• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-NY] [H] PayPal [W] RTX 3080 / RTX 3060ti

    Hardware Swap [USA-NY] [H] PayPal [W] RTX 3080 / RTX 3060ti


    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal [W] RTX 3080 / RTX 3060ti

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I've sold my rtx 2070 in hopes of using the money to buy either one of these cards, 3 months of playing on intergrated graphics on my CPU. I realized it isn't going to happen. So going to try my luck on here

    My budget is 500-1000 Willing to stretch it a bit if the deal is good. Pms only and your upvote would be appreciated 😃

    submitted by /u/Motor_Fail7086
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Motherboards, AIO Coolers, Power Supplies, Memory, Peripherals, SSDs, Threadripper 3970X Build [W] PayPal

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Here is the remaining stuff from the sales I posted a few days ago. If something shows up in the timestamps and isn't listed, it has been sold.

    1. To make things easier on everyone, all prices are firm. If you want an item, please include your Paypal address in your message to reduce the number of back-and-forth messages.
    2. I will combo discount these items, but that generally means taking off shipping costs, so maybe ~$7-$15 per item bundled. Don't expect that if you buy two things one of them will suddenly be free. If you want to take 5 or more items off my hands, we can have a discussion about additional discounts.
    3. All item prices include shipping to CONUS. AK/HI/CAN shipping is available, but is additional
    4. All items will be shipped by end of weekend. Your shipping info will be updated in your Paypal.
    5. Many of these items are review samples, and as such do not have warranties. Most of them would be outside of the standard warranty period anyway. They all are in very very good condition and have been used sparingly, if at all. I run a PC hardware YouTube channel and most of this stuff just sits on my shelf.

    FULL 3970X SYSTEM - TIMESTAMPS $4800 shipped, $4600 local (21771)

    This has been my full time editing system for about a year. It works wonderfully and has no issues, crashes, overheating etc. I am just downsizing and this is too large. I will be removing all of the storage from the system, as well as 4 of the 8 memory modules. Everything else will be sold as a package, as is, no parting out. The system will be drained for shipping. I will need to take a few days to prep it, I need to build myself a replacement system. This is what you'll get:

    • AMD Threadripper 3970X
    • MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio
    • ASUS ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming motherboard
    • G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4x16GB DDR4 3600 (CL 16)
    • Lian Li O-11 DXL (white) - front facing RGB strip does not work
    • Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 1200w
    • Lian LI Unifan (white) x6
    • EKWB 360mm radiator x2
    • EKWB/Lian Li Distro w/ pump
    • EKWB Velocity Threadripper block
    • Phanteks fittings
    • Cables by Ensourced Customs (Includes additional 3x8 pin PCIe)
    • 7" System info screen
    • Terrible cable management

    COOLERS - TIMESTAMPS

    • Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT $110
    • Deepcool Captain 360EX White RGB $80
    • Inwin SR36 $100
    • Inwin SR36 Pro $110
    • Enermax Liqmax III ARGB $40
    • Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro TR4 $50

    MOTHERBOARDS - TIMESTAMPS TIMESTAMPS

    • Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Ultra $200
    • ASUS ROG Strix B550-A Gaming $130
    • ASUS Prime A320M-K (MATX) $50
    • Gigabyte X570 Gaming X $125

    MEMORY - TIMESTAMPS

    Sets will not be broken up. Timing info in timestamps

    • Thermaltake ToughRAM (white) DDR4 4000 8GBx2 $110
    • Crucial Ballistix Max DDR4 4000 8GBx4 $275
    • PNY XLR8 RGB DDR4 3200 8GBx2 $90
    • PNY XLR8 RGB DDR4 3200 8GBx2 $90

    STORAGE - TIMESTAMPS

    • Team T-Force Delta Max 500GB SATA 2.5" $50

    KEYBOARDS - TIMESTAMPS

    • Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile (low pro red) $120
    • Corsair K100 RGB (Opto-Mech) $170

    PERIPHERALS - TIMESTAMPS

    • Finalmouse Ninja Air58 (Cherry Blossom) mouse $200
    • Corsair Dark Core RGB SE mouse $60
    • Corsair Nightsword RGB mouse $50
    • Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE Headset $150
    submitted by /u/BPS_Customs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] Gigabyte RTX 3060 [W] Xbox Series X Local Trade

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Looking to trade a BNIB Gigabyte RTX 3060 graphics card for a BNIB Xbox Series X. Local trade at police station. (44221) Also offering $560 cash for the Xbox if you aren't interested in the graphics card.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/vKbN66n

    I've been trying to find an Xbox Series X for my friend's birthday and I'm running out of time! Getting desperate so I'm putting off a PC build for a while :)

    submitted by /u/HighTimelord
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H]PayPal, Local Cash [W] RTX 3060ti/3070 FE

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    The person in front of me got the last card for Best Buy drop. Looking to get one of these cards at a fair price so I can finally build my first computer. Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/roryshoereddits
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA] [H] EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Black [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Davenport, IA (52806) local

    EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Black for sale.

    Light gaming, runs excellent.

    EVGA Warranty: 515 days left (as of 8/26/2021).

    Original box. No cables included.

    Looking to sale local for cash, willing to meet in Davenport or Iowa City.

    Asking $540.00

    https://imgur.com/a/0XnpziS

    submitted by /u/KursedBeyond
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    HP Spectre x360 -13t Convertible (2-in-1) Laptop

    i7-8565U, 256GB NVMe SSD, 16GB RAM, 13 in. 4K IPS Touchscreen, Backlit Keyboard, Intel Integrated Graphics

    Purchased in August 2019 from HP, used for about 9 months of college work, been sitting pretty much unused for most of the pandemic. In great condition since it had a DBrand skin covering the back and the bit under the keyboard, until I removed it for this reselling to show the condition of the areas it covered. No scratches that I've noticed besides some scuffs on the sides of the casing. Comes with original accessories, including the pen (clip broke off at some point, but comes with two replacement tips), the laptop sleeve, charger, and original boxes, as well as a back up pen.

    Asking $725 OBO. Would also trade for a recent iPad Pro or iPad Air with an Apple Pen.

    submitted by /u/N8iiv
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KY] [H] EVGA 3080 FTW3 [W] PayPal, Local cash

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Good day everyone. I just bought this card off another redditor and decided it's too much power for me and I'm gonna go for something else. I paid $1285 shipped. It's BNIB and LHR.

    Can ship out today with 2 day priority mail

    Asking 1200 local cash edit: local is 41071 1250 shipped with insurance and PayPal G&S

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/NFakaIk

    Sold to u/phantomninjalol for $1200 shipped

    submitted by /u/KingSheff
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] EVGA 3080ti XC3 [W] PayPal G&S

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    timestamps

    Picked up one of these from queue and one locally. No chat.

    New. $1550 shipped. Trade history here on hardwareswap would be great.

    Or you can wait for all the FE's to drop here. Good luck!

    -edit- took a chance and sold for asking to u/facedefiance. Thanks for the interest.

    submitted by /u/enjoytheunstable
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] 3080Ti FE [W] 3070Ti FE + PayPal.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I just got a brand new 3080Ti off of the Best Buy drop and would like to downgrade to a 3070Ti. I would just like the difference in MSRP, $600. I am in El Paso, TX.Timestamp

    submitted by /u/FriandlyBacon
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] 3090 FE [W] 3090, 3080 + cash/PayPal

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I got this at the BestBuy drop this morning but I had wanted a 3080. Depending on your model the money on your side will change. I would do msrp difference, but in my opinion many cards are over valued based on msrp such as the zotac cards. If you have a 3090 Aorus master, evga ftw3, or other I would also trade for that plus money on my side. https://imgur.com/a/PTYqhG4

    submitted by /u/catkart
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AR][H] PayPal [W] RTX 3080, RTX 3070

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Looking to buy 1 of each. 1 is for me, 1 is for the girlfriend. I dont care if it's LHR. I prefer FE on the 3080 but if you have one you're willing to sell I'm probably willing to buy it. I've been trying for a year. I'm giving up trying to get in on one of these drops. Willing to pay over MSRP but not double MSRP like Ebay has them for.

    submitted by /u/VNG_Wkey
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H]PayPal [W] RTX 3060ti/3070 FE

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    5 people were infront of me at BestBuy when they ran out of cards so figured I'd try here.

    Looking for a 3060ti or 3070 to upgrade my old 1060 6gb thats starting to run hot.

    Edit: I'm open to other cards as well that offer a similar jump in performance, but prefer 3060/3070 or an AMD equivalent

    submitted by /u/Mnkeyqt
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] SeaSonic 750W Focus Plat PSU [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I have a SeaSonic platinum 750W FOCUS PSU. I purchased this 9 months ago and used it for about 3 months until I bumped up wattage for my newer GPU. Comes with all cables. Fully Modular. Super quiet and runs cool. My newer one is same model just more wattage, amazing PSU!

    Asking $90, buyer pays shipping.

    Timestamp: https://i.imgur.com/wPPJZLh.jpg

    submitted by /u/ssssound
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] AMD Ryzen 5950x CPU [W] PayPal, cash

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Repost

    I have one last unused bnib 5950x for sale, asking $700 shipped, OBO.

    Shipped from 46220, comment first, no chat please.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/kngspace
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H] EVGA 3070 TI XC3 Ultra, Paypal [W] RTX 3080 (FE,EVGA)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    timestamp for the ti: https://imgur.com/a/sygJaHl

    Interested in a FE or EVGA 3080, willing to trade my card plus $200-$250 for a 3080, or pay up to $1200-$1225 ish for FE or EVGA Card

    Comment before a PM.

    Local is 28723, Cullowhee NC

    submitted by /u/soundthesam
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] BNIB EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra LHR [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    EDIT: Sold for asking.

    Brand new, sealed EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming LHR (EVGA 10G-P5-3897-KL) from the queue.

    Asking $1250 shipped (UPS, signature required) or $1200 local cash (Sarasota FL 34239).

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/d9104Rz

    Comment before PM. No chats please.

    submitted by /u/lostsupper
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI][H] Paypal [W] GT710

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    I sold my GT710 on here a few days ago, and as luck would have it I need one now. Nothing fancy, just need to boot and config a Ryzen based server that will run headless 99.9% of the time. $25

    submitted by /u/BrassEnthusiast1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H] MSI Gaming X RTX 3060, Ryzen 5 4650G PowKiddy RGB10 Max [W] PayPal, Local

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Hello all!

    I am selling a few gently used parts to pare down by PC building collection

    [$680] Open Box MSI Gaming X RTX 3060: I purchased this locally new and verified everything was working. Practically new, decided I need to save some money and keep my current GPU.

    Timestamp: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWz3WcD

    [$215] Ryzen 5 4650g: Recently purchased from a fellow redditor but decided to go with a SBC for my use case. Includes CPU and sticker only. (Repost from my old thread as the sale fell through)

    Timestamp: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWwpihC

    [$125] RGB 10 Max (Black): Like new includes box, manual, charging cable, does not include micro sd card as it was lost on the train :( (I recommend a custom FW, I was using RetroOz)

    Timestamp: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWz3WuN

    Will sell to lower 48 USA only (also have 100% ebay feedback). I have also sold on r/Hardwareswap and r/Watchexchange all with positive feedback. Verified PayPal only, shipping from 27502 via USPS. All prices include shipping.

    submitted by /u/ncstateguy
    [link] [comments]

    [AUS] [H] PayPal [W] Finalmouse Achilles

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Not sure if these have been shipped or not yet but looking for the above. I know this is mainly a conus sub but just figured I'd try my luck.

    Thank you for listening to my ted talk.

    submitted by /u/x2trolololol
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] paypal, [W] 3080 FE

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! Looking for the founders edition card for around 1400$ used or new. Prefer local if possible. Also have a bnib 3070 FE if you are interested in downgrading. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/brucevaynes
    [link] [comments]

    [CYP] [H] Gigabyte 3060 AORUS x2 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Hello. Today unfortunately i have to sell my almost new 3060's.

    This is a repost,i didnt sell any of the cards yesterday so im posting again,selling for lower.

    I dont have time to retake the timestamp pics.

    For personal reasons i have to let go of them,i own them less than 2 months.

    I can ship worldwide tracked,and and with safety insurance.

    Selling each for 520$ All in.

    Timestamp and tagged photos:https://imgur.com/gallery/LhN7F6J

    PayPal invoice only. Thank you all

    submitted by /u/Sekki00
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA] [H] Smash edition Nintendo Switch with mint screen, Animal Crossing NH, 128GB SD [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Located in New Orleans.

    $195 shipped to continental US. Screen is mint and always had a protector on it. Took it off because it was scratched and didn't want it to mess up the pictures. Missing kickstand, charger, dock, box. I've been charging it with my phone charger. Joycons work perfectly with no drift at all.

    Animal Crossing NH is included via cartridge.

    Timestamps!

    submitted by /u/Kriszillla
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] 1080p, 144hz, 24", IPS Monitor.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Local to 30909, would like to spend around $150. Shoot me offers!

    submitted by /u/k0ka2
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] iPad Pro 11" 2018 256 GB w/ Magic Keyboard and Smart Folio case and screen protector, iPad Mini 4 128 GB WiFi + Cellular w/ Folio Case [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    For sale:

    • iPad Pro 11" 2018 256 GB w/ cases and screen protector, mint physical condition with brand new screen protector, comes with 30W original Apple charger, Magic keyboard case with trackpad, and Apple Smart Folio case - $700 shipped OBO

    • iPad Mini 4 128 GB WiFi + Cellular w/ Folio Case, minor physical wear and tear, screen in great condition, very good battery life, can be connected to cellular data plan - $200 shipped OBO

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/1CSVsci

    submitted by /u/MisterFreek
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VT] [H] 2080Ti B stock, Alienware 3090/R12 [W] Local cash, Paypal.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello! I have am EVGA black 2080Ti B-stock, and an Alienware R12 with a 3090 and i9 11900kf (or just the gpu) for sale.

    2080Ti was purchased in April, let a friend borrow it while we hunted for a 3080 for him. Now being used in my Egpu enclosure, looking to sell for $700 local (firmish) or $850 shipped. Need extensive trade history for me to consider shipping. There is a non transferrable warranty on it until April, but I would be happy to help with RMA issues if anything comes up. Card has been working flawlessly.

    Alienware R12. This is a replacement unit for an R11 I purchased back in December with extended warranty with on site repair after remote diagnosis. Warranty goes tilll Dec 2024. If you buy the whole PC I can transfer the warranty. I paid $3500 for the PC from Micro Center before tax and warranty, I would let it go for $3000 Local only for entire PC. Would consider offers on just the GPU too. Edit: fixed typo

    Edit: PM only no chats!

    Thanks so much for looking and I hope yall have an awesome day!

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/yYlu3wE

    Edit: review on Alienware/ Dell 3090 Sometimes Dell Actually Tries: Dell RTX 3090 Review, Tear-Down, & Benchmarks - YouTube

    submitted by /u/drewpy36
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment