• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-MD] [H] FREE S340 Elite [W] Paypal Goods and Services

    Hardware Swap [USA-MD] [H] FREE S340 Elite [W] Paypal Goods and Services


    [USA-MD] [H] FREE S340 Elite [W] Paypal Goods and Services

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Okay so the mods in the sub are no fun and wouldn't allow me to accept a McChicken as a form of payment and deleted my original post here for the case so I want exactly $0 in Paypal Goods and Services because that is the only approved form of payment. Here is my original post:

    Hi, I'm giving away this S340 Elite because I have no more closet space for it. It's been in its box since about 2017 and includes most of its hardware and screws. I have no more use for it so if anyone wants to pick it up locally they can come to pick it up for free or bring a McChicken if you're generous DON'T BRING A MCCHICKEN MODS WILL REMOVE THE POST. If you want it shipped all you have to pay is shipping but I'm prioritizing local pickups. It will be cleaned before pickup. Comment first before PM and of course comment down below if you need any more pictures.

    Local: 20877

    Timestamps

    Edit: Pending local meet u/BakedBeanMan22

    submitted by /u/GOODMARINE523
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] My entire collection (including 3950X and 1080ti) [W] Paypal and/or laptop

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:37 PM PST

    As much as I love my rig, I'm moving into a field where portability is key, and I'm replacing everything with a laptop of some kind. Since there's so much stuff, I would vastly prefer delivering this myself instead of shipping- if you can drive to or near St. Petersburg Florida, I'll happily come meet you.

    Edit: to clarify, I will ship anything here, but first I'll wait a little while to see if I have a local offer.

    If I get multiple offers for the same thing, I'll go with whatever makes me take the fewest trips.

    If you're already buying a lot, I'll give you a discount on additional items, and if they're cheap I'll throw them in free.

    Edit 3: All that's left so far is the old laptop and the headphones, to save you the trouble of looking through the list.

    Major Stuff

    Mice, Keyboards, and other controllers

    Audio and Video

    Components All Sold!

    Calculators

    Ethernet cables, PSU cables, USB cables, power strips, velcro ties, screws of every shape and size, just about anything like that, you can have for free, just ask.

    PC Specs

    • Fractal Define R5 full-tower
    • AMD Ryzen 3950X 16-core
    • Noctua NH-D15 Cooler
    • Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080ti
    • Asus X470 Prime
    • EVGA 750 GQ, 750-watt Gold-rated modular PSU
    • 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3600mhz RAM
    • 1 TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
    • 500 GB SATA SSD
    • 250 GB SATA SSD
    • 1 TB WD Blue HDD
    • Windows 10 Pro (probably, their licensing is weird)

    Edit: I am not selling my PC components separately. I don't have anywhere close to the kind of energy to take it all apart and sell it piece by piece.

    Edit 2: A lot of people sent offers and haven't gotten back to me yet, so I'm waiting to see if they actually buy before I mark items as sold. If I don't get back to you, assume you were too late. Or that I'm asleep.

    submitted by /u/UncertainOutcome
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H] Delidded 8700k with a copper ihs and original delid kit[W] Paypal or local cash

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:35 AM PST

    ASKING $240 SHIPPED $230 LOCAL (07031) OBO

    This CPU has been delidded using Rockit Cool's Copper Upgrade Kit ($45 value). Silver King liquid metal ($15) has been applied directly to the CPU die between the die and the IHS. This has lowered operational temperatures considerably making the CPU suitable for overclocking. Copper IHS has been secured on four corners with 650°F epoxy.

    Includes

    • Rockit Cool Copper Upgrade Kit (minus large Allen wrench)

    • Silver King liquid metal (half full)

    • Generic thermal paste Timestamp

    • Original Intel IHS

    submitted by /u/sharpnif
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Paypal/Local cash [W] Gtx 980Ti, Gtx 1070 or RX 5600xt.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Looking for a gpu to finish my girlfriends build after upgrading her to a 1440p monitor. Please PM if you have something you are looking to sell. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ShawnBawn88
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] Local Cash, PayPal [W] 1080 Ti, , 1070 Ti, 1660 Super, 2060, 5600XT

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Local: Greater Cleveland area Looking to buy listed cards:

    1080 Ti:400-530

    1070 Ti:350-430

    1660 Super:300-400

    2060: 350-500

    5700XT: 400-500

    M Thank you!

    submitted by /u/bobot05
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Amazon Basics Premium Dual Monitor Stand [W] Amazon Basics Premium Single Monitor Stand or Ergo

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Swapping to a single ultra wide so looking to trade my dual for your single. Local 10467.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cE3j5sGZJhi43nNtAMQKMIIQ2zJ_zoG1/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Finaldawn1991
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] PayPal (and a DREAM) [W] Any Budget GPU (6-8GB vram)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:49 PM PST

    Budget: 100-200$ Sadly Can not exceed this limit since I'm a poor boy

    Let me know What you guys can do but I don't expect much

    submitted by /u/Zach21M
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] PayPal [W] Nintendo DSi XL/LL

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:19 AM PST

    [US - MD] [H] PayPal or EVGA RTX 2080 Super XC Hydro Copper [W] NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Title says it all. I am.looking for a Quadro RTX 4000. Please leaves message and send me a message before PM.

    submitted by /u/neuromacmd
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Local Cash [W] Wraith Prism Cooler

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    looking to see if anyone in the NYC area (mainly Brooklyn/Manhattan) has a spare unused Wraith Prism Cooler that they don't want/need. I have $5 and my gratuity to offer. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/nycdanza
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Asus Strix GTX 960 4GB, Fractal Design Nano S Case [W] PayPal / Local Cash

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Timestamp

    Hey y'all,

    Looking to offload some stuff! Highly prefer local.

    Fractal Design Nano S Case Used, Will throw in white extension cables for free $25 Local Only
    Asus Strix GTX 960 4GB Used $25 Local, $50 Shipped
    Bundle both for $45

    Comment then PM please!

    Will mark once sold. Local to 92626.

    EDIT: Pending Sale for Both! thank you everyone for the replies. There was actually more interest than I thought would be so sorry if I don't reply to everyone! Will let the next person up if something falls thru.

    submitted by /u/BorrowedT1me
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal [W] 5700 , 5700 XT , 3060ti FE

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Looking for a 5700, 5700 XT, or 3060 ti FE. Send offers. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/atraydev
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] Cash, PayPal [W] x570i, b550i, mini-ITX, cpu/mobo combo

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:13 AM PST

    Build time. Rather than head to microcenter which surely has what I need, though I'd check on here if anyone is getting rid of anything.

    Looking for an AMD Mini ITX board either x570-i, or b550-i. will pair it with a 5600x so if it's flashed already even better.

    OR

    any mother Mini-ITX mobo combo specifically 3600 for AMD but it'll have to be at least an i-7 9700 for Intel. will be pairing with a 3070

    not looking to spend more than $250 for an AMD board. Budget will vary for a CPU + mobo.

    local to 22556 so PM your prices SHIPPED and we can go from there

    submitted by /u/raggamoustache671
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] PayPal, Cash [W] Black/Yellow ATX case, ssd or hdd, power supply

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Working on building my girlfriend a pc on a budget but her only request is a yellow case.

    submitted by /u/hazashotz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H] Ryzen ITX Combo w/ B450 and 2600 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Hello /r/hardwareswap and happy valentines day

    I have an ITX Motherboard/CPU combo for sale

    stamps

    • Ryzen 5 2600 CPU. CPU only. No cooler included
    • Asrock B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard. All accessories included. I/O shield, antenna, sata cables, original box.

    Asking $200 Shipped to the US for the combo. Not looking to split up, so please don't ask. PENDING

    Comment before PM.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/doot4runner
    [link] [comments]

    [CAN-ON] [H] Paypal/Trade [W] Base platform, Type-C / HDMI Retrofit Kit, and Flex Bay Front Panel for SMA8-A

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:10 AM PST

    - Base Platform

    - Type-C / HDMI Retrofit Kit

    - Flex Bay Front Panel

    I've got cash and/or a few sought-after CL parts for trade for the above items. PM me with what you have and we'll go from there.

    submitted by /u/12EDD17
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal [W] Micro PC with i5-7500T or i7-7700T

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Looking for any brand micro PC (dell HP Lenovo) with at least 4gb ram. HDD, SSD, or no storage, doesnt matter.

    I do need the Ac adapter though. Looking for under $180 shipped for i5 or under 250 shipped for i7

    I can do local to if youre close to NYC

    submitted by /u/clonedone
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Computer from 2013 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:37 AM PST

    I do not know what to do with this computer any idea's are appreciated or if anyone has any offer's.
    Feel free to barter with me outrages price of $333
    The case is in good shape and clean with all screws.
    The power supply is fresher then the rest of the build.
    No hard drive
    Still have the box for the motherboard and crossfire drive band.
    Problem with the motherboard is that one of the ram slots doesn't read.
    I have the other 4 gigabyte ram stick never used.

    Here are the details from ccleaner and pictures of case and boxes.
    https://imgur.com/a/jVXZtAj

    submitted by /u/watermelonaeddie
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] PayPal [W] EVGA Hybrid Kit for gtx 980 ti

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Hello,

    I'm looking to put an AIO on my reference 980 ti. Before I go the Kraken G12 + compatible AIO route, I wanted to see if anyone had the EVGA specific gtx 980 ti hybrid AIO kits that they used to sell. I can't find them online anywhere.

    It looks like this

    Product no. 400-HY-0996-B1

    If you have one and are interested in selling it, please comment in thread and send a PM.

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/centraldogmamcdb
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] Bose Wave Soundtouch IV [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Hi r/hardwareswap

    One item for sale today:

    Bose Wave Soundtouch IV - This is a very nice speaker / sound system. It's been sitting next to my couch for about 6 months and I've barely used it, so I think it's time to sell it. It's in great condition. Looking for $350. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. Available.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/LXOm9zd?s=sms

    Thanks for looking! Please comment before PM. Available for local deals in Cleveland or Columbus.

    submitted by /u/pb278
    [link] [comments]

    [USA][MA][H] Local Cash/PayPal [W] Any 3xxxx Series Nvidia GPU

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:29 AM PST

    Just trying to find a card that isn't priced ridiculously, crazy I know.

    submitted by /u/believeinapathy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] Verified PayPal [W] AMD Threadripper 3960X or 3970X

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:29 AM PST

    Hi, looking to buy either a 3960X or 3970x. Comment before PMing please. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/delioroman
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NYC/MN] [H] i5-10400 LGA 1200 [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Hi all, have a recently bought i5 10400 with integrated gfx, got it for my build but then had a chance of upgrading to something better; cpu was used lightly 1-2 hours/day pretty much, no issues. would prefer meeting up at Yonkers area or will be in MN in a couple of days. Cash only for now. Asking 135$

    https://imgur.com/a/0Yl6oA1

    submitted by /u/akkpenetrator
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H]2x RTX Titan, 64gb Vengeance RGB[W]3080, Paypal

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:32 PM PST

    Timestamps

    RTX Titan(s) - $1250 shipped each; Currently looking to trade for a 3080 Strix, Aorus Extreme, FTW3, FE, or other high end modals, or a 3090

    Corsair Vengeance RGB 64GB(2x32GB) - $230 for both; $125 each, shipped

    submitted by /u/TriadGoonMo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment