• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] NZXT H510 PC Case [W] Local Pickup, FREE

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] NZXT H510 PC Case [W] Local Pickup, FREE


    [USA-CA] [H] NZXT H510 PC Case [W] Local Pickup, FREE

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Timestamp

    Hello everyone,

    I recently transferred my PC to a new case and have no need for my old NZXT case. It is still in good shape with no damage to internal or external. The RGB light strip functions normally as do the ports on the top. I have done my best to get rid of as much dust as possible but it could probably still use a small touch up. I could not find the original fans so I moved the Fractal 120mm fans from my new case as a substitute. Both of those fans are brand new.

    I am not looking to sell this but hoping it can go to somebody who really needs a case. Whether this is your first build and you're on a budget or your case bit the dust and you need a new one. Really hoping not to have somebody get it and just sell it to make a few dollars. It has been a good case and looks really good. All screws and standoffs come with it in the original hardware accessories box. The standoffs for the MB are still installed.

    All I ask is that you come pick it up and I do not have to drive anywhere. Otherwise, the case is completely free. Local to 92122.

    Selling for $0.00 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (PENDING)

    submitted by /u/xanderpy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Reference Radeon RX 6700 XT [W] Paypal

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    I have a BNIB Reference 6700 XT for sale. $700 shipped.

    PM only, comment first.

    If this post isn't closed it's still available.

    Timestamp

    EDIT: SOLD to u/G1zm0e for asking

    submitted by /u/starburstases
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] EVGA 3070 at MSRP, PNY 32GB RGB RAM, Custom Keycaps [W] PayPal

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Edit: You guys definitely blew up my inbox, but the EVGA 3070 is currently pending now. However, keycaps and RAM are still available and I would greatly appreciate it if someone bought these as well.

    **Edit 2: Everything has been sold! Thanks everyone for the help and the GPU is going to a good home.

    Hey everyone, was able to score a 3080 at MSRP a little bit ago thanks to a kind person elsewhere, so I thought I would reciprocate that generosity on here.

    I know I will be flooded with messages for the 3070, so if you are looking to buy the keycaps or RAM, please state so in your title (please someone take these).

    I will be going through profile and comment history and will also take verified trades into account (don't want to sell to someone who already has a 30 series card, will use it to mine, or will turn around and flip it).

    Item Price Timestamp
    EVGA XC3 Ultra 3070 (Sold) $678.81 + Shipping 3070 Timestamps
    PNY XLR8 (2x16GB) 3200MHz CL16 RGB RAM (Sold) $155 Shipped (firm) Ram Timestamps
    Legends White Blue Keycaps (Sold) $37 shipped, $30 local or best offer Keycaps Timestamps

    Please don't send any sob stories in your message; everyone knows the state of the current market and there are probably like 50 other people who have sent a similar message.

    submitted by /u/sirk_ww
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA] [H] ASUS TUF 3080 OC [W] Local Cash Only

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Selling a used ASUS TUF 3080 OC. Used just for light gaming (cs-go), no mining. Never OC. Has original box.

    $1650 70002 Local Zip Code.

    Time Stamp

    Pending Sales to u/PowerRanger_

    submitted by /u/boasarang
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] HP EliteDesk 800 G3 mini i7- 7700t, 8 gb DDR4 ram, 256 gb ssd [W] PayPal

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Selling a used HP elitedesk 800 g3 mini pc. Has an i7-7700t cpu 4 cores 8 threads 2.9 ghz, 8 gb ddr4 ram and a 256 gb ssd. Has Bluetooth and WiFi. Comes with 65 watt power adapter as well. I/O is pictured in the time stamps.

    Looking to get around $180 shipped

    timestamps

    submitted by /u/Sadboylaflame
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] Dell S3220dgf, Samsung U32J590UQN [W]Paypal

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Both of these monitors are in good condition and come with the original boxes and parts.

    Dell - $325 shipped Samsung - $265 shipped

    https://i.imgur.com/isFlakS.jpg

    I also have a Dell S2716dgf that is in good condition with all of the parts and box that i want to get rid of for $275 shipped but i can take some pics of it later

    submitted by /u/Erramayhem89
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Sapphire Pulse 5500xt 4gb + PayPal/Local cash [W] 5600xt orSimilar

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Hello! I am looking to get a slight upgrade on my current 5500xt 4gb and was thinking about getting a 5600xt or a similarly performing card. I would be willing to trade my card plus some additional cash or I could purchase the card outright. I'm looking to spend either my card + $200 or just $500 without it. In a perfect world I would want a 5700xt for this price so rich sugar daddies can feel free to pm me. Thank you! Local is 23831

    submitted by /u/Gman7459
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MS] [H] 2x 1TB WD Black sn750 [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    timestamp

    Yet again back with 2 more 1tb WD Black Sn750s Brand new never opened

    $110 separate or $200 for both

    Comment before pm please

    sold to r/shock_roirraw

    submitted by /u/-hearts
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Paypal [W] EVGA RTX 3080

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Looking for an EVGA card just because that's all I ever buy. No B-stocks please, big fan of their warranties.

    Trying to help my brother get off his old ass X-Box but you may have noticed things are crazy right now in the GPU world.

    I know I'm not going to get anything at MSRP but I ask that no one come at my like my Ex Jenn who was a complete nut job and everything to the max. Also avoid being like my Ex Stacey who was a ton of fun, but again way to much to handle. Sure as shit don't be like my wife who is not to be named here and tell me I shouldn't be doing this at all. Be that person who I'm not sure exists, who just puts me through a little pain but we all leave happy.

    submitted by /u/cgcross
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 8GB [W] Local or PayPal

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Local is knoxville - 37932.

    I don't have the original boxes but will ensure it's packed safely if shipped. Local preferred.

    Selling for $520 local or $550 shipped.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/trippysanchez
    [link] [comments]

    [USA] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Xbox series x

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Hey, looking to upgrade from my old xb1

    submitted by /u/Ok-Salary6470
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Cash + Paypal [W] Any RTX 2000 + 3000 GPUs and RX 6000 GPUs

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Need some GPUs for work, LMK what you have. Local to 10306 if it helps. Will buy in bulk if it's easier

    submitted by /u/MrFuryRevenge
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] WD BLACK SN750 500GB Nvme [W] Paypal

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Looking for $55 shipped.

    Used for around two months, still 100% Drive health.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/nbVGLnq

    SOLD TO u/ClintE1956

    submitted by /u/Kendrixk
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] SP120 rgb, 650+W PSU, 3200mhz RGB RAM, B550 MB, GPU??

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Building a PC for the wife finally. She's already picked out all her peripherals (Razers pink stuff...) I've got her case and a set of fans. Pretty mich need everything else though.

    Edit: I do need a GPU, but don't come at me with a 580 for $400+ I'd rather wait than pay ridiculous prices.RAM?

    2nd Edit: Bought a B550 motherboard.

    submitted by /u/gedmonds
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO ULTRA GAMING B-STOCK NIB [W] Local Cash, PayPal G&S

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    SOLD to u/1shaneryan

    I have an EVGA B-Stock RTX 2060 KO Ultra Gaming new in box. While EVGA B-Stock is non-transferrable, should there be an issue with the card within the warranty window, I will 100% submit a warranty claim on your behalf - just be sure to keep my info!

    Asking: $550 $500 + Shipping + G&S Fee

    Time Stamps

    The P/N for this card is: 06G-P4-2068-RX

    Edit 1: Adjusted asking price to recent subreddit comps

    submitted by /u/Lwyr-Up
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Razer Blade Advanced 2019 w/ 9750h, 2070, 240hz screen [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Hi!

    Got a good one here today:

    Offloading my laptop which was my daily driver work(and league of legends)horse since June of 2020 when I purchased it from a fellow swapper.

    Specs:

    - Intel i7 9750h 6-core CPU

    - RTX 2070

    - 32GB 2933mhz RAM

    - 1TB NVMe SSD

    - 240hz 1920x1080p display

    - INCLUDED: 2x power bricks so you can have one on your desk, and one for your backpack like I had

    - Price: $1160 shipped, $1100 local

    Timestamps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rSBlpbMonaqBot83p9FV_gO5cDxtWsxm?usp=sharing

    If you play competitive esports, this thing fricking rocks. All I play is LoL so the responsive 240hz is a dream (yes yes I know you don't need that kind of refresh rate for that title but you know what? when it's all you play and you have months worth of time logged in-game it's nice to have).

    The laptop has been well-loved but I've since purchased a laptop with a 4k 60hz display since I now need something more suitable for doing photography work.

    Three things:

    1) The trackpad. Doesn't click right sometimes. The click function will register but it won't feel right. Almost certainly has some kind of debris under the button which sometimes prevents it from its normal travel range when you push down. Sometimes after I take it out of my bag it clicks perfectly, other times not so much. I personally am always either using a mouse or have adapted to tap-clicking from years of using a macbook, so this was never an issue for me.

    2) The screen has a few hot spots. Seems like poor QC on these display panels, kind of like how the thinkpad displays have sometimes if you're a thinkpad dork like me. Can only be seen on pure black, otherwise are totally imperceptible on any other screen during normal use.

    3) It had a couple of dings when I got it from it's original owner (pictured in the timestamps) but they proved to be purely cosmetic and she's been well-loved since I got her :)

    She's got her flaws but she's still a queen and has never skipped a beat on me. The RGB is gorgeous. Performance is stellar. The colors of the screen are good enough if you're a casual content creator. The construction of this thing is more premium than anything else running Windows.

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/mrcatlady56
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I have a low usage MSI GTX 1070 X 8GB that I no longer need. Never used to mine, and hardly used to game as life just hasn't allowed time for that in recent years.

    https://imgur.com/a/207sO0L

    Looking for $450 shipped w/Insurance via PayPal goods and services. I may have the box for it but I need to check the attic and garage - no promises there however.

    If my price is too high let me know, hard to gauge pricing in this market.

    No interest in trades at this time.

    submitted by /u/PaperOrPlastek
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Cash/PayPal, [W] HdPlex 400w AC-DC

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    I don't need the DC-ATX, I have that. Local is 94105 (SF Embarcadero)

    submitted by /u/DoubleDown
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] AMD 5900x, Corsair SF 750, Asus Dark Hero VIII [W] Trade for 3xxx Nvidia or 6xxx AMD , 850W+ PSU, Local Cash/PayPal

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Local is LA or OC

    Timstamp Everything is brand new, inbox. Going a different way with my build.

    • AMD 5900x - $675 OBO
    • Corsair SF 750 - $200 or trade for 850W+ ATX PSU + Cash
    • Asus Dark Hero VIII - $500
    • Willing to trade for other video cards and can add cash depending on card
    submitted by /u/oOoWTFMATE
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H]Local Cash [W] LG 27GN950 27" 4k 144hz IPS Gaming Monitor

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Locale is 19149

    submitted by /u/AdditionalCup3
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] PayPal [W] 8th or 9th gen Intel i3

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    I'm looking for any 8th or 9th gen intel i3 to finish out a NAS build. Please comment the PM me with what you have.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bizzazz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] PayPal [W] Corsair SF750 PSU

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Comment before PM, only interested in this particular PSU. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/YoungDocument
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] 2015 15” MacBook Pro Henge Dock, AirPort Time Capsule 2TB (A1470), 2x AirPort Express (A1392) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    timestamps

    A1470 - Works as expected. I've been waiting to post while this erases but it's still not finished, so it might be a minute before it can be shipped. - 75$ shipped

    A1392 - Works as expected - 35$ shipped / each

    Henge Dock - Used with my 2015 MBP. One cable had video artifacts sometimes but I loaned my 2nd monitor to family and no longer have cables to investigate further - 75$ shipped

    submitted by /u/kingcardboard
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] PayPal [W] Google Pixel 1

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Hi, looking for a Google Pixel 1 phone. Please pm with what you have. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/crazykik
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] (Sealed)MSI 6700XT Mech 2X OC, (Sealed) MSI 3070 Ventus 3X OC, K95 RGB Platinum, PayPal, Cash [W] PayPal, Local Cash, B450, 2x8GB 3200-3600 RAM

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/3AQEbTj

    I've got a couple things for sale, I bought a 3070 off of someone on here so I don't need either of these graphics cards now, they're still sealed so you don't have to worry about them having ever been mined on or anything. I've also got a like-new K95 RGB Platinum keyboard that's only seen about two weeks of use (bought a K100 off someone), comes with box, all accessories, extra keys, wrist rest still in plastic, key caps were never used because I use a set of pudding cup key caps.

    MSI 6700XT Mech 2X OC: $1,100 local, $1,150 shipped UPS.

    MSI 3070 Ventus 3X OC: $1,300 local, $1,350 shipped UPS.

    K95 RGB Platinum: $130 Local, $140 shipped.

    I'm also willing to trade either card + cash on my side for a sealed 3080 off MSRP.

    While I'm at it, me and a friend are trying to secretly build a PC for a buddy who moved out of town some time ago, we used to game on XB1 together but don't really play on it much anymore, so we're both pitching in to build him a gaming PC we're gonna drive up to him. I'm looking for a B450 ATX preferably somewhere within the $80 range, and 2x8GB 3200-3600 RAM preferably somewhere in the $60 range, I may be willing to take them + cash for the K95 depending on the part and condition.

    I'm local to the Greater Austin area (78729), will meet up at the Cedar Park PD for local trades and sales. All prices are firm, not selling the 3070 for any more than I paid for the one I'm using so I'm not planning on lowering the price, thanks for your understanding.

    Feel free to shoot me your deals. Comment before PMing please, won't accept chat messages, won't consider messages that haven't commented.

    submitted by /u/RainesLastCigarette
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment