• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Hardware Swap [USA-WI] [H] GTX 970 [W] Nothing

    Hardware Swap [USA-WI] [H] GTX 970 [W] Nothing


    [USA-WI] [H] GTX 970 [W] Nothing

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    I have an unused Gigabyte G1 gaming GTX 970 that I'm no longer using. This was part of an SLI'd pair I ran for about 2 years before upgrading to a 1080. Since it's just sitting unused I'd like to see it go to a good home. I'd like to see it go to someone in need, preferably someone maybe who needs some parts for a build for their kid. I'll leave this up for about the next 36 hours then decide who should get it. Either post or DM me and I'll make sure to update with the decision.

    I'll cover the shipping cost also to anywhere in the US.

    https://m.imgur.com/bvTn70P

    Edit: adding timestamp image since post was removed https://imgur.com/ckrgCTv

    submitted by /u/agentblack000
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] A lot of stuff for people in need [W] Free

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:15 PM PST

    Hi! It's me again! People yell at me in my DMs about exclamation marks so here's my 'fuck you' to them!

    I'm running a giveaway all through December, gonna keep adding items on and reposting whenever I have a substantial amount of new items! You can enter by posting a list of three items (not 4, not 2, not 1. 3. three. tres. if you do anything other than 3 it will be ignored) that interest you and why you would need those items! (You can DM if it's personal, but you must leave a comment!)

    You may be wondering if you have to pay shipping... Nope! I'm paying for shipping on all the items here (unless someone wants to chip in). Just enter as listed above.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/VLDOQYH

    : https://imgur.com/a/Rl6gJiH

    Item Quantity Notes Price
    Insignia thermal paste 5g x3 uhhh 0$
    Intel M.2 Wifi Upgrade Kit x1 it's m2 yo, has bluetooth 0$
    USB controllers x3 unbranded 0$
    1366 Pushpin cooler x1 I got this from an evga x58 micro sli board ;) 0$
    Stock am3 Coolers x2 why not 0$
    1155 Coolers x2 yeah 0$
    Flower design am3 cooler x1 hecka cool looking 0$
    Wraith Stealth x1 0$
    Wraith Spire x1 thicc 0$
    Aftermarket GPU cooler x1 I used this for a while because the flower cooler I had on the GPU at the time sucked, it's nice 0$
    300w Flex PSU x1 80+ FSP unit, it's nice 0$
    Laptop x1 i5 7200u, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd 0$ (I actually can't ship this one, local only)
    Computer x1 Phenom II x4 925, 8gb ram, 600w 80+ bronze PSU, some cooler master case, GTX 650 0$ (I actually can't ship this one, local only)
    GTX 260 x1 Faster than not having a graphics card 0$
    GT 730 (kepler 1gb gddr5) x1 I managed to OC this fucker to 1.8ghz (2ghz unstable) 0$
    GT 1030 x1 quite usable actually for 1080p30 0$
    HP Thunderbolt Dock x1 Displayport, vga, other shit idk its cool and docks stuff to other stuff, doesn't come with the power cable so you'll need to buy that yourself 0$
    K750 Solar for Mac x1 its uh, a keyboard 0$
    Xeon e3 1230 x1 i7 2600 without an igpu 0$
    i3 2100/2120 x3 yeah 0$
    i5 2400s x1 low power i5 2400 0$
    q8400 x1 it does stuff 0$
    adapters x2 they adapt stuff 0$
    HD 5570 x1 I mean, terascale haha! 0$
    Wifi adapter x1 it has a tall antenna 0$
    Case fans x16 some have rgb 0$
    RX 580 x1 yeah 0$
    GTX 960 x1 it's hella dead, fan spin but no display 0$
    220w mATX PSU x1 yeah 0$
    submitted by /u/TheEighthShader
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] BNIB NZXT Kraken X62 AIO cooler [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    I recently had to RMA my cooler after my pump failed after 2 and a half years. Thanks to the fabulous customer support at NZXT they sent me a brand new replacement. I switched back to my air cooler while waiting on my RMA and it's been doing a good job and I would rather have the cash for Christmas gifts so I am looking to sell. As stated, this cooler is brand new and factory sealed.

    Asking $110 shipped.

    timestamp

    submitted by /u/x_liferuiner
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] Vita with sd to psvita [W] Paypal or marvel 4k steelbooks

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    Hello all! I have a PS vita, 2001 generation its in rough shape, but fully works. Touch screen is good, everything is working. I will also include a PSVita to SD card, basically will allow you to jailbreak/ modify the vita and use the SD card to store games or homebrews, they are pretty nice to have. I bought this all as a project and then I never got around to it, I am including the charger also.

    Looking for $85 shipped or, if you happen to have Thor ragnarok / antman and the wasp / guardians of the galaxy 2 / black panther 4k steelbook, and I can make a deal with any of those, I know they are probably a long shot

    https://imgur.com/a/Pgni0Xk

    submitted by /u/JediSamReye2013
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Right (R) AirPod [W] Local Cash or PayPal

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Hey Guys, I am selling my Right AirPod, I've bought the AirPod Pros and distributed the case and Left AirPod to a friend. Fully cleaned beforehand.

    I would like 27.50$ Shipped for the Right AirPod

    I accept local cash 10035

    Timestamp : https://imgur.com/a/IekN7mQ TimeStamp

    submitted by /u/OrnielV
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO][H] Portable Monitors & EVGA 500W White PSU [W] PayPal or Local

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:04 AM PST

    TIMESTAMPS

    I have a 500w White PSU from EVGA, that I believe still has 2 years or near on its warranty.

    $33 Shipped

    120hz 17.3" 1080p portable monitor by GStory - $170 Shipped

    Thing was fantastic for gaming as I used to travel for work, speakers aren't great though. Can say it was worth the $280 I paid for it.

    13.3" portable monitor by Elecrow - $70 shipped

    Company specialized in making monitors for Pi's. Works great although the glue is starting to pull from the top of the screen inside it's shell, but has no effect on its usability. Was using as a second screen and for Netflix and things while traveling as these speakers are way better than the GStorys.

    submitted by /u/filthydoc
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] PayPal/Cash [W] Ryzen 9 3900x

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Hey guys, been trying hard to get one but they're all out of stock. I don't need the borderlands/Xbox codes or anything, just the cpu preferably the box w cooler.

    Local : 27263

    submitted by /u/EpicPotatoLord
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H]Cisco Switches and HP Server [W] Paypal/Beer Money

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:00 PM PST

    Older Catalsys 3500 series swithes and an HP DL360 G5. Not looking for much, just would rather not throw it out. If your learning this is great equipment, If ya wanna throw me some beer money that would be awesome

    https://imgur.com/a/dW6fK95

    submitted by /u/jasmun88
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AR] [H] iPhone 11 pro Max, iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro 3rd gen, MSI 2070 G Stealth Gaming Laptop, Alienware M17, Dell Inspiron i7-8700 Workstation, Samsung CHG90 49" Monitor [W] PayPal or Local Cash

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Hello All ! Have a few phones to sell. Please to not hesitate to ask me any questions. Local is 72701. All prices are negotiable but please do not waste your time low balling. Shipping is included in the price. Pics

    I will price match if you believe you have found a similar phone currently listed at a better price. This would have to be from a fairly major site (eBay, swappa, nothing too obscure) and it must be an active listing.

    Phones cannot be unlocked unless otherwise stated. All IMEI and serial number info is in the photos.

    Iphone 11 Pro Max - Silver - AT&T - 64gb - 10/10 Brand new condition with plastic on screen, comes with box and apple fast charger - $900 SOLD

    Iphone XS Max - Gold - 64 gb - Sprint - 9/10 really good condition, may show minor signs of use - $520

    Samsung S10+ - Blue - 128 gb - Sprint - 8/10 good condition, some light scratches on the back but other than that the phone is in nice shape - $445

    Other:

    Samsung CHG90 49" Curved gaming Monitor - Great working condition, this thing is a beast! Will ship in the original box with foam - $625

    Dell Inspiron 3670 Workstation - i7-8700 - 12 gb DDR4 - 256 gb SSD - Good little computer, basically brand new still has plastic on the front - $430

    MSI GS75 Stealth 9SF Gaming Laptop - 17.3" IPS - i7-9750H - RTX 2070 - 1 tb SSD - 16 gb DDR4 - Not many gaming laptops better than this one. Still brand new sealed in the box, hasn't been touched by a human - $1600

    Alienware M17 - 17" - i7-9750H - RTX 2070 - 512 gb SSD - 16 gb DDR4 - Great high powered gaming laptop, still brand new sealed - $1500 (I have 2 of these)

    iPad Pro 3rd gen - Silver - 64gb - 12.9in - Cellular Unlocked - 9/10 really good condition, may show minor signs of use, comes with original box and accessories and also has a screen protector installed - $700

    Bushnell tour V4 rangefinder - Great, working condition, comes with carrying case and protective cover - $140

    Will consider trades for higher end electronics, keep in mind I have to factor in the logistics of reselling the item at your convenience.

    If you would like to sell your phone pm me ! Looking for iPhone models 8 plus and up and will consider newer models of other brands. I will offer more than competitor sites like gazelle and cover shipping.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/qb126
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] MSI Optix G27C2 27" 144hz Curved Gaming Monitor, Sony MDR XB950BT, Netgear N300 WiFi Cable Modem Router, Netgear AC1900 Wifi Cable Modem Router [W] Paypal, Local Pickup

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:49 AM PST

    Timestamps

    Hi everyone, I have a couple items I'm trying to sell to pay some bills. Open to negotiations.

    MSI Optix G27C2 27" 144hz, $170 Local Pickup Only

    I bought it the summer of 2018. No issues at all I just upgraded to an ultrawide for workflow. I'm also including the VESA mount as well. Not shipping because it's too expensive. Comes in it's original box and power cable. Overall a great monitor. (Using hdmi for the timestamp photos because i don't have a spare dp cable so thats why its at 120hz in the timestamp)

    Sony MDR XB950BT, $40 Local, $50 shipped

    Great headphones if you like bass. Bought it off a friend last year but don't really use them anymore. Also don't have the original box. Comes with designated 3.5 mm aux cable.

    Netgear N300 WiFi Cable Modem Router, $30 Local, $40 shipped

    Comes with power cable. Solid modem router used for half a year.

    Netgear AC1900 C7000 Modem Router, $60 Local, $70 shipped

    Comes with power cable and a coax cable. Great modem router but no longer needed.

    I'll be in 90042 area until 11/30.

    submitted by /u/Gaimtime
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA] [H] PayPal [W] HP Spectre x360 13 inch (or something similar )

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    Looking for a 2-in-1 that's capable of handling photoshop without being sluggish. I'm eyeing a HP Envy x360 on Best Buy that's a black friday deal for $750. The specs are: 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10510U - 12GB Memory - 512GB SSD + 32GB Optane. The only reason I'm hesitant is because it is the 15.6 inch and that just seems like it will be too big for what I want. So I'm looking for something similar at $750 or less. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/alexisfs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Supernote A5 eInk writing tablet [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:57 AM PST

    This is the big version, 10 inches. It comes with the original case, supernote pen, box, and papers. You don't need nibs for this device! Works great! no scratches or marks! Little use, practically new! Any questions ask away, would be happy to answer!

    Proof:

    https://imgur.com/a/8HNhp2f

    I may be able to do international, but CONUS is preferred!

    This is my ebay account: https://www.ebay.com/usr/chch_chc_nmuopm71

    Price: $550 with shipping (USPS Priority Mail)

    submitted by /u/Boltropox
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] PayPal [W] Z77 Motherboard

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:57 AM PST

    Please PM me with what you're looking to sell for. Very interested in this mobo for my build. Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/WTT2
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] Sapphire RX5700XT reference [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Selling my 5700xt with local-Atlanta cash $330 or PayPal shipping $340.

    It has been used in PC for coding work, not much gaming and light workload (maybe 0) and is working great, but I need a GPU with a CUDA support.

    timestamp

    submitted by /u/Erdenkind
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Asus Vivobook Flip 14 TP401N laptop, ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme III, Anker PowerPort Speed 4 , HP S140u portable display, Dell S2417DG 1440p 165hz monitor, Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 w/ Shield controller 2017, Note 9 Dbrand case [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Just a quick repost before I leave for my Thanksgiving trip tonight. Feel free to send offers. Local to 75069.

    Asus Vivobook Flip 14 TP401N laptop - $200 shipped, $180 local - Nice 2 in 1 laptop that I bought a while back for my mom, but she doesn't really want or use it.

    ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme III - $45 shipped, $40 local - Brand new, pretty sure my GPU has been having issues so I've been reluctant to install this until I RMA my card, but now I think I'd rather just get rid of this.

    Anker PowerPort Speed 4 - $20 shipped, $15 local - Too many chargers lying around my place, don't really need this anymore.

    HP S140u portable display- $70 shipped, $50 local - rarely used 14in portable monitor that's been sitting on my second desk for like a year.

    Dell S2417DG 1440p 165hz gaming monitor - $200 local - Used as a spare monitor for LAN parties, took it to quakecon and like two lan parties and it's been sitting on my raspberry pi desk since. Note that there are some pressure marks on the display but they're rather hard to see unless the screen is pitch black. Not shipping atm and willing to take offers!

    Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 w/ Shield controller 2017 - $160 shipped priority, $140 local - great condition, screen and body have some light wear. comes with original packaging and controller.

    DBrand Grip case - $25 shipped, $20 local - Ended up getting a different case for my phone, never got around to getting rid of this until now. Everything is brand new.

    TIMESTAMPS

    submitted by /u/Zerousen
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB 4x16gb 3200mhz C16 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Selling a brand new in box 64GB kit. It is a Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB 4x16gb 3200mhz C16. It includes the attachable fan too. The kit was not used or opened. It has its full warranty too.

    Looking for 250$ shipped priority to anywhere in USA.

    https://imgur.com/a/CahaFj1

    submitted by /u/sittingmongoose
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] paypal/local cash [W] i5 9400f

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    [USA-WA][H] Paypal, Local cash [W] Samsung Galaxy Watch, Active or Active 2, Samsung Tablet with S Pen

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    Looking for a few things for the family.

    • Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm)
    • Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (40mm) or Active 2 (40mm)
    • Samsung Tab w/ S Pen

    Comment before PMing. Local is Vancouver / Portland metro area.

    submitted by /u/ELI5_Interpolation
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Fractal Design Meshify C White. Fractal Design Meshify S2 White, Corsair 120mm 3pin fans [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Hello all,
    Selling a couple of cases, the meshify C in white has been used for a couple of months only. The Meshify S2 has been used for about 8 months. I do not have the original box for both cases, the meshify S2 is missing the sata extension cable, but has everything else.

    Meshify C $75: https://imgur.com/eogDX2Q
    https://imgur.com/Fayqk4C

    Meshify S2 $90: https://imgur.com/AHaWOwy
    https://imgur.com/eQoUv6a

    Corsair SP120s 3-pin $15 a box or both for $25, 2 fans per box:
    https://imgur.com/fRizKM6

    Local is 07055. Please comment before PMing.

    submitted by /u/A_Deku_Stick
    [link] [comments]

    [CAN-ON] [H]PayPal, local cash [W] Graphics card in opportunity.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:23 AM PST

    Have $170 CAD tops, looking for an RX 570 8g or similar. Local is K7M 9A4

    submitted by /u/AeroMagnus
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WV] [H] Paypal [W] CPU and Motherboard (i5/i7, Ryzen)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:14 AM PST

    Looking for a reasonably priced combo to build a cheap workstation.

    submitted by /u/Norluco
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] MSI GS65 STEALTH-478 (240 HZ, i-7 9th gen, 32 GB Ram, 512 ssd) [W] Paypal, Local

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:14 AM PST

    *RTX 2060, forgot to put that in the title.

    Perfect condition.

    Factory reset OS. Out of box for 3 months.

    Original price: $2000 after tax

    Currently on sale at bestbuy for $1500

    Great news for you, bad news for me

    I've reduced price to $1200 while it's still discounted. I don't think you'll find a laptop like this for a price like that any time soon.

    Edit: Timestamp from today: https://imgur.com/a/olC6wyd

    DM with questions, I respond quickly. Local is 21045

    submitted by /u/cdank
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] Hard Drives 4TB / 1TB / 750GB [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/GHngHd3

    Selling all 4 as a set if possible:

    • Seagate HP 4TB 7200RPM (ST4000NM0024)
    • Western Digital Enterprise 1TB 7200RPM (WD1003FBYX)
    • 2 x Western Digital Black 750GB 2.5" (WD7500BPKX)

    $40 + shipping. I purchased these drives new and am retiring old equipment. See images for SMART info.

    submitted by /u/bbbb000
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Dell Latitude 7490 i7 8th Gen 16gb ram 256gb SSD. [W] Paypal or Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:02 AM PST

    Dell Latitude 7490 Ultrabook with a fresh installation of windows 10 pro, in lightly used condition Includes Laptop and Genuine Dell 65 W Charger in

    PRO-SUPPORT PLUS WARRENTY TIL 4/2021

    Specifications:

    -8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 8650u vPRO [4 Core, 8 Thread]

    -Windows 10 Pro 64bit English

    -1x16GB, , DDR4 2400MHz Memory (Upgradeable to 32GB)

    -M.2 256GB SATA Class 20 Solid State Drive

    -14.0" FHD 1920 x 1080 Anti-Glare,Non Touch SLP Panel, IR CAM/Mic,

    -WLAN w/ASA, Narrow, Mag Alloy

    -USB 3.0

    -USB C

    -HDMI

    -MicroSD Card Reader Sim Card Slot

    Overall very well built laptop selling for much less than retail

    Asking $700 shipped OBO can do lower if local cash

    *Local to Houston Metro Area

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/4oq1ieE

    submitted by /u/yvng_savage
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] I5-4670K, Asus Maximus VI Hero, 16gb DDR3, GTX 1070 Hybrid [W] PayPal

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:58 AM PST

    Looking to possibly downgrade/ downsize my rig so I'm selling some of my components. All parts were bought from other swappers and I've had them for about 2 months.

    Looking to sell the mobo, cpu and ram together to save on shipping.

    -Asus Maximus VI Hero comes with IO shield and box but no accessories tho I can throw in some SATA cables

    -I5-4670K was overclocked to 4GHz but never exceeded 63°C

    -4x4gb DDR3 two sticks are G.Skill and the other two are corsair

    Looking for 200$ shipped

    I also have an EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Hybrid card that doesn't have the box for it. Looking for 220$ shipped on it.

    Timestamps- http://imgur.com/a/ySPMXoi

    Please comment before PMing and local zip is 13165

    submitted by /u/zrathor67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment