a laptop as a backup option if I can't find a decent tablet essentially.

    Pm me with an offer, local is 29169!

    submitted by /u/Vecimen
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Fractal Meshify C, Fractal R4+Old Parts Bundle [W] PayPal/Cash Local

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Howdy folks, I have 2 things I am looking to move:

    • 1x Fractal Meshify C. Comes with 4 Arctic P12 PWM/PST Fans. Does not include any original accessories. Is missing some PCIE slot covers/screws, HDD bay, HDD bay cover, and magnets of top filter. Glass is in great condition.

    • 1x Fractal Define R4. Does not come with original accessories. Missing a few PCIE slot covers/screws. Does include 3 HDD bays. Also includes a 2500k, Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo, 8GB 1333 DDR3 RAM, Asus CD/DVD drive, P67A-UD5 motherboard, 2 3-Pin 140mm Fractal fans, and a Corsair HX650 PSU that has a couple of cables--CPU, VGA, Sata, and I think a Molex. All the parts work. I am not parting this out.

    Tried my best to dust them, but still a bit remains.

    Doing some spring cleaning, and hoping that someone will toss some beer money my way instead of taking these to recycling. Located in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn. LOCAL CASH/PAYPAL ONLY. Not really interested in lugging this through the subway, so if we can meet close/you can drive, that would be lovely.

    Hoping to get $20 for the Meshify C, and $40 (looks like 2500ks are going for 30-40 on Ebay) for the Define R4 (I am not parting out the guts, everything must go). $50 if you take both.

    Pictures

    submitted by /u/Glilling
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI][H] Crucial Ballistix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 Black [W] PayPal

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Second owner, had this set since the beginning of the year. Upgraded to a set of Ballistix MAX last month so this set has been sitting on the shelf, working pull with no issues. May have some minor scuffs or marks and be a little dusty, nothing major.

    $130 shipped USPS Priority

    Leave a comment before PMing, thanks!

    submitted by /u/rcodi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI][H]Lenovo Chromebook C340 15.6" FHD Core i3-8130U 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD [W] PayPal

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I am selling this lenovo chromebook that was purchased for a family member. Family member is older, so it turned out to be too complicated for them to use, has been used a handful of times before being boxed up and now sold.

    Works completely fine, never had any issues, ordered from Amazon in around February of this year.

    I would like to get what I can back for it as it is almost brand new with zero cosmetic issues or functional issues and has been used only a few times.

    I would like to get $250+shipping for it as it is currently listed at $321.28 on amazon prime, and I purchased it for over $500 new at the time of purchase.

    Timestamps with screen to show function!

    submitted by /u/Joyousdooby
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (Black, Unlocked, 256gb), Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro (Black) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Hello all!

    Today I am selling a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, and a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds Pros.

    Prices are: $865 shipped for the fold $115 shipped for the buds pro

    Unlike my past posts where I sell items which I bought to flip, these were actually my personal devices.

    I am both extremely happy yet sad to sell these devices. I love these (well, mostly the phone), and I really with I could keep them. However, I'm switching (back) to Apple, so I have no use for them.

    The earbuds were purchased new from Samsung's site after they were released. However, I did not use them for long. I was shortly after given a pair of Airpods Pros which I just liked more, and have been using only those since. The buds will come with all 3 sets of eartips, and the original (unused) charging cord. Even still have the plastic wrapper and original box, and I will repackage it all to make them as good as new. Will also disinfect and unpair from phone. Again, price for this is $115 shipped.

    Phone is 256gb and factory unlocked, black color. The phone will come with 4 cases (one of which is an $80 leather Samsung case), all the original pamphlets, a super fast charger, the og box, 2 brand new "dongles," and a sim removal tool. I will include 3 front clip on cases too, however all are cracked (they break very easily), they could possibly be fixed with glue. There is one small defect on the main screen (from user error), a tiny pixel spot. Pixels aren't dead in that area, just red and green. I still haven't used the device's $150 screen replacement via Samsung, so if the pixels bother you then you could fix it for $150 through Samsung. The front, small screen has accumulated some scratches, as I took the protector off in January, however I still have the inner screen protector applied. It does bubble a bit though so you might want to replace this at some point. This too will be repacked in the original box. It will be shipped with a signature required as well as insurance. Again, price is $865 shipped.

    Earbud timestamps: http://imgur.com/a/wz3LC21

    Phone timestamps: http://imgur.com/a/tdkjb20

    Thanks for looking, and please comment before PM.

    Also, I will not be around to ship the devices for the next few days as I am leaving town tomorrow morning for a short camping trip. However, I hope to have a buyer lined up so I can ship it as soon as I get back.

    submitted by /u/Informalwig82
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Hybrid [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Up for sale is a brand new EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Hybrid, still sealed. Looking to get $1600 local or $1750 shipped.

    Not FCFS, will not ship unless you have a decent amount of flair.

    Timestamps

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/niobium615
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KS] [H] Gigabyte RTX 3060 Gaming OC [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Selling a BNIB Gigabyte RTX 3060 Gaming OC.
    Asking $720 Local cash (66030) or $750 shipped.

    Timestamp:https://imgur.com/a/0oI4245

    submitted by /u/jeffbat83
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] Zotac 1080ti w/ Arctic Accelero Xtreme iii cooler + paypal or cash [W] AMD 6700xt Reference

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Howdy all !

    I am looking to trade a Zotac 1080ti w/ accelero xtreme iii + some cash for a reference AMD 6700 xt.

    I got this pretty recently from another user on HWS and it works great, however I miss having an AMD setup so I am just looking to get back to that.

    1080ti does not come with the original cooler or box, but will be in an anti-static bag and include any accessories I got when I bought it, which was pretty much the extras for the accelero.

    Timestamp includes photo of a benchmark from just a couple of minutes ago to show 1080ti is in perfectly good working condition.

    Please comment before PM if you're interested - no chats please.

    Local to 60133

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lemonsplz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - TX][H] Asus Strix 1070Ti [W] Paypal

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Managed to get a 3070 so looking to pass on my trusty 1070Ti with the original box.

    $420 shipped. Please comment before PMing.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/px7IrUC

    submitted by /u/eyeoftheviper25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment