• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Hardware Swap December Confirmed Trade Thread

    Hardware Swap December Confirmed Trade Thread


    December Confirmed Trade Thread

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Post your confirmed trades below. Please post in the most recent monthly thread. When confirming a post put Confirmed only nothing else it makes the bot unhappy :(

    If more proof is requested by the bot please send a modmail including the following:

    • Screenshot of PM's between the users
    • Screenshot of Tracking (may also include link)
    • Screenshot of PayPal transaction
    • Permalink to trade confirmed thread comment
    submitted by /u/hwsbot
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Ryzen 7 5800X w/ FarCry 6 [W] Paypal, someone doing a holiday build

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    I was at MicroCenter and after waiting in line for a good 6 hours finally got a voucher for the GPU I wanted. What pissed me off was the fact that there were out in the open scalpers talking about reselling hardware so I figured I would just grab something else and offer it up to folks who really want to use it and not just resell it. So here I am. This is new in box, I will give you the Far Cry 6 code that came with it as well. Unfortunately I need to pass along tax and shipping/insurance in my price.

    Looking for $515 shipped. TIMESTAMP

    submitted by /u/MBC197
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition [W] Paypal

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Do you hate scalpers? I do. I hate scalpers. Therefore I'm selling my Nvidia Geforce RXT 3080 Founders Edition graphics card at cost as my EVGA AIB OC card has arrived and now I no longer need the FE. I was lucky enough to grab an FE during the first week of launch and I want to share the wealth with fellow gamers. This is the original card in the original the box and includes the 12 pin power adapter. I have no interest in making money off of the backs of fellow gamers who just want that ray tracing goodness for Cyberpunk. I just want what I paid for it and I hope to make someone's day. Card is in hand and will ship within 2 business days.

    Timestamp (updated with correct username, sorry for the misspelling): https://imgur.com/a/6BY41XO

    MSRP: 700$ + Paypal Fees: 21$ + Shipping: 20$ = Final: 741$

    EDIT: SOLD to /u/open666

    submitted by /u/ishtechte
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DC] [H] Gigabte 3070 Gaming OC [W] local cash

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:28 AM PST

    I bought this for another build I was planning but no longer have the budget for it. I paid $615 after tax+shipping and I'm asking for $640. Comes with the 1 year geforce now code.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/29X1940

    Local is 20740 +/- 30 min drives.

    P.S. I will be selling my full pc build at cost after I format it later this week (full rgb 3080/10700k/etc.) so keep an eye out for that on Friday.

    Edit: Title should read gigabyte but I'm on mobile, sorry for the typos Edit 2: Sold

    submitted by /u/vamp1r3
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] 3600, x570 Phantom Gaming 4, Noctua DH-15 w/ 2 fans, AT&T iPhone 7+ 128gb [W] Paypal

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Trying to get rid of a few extra parts after upgrading some components, all prices include shipping

    3600 - $175 pending sale Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 - never used, is a replacement from Asrock RMA - $125

    Noctua DH-15 - comes with 2 NF-A15 fans - $80

    iPhone 7+ 128gb - used for about a year, battery is at 88% max capacity, kept in case entire time used - $175

    Timestamps

    Please send a PM and not a chat if you want priority

    submitted by /u/Farm_Nice
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] Xbox Series X Seagate Storage Card [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Hi everyone! I'm selling my Seagate expansion card.

    It's in mint condition and only used it for a few weeks. Realized it was a bit of an impulse buy and no longer need the extra storage.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/OoAo808

    Price: $200 Shipped

    submitted by /u/jetblue723
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] iPhone SE [W] Low cash/paypal, someone in need of it

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Hello everyone, today I have an iPhone SE 2016.

    I would like $1 locally or $15 if not local.

    There is a crack across the bottom of the screen and it only works on wifi. Other than that, there should be nothing else wrong with it. If you would like the phone, please comment down below what you would like to use it for.

    What this includes:

    - iPhone SE 2016 (Rose gold, 64gb)

    - Earbuds, if you'd like

    You will have to buy a charger for it. I will reset it before it is shipped out.

    I'll choose someone to donate it to in 24 hours, or 5:00pm PST 11/31/20. Do not PM me asking for the device. Local is 94306.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/A9sUxV8

    submitted by /u/BrandinoGames
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] NZXT H500 Mid-Tower Case (Black) [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    EDIT: SALE PENDING

    Planning to sell my NZXT H500 as I want to switch to an airflow case. Currently in use, but if any buyer is interested, I'll be switching cases ASAP. I still have the original box along with accessories.

    Asking for $50 local only (ZIP 07502) for now. May look into shipping if needed (buyer may cover half of shipping).

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/x1p8Yow

    EDIT: Added photo of case box. If anyone would like via ship, PM me and we could work something out.

    submitted by /u/iamkurumi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Intel i7 10700k Unlocked [W] Paypal

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:26 AM PST

    I am selling a brand new Intel i7 10700k Unlocked that I received as a gift. The box has been opened to ensure all parts are present, processor has not been used in any way. I want this to go to a good home which is why I am selling it at a flat price of $300 + Paypal fees. Processor is in hand and will ship ASAP. I will cover Paypal/shipping fees, like I said I want this to go to a good home.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/jpiqpDx

    submitted by /u/Layavitiat
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AZ] [H] AOC 24G2 24" monitor [W] local cash/paypal

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    timestamp + pics

    Looking to sell an AOC 24G2 1080p 144hz IPS monitor. It's in excellent condition - no dead or stuck pixels - and comes with the original packaging and HDMI, DP, and power cables. Purchased this guy back in March, but upgraded to an LG 27" 1440p 144hz over Black Friday.

    Asking $150 (typically $180 or so new, but constantly in and out of stock)

    Want to keep this local if possible - cash or paypal is fine - because shipping costs won't be fun. Location is Mesa, AZ.

    submitted by /u/Delta_V09
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H] Verified Paypal [W] GTX 1070/1080/1080 ti

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Hi all, looking at the GPUs in the title pretty much. Let me know what you have, what model and price, thanks!

    submitted by /u/deymious500
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Ryzen 3600, Asus TUF x570 with wifi, Seasonic PX650 platinum, NZXT H500, Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 3600mhz, Intel 660p 512GB SSD, Noctua fans, Razer Deathadder Elite, Alienware IPS 244hz AW2521HF Monitor [W] Local cash, 2017 or newer Macbook pro trade

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Timestamp

    Hey, all.

    I'm looking to trade it all for a 2017 15" macbook pro or sell it outright for $1,100

    I am not parting it out, sorry!

    I can also do everything minus the gpu for $900 since that's still in the return period.

    Everything minus the mouse and gpu was purchased in july of this year.

    Looking for local only as this would be quite a hassle to ship.

    Part list

    Ryzen 3600

    Evga 1650 Super

    Asus TUF x570 mobo with wifi

    Seasonic PX650 650W platinum PSU

    NZXT H500

    Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 3600mhz

    Intel 660p 512GB SSD

    Noctua NH-D15 chroma max

    Three Noctua NF A-14 iPPC 3000rpm

    One Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000rpm

    Razer Huntsman TE Keyboard

    Razer Deathadder Elite

    Alienware IPS 244hz AW2521HF Monitor

    submitted by /u/SeverelyChappedLips
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] PayPal [W] 2TB+ SSDs

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:01 AM PST

    [USA-TX] [H] Asus 1060, Raspberry Pi, Apple trackpad, Apple TV [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    various

    All items include shipping inside US.

    —Asus 1060 $110– sold to u/candi80

    Apple trackpad $70

    Apple TV (not 4K or HD) $50

    Raspberry Pi 3 model B with 16gb micro SD controller, keyboard, mouse, Ethernet cable. Has retro pi installed. $75

    submitted by /u/schnauzerherder
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Xbox Series X

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Hi I am looking to purchase a Xbox series X at a reasonable price, local cash available in NYC, Connecticut, and NJ

    submitted by /u/OctaviusTargaryen
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] EVGA RTX 2060 SC Ultra [W] Paypal

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Selling my EVGA RTX 2060 SC Ultra because I upgraded to a new card. I am the original owner and have never overclocked this card. It's in excellent condition. Comes with the original box.

    Pics with Timestamp

    Asking $315 shipped to continental US via PP.

    Sold for $315 via PP

    submitted by /u/ekimneems
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] Sony WH-1000XM3s in black [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I have a nearly unused pair of Sony WH-XM3s. I bought these new from Amazon over the summer to use at my campus office before I knew we would be work from home this semester. I hung on to them in case we would be back full time next semester...but we just found out we're most likely work from home next semester as well, so I no longer have a need for these. They've been used for a total of 5ish hours. Original box/cables/etc included. Asking $200 shipped.

    Timestamps

    Please commenting before DMing. I will not respond to direct chats.

    submitted by /u/Nico_Kami
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] Aorus Gaming Box EGPU W/ 1060 6GB [W] Paypal

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Just built a desktop so I no longer need this.

    Picked up the enclosure empty about six months ago and stuck my own EVGA 1060 6 GB card inside. Mostly used to play WoW. Card is still in great condition. Enclosure is also in great condition albeit two small issues, both photographed. First, the rail on the top is bent slightly. I haven't found this to be an issue when taking apart the enclosure. Second, there are two screws missing on the bottom. There was one missing when I first purchased it but I must have lost a second one somehow lol. This also doesn't affect the box, as there are 7 other screws that keep it snugly fit, but still, they are missing.

    I replaced the Thunderbolt 3 cable with this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KN2DGCG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    Also includes the carrying case. The handle is worn but otherwise in great condition.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/z1MeAJc

    The EGPU is mostly plug and play. I was using it with a Lenovo x1 Carbon Gen 7 and besides having a weird time trying to download different firmware (this is a known issue with Lenovo's laptops, something to do with the Thunderbolt controller) the only other thing I had to do was disable the internal graphics of the laptop when using the EGPU. I don't know if this is necessary with other laptops, but it was with mine.

    I'd really prefer to sell the enclosure and card together, but I am open to selling them separate.

    Asking $300 for the combo.

    submitted by /u/Kinky_Loggins
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] CIB AirPod Pros [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I used the pros for maybe a total of 2-3 hours before deciding they weren't for me. They've been sitting on my shelf for the past few weeks. I do a lot of movement, and no matter which tips I tried, my ears just wouldn't hold em in. I find regular AirPods to be much more accommodating.

    This comes with packaging, cables, all the ear tips, manuals, etc. Everything that comes in the box is here.

    I am asking for $150 shipped.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/0Vqz0ab

    submitted by /u/BelleDelphinesWater
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] 5600x, x570i Strix [W] local cash

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Looking to sell these items for the same price I paid for them. Going different route. 5600x has been used for two days, x570 was bought from another member. Both work flawless.

    $500 for the bundle. Local pickup 94568

    https://imgur.com/a/cHeE1xT

    submitted by /u/JoldersDildo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Intel Core i7 6700k, ASUS Z170-AR Motherboard, Hyper 212 Evo, MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G [W] PayPal, or Local Cash

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Selling my i7-6700k, Z170-AR and Hyper 212 Evo as a combo for $230 shipped or $210 local. All in good condition and working.

    It ran on stock most of the times, and oc-ed to 4.5GHz, only when playing AAA demanding games which in my case is not that frequent.

    Motherboard comes with IO Shield, no accessories, no box. CPU and Hyper 212 Evo has no box.

    Also selling MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G (ish) $110 shipped or $90 local, great condition.

    No box or accessories.

    If you buy everything, the total is $310 shipped, or $290 local.
    I'm local to zip 19380. PM if you're interested.

    timestamp

    submitted by /u/which-cx-5-2018
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] PayPal / Local Cash [W] GPU (RTX 2060 or similar)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Looking to upgrade a friends old GPU. Our budget calls for a 2060 or similar. Let me know what you have! Local is 60462. Thanks!

    Please comment before PM

    submitted by /u/sirplayalot89
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Paypal, Cash [W] Noctua nf-a12x25

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Putting together an ITX build and I'm looking for 2 nf-a12-25's. I have an F12 I could trade for one. I have the box and everything that came with it. It's been installed for the last 5 months or so in my system. Otherwise I can simply pay if you don't want it.

    submitted by /u/grayblob
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] cash, paypal [W] Ryzen 5 1600 - 7 3700x and 1TB SSD

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:25 AM PST

    I'm trying to help my friend get the last two parts for his first build. He needs a cpu and ssd. We are looking to for a Ryzen 5 - ryzen 7 any model in between . The budget is under $150 for CPU and $60 for SSD. Has to be within 40 miles of San Antonio, TX. He can pick up item and make payment. Thanks in advance 😃😃

    submitted by /u/Zombeeklla
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Ryzen 5 5800x [W] local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:08 AM PST

    BNIB 5800x. Ordered this way back but was able to get a 5600x, and am satisfied with that for now.

    Letting go for 490 local (07032), 510 shipped. Local deal preferred and will be prioritized. Please post before PMing (no chats please).

    Timestamp

    Edit: typo on title it should have said Ryzen 7, sold locally to a neighbor

    submitted by /u/Peyups
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] i7 7700k, z270, 8gb ram, cooler [W] Paypal, Local

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    I'm selling an i7 7700k in an Asus Prime Z270-A, 8gb(2x4) Crucial budget ram, and an Arctic Freezer 7 Pro cooler. This was in a PC that was used in an office to view cameras. Why was an i7700k used to view cameras? I don't know. Decisions like that are probably why they went out of business. They were also using a gt 710 1gb for video out. I will include that too if you really want it. I did add a 1070 and game on it a little and it performed great.

    I would prefer to sell this as a bundle for $300 shipped. If you want me to part it out send an offer with your pm. priority will be given to the bundle. Cooler will be removed for shipping. Pic1 Pic 2 Pic3 Pic4

    submitted by /u/Boner_pill_salesman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment