• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CT] [H] EVGA 3070 TI FTW3 [W] Local Cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-CT] [H] EVGA 3070 TI FTW3 [W] Local Cash


    [USA-CT] [H] EVGA 3070 TI FTW3 [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    $850

    Looking to sell a lightly used 3070 TI. Didn't really want this card but it was the only thing I could get ahold of. A week after I bought it I managed to grab a 3080 TI through the EVGA queue. Just looking to get back what I paid for this card (about $850 after taxes and shipping)

    Local is 06066

    submitted by /u/Dry_Screen_6589
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H] i7 10700k, rtx 3070, 16gb ram build [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    80487 zip code

    • CPU: Intel Core i7 10700KF 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo Boost), 8-Core 16-Thread
    • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB (Brand May Vary)
    • Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z490-P (WIFI) ATX Motherboard
    • RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz (2x8GB)
    • SSD: 1TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD
    • CPU Cooler: RGB AIO 240MM Liquid Cooling
    • PSU: 750W 80 Plus Gold
    • Case: Rosewill SPECTRA D100 ATX Mid Tower With Tempered Glass Case
    • WiFi: Yes
    • Bluetooth: Yes
    • VR Ready: Yes
    • Peripherals: No Keyboard and Mouse included
    • Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (free upgrade to Windows 11 upon release)‍👉check ABS computers with Windows 10 Pro
    • Dimension: 18.50" x 8.27" x 17.32"

    recently bought this build from newegg, but im getting shipped out to the military soon and dont have a use for it anymore. would prefer to not part this out, but if the offer is good enough i will.

    I still have the original receipt from newegg with purchase date. very light use on the machine, some league of legends and warzone. only had it for about 3 months

    looking to get $1500 OBO

    https://imgur.com/a/z460YBR

    submitted by /u/0666627
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NH] [H] ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3090 White Edition [W] the regular 3090 STRIX

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://i.imgur.com/wOc5UWu.jpg

    I got my hands on a white 3090 Strix and love this card, only problem is I have a build with all regular color ASUS ROG parts that match the regular Strix. My card is basically new, I've seated it and played games for a few days, looking to trade for a regular one. Would want the difference in MSRP in cash. Local trades only, I can travel anywhere in New England to meet.

    submitted by /u/xGettold
    [link] [comments]

    [GBR] [H] PS5 [W] XBOX SERIES X

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Since Microsoft Flight SIM is coming out on Xbox Series X in two more days I've been really bored with using my PS5 since there isn't a lot of PS5 games coming out anytime soon, I'll happily trade my PS5 for someone's Xbox Series X (as long as it's operating and working perfectly)

    http://imgur.com/gallery/wl3Z8NB

    submitted by /u/FeministDan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Ps5 (Playstation 5) BNIB MSRP [W] Cash Local

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/K3Yy9dV

    Happy Saturday All!

    I have one BNIB Playstation5 for $530, looking for a good home.

    I will not be selling to someone who has participated in selling their items at open market value. I will be scrolling through your post history. If you can somehow prove your true intentions for wanting the Ps5, all the better. Be creative I guess.

    If my buyer is handicapped & would not mind proving it, I will drive the extra mile to meet you as reasonably close as I can. That said, I will not be going into NYC. Any meet-up location will be a public location. Ideally, I would like if you opened the brand new item(s) in front of me. Further if you prefer I stick around while you check it out, just let me know.

    Be sure to leave comment on this post before DM'ING me.

    My Zip: 08558

    I'm free almost anytime right now.

    I haven't done many trades here, but all have been great. Please check my post history &/or reach out to my buyers.

    For my people who ask me regardless of what I put in the title:

    I will not ship, this is cash only.

    * 6.25.2021 12:22AM - First, I closed the post. A schedule is in the works for a meet-up. If it falls through (& it has in the past) I will move on to the next person.

    Second, Holy poop, thank you for the awards. Thank you to those who took the time to read my post. Thank you to all of you who also sell at MSRP.

    Third, my inbox is swamped. I know there are messages I did not get to personally reply to- its been a long day.

    6.25.2021 12:56AM - Agreed for Monday exchange, time TBD.

    submitted by /u/Prolonged_Exposure
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] paypal [W] usb drawing pad

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Looking for a drawing pad that connects to a computer.

    submitted by /u/wazman2222
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] MSI 3060 Ventus 2X [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    I have the MSI 3060 Ventus 2X that is not NIB; however, it was seated for less than 3 days but I just managed to grab the 6800XT and plan to swap cards. No mining. Hardest I pushed it was for a few hours of Overwatch.

    Asking Price: $600 (+shipping)

    Local to Boston; happy to meet locals in the Seaport / Boston area

    Time stamp

    submitted by /u/Lwyr-Up
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] 3060 Ti / i7 11700 PC [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Brand new, never powered on Dell XPS 8940 Gaming PC with an i7-11700, 32GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD and of course that sweet RTX 3060 Ti! Pictures provided of box because it's brand new.

    Local price: $1200 (MSRP is $1900) Will meet anywhere within an hour of DC or pretty much all of MD.

    timestamps

    Shipped $1350

    submitted by /u/Outrageous_Map5262
    [link] [comments]

    [NLD][H] Oculus quest 2 + link, Sim Lab GT1-Evo + Ltec Seat [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Selling the following:

    Oculus Quest 2 + Link - Excellent condition, only used a handful of times. €250 shipped to EU

    Sim Lab GT1-Evo + Ltec pro plus racing seat - Excellent condition, used for ~8 months. Moving so I need to get rid of it. Price negotiable, mostly interested in finding someone I can meet locally to sell to. Located in northern NL. €150 picked up

    https://imgur.com/a/3jDr98p

    submitted by /u/Nom_nom1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Budget computer parts: MSI GTX960, Intel i5 4460, Corsair 8gb DDR3 Ram [W] PayPal/Local Cash/Ender3 3D printer

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    My car broke down and as such I'm selling some of my computer parts to help fix it. They're older gen stuffs but still works perfectly. Will consider trading everything for an Ender3 V1 lol. Local to 92064

    [GPU] $120

    MSI GTX 960 - Been sitting on my shelf for a year. Used lightly for 2 years before that. Never mined on.

    [CPU] $50

    Intel i5 4460 - Same conditions as the GPU. Cleaned off thermal paste and put in a clamshell.

    [Ram] $20

    Corsair Vengance 8gb DDR3 Ram - Got this from my cousin when he upgraded to DDR4. Been sitting on the shelf for 2 years.

    Will toss in a free 2gb DDR3 stick, making it 10gb total.

    Can provide discount for pick ups and bundles.

    Stampy

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/myanngo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV] [H] IDOBAO ID84 w/box whites & liner under PCB, Lian Li O11 Mini Snow Edition, Ryzen 5 5600X [W] Paypal, Local Cash, Fractal Define 7 Compact

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Hello! I have a few things to sell or trade.

    Before anyone asks, the keyboard is already on r/mechmarket.

    Timestamps

    Item Details & Notes Price
    ID84 Good condition. Board soldered by me. Box whites are new mold. Husky Black drawer liner is under the PCB to eliminate hollow resonating sounds. This is the first keyboard I've put this stuff in, and I highly recommend it. Does better than I thought, but you have to cut to size. 130 USD shipped OBO
    O11 Mini Snow Edition Like New condition. film still on tempered glass. Comes with original accessories. If requested, I will change it from mATX to ATX/ITX mode. 100 Local Cash
    5600X Like New condition. Looking to get a 5900X in the near future, but for now I need money. 250 USD Local cash

    I'm looking for a Fractal Design Define 7 Compact. Any non-white variant with tempered glass. Will do an even local trade for the O11 Mini Snow, and priority goes to those in possession of said case. Case must come with original accessories.

    Local to Las Vegas.

    submitted by /u/Ephruz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VT][H]XC3 Ultra 3070, i5-11400 combo, SFX 650W PSU, and more [W]PayPal

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    Hey swappers,

    Built this a couple weeks ago. I was planning on having this a while, but some recent life changes makes it more difficult to use than I though it would.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/xVRhc5G

    Sold. EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 ultra- $860–Only used it for gaming, mostly at 4K. Works great; wish I didn't have to part with it.

    Sold. i5-11400 Bundle—$195 shipped—Bought locally- it was pulled out of an omen system the previous owner bought. He never used it, as he wanted the gpu in the system. I was going to put the cpu in a NZXT N7, but it just didn't seem to work. It's an omen motherboard cooler and ram. The ram is an 8gig stick (HyperX Fury) at 320. ( just trying to cover the cost of the cpu ram and shipping for this, mobo just exist)

    Fractal Design 650G SFX PSU- $99 shipped- bought new- was always off when I wasn't using the system. Has all of the cords as well.

    Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz 16g- $75 shipped—. I bought this new on Tuesday of the week. I was planning on having the pc a lot longer, but sometimes it do be what it do.

    Corsair AF120 fans— $25/$45 shipped— (Non-pwm). Also bought new on Tuesday of this week. Only used 4 of the 6.

    Hyper 212 black edition (AMD)- $23 shipped— got new locally. When I was trying to remove it from the NZXT motherboard the plastic mounting bracket started to deform in the Intel side. It's never been used because of this. The and mounting side is still fine.

    Sold. Xeon LGA 1150 combo- $38 shipped- I put this in a system for a friend a bit ago, I've since upgraded his pc for him. I can't remember which Xeon this is unfortunately. I can take the cooler off if you're interested though. Has 16g of ddr3 on an AsRock h97 mobo.

    submitted by /u/ibewitch2
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Finalmouse Air58 Cherry Blossom Red, Broken Finalmouse or Shell

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Looking for a CBR Finalmouse air58 for around $140. Must be in decent condition. Also looking for any Finalmouse shells or broken mice for a wireless project. Local to 92234 and 92655. Please comment before pming.

    submitted by /u/shrubbydolphin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AZ] [H] 2 SFF Gaming Pc’s. Full Specs in body text. [W] Cash, local preferred

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Moving to a new state and need to downsize the number of pc's I have.

    Build 1 ($2000) Iqunix ZX-1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Liquid cooled Intel Core i9 11900K 32 gig Ram 500 gig m.2 + 1tb SSD

    Photos https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cssdFp8lAlFuh5pGQ1hget3Rh9wHlkZ7

    Note 1- currently has a 600 W PS, but Will be swapped with a 750 before shipping.

    3080 has had its thermal pads replaced.

    Build 2 ($1400) Dr-Zaber Sentry 2(genuine) Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Liquid cooled Intel core i7-10700 16 gig ram 500 gig m.2

    Photos https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18_AH2K-kpc_QGhB0vx-i9XEXiPZ_GPBf

    submitted by /u/MoonBannana
    [link] [comments]

    [MAR][H] PayPal [W] RX 6700 XT, maybe even RX 6800

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    This will likely get down voted here, however I'm trying my luck to find a bit reasonably priced AMD gpu (RX 6700 XT or maybe 6800) since they perform pretty well in Linux, I have $600 in my PayPal but I will add more if needed, please let me know the price you ask.

    First of all, I'm from Morocco but most of my electronics are bought online (Amazon, Newegg, Hardwareswap,….) and shipped thought one of my 32 Aramex Shopandship addresses.

    I will set the closest address as my PayPal address, so that you it will be a local swap. However, if you can ship directly to my country that would be nice.

    My US addresses are located in NY:11413 (preferred) and CA:90248

    If you are not from the USA let me know and I will provide you my address in your country.

    Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day/night.

    submitted by /u/16mhz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] Asus Strix GTX 1070 + cash [W] RTX 2070, 2080, 3060, 3070

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Good afternoon hardware swap!

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/dfcbacT

    Looking to push some more frames as I've just upgraded to 1440p. Looking to trade my 1070 plus cash for one of the cards listed above. Willing to sell 1070 outright at the right price. Let me know, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Benihana1171
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphone [W] PayPal or local cash

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Selling my Sony WH-1000XM4 noise canceling headphones only used a handful of times amazing sound quality. Adult owned

    http://imgur.com/gallery/q32uQss

    Asking $230 shipped

    I have positive feedback on r/PMsfeedback also have sold on r/games4sale

    submitted by /u/ImKindaEssential
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Radeon rx 6700 xt [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Selling a like new gpu. Owned for about a month but used for about 3 weeks until I got a 3060. Gamed for about 2-3 hours a day during those 3 weeks, been in the box since then. I'm trying to get back close to what I paid.

    $700 obo LOCAL ONLY. Located in San Antonio 78237

    Pm please, will meet up in very public area or police station

    submitted by /u/Ghosted_uwu
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Nintendo Switch v2 with accessories [W] Paypal

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    This is the v2 Switch, which means it has a better battery and screen. You can tell by the model number. This doesn't have the original box, but it does have the original accessories, such as the charger, Joy-Con grip, wrist straps, dock, and the HDMI cable.

    This also includes the original Switch case, that was part of the bundle that I bought it in. There is also another case, which I bought separately, which is completely black, and it has a holding strap. It can hold 6 games and 2 micro SD cards if you are interested.

    This includes a 3rd party nintendo switch controller, which I can include for $10 if you are buying everything. There is also a Switch Pro Controller, which I can add for $45 if you are buying everything.

    I also bought a bluetooth adapter for the switch, which is around $30 by the time of this post. I can include this for $15.

    The switch itself does not have any scratches on the back or front of the device. The joy cons are red, and there is no joycon drift.

    This includes Splatoon 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. I can include these games in the console or separately if you want.

    Price: $350 with both of the games, both of the cases, and both of the controllers.

    Price: $290 just for the console and the basic accessories.

    submitted by /u/goel01
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Nintendo Switch Lite, Fitbit Versa 3, BOSE QC 35 II, SEIKO SSC139,Acer 1080P 23 INCH Monitor,Dell Optiplex 790/KA0121/E9389, 2 Mid Tower [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    •Nintendo Switch $190

    •Fitbit Versa $100

    •BOSE QC 35 II $110

    •SEIKO SSC139

    •ACER 1080p 23 inch monitor $60

    •NZXT 410 Phantom $30

    • Roseville MAGNETAR $15

    •Dell Optiplex 790/KA0121/E9389 Mobo $40

    The Nintendo Switch will come with a bodycase already installed,screen protector already installed, the game terreria, traveling case. The fitbit versa 3 color black will come with watch,charger,3 pack of silicone case for screen. The BOSE QC 35 II are great for just about everything will come with charger,audio cable jack 3.5mm and traveling case as well as headphones. The seiko SSC139 will come with original box. The pc cases are almost new local is 94582

    Timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/LsWz4jE

    submitted by /u/Beginning_Spray_4974
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] 15" Surface Book 2, i7, 500GB, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060, Surface Pen [W] Paypal, Local cash

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Bought a 15", i7 SB2 with plans to use it for work since I (used to) travel a lot. Covid hit and I found myself sitting at home not needing a laptop since I have a desktop and tablet so I might as well pass it on. It's a neat machine and I've never had any issues with it, though it mostly sat around unused. It's in near mint condition; no scratches, chips, or anything of the like. Does have a screen protector installed. Includes the Surface Pen and power cable/brick.

    Asking for $1200 shipped or $1100 if local to NOVA/DC.

    Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

    https://i.imgur.com/1ZQcOzL.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/5L0WebT.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/MazhWLm.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/45vSjd0.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/eeNqujl.jpg

    submitted by /u/Inbachi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT][H] Sony XM4 headphones [W]Paypal

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I am looking to sell my like new Sony XM4's. Adult owned in a smoke free home. I bought them about 2 months ago and tried them a few times they just aren't for me, I prefer earbuds. The cables inside the case were never even touched. I can provide a copy of the receipt if needed. There is about 10 months left on the factory 1 year warranty.

    $220 shipped with a PayPal invoice $200 local cash pickup

    https://imgur.com/pt4GET0

    submitted by /u/mo0n
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H] G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Rear image w/ timestamp

    G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C18D-64GVK

    Never used. Purchased from Newegg for a build that never ended up happening.

    $250 shipped (CONUS, USPS Priority Mail). Reply before PM. No chats please.

    submitted by /u/HokumsRazor
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] installed but un-used EKWB Quantum Vector 3080/3090 Strix Plexi D-RGB Waterblock + Active Backplate [W] paypal, local cash

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/xVNdt73

    • installed to block, but un-used, no coolant ran through or GPU operated on with block installed
    • thermal pads NOT included but I left some on the back-side of the active backplate, be sure to consult the install manuals to find out what you need, I'm fairly certain it's 1mm all the way across for the waterblock, and a mixture of 1mm, 1.5mm, and 2mm for the backplate.
    • ultimately I couldn't get the blocks installed, not sure if it was user error or not, so I'm selling both together at a relatively deep-ish discount. to my eye there's nothing obviously wrong with them from a manufacturing perspective.
    • all screws/mounting hardware included aside from g1/4 plugs

    MSRP is $345 for these both together before you factor shipping from EKWB or local retailers, I'm asking $225 shipped to US50. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/dajinn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] MSI Ventus 3080 OC, Seasonic Focus 850w Gold [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    I've had both of these for around 4 months and finally managed to get my hands on white card & PSU for my all white build. Both come with boxes and all factory packaging/accessories & I can provide the receipt for warranty purposes.

    Item Local Shipped
    MSI Ventus 3080 OC x3 $1400 $1500
    Seasonic Focus 850w Gold Fully Modular PSU $100 $125

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/lyone2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment