• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CT][H] Local Cash [W] RTX 3060 TI

    Hardware Swap [USA-CT][H] Local Cash [W] RTX 3060 TI


    [USA-CT][H] Local Cash [W] RTX 3060 TI

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Really miss playing games with my friends. my budget is around $600-800 for a 3060 TI - 3070

    Local is 06517. can drive up the an hour and half to meet.

    submitted by /u/PearPoetByAStream
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] BNIB Ps5 disc & digi, Xbox [W] Cash Local

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/liP8I65

    You must read to the end, thank you.

    Hope everyone is already getting into their long weekend!

    A.) 2 Playstation 5 disc - $530*

    B.) Playstation 5 digital - $425

    C.) Xbox Series X - $530

    *please note visible tear on bottom of the playstation box in front

    The price is item + NJ tax - I rounded down for convenience. All are brand new in box.

    I will not be selling to someone who has participated in selling their items at open market value. I will be scrolling through your post history. If you can somehow prove your true intentions for wanting the Ps5/Xbox all the better. I want to get these into hands of gamers.

    If you are underage, you need a guardian. I will only deal with your guardian.

    If my buyer is handicapped & would not mind proving it, I will drive the extra mile to meet you as reasonably close as I can. That said, I will not be going into NYC. Any meet-up location will be a public location. Ideally, I would like if you opened the brand new item(s) in front of me. Further if you prefer I stick around while you check it out, just let me know.

    You need to give me some idea as to your location.

    My zip: 08558

    Be sure to leave comment on this post before DM'ing me. No instant messaging/chat please.

    I haven't done many trades here, but all have been great. Please check my post history &/or reach out to my buyers. All trades so far have been local. I may consider shipping with someone you has confirmed trades. If I go that route, I would prefer to do ground shipping with UPS, as to its the cheapest option (I've found). My goal is to not stack item, shipping + PP's g&s fees that end up being equivalent to scalper prices. I would also ask your experience in helping me figure out the final price, as to this is all new territory for me.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Prolonged_Exposure
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL [W] PayPal OR Razer Huntsman Mini 60%

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Looking for either $130 shipped or (preferably) a Razer Huntsman Mini in good condition.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/HVfG7f1

    Excellent condition, no visible cosmetic imperfections. Comes with pudding keycaps.

    PM for any questions.

    submitted by /u/ContentStructure
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H]Asus Strix 1070 [W] Local cash, PayPal

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I have a asus strix 1070 for sale. Big boy trifan. Looking for $300 local or $325 shipped [SOLD]

    Local is North Dallas metroplex

    pictures

    submitted by /u/jbleezy23
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DE][H] BNIB EVGA 3060 Ti XC LHR (08G-P5-3663-KL) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Hey Swappers! Got this 3060 ti XC last week for a friend's first PC build, but ended up going for a 3070 instead for the extra oomph. It's brand new in box, both seals are intact and I will send an invoice in the package for warranty purposes.

    Time stamps showing intact seals: https://imgur.com/a/iHn8bHt

    Price: $750 PayPal Goods and Services shipped and insured to your door anywhere within the continental 48, AK/HI are on the table but will need a bit of extra negotiation.

    Due to recent rise in covid, I will only be shipping at this time, thank you. Please comment first and then PM, if you are on mobile, here is the link to compose a PM to me:

    https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=Solie_DerpWaffel

    I will be ignoring chats and pm's without comments. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    submitted by /u/Solie_DerpWaffel
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] OLOy WarHawk RGB 16GB, Sony WF-1000XM3 (AS IS) [W] Paypal

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Hello guys, looking to sell or trade items.

    1. OLOy WarHawk RGB 16GB | Brand New | Sealed - $80 shipped | $70 Local OBO
    2. Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds | AS IS - $60 Shipped - $50 Local OBO
      1. Right earbud randomly stops outputting sound, the touch controls work all the time.

    New Timestamps:

    1. OLOy WarHawk RGB 16GB
    2. Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds

    Old Timestamps: (I realized I put up the username for my old account, no wonder nobody bit!)

    1. OLOy WarHawk RGB 16GB
    2. Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds | 2

    If you have any questions or want more timestamps, let me know.

    submitted by /u/Both_Ask_2579
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H]New 3090 FE [W] Local Only, Cash

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Have a 3090 fe that I obtained during the Best Buy drop in July. New but I opened it as one of the seal was coming apart when I picked it up from BB.

    Still haven't received a local offer on the GPU, not entirely comfortable shipping the item as I am new to r/hardwareswap and am uncomfortable on the process with such an expensive item.

    Looking for $1950 for the 3090. Local OBO also willing to trade for a 3080 or a 3070/3060TI not looking for LHR though.

    Local to north Denver metro area, willing to meet up at a bank or police station in that area.

    Happy to provide additional proof of the card and happy to stick it into a rig to provide any proof necessary that it is fully functional as I know my Karma is low without trades.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/3rryd4y1mbuff3r1n
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Gigabyte GTX 1050TI [W] PayPal

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Was used in my Dad's PC, which was web browsing.

    https://imgur.com/a/6uZJ74h

    $100 Shipped to the continental US by way of USPS flat rate box

    SOLD

    submitted by /u/yourboycharliebrown
    [link] [comments]

    [GBR] [H] Nintendo Switch [W] Paypal

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Hi There,

    I'm Have a Banned/Hacked Switch, and i would like to sell it.

    Info: I Used the Switch for Emulating and Other things, its 32GB its Serial Numeber is (XAJ70012054827).

    Timestamp

    Price: £90 Or Higher

    Info: I will include it in the box with its power cord and Dock.

    Info2: the SD card is + £10

    submitted by /u/Denzel09
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] A lot of Sony WH-910N Noise Cancelling Headphones [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    timestamp

    Hello, I am trying to get get rid of my inventory. For sale today is a lot of Sony WH-910 NC Headphones. They are in like-new condition and will come with original accessories including the carrying case, charger, and audio cable. Box may have some damage. Price is $60 shipped or $50 Local. Bundles will be discounted. Headphones will be shipped via priority mail. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

    Sony WH-910n NC Headphones Available $60 Shipped/ $50 local

    7 Sold so far.

    Local to Atlanta. Comment before PM. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ItsLegendary27
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] Strix GTX 1080 [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Upgraded so I no longer need. Single owner never mined on or overclocked.

    425.00

    Pm before message

    Local to 18974

    timestam0

    submitted by /u/Densai33
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] PayPal G&S [W] Used 3090/3080/3060 + BNIB 3060

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    As the title says, I'm looking for a used 3090/3080/3060 with a transferable warranty and also BNIB 3060s.

    Don't really care about brand, as long as it fulfills the previous description and the budget below.

    I am willing to pay somewhere around the following prices shipped to 33166:

    Used 3090 - 2000

    Used 3080 - 1350

    Used 3060 - 550

    BNIB 3060 - 610

    I am open to offers as well, but to be honest and not waist your time, I can't pay much more than listed for any model.

    Please comment before PMing, won't reply otherwise.

    Wish you all a great weekend!

    submitted by /u/jasonvazdel
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] G.SKILL F4-3866C18D-8GTZ 16GB RAM [W] Cash PayPal

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Up for sale Trident Z DDR4-3866MHz CL18-22-22-42 1.35V 16GB (4x4GB).

    $100

    PICS

    Perfect working condition.

    Local cash preferred, PayPal and shipping will be considered if there's no local interest.

    submitted by /u/KrezanutyPun
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] Cash or Paypal [W] Any half-decent GPU

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    GPU on my PC crapped out a few weeks ago, so I've been using my mom's mac pro to do my schoolwork, and I just can't wait for one to come in stock at MSRP anymore. I'm looking for anything for around $150-200.

    I can meet within an hour of Atlanta if local.

    Sold.

    submitted by /u/plzmakemeMD
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Gigabyte Aorus X570 Ultra Motherboard [W] PayPal

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. This motherboard is brand new in box and has never been used. Price on Amazon/Newegg is currently $310.

    Price: $270 shipped to the lower 48 states

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/l77T6rl

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tech-Nickal
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] PayPal [W] Decent-High End Last Gen GPU

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    CLOSED

    So looking to upgrade from my gtx 970. Want something high ish tier. Looking at rtx 2060 / 2070. Also interested in 1080 / 1080 ti. Not looking to buy 30 series

    Only willing to buy from those with a couple trades already

    Willing to spend up to 600$ USD shipped CONUS, price varies on what you got let me know, thanks!

    CLOSED

    submitted by /u/CheekiPosts
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-UT][H] EVGA 2080 Super KO B-Stock [W] Paypal, Cash

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I am selling EVGA 2080 Super KO B-Stock. I initially got this for a fun/extra build. Funny enough the next week Best Buy had their drop and i was able to get a better alternative. The card ran fine for the 5 days that i had it in the system, it was never overclocked on or mined. I purchased it on August 17th and has not been registered. Card will come with the normal 1 year b-stock warranty. It will also come with a EVGA power link BNIB.

    I am not interested in trades at this time. I am only looking to break even, see details below.

    - Local meet (84404) = purchase price ($723)

    - Shipping = purchase price ($723) plus shipping (Depends on locale Est. $35 w/ insurance to east coast) and 1/2 the paypal fees( est. $12) Total est. $770 or OBO.

    Let me know if there are questions.

    Time stamp

    submitted by /u/cside90
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] FormD T1 Black

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    I am looking for a FormD t1 in Black

    Building my first sfx pc

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Misty0811
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] 2 week old Bose Quietcomfort 35 II [W] "quiet" mechanical keyboard, open to other trades.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    I bought these about 2 weeks ago. I did not realize how much I rely on being able to hear what is going on around my house from my office, so I'm going to be sticking with my sennheiser headphones that are open back. I also do not travel enough to justify keeping them for airplanes, etc. They are basically brand new and I paid just over $300. Open to trades, really wanting a "quiet" mechanical keyboard with lubed linear switches if at all possible.

    pics: https://imgur.com/a/DlItJI3

    submitted by /u/Pretty_Cool_Guy77
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] EVGA GTX 980ti, EVGA 970 SSC, H115i GTX 280mm AIO, Kraken G12, EVGA fully modular 550w PSU [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Timestamp Album

    Quick reference guide to sold items: 980ti -- Sold

    Good morning! Time to do a little spring fall cleaning.

    EVGA 970 SSC -- $180. Nothing special and works great. Just collecting dust in its bag at this point.

    EVGA 980ti -- SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE TO u/ShadowwVFX$280 and I'll throw in the EVGA PowerLink. Used to run the Kraken G12 on it with an H55 but later abandoned this setup due to size constraints for my LAN pc. Used arctic silver when replacing the heatsink. Minor scuff on the backplate.

    Both for $430. Will accept bundle proposals as well.

    Kraken G12 -- $30 -- Installed a Noctua redux fan onto it but will also include original NZXT fan. Could also include copper shims. Also includes a GPU PWM fan adapter.

    EVGA SuperNova 550GA Model 220-GA-0550-RX -- Looking for $65. I think I got this as an impulsive B-Stock sale. Paid like $73 for it and never even opened the bag with the cables. Only took out of the bubble wrap to photograph. Never mounted, never run in a machine.

    H1115i GTX -- $50 -- Amazing 280mm AIO. Ran this guy for maybe a year or two. No fans included. Fins still seem all straight... tried to always take immaculate condition of this, save for some dust. Will not ship in original packaging. All hardware should be included in that bag. Minor discoloration on the copper plate but feels perfectly smooth.

    Also have some various other odds and ends... mismatched stock fans (mostly Corsair), couple of stock Ryzen heatsinks (stealth and spire). Old GPUs/motherboards (8800GT, fx 5300, etc.). Please just ask for pictures if interested in anything like that.

    Always open to offers and any questions about items. Please let me know if you need a more specific photo and I'll get it right over to ya.

    submitted by /u/palenkit
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - TX] [H] PayPal [W] 3060ti, 3070

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Hello all, building a gaming rig and need a GPU to finish it off. Want a 3060ti or 3070 but my budget won't let me go over $700 shipped (I know this is on the lower side for a 3070 but just hoping lol). If you're willing to sell me one for asking price I will glad buy today. Comment before PM!

    submitted by /u/HitchHitchens
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] EVGA RTX 2080 XC Black Edition, i7-10700k + Z490 Aorus Master, Z590 Aorus Elite AX, Sliger Cerberus X, DDR4 RAM (B-Die), CoolerMaster AIO, Samsung 960 Evo 500GB [W] PayPal

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    EVGA RTX 2080 Super XC Black Edition - B-Stock, used, no issues.

    • $625 Shipped

    i7-10700k + Z490 Aorus Ultra - Used, no issues, motherboard comes with WiFi antenna and I/O shield (pre-attached)

    • $375 Shipped

    Z590 Aorus Elite AX - Used, comes with WiFi Antenna, SATA cables, pre-attached I/O

    • $145 Shipped

    Sliger Cerberus X Case - Slate, 8/10 overall condition with a couple of paint dings

    • $125 local pickup

    32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3333Mhz CL16 B-Die DDR4 (2x16GB)

    • $155 Shipped

    16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200Mhz CL16 (2x8GB)

    • $60 Shipped

    Cooler Master ML240L 240mm AIO - used, comes with 2 Scythe fans and only Intel mounting hardware

    • $35 Shipped

    Samsung 960 Evo 500GB NVMe SSD

    • $45 Shipped

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/terrehsquad
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] GIGABYTE 3090 GAMMING-OC 24G[W] Verified PayPal

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    I have a Gigabyte gaming OC 3090 for sale. Originally purchased on Newegg business. Not enough time right now to enjoy it.

    Looking to sell this item local for $1850.00 OBO. Will entertain shipping of label provided by the buyer: must have signitaure required and fully insured.

    Timestamps.

    Notes: original box and papers. Will only ship (if we agree to it) to verified PayPal address.

    submitted by /u/LukkyStrike1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] EVGA 3060ti XC [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    An unopened EVGA 3060ti XC (LHR) from EVGA queue; card is not registered yet.

    $685 Local (13760)

    $725 Shipped


    Pricing based on recent subreddit sales, feel free to send offers, local takes priority.

    Comment before PM.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/Actechma
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Modded NZXT Phantom 530 Case with Cooler Master Vertical GPU Mount [W] Cash Local ATX

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/c4cZWxd

    I'm looking to get $50.

    This is a NZXT Phantom 530 Case with original hardware, fans, packaging. It comes with a cooler-master vertical GPU mount with riser cable. However, the vertical GPU mount required cutting some of PCI support cross-bars shown in the timestamp. As such, this case is not suited for setups with multiple PCI-E devices, but will work great for anyone who wants to show off their GPU. Want to stay local around Austin, TX.

    submitted by /u/huquad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment