• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Hardware support: WD Black SN850 SSD Loses Over 40% of Performance When Connected To X570 Chipset

    Hardware support: WD Black SN850 SSD Loses Over 40% of Performance When Connected To X570 Chipset


    WD Black SN850 SSD Loses Over 40% of Performance When Connected To X570 Chipset

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    [Gamers Nexus] We Got an Intel GPU: Intel Iris Xe DG1 Video Card Review, Benchmarks, & Architecture

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    AMD vs. Intel, Who Really Offers The Most Value?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Is the next shortage coming soon? Four chinese container ports with partial shutdown and a possible Intel laptop component shortage | igor´sLAB

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    Noctua NH-P1 – Can it Handle the Heat?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    What Google’s AI-designed chip tells us about the nature of intelligence

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Can enclosures become slow with age?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    I bought this Orico enclosure in late 2018, and until recently, it was performing as expected. I regularly got 200+ MB/s read and write speeds for the files I regularly move around. Lately, I've been hovering around 30MB/s.

     

    • I know it's not the drives, I've tested the drives in other enclosures and they're working just fine.
    • From the 30MB/s, you might think it has something to do with my USB ports recognizing it as USB2.0; it's not. I've tested different ports and different drives to make sure that wasn't the case.
    • Gotta be a bad cable right? Nope. I've tested cables from other devices that are giving me the usual performance, and it's not the cable. I've tested both USB-C to USB-C as well as USB-C to USB-A.

     

    Is this common behavior?

    submitted by /u/DeltaAlphaOscar
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro MiniLED FALD Analysis | Display Panel Removed | Shows FALD Zones Turning on When They Should Not

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Is there any reason why the Nintendo switch has such awful hardware?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    The charger barely works after 4 years, joycon drift is a problem everyone has faced, and I don't know if this is hardware related but I've heard several horror stories about them bricking. is there anyway to avoid these problems? I used to play my switch all the time, but now I have to wait for the thing to die so I can even charge it.

    submitted by /u/oknokas
    [link] [comments]

    The Perfect All-AMD Gaming Laptop DOES Exist!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Hope II: A New Hope | Hardware News

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment