• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Hardware Swap [ITA] [H] Nouvolo Steck + Stack Unit [W] PayPal

    Hardware Swap [ITA] [H] Nouvolo Steck + Stack Unit [W] PayPal


    [ITA] [H] Nouvolo Steck + Stack Unit [W] PayPal

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Pic and Timestamp

    Hi! I'm selling a "second hand" Nouvolo Steck 1.0 (Base) + Stack Unit.

    The base unit has been used for one month, the stack unit has never been used.

    Background story: I've purchased these boxes on February from a previous owner. The first owner used the steck base for one month - the stack unit (and glass panels) was (and still it is) untouched. When I received the package, I just checked everything was fine and put everything back in the boxes (I didn't build a pc because I still had to buy other components).

    Due to the virus outbreak, the itx components I want are out of stock / overpriced, and I can't afford them. I can't keep waiting because I need a PC to work, so I'm going to abandon my "first" itx project.

    Contact me if you are interested. I can provide other pics, of course. I didn't want to take out everything.

    I'd ask 130€ (slightly negotiable) + shipping (it's from 10€ to 25€ within EU).

    Edit: Shipping cost is about 20€ within EU. Otherwise it's > 60€ (rip).

    Payment with paypal G&S.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/sediachecigola
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Full Build (Ryzen 3300X/EVGA 1660Super) [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Edit: A lot of these stories are "great" in a sense. Makes it feel worth doing this, but it's also making it really hard to choose. I do definitely have a top 5 top 10 right now though.


    Hey HWS, kind of a long post here, but looking to give back to someone, please take the time to read this whole post

    Hopefully this works the way I want it to.

    Thank you.

    Doing this as a Local Sale Only

    Timestamp + Pics

    $500 Local

    Local 92881

    Parts

    • Ryzen 3 3300x (New)
    • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite (New)
    • EVGA CLC 280 AIO (Used)
    • EVGA GTX 1660 Super Black (New)
    • 16GB(2x8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws (F4-3600C18D-16GVK) (New)
    • Corsair TX550M (550W 80+ Gold) PSU (Used)
    • 500GB Mushkin ECO3 Sata SSD (Used)
    • 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (Used)
    • SilverStone FARA R1 Case (New)

    It is a fully activated Windows 10, and I have the activation key in the computer so if you want to wipe everything and reinstall windows you can.

    I have fully updated windows and initialized the HDD.

    I have installed the AMD chipset driver, Realtek Audio driver, NVIDIA Graphics Drivers, LAN Drivers, EVGA CLC Driver, EVGA Precision X1, CPU-Z, Google Chrome, Steam

    I have only really used it to run the Firestrike benchmark.

    I paid around $1000 for this build (not giving a pcPartsPicker list because those are BS with prices fluctuating all the time.)

    So I am asking for just about half, a good even $500

    I want this to go to someone who needs it and won't just turn around and resell it.

    I do want to read your stories about why you need this. So either just leave a comment, or comment the normal "PM" and PM me your story if you for some reason don't want anyone else to know.

    Although I will only consider people who have a 6+ month old account or 100+ unfarmed Karma

    I am going to leave this deal up for the weekend and choose the "winner" Sunday night before I sleep

    Also, I put black Vinyl on the EVGA CLC280 because the LED's would turn on sometimes even if I told them to stay off, and they were bright as hell. You can take that off when you get it if you don't like it.

    I'll also leave the good ol' tempered glass plastic peel for the new owner.

    You will also be getting all the boxes and accessories that came with everything. It's not a lot of extra accessories, but it is quite a few boxes that I definitely don't need.




    Extras

    Yeah my username isn't exactly dxRacer, but I still made this ~3 years ago

    Local 92881

    I am willing to drive ~1 hour to meetup/deliver this

    Link to my trades archive

    Have done a number of trades on Reddit, mostly here and /r/AVexchange

    And by all means, ask any other questions if you have them.

    submitted by /u/Draxcer1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Never used Fossil Gen 4 Explorist HR Smart Watch [W] PayPal

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    ★★ still available unless specifically flaired as 'closed' ★★

    PM, not chat.

    timestamp and Photos

    Fossil Gen 4 Explorist smart watch

    https://www.fossil.com/en-us/products/gen-4-smartwatch-explorist-hr-tan-leather/FTW4016.html

    condition

    • open box, pristine like-new condition
    • never used
    • includes original box and materials, charger, Fossil watch, and leather watch band

    asking $80 + shipping



    Please both PM and post in this thread - don't use the chat feature. Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/crispylagoon
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Ryzen 5 3600x [W] Paypal or local cash

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    I've had this cpu for a little over 1 month and felt that it bottlenecked my 2080ti. So I'm looking to sell this in order to buy the 3900x. The cpu has never been overclocked and is in perfect condition. I am looking to sell this for $180 including the amd stock cooler (rgb cpu cooler). I have all the original packaging.

    $180 with shipping included $170 Local, in the Orange County area, willing to meet up.

    If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/3m2AUq7

    SOLD TO u/kimple_john

    submitted by /u/SageThomas15
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] EVGA 2080 Super Black & AMD 3800x [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Have two new parts for sale.

    1.) EVGA 2080 Super Black Edition. Still has EVGA stickers on it. Asking $660 + shipping (should be around $15-$20).

    2.) AMD 3800x. This CPU is new, comes with serial number sticker for warranty. So that means never installed, never powered on. Was going to be used for a build but switched to Intel due to AMD motherboard supply issues. CPU only because it's so much cheaper to ship. I am asking $255 shipped for the 3800x.

    If you want the wraith cooler that comes with it, it will be another $12 due to box and weight of it.

    Gallery:

    https://imgur.com/a/GUsZDuq

    3800x sold to /u/Fluffyox

    submitted by /u/Raynedere
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] Razer Blade Stealth 2019 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Hello friends,

    Looking to sell my Razer Blade Stealth laptop because I am in need of some emergency funds. Was purchased a few months ago and is still in great condition, only a few minor buffs on the top of the laptop. Comes with the laptop, original box, and charging cable.

    specs: i7-8565U, 8GB ram, 256GB ssd

    I will ship using UPS on the next business day after purchase.

    Looking for $850 shipped but open to negotiation

    Timestamps

    PM me if interested.

    submitted by /u/PrinceG_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-ID] [H] AKG N700NCM2 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm hoping to sell an open box but unused set of AKG N700NCM2 headphones.

    Due to the numbskull that placed the shipping label directly on the retail box, the outside packaging is a little rough. However, everything on the inside is new and unworn, with all the factory tape and ties untouched.

    Looking for $145 shipped to CONUS, with reasonable offers considered.

    I've never sold on this specific subreddit, but have many swaps/sales on r/appleswap, r/kitswap and r/applebandmarket.

    Timestamp and pics: https://i.imgur.com/MFH4V7O.jpg

    https://imgur.com/a/8FBg7HJ/

    https://i.imgur.com/gvATgcZ.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/IqNLimz.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/VFxcPqV.jpg

    Happy to send more pics or answer any questions, so please feel free to PM (I use Apollo, so would prefer PM as compared to chat)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mayor_MacCheese
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Linksys Cable Modem & WiFi AC1200 Extender [W] Paypal

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Linksys CM3008 (8x4) Cable Modem - Previously used with Comcast - $14 shipped

    Linksys AC1200 RE6400 WiFi Extender - $28 shipped sold to u/joeklein9

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/nLYaOI4

    https://imgur.com/a/Ix5PNrp

    https://imgur.com/a/vgj7TP9

    Heatware and Ebay feedback under Trader05

    Please comment before PM'ing. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Trader05
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal, local pickup [W] 10 White Corsair ll120 fans, commander pro, RGB hub

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Hey hardware swap,

    I'm doing an all white build in my new o11 XL case so I'm looking to buy 10 white ll120 fans, a commander pro, and Corsair RGB hub.

    Located in the south west Los Angeles area for local pickup.

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/Christolf69
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO][H]paypal[W] GTX 1070ti/1080/1080ti

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    If your card has little to no coil whine somehow slide in my DMs ASAP

    Need a card to hold me over for a bit, recently sold my PC to a friend and I can't justify keeping the 2070s in my new build since I only play Valorant...

    comment before PM

    EDIT: nothing longer than 305mm as I have an Nzxt H1 sorry, going to bed will respond to all offers in the afternoon cheers!

    submitted by /u/sly_2
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] PayPal [W] 1600AF or comparible

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Need a 1600af or similar with a decent cooler.

    submitted by /u/duckwall
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H] PAYPAL [W] 5700/XT,1070 TI,1080, RX 580 NITRO,590

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Looking for one of these cards at a great deal and prefer they have the RGBs for that extra fps. Not in a hurry so ill wait out for potential steals in this sub. Also very interested a Sapphire nitro 5700xt if the price is right.

    submitted by /u/Cheezewiz239
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] Sapphire r9 fury nitro [W] PayPal

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/jpjjEAn Bought off eBay about 6 months ago card was ran in a well ventilated case at low temps, works great even with modern games. Asking 115 obo

    submitted by /u/indianapail32
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] EVGA 2070 Super Black Gaming [W] Paypal / Cash

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Local to Orlando FL: Card was used for a few months, will ship wrapped without box. Asking $425

    Pictures:

    https://imgur.com/a/xuIi7Bs

    EDIT: Sold to /u kuwa-ton

    submitted by /u/mcdonoughdr
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] leafy green spendy money, paypal [W] PS vita

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    Just looking for a good condition PS vita. doesn't have to be hacked or whatever. willing to drop $85-130.

    Thanks for reading. Take care!

    submitted by /u/FrothyCrustyGash
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA][H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Logitech - C922 Pro, Blue Yeti, Good lighting device

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I need the listed devices in my title for video conferencing for remote work and for my remote volunteer work. Please PM me what you have and how much you would like. I'd prefer NIB and/or local first, but beggars can't be choosers in this time.

    submitted by /u/mostnagythingever
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-Ga] [H] Paypal [W] Iphone 8

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    [USA-IN] [H] RAMA WORKS x MassDrop Remedy 01 Spinner [W] PayPal

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    TimeStamp

    Looking for $75 SHIPPED in the US

    more info can be found here

    New to this subreddit but have ~30 trades on r/mechmarket

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/INeedAdvice1995
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AR] [H] PayPal [W] Budget PC Parts

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Moving on to my next pc build and i'm looking for budget pc parts, nothing too crazy just some lower end parts to put together for fun.

    I'm basically interested in everything at the moment: cpu(s), mobo, ram, hdd, ssd, gpu, etc.

    So if you want to offload your parts send me a pm of what you got and i'll see if i can use it. when i say budget i don't mean like $150 for a gpu, like preferably something like an rx 570 8gb or somewhere around that performance. but anyways thanks guys!

    not interested in cases or psus due to shipping expenses!

    submitted by /u/EnzeeOG
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] 500w Power Supply, 2TB HDD

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Local to 31904

    submitted by /u/blxkeekxlb
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] PayPal, drumset, local cash [W] PS4 slim 1tb

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Looking for a slim with controller. Games are negotiable, but not necessary. Looking to spend around $200.

    submitted by /u/mysecondpost
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] X-55 HOTAS and Thrustmaster T150 Pro 3-pedal [W] PayPal

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I have a bundle, because shipping is $80 just for the pedals, that I would like to get out of my garage to fund new hobbies.

    Both of these items have been lightly used by an adult. I'm one of those people that buy something just to try it, my wife hates it lol I have them packaged up already as a prior sale fell through.

    Would like $330 for the package.

    submitted by /u/jumpingbeaner
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Oculus Quest 128GB + Go QuestVR Halo Strap + More [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I have for sale my 128GB Oculus Quest. It's 2 months old and Adult owned from a non-smoking household. It will come with:

    • Go Quest VR Halo Strap V3 (Extremely comfortable, takes the pressure off the front heavy device)
    • Original Headstrap
    • Original Cable (Can now be used for Oculus Link)
    • Controllers
    • Box + Go QuestVR box
    • AMVR comfort Strap for original Headstrap
    • Extra back comfort strap

    Works perfectly fine. Asking $580 Shipped or $550 Local to 90065

    PM only, no chat

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/nellj21
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Black Noctua NF-A15, NF-B9, Chromax Cover, Semi/ Fully Modular PSU

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Looking for

    x2 Noctua Chromax NF-A15 fans

    x1 Noctua NF-A9/B9 fan

    x1 Set of white Noctua Chromax Covers for D15

    x1 Semi/ Fully Modular PSU 500+ watts

    Please comment before pm'ing and have timestamps on hand.

    Local is South Texas. Exact location can be asked

    submitted by /u/Marquis44
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H]Verified Paypal[W]Oculus quest 64gb open box

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/Vypp4oW I also have a ducky mini 2 silent red for sale but have to do it later today with original box and barely used Selling quest for 435 obo shipped or I can do local And maybe ducky 105 shipped Obo

    submitted by /u/Sexyboi0724
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment