• Breaking News

    Monday, September 13, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-NY] [H] Original Super Nintendo with box [W] Paypal

    Hardware Swap [USA-NY] [H] Original Super Nintendo with box [W] Paypal


    [USA-NY] [H] Original Super Nintendo with box [W] Paypal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Time Stamp: https://imgur.com/a/ttML7rT

    Selling my lovely Super Nintendo in box. It is super clean and works great. $190. shipped sold to u/madhatter09

    submitted by /u/gnit0
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H]Alienware AW3420DW 34" ultrawide gaming monitor [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys!

    I'm looking to sell my Alienware AW3420DW monitor that I got about a year ago. It is in overall great condition with no issues whatsoever, aside from a little cosmetic scratch on the screen. It doesn't affect the picture or cause any screen issues at all. It is purely cosmetic and almost looks like a little scuff. Its small and I don't even notice it most of the time aside from maybe when its an all white screen. Included pictures of it. There are no dead pixels.

    The monitor is under warranty until Dec 27, 2022. Overall an amazing monitor, just decided I'd prefer two 27" monitors, especially since I mostly play FPS and would like the extra refresh rate.

    I don't have the box but I have the stand, power cable and a displayport cable (I haven't really used the stand because i have it mounted). Because of no box, I prefer local pickup. I am located in the western suburbs of Chicago (60108). I am, however, open to shipping it if I get no local interest and you're willing to cover most of the shipping. Happy to get a packaging/shipping quote and discuss potential arrangements if interested.

    Looking for $500! Please reach out if you're interested!

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/l53q3bM

    submitted by /u/FickleFred
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H] Modded Durgod K320 TKL Mechanical Keyboard (Gateron Pro Yellow switches, VIA firmware + more) [W] Verified Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/kUxJCeZ

    Rebuilt this board for fun! Specs:
    - Gateron Pro Yellow (KS-9) switches (Factory Lubed)
    - Durock Plate Mount stabilizers (Legs clipped, lubed with SuperLube + Permatex); "Band-aid" Modded with silicone adhesive stickers under plate housings
    - Flashed with VIA support
    - PE foam between plate and PCB
    - Shelf liner under PCB
    - "O-ring" between tray mount posts and PCB
    Comes with DIY-coiled stock cable, usb-c to usb-c cable, box, keycap puller, dust cover and original box. Asking $120 shipped to CONUS. $110 to Denver local.

    submitted by /u/celestial_sour_cream
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] Prebuilt (3700x, 16GB, 512GB NVMe, RTX 3060ti) [W] Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Local to Cleveland, Ohio 44143

    Timestamps

    Hello! I have an Alienware prebuilt system I'd like to sell. It has the following specs:

    • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (8C/16T, 3.6/4.4GHz)
    • 16GB RAM
    • 512GB NVMe SSD
    • EVGA RTX 3060ti
    • Wifi/Bluetooth
    • Windows 10

    Asking $1300 shipped/$1250 local

    submitted by /u/MeCJay12
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] AMD Ryzen 3 3300X [W] PayPal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    sold to u/MrSope

    Timestamps

    Bought this a while to use temporarily in my test bench, which it's still installed in right now. Comes in original box.

    Shipping U.S. only, no local pickup.

    $125 shipped

    submitted by /u/_Ziv_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] MSI GTX 1080 8GB [W] PayPayl

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    Asking $350 OBO

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/vsQZqCM

    submitted by /u/ST1MFIEN
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] DVD Readers, CPUs, DDR3, iPhone Parts, Custom loop thing, CPU cooler, and more [W] Paypal

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/6ZNia24

    Hey guys, came here to sell lots of stuff so here we go.

    All prices don't have shipping included and all prices are negotiable. If you purchase an item, for an extra 3$ , i'll spin a wheel and you'll get a bonus item(shown at the bottom) (purchases over 30$ include a free optional bonus item at no extra charge) / first to pay is the first to get

    LGA 1200 CPU, Celeron G5920. Sucks but if you need a cpu for mining, this does the job. Be sure to check if your motherboard is compatible though because mine wasnt so here i am. 50$Sold!

    Iphone things, will be shipped in a ziploc. Has iphone 8, 5, and 4 parts and pieces. The 5 does work but has major issues, no returns though because i am unsure of the condition of the parts. 35$

    10 for 10 CPUs, 10 random old cpus, 1 of them are guaranteed dead from water damage and the other ones i'm not sure. Good for keychains and such. 10$ Sold!

    G630, LGA 1155 cpu, sucks but it runs windows and can play csgo at 30fps low setting with an equally garbage gpu. 5$Sold!

    16GB DDR3 ram, pairs well with the i5 2400 combo, unknown speed and timings but it works. 20$

    i5 2400, Coolermaster cooler, dell oem motherboard. No returns on this thing, it has no usb2.0, 3.0, front audio, fan headers, and you'll have to power the cpu fan with molex. Sucks but it runs well. Used to play valorant at 140fps low settings with the 16gb of ram and a 660ti. 30$Sold!

    Andy Samurai Master cooler. It cools lga 775 and am2. Comes with all the brackets for that too im pretty sure. 10$

    3 for 5 SATA dvd readers. they read dvds, you get three of them and if one doesnt work you still have two more. 5$

    5 for 3 IDE readers. What i said before but instead of getting 3 you get 5. 3$

    Koolance external custom loop pump radiator and reservoir combo. It has XBox 360 blocks and mounting hardware on it. I bet it cools well but i don't need it, nor can i afford it. 30$Sold!

    BONUS ITEMS

    Xbox 360(needs life support)

    Sata dvd reader

    Another sata dvd reader

    Garbage antec fan

    Cracked bitfenix fan

    Another antec fan

    PSU from timestamp lol

    submitted by /u/MoTheSoleSeller
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] RTX 3080 Ti [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I have a brand new Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Eagle LHR for sale. I am willing to ship but would prefer local (30068). I have been trading PC parts online for 10+ years with multiple trades here on HWS but also over 130 trades on heatware.

    Please comment here first before sending me a message. Do not use chat - I will ignore you.

    Item Price Description
    Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Eagle LHR $1575 shipped or $1500 local Brand new in box

    Pictures RTX 3080 Ti (Pic 1) (Pic 2)

    submitted by /u/ebolamonkey3
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] Used RTX 3090 FE [W] RTX 3080/3080Ti local trade

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Looking to trade my 3090 FE locally for a 3080/3080 Ti. I am only interested in FE cards, EVGA, and Asus. I will not sell the card unless someone is interested in selling their card at a decent price.

    I have owned the card since February and it has been pretty lightly used and undervolted its entire life in my system. I do have replacement thermal pads I can throw in that I was going to put on the card.

    Local is 65806 and I would be willing to drive an hour to meet with someone.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/LP5siu6

    submitted by /u/RevolutionaryWheel
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] 2x 23.8” ASUS VP249QGR IPS, 1080p, 144Hz Displays [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/NFWLP0G

    Looking to sell these 2 wonderful monitors. They are great for gaming, not so great for color accuracy with the black light bleed. The first monitor was manufactured in June 2020, while the second monitor was manufactured in November 2020. The second monitor also has small scratches on the panel, so I've taken pictures of them as best as I can, from where I immediately noticed it.

    Both monitors will come with their original boxes, power cord, and DisplayPort cables, and stands.

    • June 2020 VP249QGR: $125 local (OBO).

    • November 2020 VP249QGR: $100 local (OBO).

    Please do not hesitate to make me a local offer. I want to sell these as soon as I can.

    Local zip code is 60409, willing to drive if the distance is reasonable.

    Please reply PM to this post before sending a PM. Reddit chats will be ignored.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ClassicMike123
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 45mm | Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Good morning all,

    I'm selling my Galaxy Watch 3 45mm and the Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm. I've upgraded to the Galaxy Watch 4, so time to get rid of these. Each watch has a black link band, but I'm including the original bands as well. I'm asking for $100 each shipped. I have the box for the Active2 and fairly certain I have it for the Watch 3, but I need to search for it. Thanks for looking.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/vuWaHAv

    GW3 sold to /u/7GreenOrbs

    submitted by /u/IshimaruKenta
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] PayPal [W] Gaming Laptop

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Looking for a laptop with either a 20 or 30 series card around the price of $1,300. I could budge a bit on the price if needed.

    Local 20720

    submitted by /u/Ostarijengu
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] Asus ROG Phone 5 [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Asking price $580, shipped

    Selling Asus ROG Phone 5. Phone was used for 2 weeks but everything is in new condition. I do not like the size of the phone, it is too large and heavy. Battery is great (6,000-mAh which is 2x3000 cells), 888 SnapDragon processor is fast, 8GB RAM, etc.

    Phone is FACTORY unlocked and GSM capable so will work on most carriers (not Verizon AFAIK?).
    Dual SIM card slots if you're into that.
    Comes with all contents from and with original packaging. Phone will come with 2 phone cases - one was included with packaging and then a slightly better case which was purchased separately. Phone used for 2 weeks but has been sitting on my desk for about a month now. I have since cleaned the it and gotten little smudges off screen. I have been busy + procrastinating selling it. Thanks for looking, let me know if you have an offer or any questions.

    128GB Storage
    8GB RAM
    Massive Battery

    Dimensions: 172.8 x 77.3 x 10.3 mm (6.80 x 3.04 x 0.41 in)

    imgur link to timestamps here

    -click

    submitted by /u/aclickTooFar
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] Brand New Apple Ipad 11" 2018 256 GB WiFi and LTE with AppleCare until Dec 27th 2021 [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Timestamps:

    Selling this brand new Ipad Pro that I received as a replacement from apple after mine was having display issues. The Ipad was replaced at zero cost and still it has AppleCare until Dec 27th 2021. I want to give this a new home since I wasn't using mine a whole lot anyways.

    Looking for $650 shipped to conus (Paypal G&S) or $600 Local (22026). Please comment before PM.

    Thanks for looking.

    submitted by /u/ryzusa
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] eVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW3 Ultra LHR (new in box) [W] Sony PlayStation 5 Disc

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Good Afternoon Folks,

    Got a brand new eVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW3 ULTRA (LHR) video card that I'd like to trade locally (92880) for a new in box Sony PlayStation 5 Disc please.

    Given MSRP on this card is just a hair over the PS5, I'm thinking a straight swap would be fair for both parties. Here's the card - https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=08G-P5-3667-KL

    Here are the timestamps:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pIhsnkE9DhZS9p_D_No8x1xC-Tb4aquu/view?usp=drivesdk

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pHOTXoREsT9L2u6ZpkQIZrnHs-uPhZ1G/view?usp=drivesdk

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p5JvSnZ319r-pNxghhhCxaR2-W-cBbET/view?usp=drivesdk

    And my HeatWare feedback: https://www.heatware.com/u/6165/to

    Thank you for looking!

    submitted by /u/email_atif
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Sennheiser HD58X (Like New) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    LNIB. Only worn twice, and then put back in box. Ended up buying higher end headphones from a friend.

    Asking for $150 shipped.

    Timestamp: https://i.imgur.com/zGikMsD.jpg

    Album: https://imgur.com/a/MfqVksy/

    submitted by /u/daddyKun
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H]ASUS TUF 3080, SABRENT PCIE4 1TB NVME, NZXHT H200I White Case [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Selling some items, most can be shipped except the case is only local/meet up. Located in Irvine, 92604 area code.

    1. ASUS TUF 3080 LHR Model $1550 Local/ $1600 Shipped(includes paypal fees/shipping) 3080 is BRAND NEW sealed in box never opened/used.

    2. Sabrent 4.0 1TB NVME $120 Local $130 Shipped. This is a RMA from original drive, Sabrent sent me a brand new one.

    3. NZXT H210i w Coldzero Front Panel $70 local, there is some scratch near the GPU area, looks like it can come off but I have not tried.

    https://imgur.com/rsgkGBS

    https://imgur.com/n3qxbHu

    submitted by /u/michaelzaaa
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] 2x BNIB Airpod Pros [W] Paypal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/9hzoZ0P

    Have 2x BNIB Airpod Pros. Looking for $180 each shipped via USPS.

    submitted by /u/anonymous-muffin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] Sennheiser HD599SE, Razer Blackwidow Elite, Steelseries Rival 710 [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have some peripherals I'm hoping to unload as a package deal.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/HNBExnN

    Item Details Price
    Blackwidow Elite Great condition, I got it as a full setup package but I like quieter switches so I used it for about 20 minutes $90 shipped or as part of package deal
    Sennheiser HD599SE Bought to replace my ATH-m50xs, but I wasn't really a fan of the open backs. Used for about 5 hours total, great condition $120 shipped or part of package deal
    Steelseries Rival 710 Part of same package as the keyboard, all original cables included. Great condition, I used it for about 20 minutes again $50 shipped or part of package deal
    Package All 3 items bought together $170 shipped
    submitted by /u/norwegiancowboy9
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA] [H] MSI Ventus 2x 3060ti W waterblock, ASUS Crosshair VIII Formula and PayPal [W] 3070ti or 3080

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    This is a repost. Timestamps are a few days old I will update them once I get home.

    Timestamps

    http://imgur.com/a/AA8gb1W

    Hello everyone I recently won the Newegg lottery for this 3060ti. I really wanted a 3070 ti or 3080 but at the time couldn't afford it. I used it about an hour for gaming and thought it would be enough but I want more. I would really like to trade it plus my ASUS Crosshair VIII Formula and some cash on top depending on the card for a 3070ti or 3080. A EVGA card would be great but beggars can't be choosers so let me know what ya got. I also have a Waterblock for the card coming in next week I can include also if not I'll just return it. Please comment before PM or chat and thanks for looking.

    I will sell the gpu and mobo as a combo ONLY AS a combo. That price

    will be 1100 even.

    submitted by /u/acorn1513
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] iPhone XR White, 64GB, Unlocked [W] PayPal/Local Cash

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Selling my girlfriend's iPhone XR because she just upgraded to an IPhone 12. The XR is the white model, 64GB of storage, it is unlocked, 86% battery health. Has been kept in a case since it was bought in late 2019 and it has normal wear and tear; some markings on the metal case, and micro-scratches and a tiny chip on the bottom left of the screen which you cannot see during normal use. I am selling just the phone, no accessories.

    Asking for $325 shipped to CONUS, or $300 for local sale. Located in metro Atlanta area

    TIMESTAMP

    Please comment before PM. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/DonJu4n
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Unlocked Samsung Flip3 128Gb + case + galaxy buds [W] iPhone Swap, or Paypal, or Cash

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/HfJubjL

    I live in boston for local pickup.

    Looking for $825 shipped for the phone, case, and buds, if phone+case only we can discuss but probably around $725 to $750 shipped.

    Got the phone on September 2nd. Used lightly since, upgraded from a Flip2 5G but not really digging it. Would much rather have an iPhone 12 Mini

    please pm me for more info, pictures, whatever you need.

    EDIT: Title is wrong, I have a 256Gb phantom black, it is not 128Gb. I am stupid

    submitted by /u/YaBoiiBillNye
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NE] [H] PayPal/Local Cash [W] Lian Li Uni Fans SL 120 White (9)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Looking into buying some Lian Li Uni fans SL 120 White I would need 9 of them and 1 controller. Please PM with offers, thanks.

    Local is 68134.

    submitted by /u/KokoLocoRoco
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H]RTX 3070 Founders (Founder's?) Edition Sealed[W]RX 6800 XT Midnight Black

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Time Stamps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15f7HbOnyXuXb6C7cy9bZKEfAsujokqsk?usp=sharing

    My RTX 3070 FE is sealed and still in the box. I was planning to use it for myself, but I'd like to get my hands on an RX 6800 XT instead.

    I will NOT sell the card outright until I have my hands on the AMD card. I'm using a weaker card in my system right now until I get the midnight black so the 3070 will remain sealed.

    I also would prefer to do this locally. Local is the Cleveland, OH area.

    submitted by /u/comradetao
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] Noctua L12S [W] Other "big" Low Profile cooler (trade), Paypal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Looking to trade for a cooler that's still low profile, but slightly shorter. (maybe 65mm MAX?)

    EG: a ThermalRight AXP90-53, AXP-100r, l12S ghost edition, something like that with AM4 Brackets. NOT an NH-9x65 or Shuriken 2 though as they do not seem to work in my case well.

    Price is 40 USD Shipped if going that route.

    Time Stamp and Photos :

    https://imgur.com/a/5lGlBtW

    This IS used : I mounted it, went to put the side panel on and it would not close It says its 70mm but when I measure it its about 71mm. Ran it open bench (with a different fan on top) for a week or so. I did not use the thermal compound, or the original fan.

    I'll Ship the l12S out via USPS First class with tracking either way.

    submitted by /u/iNeedsSomeHelp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment