• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Hardware Swap May Confirmed Trade Thread

    Hardware Swap May Confirmed Trade Thread


    May Confirmed Trade Thread

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Post your confirmed trades below. Please post in the most recent monthly thread. When confirming a post put Confirmed only nothing else it makes the bot unhappy :(

    If more proof is requested by the bot please send a modmail including the following:

    • Screenshot of PM's between the users
    • Screenshot of Tracking (may also include link)
    • Screenshot of PayPal transaction
    • Permalink to trade confirmed thread comment
    submitted by /u/hwsbot
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] Intel i5 10600k [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have a 10600k that I purchased but no longer intend on using, asking for $150. The processor has never been opened, still in sealed packaging. Local zip is 97124. Not interested in trades at this time. Timestamps and pictures of sealed product:

    https://imgur.com/a/68LyF0z

    https://imgur.com/a/A922Ida

    https://imgur.com/oiLXPUb

    [EDIT] Sold to u/encg for direct handoff for $150. I appreciate everyone's time here folks.

    submitted by /u/EugennWeber
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] Xbox Series S Brand New at MSRP [W] MSRP Local Cash

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    ** X2 Brand New and Sealed Xbox Series S**

    Selling BOTH AT MSRP = $320

    Price is firm, serious inquiries only please.

    Please comment before PM :)

    Prefer to sell local cash - zip code is 02111.

    Will ship if no offers local but buyer will pay for shipping and fees.

    EDIT: ** 1 PENDING LOCAL SALE TO u/hockeyman155**

    EDIT: Due to overwhelming demand I've snagged another one from my friend and will also be selling it at MSRP. Time stamp updated to show both 🙌🙌🙌

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/chessftw1234
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA][H] Generic keyboard and mouse[W] free

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/lso6hGa

    Got a keyboard and mouse included in my prebuilt. Don't need it. If you know someone that could use it. Comment and send a dm

    Local to Newcastle, WA

    submitted by /u/notgilly
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] SF750 Plat., SF600 Plat., Asus x570-i, Ryzen 3800X, Strix RTX 3070 (Reduced Prices) [W] PayPal/Local Cash

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Hi all. Bought most of this as part of a bundle from another user here. Posting again since it's been a few days and lowering prices. Table below covers how I'm valuing things. All items have been testing and are confirmed to be in working condition. All items have original packaging in good condition unless otherwise noted in "Notes".

     

    Looking to sell this all as a bundle to a single user with exception of one of the PSU's (unless buyer is interested in having two of those). Seeking local buyer only for now but I'll consider shipping if I get no interest. If I can't find a single buyer I'll part things out.

     

    Item Price Notes
    RTX 3070 Strix $1,100 1) S/N sticker isn't present which technically means Asus won't warranty it but it's on the box and I've confirmed the warranty is valid. Worth noting their documentation notes these are non-transferrable anyways so this is a moot point.  2) Box is a little beat up.
    SF750 Platinum $170 None.
    SF600 Platinum $130 None.
    Asus x570-i $230 None.
    Ryzen 3800x $270 I've got the 5600x fan installed in timestamp but have the larger cooler this comes with as well. Item will come with buyers preferred cooler of the 2.

    Total: $1770 (SF750) | $1730 (SF600)

     

    Prices are fairly firm but feel free to make reasonable offers. Really low offers will be ignored. If you happen to have SF750 compatible Pslate cables you would want to trade to reduce price I'd consider those. Thanks! Timestamps. Local is 02145.

    submitted by /u/MoonStache
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Ryzen 3700x [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/JuZdUBr Only had it for a month, upgraded to a 5800x. Asking 250, local is 78242

    submitted by /u/TrustMeIExxcl
    [link] [comments]

    [CRO][H] Paypal money [W] RTX 1080ti, or similar perfroming card from rtx 20 series

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I have been waiting for evga to send me notify since january 5th, for 3060ti but to no hope I havent received a notification and my current pc is a wreck, rx 470 with i5 4440 8 year old cpu, I want to upgrade my pc but to no hope I cant find gpu at reasonable price to go with my build. I am getting desperate as i cant play sooo many games due to my old cpu and gpu (mainly cpu since i lag alot whenever i have tons of shit ingame).

    If anyone is willing to sell somethibg decent that I wrote in title id be really happy as I wan t to upgrade my experience in gaming.

    Happy 1st of May to yall.

    Picture of random 1080ti

    submitted by /u/Red_Zoom
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] AMD Ryzen 7 3800X [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Zip Code: 29601

    But I will be in Richmond, VA from 5/4-5/9 if anyone is interested there.

    CPU works perfectly and I upgraded to a 5800X last week. This is the CPU chip only.

    $240 local or $250 shipped.

    https://imgur.com/a/PuSDQhA

    Thanks for looking.

    submitted by /u/MaldMadness
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] BNIB 3060 TUF [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    WILL NOT SHIP

    local to 48173 (willing to meet partway depending on the distance)

    BNIB 3060 TUF - 700

    https://imgur.com/a/HT2GA8E

    comment AND PM

    I will not respond to chats, ttthhaannnkkss

    submitted by /u/vtzor
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] gaming pc [W] local cash, racing drone, paypal

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Updated- https://imgur.com/gallery/qKXADWo

    Older pics- https://imgur.com/gallery/EZ81pYj

    Specs: Nzxt h210, I5 9600k, asrock z390 itx, 970 evo 500gb, hx 650, 16gb ram, ek basic aio, 500gb hdd, RX 570 8gb Armor MKII

    Asking 850 local cash. Shipping price can be negotiated.

    I want a racing drone too so If you got one hmu

    submitted by /u/wazman2222
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Gigabyte 3090 White and X570 Aorus Master [W] Local Cash, paypal

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Hello all I have come in hand with the NEW White Gigabyte RTX 3090 and X570 Aorus Master Motherboard. This item is brand new and sealed. I won these items in a Newegg Shuffle. I am looking to just get my money back $2,700 as I have gotten my dream 3080. I can provide receipt of purchase showing the full price that I paid too. I WILL NOT PART SELL.

    I am looking to do a local deal first if possible.

    If I am unable to find a local dealer I would consider shipping the items,but we will see.

    pictures of 3090 and Motherboard Please comment PM before PMing. Thanks!

    EDIT:PENDING PICK UP

    submitted by /u/AusomeLifts
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WV] [H] Paypal [W] 3rd/4th Generation 12.9" iPad Pro

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I am interested in acquiring either of the previous generation 12.9" iPad Pros. I have no particular preferences for storage/color, as long as the price is right I'm interested. I will say that I do not care for cellular models. I am also looking for the Apple pencil 2 and Magic Keyboard, so don't hesitate to include those if you've got em'.

    My only requirement is that the screen be nearly flawless, I plan to use this for drawing.

    submitted by /u/Tobaku
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] Zotac Twin Edge OC 3070 in Black and White! [W] Asus Strix 3070 Black and White, x2 EVGA FTW 3070, or PayPal negotiations!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Tnf9tpm

    These have been used for custom loop builds, never used except for initial startup for custom colors!

    Tested for no flaws.

    PM me for negotiations!

    Will accept cash as well!

    submitted by /u/Yogurt-Character
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H]Gigabyte X570 I AORUS Pro WiFi [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Had it for a couple weeks, Comes with only wifi Attention and nothing else. The Manual is online.

    Looking for $150. Buyer pays shipping. 76542

    Please Comment before Pming me.

    Time Stamp: https://imgur.com/a/m4WXfd1

    submitted by /u/Hitsujjii
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H]Paypal/local cash [W]Mid to high range GPU

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Looking for a GPU. Ideally I'd like a 1080ti if possible but really anything will be an upgrade over my current card. Can spend up to $700 for the right card.

    I'm in Wilmington NC if anyone wants to meetup I can travel a bit and do a meet up otherwise I need it shipped.

    Thanks for looking guys!

    submitted by /u/Triangullum
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] AORUS MASTER 3070, SAPPHIRE NITRO PLUS RX 580 4GB, RYZEN 5 1600 AF, PAYPAL [W] RTX 3080

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Looking to trade my stuff for any 3080. I can also add $100 to $400 depending on the model.

    Pm me your offers. Thank you!

    Local is 32505. ---> NOT SELLING

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/4d3KA6j

    P.S. The post is the same from may 4/18s post. Just reposted it. If you want newer timestamps just lmk.

    submitted by /u/Rp333zy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Zotac RTX 3060 Twin Edge 12GB [W] PayPal, Local Cash, Base Set Starters :3

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Hello HWS! I was lucky enough to get a 3080 for a decent price, so I'm looking to sell (or trade: read below) my 3060 I bought this last month from a fellow redditor link here.

    I bought it for $595 shipped and have been using it as my daily driver for about a month. Looking to pass on the savings to someone in need of a gpu.

    Looking for $545 Local (92655) / $565 Shipped!

    I think taking $50 off is fair since I bought it Open Box and it's Used now. It won't be first come first served since like the guy I bought it from, I'd like it to go to someone who really needs a graphics card. Please comment before PM. I know some people have recently turned to this sub looking for a gpu so I won't discriminate new accounts or low karma accounts.

    On the other hand, I'm trying to display some framed Pokemon cards in my room as decor, and will be willing to trade the 3060 for all 3 base set starters (Charizard, Venusaur, & Blastoise) non-shadowless in NM condition. It might not be realistic, but I'm going to put it on the table just in case I get lucky lol. They probably don't need to be the best quality, but looking for cards without creases or whitening that will look good framed!

    Timestamp

    *EDIT*; Forgot to disclose this but please send me a message more than "interested" lol, would like to know that these are going to someone who isn't camping the sub and really needs it.

    *EDIT #2*; Had to bold it but it's not going first come first serve. Send a PM that's more than "here's my invoice I'll buy right now" please

    submitted by /u/tofu_with_tenacity
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 1+ 256gb Aurora with 500gb SD card and Quadlock Case [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Time Stamp

    I've had this phone for a few months and always kept in case and never dropped.

    It does have very faint scratches on the right curved edge which I tried to take photos of, the cause may be from pocket sand.

    I don't have the original boxing anymore.

    Comes with charger, case, and 500gb SD card.

    Edit: Title misspell, Note 10+**

    $460 shipped

    submitted by /u/lolwutdo
    [link] [comments]

    [UKR] [H] Paypal [W] Mid-low range gpu

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    I need a gpu to upgrade ny old hd 6770 My budget is around 100$ shipped.

    submitted by /u/-Rippi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H]Paypal [W] RGB Ram 4x8, lian Li strimmer 24 pin and 8 pin

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    So I'm into the whole RGB thing now and I need moar since there is no such thing as enough RGB
    I am looking for a matching set of 4x8 ram that is 32gb in total
    I am also looking for lian Li strimmer 24 and 8 pin kits
    Also interested in RGB strips and other weird RGB weird things that I can spend my money on

    submitted by /u/chadharnav
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal/Local cash [W] 2060/3060/5700 range card

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Looking for something in the range of a 2060/3060/5700 XT/etc. I've been slowly upgrading my build so I can stream Apex and have been stuck at the gpu stage. Been trying to get a card for msrp for months with no luck.

    If anyone has anything, shoot me a comment then pm with an offer. I know the current market is ridiculous and it makes sense to capitalize on it from a selling perspective, but if anyone wants to be a cool cat and help me get those sweet sweet FPS's for a non-ludicrous price, ya boi would be real happy <3

    Local is Los Angeles

    submitted by /u/chickells
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-RI] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Crucial Ballistix RAM

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Ideally I am looking for 1-2 8GB 2666 Gray sticks, but am open to similar speeds or other colors.

    submitted by /u/Clamchop89
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] 240ge deskmini, 3200g deskmini, 128gb sata m.2 ssd, 2x 500gb 2.5” laptop HDD, 2x 900gb SAS drive, asus gtx 770 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Hello all! Looking to sell some builds and parts to recoup some recent expenses.

    https://imgur.com/a/4syW91U

    1) asrock deskmini a300- amd athlon 240ge, micron 2x4gb 3200mhz ram, 180gb 2.5" ssd, 750gb 2.5" HDD- $300 plus shipping

    2) asrock deskmini a300- amd ryzen 3 3200g, noctua nh l9a, 2x8gb 3000mhz ram, 120gb 2.5" ssd, 750gb 2.5" HDD, rear headphone jack accessory- $400 plus shipping

    3) 128gb toshiba sata m.2 drive- $25 shipped or $20 added to anything else.

    4) 2x seagate 500gb laptop thin drive- 7200rpm sata 6.0- $30 shipped for both or $18 shipped each

    5) 2x HGST 900gb SAS drive- 10,000 rpm- $35 shipped for both or $20 shipped each

    6) asus gtx 770- card is very clean for the age. Just cleaned and replaced thermal paste. Runs perfectly- $150 shipped

    Thank you all for the interest in advance

    submitted by /u/OnceSavedGaming
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] PayPal [W] 5700xt/3060ti

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Looking for a 5700xt preferably three fan variant. Will to do pay 725$ shipped to Michigan. Also interested in 3060ti for the $875 shipped if that's something anyone could do.

    Hmu with best offers I'm flexible. I like options. Comment before pm please.

    submitted by /u/Aikens14
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H]Paypal [W] RTX 3060Ti XC or 3060 XC

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Title pretty much sums it up folks. Like everyone else, i'm throwing my hat in the search for an Evga RTX 3060Ti or non Ti XC.

    I have paypal standing by for the right deal.

    Please PM prior to messaging and no chats.

    submitted by /u/msvirtualguy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] EVGA FTW3 ULTRA RTX 3090 [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    BNIB, 2700 + shipping. I have a 3080 already, with no need for this, trying to make back as much as my money as possible. timestamp

    submitted by /u/TpotMF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment