• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 26, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 LHR [W] White 3080, Other 3080, Local Cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 LHR [W] White 3080, Other 3080, Local Cash


    [USA-CA] [H] EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 LHR [W] White 3080, Other 3080, Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    REPOST

    This is the card from my personal rig. I purchased the card BNIB sealed about 3 months ago and have been using it since for light gaming (Tarkov, Rocket League, Valorant). For the most part I just want to try to get another 3080 because this isn't really the model that I wanted from the beginning. There is nothing wrong with the card and its in perfect condition and also comes with the original box. The models that I am looking to trade for would be Zotac Amp Holo Black, ROG Strix, or Gigabyte vision OC . If I am not able to trade I would also be willing to sell the card outright for $1300. MUST BE LOCAL WHICH IS 92648. Would also put cash on top depending on the model and condition of your card.

    Please reply with "PM" before pming. No Chats

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/UfL3Wa1

    submitted by /u/Prior-Promotion9290
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Louqe Ghost S1 (Silver) SFF Case Mk III + Meta-Customs Spine + 2 Tophats + Extra Sidepanel + Noctua L12S Ghost Edition [W] Paypal, Cash

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    SELLING

    https://imgur.com/a/0FGgYko

    Louqe Ghost S1 Case (Mark III) - Limestone (Silver)

    I'm selling the case with all its original accessories and a large assortment of accessories, add-ons, and mods. The case is in nearly perfect condition, no outer scratches or blemishes, the color matches on all the panels, and it comes with just about every custom addition for the Ghost S1 you could ever want/need. Here is what's included:

    • The case with original packaging, screws and parts
    • An extra side panel (just in case) that I purchased from someone else
    • The meta-customs spine with optimized airflow for RTX 3000 series cards, and a custom PSU bracket for increased space/airflow. This costs $90 new before shipping from Europe.
    • 1 Medium Top-Hat (can be used as Bottom-Hat)
    • 1 Large Top-Hat (can be used as Bottom-Hat)
    • Noctua L12S Ghost S1 Edition. This costs $55 new before tax on Amazon. It's the best air cooler for this case.
    • Set of DEMCiflex magnetic dust filters for Ghost S1. This costs $40 new before shipping from South Africa.
    • Louqe Cobalt PCIE 4.0+ Riser
    • 3D printed custom feet

    I made a couple modifications to things for the custom loop I had in this build. I will detail these below:

    • I replaced the original black rubber wires for the front panel on/off button. They were ugly and had those annoying individual dupont headers. I used silver plated clear unsleeved wires instead, and terminated the wires into a single plug that plugs into the motherboard much easier.
    • I drilled and tapped 6 small holes for M3 threaded machine screws on the bottom cross bar of the spine. This was to secure a pump bracket for my water loop. These don't affect the functionality of the spine/case at all, and they are hidden from view in a completed build.
    • On the bottom grille, I dremelled out a small square, with a slight circular arc to allow the placement of a drain fitting for my custom loop. It doesn't affect any functionality of the grille or case, and cannot be seen in a finished build.

    PRICE

    Note: the MSRP of all of these components new is $590 before tax. The msrp for the case alone is $300.

    My price for everything? - $300 + shipping

    submitted by /u/SwampNut
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD][H]EVGA RTX 3060Ti XC [W]PayPal

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    I have an EVGA RTX 3060Ti for sale. It's the 2-fan model so great for SFF builds.

    $760 shipped

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/SFgRcn7

    submitted by /u/gsrcrxsi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AR] [H] AMD Ryzen 3700x [W] PayPal

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Selling my 3700x. In original box with its original cooler that I never used.

    $200

    https://imgur.com/a/bYDFpog -- pics here

    Sold to MrSope

    submitted by /u/The_Real_Hunter
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H]EVGA 1080ti SC Black w/Kraken G12 + Noctua 92mm + Corsair H55 + Original Cooler [W]Paypal

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    EVGA 1080ti SC Black w/Kraken G12 + Noctua 95mm + Corsair H55 + Original Cooler

    This has been an absolute rock solid card for me. Never mined on, temps never higher than 64c. This has the original cooler, original packaging (including the poster that was in there), all of its mounting hardware and the original NZXT fan that came with the G12 and the Phanteks 120mm I have on the AIO's radiator. Lots of value here!

    https://imgur.com/a/6AGivPm

    $570 Shipped

    submitted by /u/Jschmuck2
    [link] [comments]

    [UAE][H] Paypal [W] OnePlus 3T spare battery

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Have been on the 3T for 4 years am not ready for a change just yet. I can eek out another 4 provided I can get a decent original spare battery as the one inside this is almost dead.

    Can pay only shipping to anyone willing to let go off his.

    submitted by /u/depressedbee
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN][H] HP Elitebook 840 [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/qrJOdsJ

    I have a nice laptop for sale HP Elitebook 840 14" LCD 1080, 16Gb Ram 500Gb Samsung Evo Pro SSD, Windows 10 20h2. To many laptops and this one is no longer needed.

    $260 shipped

    submitted by /u/eqtitan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] MSI 3060ti NON-LHR [W] Local cash

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Local to 11560 http://imgur.com/a/GUG14bK

    Selling my old 3060ti Ventus 2x OC non LHR. Got the card I wanted from the queue. As always, comment before pming please!

    Price is 900 firm local cash only

    submitted by /u/sir_melonz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Broken Zotac 1080 Ti, Broken Samsung 840 Evo 1TB [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Zotac 1080 Ti: This GPU was given to me quite recently. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. When I tested it, it wouldn't output a display and the fans wouldn't spin up. The LED did turn on though. No idea what's wrong with this. $100 Local, $120 Shipped.

    Samsung 840 Evo 1TB: For some reason, this SSD doesn't work. It is detected by my computer but I cannot write to it or format it. $15 Local, $20 Shipped.

    Both items are as-is. Timestamps.

    submitted by /u/XPhantomBusterX
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Retrolink N64 USB Controllers x2 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Controllers have very little use and are in excellent condition. $20 shipped.

    https://imgur.com/N8zytmN

    submitted by /u/skinny808
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] i3 8100, 9100, 9300, DDR4 ECC UDIMM, Z270 ITX

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a wide assortment of parts starting with:

    Some kind of 8th/9th Gen i3 such as 8100, 9100, 8300

    DDR4 ECC UDIMM ram

    Z270 ITX mobo

    submitted by /u/Dhop6
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] Zotac RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC [W] Local cash, Paypal

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I have a brand new Zotac RTX 3060 that I'd like to sell. Still sealed in the box. Timestamp here.

    Asking $640 local near Madison or $680 shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

    I'd also be interested in local trades for a slightly nicer card (3070, 3070ti, 6700 XT) plus cash from my end.

    Let me know if you have any questions!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ACWLin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Klipsch T5 II Maclaren wireless earbuds [W] PayPal, local

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Bought these in February, but haven't touched them in a couple months. The wings are a little loose but can be worn without them. This comes with everything shown in the pictures, all wings, ear tips, case, and wireless charger for the case.

    Asking for $120 shipped. $100 local 75231

    submitted by /u/OfPrometheus
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN] [H] Brand new Z Flip 3 128g unlocked [W] PayPal

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    $750 shipped.

    It is black in color and brand new. I only opened the box to make sure the phone turned on. The plastic is still untouched and it is fully enclosed and never used. Comes in original box with original stuff.

    timestamp

    submitted by /u/Skate0700
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] Nvidia 3070 FE [W] PayPal

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    SOLD Selling my 3070 Founder Edition SOLD

    https://i.imgur.com/tBcJs4q.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/KyvyFQ8.jpg

    This card has been used for the last 8 months for gaming. I hit on a NE shuffle and am upgrading to a 3080 ti. I have had no issues with this card.

    I am asking $600 cash local or $650 1000$ PayPal (shipped trackable/insured). I'm local to Jacksonville, FL.

    Please comment on this post and then message, no chats.

    Thanks!

    EDIT: I appreciate all the interest

    submitted by /u/jhart051
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Zotac Gaming RTX 2060 6gb [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Selling - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 6gb

    Sku - ZT-T20600F-10b

    Pulled it out of a cyberpower prebuild from late 2019. In great condition, working without issue. But no original box etc, as it came from a pre-built.

    Looking for 390 shipped, or 360 local to NYC midtown.

    timestamp: https://gyazo.com/0d18f473483561631baab33f54716e1e

    sold to viridez

    submitted by /u/tdotrollin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] BNIB MSI 3060 Gaming X [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/NHZ0WFw

    Local: Houston/The Woodlands area

    Price: $575

    I have an MSI 3060 Gaming X (dual fan) that I'm looking to sell. It's BNIB and as you can see in the timestamp, still sealed with the plastic and all. Won this off Newegg Shuffle back in August if that matters.

    Looking to do a local deal only please, no shipping for me. Would give preference to anyone who can pick it up today in The Woodlands area or anywhere within 30-60 minutes from here.

    I would say price is pretty firm as that's pretty much MSRP + Tax + Shipping cost. Sale only, no trades for this one.

    If you're looking for a 3080, check out my last post for a used EVGA 3080 FTW3: https://www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/comments/qc7aw2/usatx_h_evga_3080_ftw3_lhr_w_local_cash/

    EDIT: Someone asked if this was LHR. I honestly do not know, but I thought all 3060 are LHR. If it matters to anyone, the product number is 912-V397-069

    submitted by /u/LousyLife
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AL][H] Alienware AW2521HF 240Hz 1080p Monitor [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Photos

    I've had this monitor for a few years now and swapped to a 1440p monitor now! Its been kept in as perfect condition as possible and cleaned regularly.

    The only two problems though. One is that there is an EXTREMELY light scratch above the center of the screen, but you can only barley see it with the screen off with light hitting it. The other is that there's a tiny little mark or something at the bottom of the screen, but its completely invisible when the screen is on!

    It also comes with the power cord and the USB B to A cable.

    Price: $230 shipped

    *PAYPAL INVOICE ONLY*

    submitted by /u/SomeAnxiousIguana
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] Paypal [W] 2070 Super

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a 2070 Super as an upgrade to a 1060 I just bought here. I came into a little extra unexpected cash and am looking to move up a bit.

    The last 5 2070 supers to sell here went for an average of $550 it looks like. I'm willing to pay that plus shipping for a card in decent shape, I'm not too picky on the brand.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Darcoza1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Ryzen 5 1600, MSI B350 PC Mate [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Hey all, recently upgraded my Mobo and CPU for BF2042, and wanna sell my old ones to someone who is new to the game! As the title says, I have a Ryzen 5 1600, never OC'ed, never messed with or opened up. Bought her 3 years ago as part of my first build and this is the first time she's left my PC Case. It will get the job done for any game (I got 60 fps during the 2042 Beta but that was on the lowest settings). Plays tarkov and rust well, 60 fps given you have a comparable GPU lol. The Mobo is standard, nothing fancy, I never really touched it unless I had to. Not top of the line but does it's job. Like I said, great as an entry combo, and would like to sell to someone who is getting into it so they can become obsessed like I am now lol. Don't have a price I'm really looking for, maybe around $150ish, but just make me an offer, like I said I'd rather get it in good hands than turn a profit. Thanks!

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/1hxnTKL

    submitted by /u/Brummet
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Intel i7-6700k, Asus Z170-A Motherboard, G Skill RipJaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2400MHz Red [W] Local Cash or Local Paypal

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/Q6TZGdN

    Local to 90292

    Hi Everyone,

    I am selling a i7-6700k motherboard+CPU+RAM from my last build. Both were working great when I was using them and are functional. The system was never overclocked. I have the original box for the CPU, but not for the RAM or Motherboard. I would prefer they all go as a set, but if need be I'll part it out.

    All Three Combo - $200

    i7-6700k - $130

    Asus Z170A - $40

    G Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) DDR4 2400MHz Red - $50

    submitted by /u/Spoonsarefun1205
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H]UNLOCKED Samsung Z Flip 3 5G Lavender 128G [W]PayPal or Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    I have an unlocked Samsung Z Flip 3 5G Lavender 128G for sale. Bought it in early September at original price and have been daily driving it. The phone looks absolutely stunning and the lavender is just so beautiful, but still, Android is difficult to get accustomed to as a iPhone boi myself. Hopefully this phone can be delivered to someone who would truly enjoy it.

    I have been using the device with great care. I put on a case since day 1, never dropped it, and have always used the "Protect battery" functionality so the battery is never charged above 85%.

    I will include the original box and cable, a clear VRS Design "QuickStand Modern" case, and a good-quality clear case from Taobao with cushions on four edges (which I find more protectful and feels better in hands). Asking for $750 shipped. Local is 14623.

    submitted by /u/hcddanny
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] BNIB RTX 3060 Ti FE [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    BNIB/sealed 3060 TI FE for sale.

    SOLD to wiredtobeweird

    $1100 shipped OBO

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/9TewKnI

    submitted by /u/FatherofaMonster
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-UT] [H] PayPal [W] GPU 1060 / RX 5500 range

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Very aged PC needs an upgrade and just about anything would be an upgrade. LMK what you are offering and a shipped price

    submitted by /u/mercury996
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] PayPal/cash local [W] mid tower case

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Hello I'm looking for a mid tower case preferably the Corsair 4000D but any other case that has good airflow and allows for top mounted rads I'm interested in.

    I'm looking for local people and looking to spend $60

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/magicammo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment