• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-VA][H]RTX 3070 [W] Killua Funko Pop!, PayPal

    Hardware Swap [USA-VA][H]RTX 3070 [W] Killua Funko Pop!, PayPal


    [USA-VA][H]RTX 3070 [W] Killua Funko Pop!, PayPal

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:54 PM PST

    So I recently watched this anime called hunter x hunter and I'm deeply obsessed. I really want this Funko Pop of this character named Killua who I'm once again obsessed with. So I'm gonna sell my 3070 because it is also overkill for my needs. Bought it for 679.99+tax and the Killua Funko Pop on Amazon is 23.95 so I would like $705.95 + shipping or if you have a BNIB Killua Funko pop I would take that.

    EVGA FTW3 3070 - 705.95+shipping

    3070 Timestamp

    Edit - Sold for $706 + Killua and Hisoka couldn't resist, thanks for the PM's

    submitted by /u/hudzpud26000
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Gaming PC with RTX 3070 and Ryzen 5600X [W] Gaming Laptop or cash

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PST

    This is my first time on here so I hope I'm doing everything correctly.

    Anyway, as the title says, I really want a gaming laptop with a 30 series GPU (CPU doesn't matter, but I'd love it to be Ryzen as well).

    The specs for the system are as follows:

    Ryzen 5 5600X

    Nvidia Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3070

    3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB) RAM

    Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2

    Corsair RM750 (I'll include the other cables I didn't use for it.

    (The case is Rosewill and was from a prebuilt.)

    Also, I'm including the Gigabyte 27" G27QC Monitor (2560x1440Z @ 165hz), and the Razer Mouse and keyboard.

    The only thing out of the build I want to keep is the SSD.

    Here are some pictures:https://imgur.com/a/NIV1qK5

    I have almost all of the boxes, except the one for the GPU. Also I don't want to sell any parts individually.

    I want to restate that I REALLY PREFER A TRADE FOR A GAMING LAPTOP WITH A 30 SERIES GPU, but I will locally take $1,800 for everything. (I'm trying to stick to pre-tariff prices for everything)

    I can meet in or around Glen Burnie, MD (As long as the distance is less than 1 hour I can do it).

    Quick edit: Thanks guys for the offers of 20 series laptops, but I'm really looking for a trade for a 30 series laptop, and would prefer it has an HDMI 2.1 port on it.

    submitted by /u/OutOfIdeas98
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] GTX 1080 W/EVGA hybrid kit [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:25 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/j6UkcRr.jpg

    WTS: GTX 1080 FE w/EVGA Hybrid Kit Installed. Read before messaging.

    Due to the kindness of a friend, I was able to get an RTX 3080. When it ships here, I won't have use for my gtx 1080 any longer. I've used the card for about 4 years, and it's the first ever discrete gpu I bought. It's an absolute tank, and with how messed up the GPU market is, I'd like to give something back. I can't give it away for free because I'm not that wealthy, but I won't sell at scalper prices. If you'd like to buy it, I'd prefer if it would be something you use in your main desktop. Maybe you don't have a ton of cash and don't have the time to wait for a GPU drop. This post is for you. I hope that this card goes to someone who wouldn't otherwise be able to game, and gives them many more years of entertainment, like it did for me.

    I'm selling for $325. I won't sell for anything over $350. PM me if you'd like to purchase, and let me know what you'd use it for. I won't do any transactions until my RTX 3080 arrives on Friday. Send a photo of your rig when you PM me.

    Edit: Arctic p12 is not included. Be ready to provide your own fan.

    Edit 2: If I don't answer right away, it's because I'm asleep or doing something else. I'm human too, give me time. As for how I'm going to select someone to buy, I'm gonna select someone who has the most need for the card.

    submitted by /u/lilmonx3
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] KDA Akali Custom Painted Razer Viper Ultimate + stand [W] Paypal, local cash

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Timestamp

    I painted this mouse as a fun video project, followed steps of Nachocustomz on youtube.

    Various different paints used, coated with glossy IronLak protective paint. It is not as strong as 2k paint so paint may come off with heavy use after a few months. (I have not used one for that long yet)

    Charging stand is painted with acrylic pen and coated with protective paint.

    Would be great pick up if you love League and want this as a collection.

    The mouse was bought new, and barely used after painting to test out functionality.

    Looking for $140 shipped or $130 local (23060)

    submitted by /u/maxinxin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NH] [H] BNIB AMD Ryzen 5600x [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:50 AM PST

    Hi All!

    I'm looking to sell a still sealed, BNIB, AMD Ryzen 5600x.

    Looking for $330 Shipped or $300 Local Cash

    Timestamps

    Local ~03079

    submitted by /u/Germ-
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H]RTX 3090 Strix OC [W] 3090FE+Paypal, Local Cash/Any 3080 (Prefer FE or Gaming X Trio)+Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:04 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/9FFMCif

    Just got this monster GPU for $2354 (MicroCenter 2200+tax) because I couldn't help myself. I may end up keeping it, but my good conscience told me I had to post on here to see if I could be more fiscally responsible.

    I live in Boston and a local meetup would be preferred, but I can still ship. Please let me know if you want to save me from myself and trade for this beautiful beast before it ends up in my case permanently.

    I just got rid of my 3070 as well, looking for a 3080 or above only.

    submitted by /u/UncleNino69
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Corsair ML 120 fans & Ryzen 5800x [W] PayPal or Local Cash

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PST

    3 slightly used Corsair ML 120 fans 50 USD for 3. Also have a BNIB Ryzen 5800x for 440 + shipping. Open to offers let me know! In the Sacramento area for local.

    picture

    submitted by /u/ramostonyc
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO [W] PayPal

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PST

    I bought this for a friend as part of a larger bundle, and then was a big dummy and had him order a case that doesn't support a 280mm rad. Newegg wants him to pay return shipping and a restocking fee on the case, so we're going to keep it and go with another cooler.

    Please note: This only has Intel mounting hardware (both LGA 11xx and 2011). NZXT should be able to provide an AMD bracket.

    Comes with two NZXT 140mm fans.

    Timestamp

    $100 shipped. I can ship it same or next day of purchase.

    Comment before PMing. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jonker5101
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Small List of items [W] PayPal or PC Parts (Worth Same Value)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PST

    PS: I Don't do Local!!! I Only Accept PayPal Invoice!!! Timestamps

    *Hyper X 4GB DDR4-3000 Single Stick Ram- 20$ Shipped

    *Asus H310m-E r2.0 Motherboard- 50$

    submitted by /u/Zach21M
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Full PC build (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, X570, 16 GB RAM, Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT) [W] Local PayPal, Cash

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/KDvRQlF

    I built this computer for college roughly a year ago, but I'm going to be moving around a bunch this year and unfortunately can't bring it with me.

    Specs:

    • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    • CPU Cooler: Stock cooler
    • Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard
    • RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
    • Storage 1: Crucial MX500 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    • Storage 2: Generic 1 TB HDD
    • GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB PULSE Video Card
    • Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case
    • PSU: SeaSonic M12II 620 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

    Looking for $1300 (OBO since I'm not really sure what is a reasonable value tbh), cash or PayPal. Not looking to part out ATM.

    Local to 15232 (Pittsburgh, PA), pickups only.

    Please let me know if there are any questions! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PoisonNinja
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] MSI 1070 [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Hi,

    Last post was removed due to me forgetting the A in USA.

    Selling an MSI 1070 as I'm giving this PC to my father and he has no use for a GPU.

    Timestamps:

    More pics/info available upon request, don't hesitate to ask.

    Never mined on, non-smoking home.

    Looking for only local offers as I do not have a box to ship it in

    I am local to 11228, but if you want to wait a little I can meet anywhere in the city.

    Asking price is $280. Comment before PM'ing please.

    submitted by /u/dissentCS
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Surface Laptop 3 15 inch | Matte Black | Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD w/ Surface Pen [W] PayPal

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/mleTjE0

    Surface Laptop 3 15 inch - $1050 shipped

    • Ryzen 7 Surface Edition Processor
    • 16GB RAM
    • 512GB SSD
    • Silver Surface Pen included
    • Stock charger included

    Purchased in February last year, in great condition and has no scuffs or blemishes. Comment first before PM, and please try not to use reddit chat, I hardly check it. Price is pretty firm, so likely not taking offers. Thank you for looking!

    submitted by /u/Evilem
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Galaxy Buds Pro BNIB Phantom Black [W] Paypal

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:14 AM PST

    [USA-NY][H] i9 10900K, LG - UltraGear 38GL950G-B, Ghost S1 MIII, Nocuta S1 Cooler , Valve Index Controllers, Valve Index Base Station 2.0, Samsung 860 2TB PRO[W] Paypal, Local Cash,Trades

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PST

    Prices include shipping local is 10469 or 10801. Anything over 700$ I will provide free first overnight shipping

    Item Notes Price Available
    I9 10900k delided with custom copper ihs was used for around 8 months for gaming and streaming $380 Y
    Ghost S1 MK III Purchased around December from Amazon includes the noctua s1 cooler . $300 Y
    LG Monitor Was used for under a hour would rather not ship since last time I shipped a monitor the monitor arrived to the buyer perfectly working and returned to me broken. Yes PayPal told me to fuck off. $1400 Y
    Samsung 860 Very small amount of writes $300 Y
    VR Stuff Base station and knuckle were purchased a few months back wife hasn't used it much. Would like to keep them as a bundle but willing to split if needed $520 N
    submitted by /u/TheEndTech
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H]ASRock,Gigabyte Z590, MSI X570, ROG Threadripper[W]Paypal

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:23 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/65zwOED

    MSI X570 MPG EDGE: Used, no issues full retail kit. $150

    ASRock Z590 Extreme WiFi6e: Used, full kit. $150SOLD

    ASRock Z590 PG Velocita: Used, full kit $150 SOLD

    Gigabyte Z590 Vision G: Used, full kit $150 SOLD

    ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha TRX40, BNIB $500

    No warranty. No returns. Guaranteed 100% NOT DOA. Used for testing and boxed.

    submitted by /u/Athlon2K15
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] PayPal [W] 3060, 3060ti, 2070, 2070S, 5700XT

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PST

    I just built my first PC, and unsurprisingly don't have a good GPU in it and am stuck with a GT 1030. I would prefer a 3060ti, but I'm open to most somewhat recent mid-range GPUs, either NVIDIA or AMD. I can't pay too much above retail ($550 is my soft limit, but its negotiable.) Comment and PM, please.

    submitted by /u/anjo_913
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] MSI 5700 xt Reference Blower [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Hi all , I have for sale a Msi 5700 xt reference card with blower. Was used for some gaming and editing. The item is in great condition and works perfectly.

    $500 obo

    Timestamp 3-8-2021

    submitted by /u/xMOxMONEYx
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KY] [H] Skyreach 4 Mini [W] PayPal

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Hello, I'm selling a extra S4M that I have lying around, but it does have some problem it's a silver version but painted black, and the gpu mount is a bit broken see image 3, I'm looking for 150, I'm open to offer, just DM if interested

    https://imgur.com/gallery/c7eu1F3

    https://imgur.com/gallery/pMxrM5X this is the problem it still work perfectly

    submitted by /u/Ikki_Kurogane_X
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] RX 470 4GB [W] Paypal

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Selling my Sapphire RX 470 4GB GPU. This is the single-DVI mining edition of the card (see link: https://www.newegg.com/sapphire-radeon-rx-470-11256-28-21g/p/1FT-000B-000E2). It runs great but has no real options for a multiple monitor setup (due to a single DVI). I can throw in an HDMI-to-DVI cable for no extra charge if it is needed. $100 shipped

    Timestamp

    sold to u/madkinggizmo

    submitted by /u/Spaceboy01
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Paypal [W] 2080 Ti FE Cooler Part

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Hey HWS,

    I recently acquired a 2080 Ti FE but it does not have the original cooler/heatsink. I have searched everywhere for this part. I have even considered water cooling the card or using the Kraken G12 but I figured just getting the stock cooler might be the cheapest and cleanest option. You might have this part if you currently have your 2080 Ti water cooled or maybe you just like collecting random coolers idk. If you are either of those people or you know someone who is that person please comment first then PM me.

    Thank you!

    TL;DR: Looking for stock cooler for the 2080 Ti Founders Edition.

    submitted by /u/OhBigJames
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] G.Skill TridentZ 2x8 B-Die, EVGA GTS250, OLD Intel components [W] Local Cash, PayPal, Wireless Mech Keeb

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Stamps
    Feel free to make offers on anything, will combine shipping.
    The main course:
    TridentZ B-Die w/timings of amazing - for real though, 4000mhz @ 18-19-19-39
    Model: F4-4000C18D-16GTZKW
    Ran these at 3733 in ryzen rig with timings at 16-16-16-34 and UNDERVOLTED. Can share full settings if desired.
    $150 shipped

    EVGA GTS250 - tested and working. No box.
    $50 shipped $35 shipped

    OLDIES
    Mobo: ASUS P4P-800 E (AGP Goodness)
    CPU: P4 @ 2.4gHz (!!!), comes with orig box and cooler
    Cooler: Zalman CNPS 6500B-AICu (no pic of the heatsink, comes with box)
    RAM: OCZ Platinum 1GB (OMG look at those low timings!). Comes with orig packaging.
    This is untested but was working years ago when it was retired. Not sure how to price it, but lets just start it at $120 shipped?

    submitted by /u/Nebudcanezer
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] Corsair Hydro 980ti, i5 4690k, Z-97 AR, Hyper 212 Evo, 16 GB DDR3-1600 CL10 RAM, Vortex PWM 120mm Fans, Cooler Master HAF 912 [W] Paypal, Local cash

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:50 AM PST

    I would prefer to sell the mobo, cpu, and fan as a combo. I am 100% selling the CPU and fan as a combo regardless because I don't have the stock. The GPU and CPU were never overclocked outside some minor stress testing. I am local to Tallahassee, but if you don't mind waiting, I visit Atlanta a lot, so I could also do something there. I really hate waiting in line at the post office, which is why the local prices are so much lower.

    This GPU is honestly great because it's very quiet and looks dope.

    • 980ti with original box - $250 shipped, $200 local - timestamp

    • 4690k, Z-97, Hyper 212 Evo - $180 shipped, $130 local - CPU time stamp, mobo timestamp, cooler timestamp

    • Vortex fans, 1 of them is opened, but none of them have been used - $20 shipped, $12 local or bundled with another item. I would prefer to sell them as a combo or bundled with another item listed - time stamp Sold to u/laezhi for $20

    • RAM - $30 shipped, $20 local or bundled - timestamp

    • Cooler Master HAF 912 - $30 shipped, free local - timestamp

    Please comment before you PM. I think these prices are fair, but let me know if I am crazy or something.

    submitted by /u/Zeeboozaza
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] 280mm aio [W] PayPal

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PST

    I have a 280mm aio from fractal design. I lost the amd bracket so will need to be put into an intel system. Sold to u/tenx82 $65 shipped

    timestamp

    submitted by /u/slc112910
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] Fire HD10, Fire Show Dock, hiliDAC Atom Pro [W] Paypal

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/Odigc4h (included a couple pics of the tablet from an older post to show condition)

    5th gen (based on Device Info) HD10 Fire Tablet with busted screen. It was my kid's device, so it's pretty beat up, but still functions. Has a (very bubbled) screen protector on it, but otherwise comes as-is. $15 shipped.

    Fire Tablet Show Mode dock. Got it with a new device, put it on and decided it wasn't going to work for me. Otherwise, it's basically brand new. Works with gen 8 and 10, I think. I can provide model numbers if you want to double check or something. $10 shipped.

    hiliDAC auDirect Atom Pro. Bought on drop, but then realized I use my earbuds w/ my phone 99% of the time. Used for a total of maybe 1hr. Includes original box. $55 shipped.

    submitted by /u/thisisyourbestoption
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC][H] PayPal [W] Pcie riser, rgb strips and 240/360 rad

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:29 AM PST

    Looking for a pcie riser for my friend's h1, since he didn't qualify for a replacement kit. Looking for an rad to dip my hands in water cooling.

    submitted by /u/koolkidsklud
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment