• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-WA] [H] Paypal [W] RTX 2080 TI Founders. BUYING

    Hardware Swap [USA-WA] [H] Paypal [W] RTX 2080 TI Founders. BUYING


    [USA-WA] [H] Paypal [W] RTX 2080 TI Founders. BUYING

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Willing to pay upwards of $730, price may be negotiated a bit higher if it is a Founders Edition.

    As a (full time) student and worker, I dont have the time to be refreshing every other second for a brand new 3000 series card, my 980 just isnt up to task with the 3D rendering we have going on in courses, so i need an upgrade, yet the 3000 series is something I cant obtain right now. I would really prefer the founders edition due to its smaller size compared to AIB cards, as the refernce model fits way better in my compact case.

    submitted by /u/ADHDegree
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Nvidia RTX 3090 FE [W] Asus Rog Strix OC 3080 + Cash, or MSRP Cash, or other trades considered

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    In the rush of Nvidia's drop last week I got an extra 3090 in my cart, now looking to re-home this card locally near 90043 (no shipping, sorry).

    Long shot, but I would like to trade primarily for an Asus Rog Strix OC 3080 + cash difference from MSRP + tax paid.

    If that's not possible, I will consider selling at MSRP + tax paid + a token of appreciation for my time (think a bottle of good bourbon or the like) because this was a battle, dammit!

    I'm also open to other cash + trade combos as well. My wife is looking to get into mountain biking (5' 2" height), for example, plus I'm interested in movie memorabilia or just unique experiences. Honestly, I'm open to see what's out there so all offers considered as an opportunity for you to get a card at lower than MSRP if there's a good match for us both.

    EDIT 2 I am considering CASH ONLY OFFERS LAAAAAAAAAST cause they're plentiful and lame and if I cared about the $$$$ this wouldn't be going for MSRP.

    Unless a Strix comes my way, I'm going to keep this post up for 24 hours so this doesn't become an option only for the early birds.

    Comment in thread + PM me. This is my first trade ever on Reddit, so we'll meet in a public place and follow all the protocols.

    Timestamps

    Edit: warranty unregistered and has the game codes and stuff that came with it.

    Edit 3: As of 5:35pm PST there have been very few creative offers, and a ton of "I can pay you cash" offers. Just so you know (outside of the Strix) I am waaaaay more interested in the creative offers.

    Edit 4: Any Cafe Racer/Scrambler/Roadster enthusiasts looking to off-load a fixer-upper? That's another item that's come up as high interest of mine.

    submitted by /u/Colt45h
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Asus PQ27AQ 4K monitor and QNIX 2710 1440p monitor [W] LOCAL cash/paypal

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    The wife said I can get a new monitor if i sell these two, so please help a guy out! Only local at this point, I can drive and am located at 11415. All monitors come with power supplies, the Asus comes with the stand that came with it. No boxes (my apt too small to keep boxes :(). No stand for QNIX, but both are VESA compatible. Thanks!

    Asus PG27AQ - $250 OBO

    QNIX - $100 OBO

    ALBUM

    submitted by /u/vidhartha
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] NZXT H1 Build, i5-9600k, Zotac RTX 2060Super Mini, Trident Z 32GB DDR4-3200, ROG Strix Z390-I G Mobo - 2019 HP Elitebook 830 G5 13.3Inch. [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Hello HWS,

    Times are hard and I've just been furloughed a few months after lockdown. Since income has slowly declined/stopped. I need some breathing room to pay off some loans/rent. I've built this early July of this year so every part of the build is relatively new. Used very lightly, and never played anything very intensive for long periods. Mostly OSRS, Minecraft, and League with a few buds. Never really used it to its full potential. I will also be selling the work laptop that I've used before I got furloughed.

    Timestamps/Image for the H1:https://imgur.com/a/MHVuVGt Laptop: https://imgur.com/a/PCcQXRT

    Here's what's in the H1[PCPartPicker Part List] (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/phVTwz)

    HP Elitebook 830 G5 NON-TOUCH

    i5-8350U- 4 core up to 3.4GHz

    Intel UHD Graphics 620. I've added 8Gb of Ram making it 16GB13.3 Inch Screen256 GB PCIe NVMe Value TLC SSD

    (1) Thunderbolt (USB Type-C connector)(2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 charging)(1) HDMI 1.4b port(1) RJ-45/Ethernet port(1) Docking connector(1) Headphone/microphone combo jack(1) AC power port

    https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05898590#AbT4 more details here.

    I'm looking for $1200 for The H1 and $400 for the Hp laptop. In Brevard (32953) Please let me know in PM's if this is reasonable or that you'd want to strike a deal. Willing to meet halfway or if you're near my old workplace in Orange county 32827 Area. I do not feel comfortable shipping. I will be wiping everything and updating the latest drivers before selling them.

    submitted by /u/SpankMyHardDrive
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] I9-9900k, Asus Z390i, 32 GB Corsair vengeance Pro, two 1tb HP Ex 950 M.2 SSD, EKWB Monoblock [W] PayPal

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Due to various rent issues, I'm selling my old build. Not looking to part out. But the 9900k was never overclocked and the SSDs have been wiped. And I do have the VRM heatsink but have since lost the screws that came with them. Fair warning. Looking for 600 dollars US. And as a personal preference DM please don't do the new Reddit chat.

    Timestamp https://imgur.com/vf4Pn71

    Sold to /u/dsmvwld for 600 Dollars US

    submitted by /u/ductapeme
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Parting Out RTX 2070 Super/i7-9700k Build [W] PayPal, Local cash

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'm parting out my PC since I don't have time to game anymore and I bought a laptop. Everything was bought new on Amazon/Newegg in 2019, and I can show digital receipts if you would like. Will do local, as well. I have original packaging and stuff for some items, but not others. Just ask!

    Send an offer if you would like the entire PC

    Accepting offers on everything below! You will be responsible if there are shipping costs involved

    Timestamp

    Monitor Timestamp

    Item Price (best offer)
    Intel Core i7-9700k $230
    EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super XC Gaming $420
    Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler $90
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200 RAM $50
    ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard $200
    Corsair RM750x Series Modular Power Supply $100
    Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C Tempered Glass eATX Mid-Tower Case $80
    ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 27" 165hz GSYNC 1440p IPS Monitor $475
    submitted by /u/TotalCanine
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] Ryzen 5 3600X with Wraith prism cooler, Corsair 3200mhz Ram 16gb (2x8) [W] Paypal

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/szkgTIk

    http://imgur.com/gallery/Wspzugq

    Selling my lightly used ryzen 5 3600X. Its only been used for 2 months. It'll ship in a ryzen 7 box with all of the mounting hardware and the wraith prism cooler. Asking $200 shipped. I'm also selling a set of 3200mhz ram as the title says, brand new never opened. Asking $60 shipped. RAM IS PENDING

    Prices are all shipped to the lower 48. Thanks for looking and have a great day. Stay safe homies!

    submitted by /u/HoochtheHero
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] BNIB Razer Blade 15 (2020) - i7 6 Core, RTX 2060, 512GB SSD, 16GB, 144Hz. [W] PayPal/Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Original Post: LINK

    Repost #1: LINK

    Repost #2: LINK

    .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

    Price: $1,600, $1,450 (MSRP $1,800 + taxes)

    Condition: Brand New In Box

    Model No: RZ09-0328

    Status: Available

    Location: Philly

    Pictures/Timestamp: IMGUR Link

    .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

    Brand New In Box (BNIB), never been opened. SAVE $200 $350 OFF STICKER PRICE PLUS ANOTHER $200 ON TAXES. Great deal if you're in the market.

    Originally purchased two Razer Blade 15's in August (see screenshot), however now I only need one. My loss is your gain!! The photos of the unopened box is the one for sale. The photos of the opened laptop is the one that I'm keeping but I provided these pictures SOLELY for reference so that you can see what the unopened laptop would look like. I can provide additional, custom pictures by request if necessary.

    .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

    Specs:

    • Model No: RZ09-0328
    • Processor: 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10750H 6 Core (2.6GHz/5.0GHz)
    • Display: 15.6" Full HD 144Hz, 100% sRGB, 4.9 mm bezel, factory calibrated
    • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 (6GB GDDR6 VRAM)
    • Storage: 512GB SSD (M.2 NVMe)
    • Memory: 16GB Dual-Channel (8GB x 2) DDR4-2933MHz
    • RGB Keyboard: Single-zone RGB powered by Razer Chroma™
    • Body: CNC Aluminum Body/Case (Black)
    • I&O: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB-A) x 2, USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C)
    • Security: Kensington™ Security Slot

    .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

    If this post is up, it is still available. I will mark as sold/remove post when it has been sold!

    Thanks for checking it out!

    submitted by /u/TMIHVAC
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] 2017 Razer Blade 14" [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm looking to sell my 2017 Razer Blade 14. It was my trusty laptop throughout college but, because I don't find myself playing games very often, I've decided to downgrade to something else.

    The specs are:

    Intel Core i7-7700HQ

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

    16 GB RAM

    256 GB SSD

    It'll come with the original charger and, if you want, this neat little laptop charger that I got off of amazon. I got into a bike accident with it in my bag once so it has a little scuff on one of the corners but nothing else is wrong with it. I put a little sticker over the logo because it was obnoxious in dark classrooms but I'll take it off before shipping!

    I'd like $600 shipped or $575 local (92833). Or send me your best offer!

    pics

    submitted by /u/sneksnak-
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] Pink Model O- with mouse bungee [W] Paypal

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    timestamp

    Used for a week before switching to a wireless gpro. I didn't like the shape, which is why I'm selling it. It comes with the original box.

    Model O- - $75 shipped OBO

    Mouse bungee - $15 shipped

    Bundle both - $85 shipped

    If you're local to Seattle, I can also do pickup.

    Comment before PM please.

    submitted by /u/Acyliclol
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA] [H] Evga SC GTX1070 [W] paypal

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Selling my old 1070. Asking 220 shipped obo. 200 local. Located in Lafayette LA

    Timestamps: http://imgur.com/a/Hx467gX

    submitted by /u/mtgDOTexe
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Paypal, nr200p [W] Formd T1

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I'm planning on doing a new build and found that the nr200p was a bit pig for me. I'm down to trade the nr200p plus PayPal for a Formd T1 or pay for it full. Pm me offers.

    submitted by /u/Ihso
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Asus Maximus Hero XI (z390)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Looking for an Asus Maximus Hero XI z390 mobo. Preferably a lightly used one but send me a pm. Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/onlylogix
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H]G502,LenovoLaptop,Xbox,GF310,and wii u controller[W]local cash or paypal.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    TIMESTAMPS

    Local 33544

    Bullet Point = Item has original box.


    Peripherals


    Bundle A = Peripherals L = 60$ S = 80$ 
    • |Headset| HyperX Cloud II (solo or w/bundle)($50)

      |CONTROLLER| WiiU

      |CONTROLLER| Logitech F310 Gamepad

      |CONTROLLER| Afterglow Xbox 360/PC

      |MOUSE| Logitech g502 (solo or w/bundle)($40)

    • |Earbuds| Sabbat e12ultra(2019) (Not Included in bundle)($50)


    Laptop L = $300 S = $320 price drop.


    Hard disk drive was replace for a faster 500GB SSD.

    Lenovo y410p

    fully working. Laptop material is a fingerprint magnet. Also theres is some smudges that I dont know how to removed them, they are located at the screen bezel and some on the screen.

    submitted by /u/shinjgami
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H]DELL XPS 15 9570 [W] cash, PayPal

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Hi I have a xps 15 I used for school over last year and a half. Bought for $2300 back in may 2019. In super good condition, had case and screen cover on moment I bought it.

    4K HD touch screen i7-8750H 1050 TI 32 GB RAM 1TB hard drive SSD

    Looking for around $800-900 local around $900 shipped

    Local Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/SmLQAoH

    submitted by /u/eyeuzereddit
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Audeze Mobius [W] PayPal

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Audeze Mobius (black and grey) in perfect condition. Comes with all the original accessories.

    $225 includes PP fees and shipping to CON-US only.

    Please comment here first before PM.

    Pictures and Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/YleoWO3

    submitted by /u/Shaunp1980
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - KY] [H] PayPal [W] MB / CPU+ Cooler / GPU

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Hey y'all, I'm trying to put together a PC for a friend fallen on some hard times, so I need some budget options hopefully during this time up upgrades. Looking to comfortably run Overwatch on High settings at 70-100 fps. So it can comfortable handle most games without pushing limits. Not looking for any super high refresh rate gear.

    Budget is ideally $150-200 for the MB/CPU/Cooler and $100-125 for the GPU

    submitted by /u/GinghamLions
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] PayPal [W] WiiU 32 GB version

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    WiiU needs to be in good condition with the controller not having any noticeable visual flaws. Also I would love if it came with Wii remotes/nunchucks as I'm looking to play Wii games on it too

    submitted by /u/ferrowolf
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA] [H] XBOX One X Project Scorpio 1TB Console [W] PayPal

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    timestamp

    For Sale:

    • XBOX One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console $250 SHIPPED CONUS

    I have confirmed trades throughout Reddit. Screenshots of my rep are in the timestamp.

    INCLUDES ALL CABLES

    submitted by /u/mikethetiger_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NH][H]Unlocked iPhone SE2020 64GB White [W]Paypal

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    $360 shipped takes it. iCloud is removed, factory unlocked for any carrier in the US. Comes with 18w charger, original box, usb c to lightning cable, 3.5mm to lightning(not pictured but its the official apple one.), 3 foot long lightning to usb cord, otterbox clear case and a speck grip case.

    Battery is 97% overall.

    https://imgur.com/Gu6dAka

    https://imgur.com/sWFtcya

    https://imgur.com/D74TMuF

    https://imgur.com/V7oUnud

    https://imgur.com/Li8As4H

    submitted by /u/MortaLPortaL
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Viotek GNV34DB Ultrawide WQHD Monitor [W] Cash/Local

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    I bought this on June 25th of this year from Best Buy. I love it, but my wife hates the ultrawide aspect of it. I purchased a new monitor that isn't ultrawide so this needs a new home.

    Comes with original box and packaging, power cable, display port cable, and accessories (vesa extenders, manual, various screws)

    $225 Local Only (zip 17013)

    Timestamp

    Link for monitor specs from BestBuy

    submitted by /u/MaineDreaming
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Asus Maximus Hero X, G. Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB 16GB DDR4 3000, 10th Gen i7 10700 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Timestamp More Images

    Mobo with shipping $148 or best offer

    Ram with shipping $125 or best offer

    Cpu with Marvel Avengers game included with shipping $315

    submitted by /u/x3reme85
    [link] [comments]

    [CAN-ON] [H] PayPal or Local cash [W] Ryzen 5 3600 OR Ryzen 5 3600X | 2060s 2070s 2080s

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Looking for used cpu / gpu that I can take off someone for a reasonable price for my first gaming pc

    submitted by /u/Yeon18
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] Ryzen 5 3600 New In Box [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Have two Ryzen 5 3600 new in box, one has had the seal cut but the CPU was never used. Heatsink fan included in box.

    Asking $150 for each. Sold to vidsagar.

    Located in Houston, TX.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/Kofal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment