• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Build a PC: Simple Questions - May 17, 2021

    Build a PC: Simple Questions - May 17, 2021


    Simple Questions - May 17, 2021

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for simple questions that don't warrant their own thread (although we strongly suggest checking the sidebar and the wiki before posting!). Please don't post involved questions that are better suited to a [Build Help], [Build Ready] or [Build Complete] post.
    Examples of questions suitable for here:

    • Is this RAM compatible with my motherboard?
    • I'm thinking of getting a ≤$300 graphics card. Which one should I get?
    • I'm on a very tight budget and I'm looking for a case ≤$50

    Remember that Discord is great places to ask quick questions as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/wiki/livechat

    Important: Downvotes are strongly discouraged in this thread. Sorting by new is strongly encouraged.

    Have a question about the subreddit or otherwise for r/buildapc mods? We welcome your mod mail!

    Looking for all the Simple Questions threads? Want an easy way to locate today's thread? This link is now in the sidebar below the yellow Rules section.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I baked a ROG Strix 1080 back to life.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    So as the title states, I had a 1080 that was crashing and had insane artifacts, basically dead, and I baked it back to life.

    I tore the card down, and removed everything I could, cleaned up the thermal paste, and baked it at 375 for 9-10 minutes. After letting it cool back down I reassembled it, and threw it in my pc to test it.

    Ladies and gentlemen, I'm very happy to announce that the Asus ROG Strix 1080 has been returned to life. It passed all benchmarks and stress tests no matter how long they were. Everything is operating exactly like it did when it was new.

    If you have any dead GPU's, I highly recommend trying this, if for nothing else than science.

    Edit BAKING your card will release toxic fumes. Please research this before you do it. There are a plethora of knowledgeable comments that will probably answer most questions in this thread. THIS IS FOR SCIENCE ONLY

    Edit 2 Hi! I'd never imagine there would be so many internet geniuses telling me what I did does work. That's awful it doesn't work for you and some people don't see it as a "proper" repair method, but it's what I did for science. No, tearing it down and reassembling with new past didn't help. I've already previously done that at least 8 times. This is an experiment I conducted in an attempt to revive a 1080. If you don't believe it worked, just move on, nobody cares, and please don't half listen to YouTubers and regurgitate what you think proves your point to me here, because You're objectively wrong. Thanks guys!

    Good luck and have fun!

    submitted by /u/EffecTTT
    [link] [comments]

    How might I protect a PC from a spraying cat?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    This feels like kind of a weird question, and I'm not even 100% sure it's appropriate for this sub, but I'm not sure where else to ask.

    I've always used a laptop for work and gaming, but I won a Titan RTX in a raffle, so I'm gearing up to build my first PC. However, I have this cat who is genuinely my best friend, but he is also a little bastard man who pees on everything I love (not a health issue or anything, he's a former feral who was rescued as an adult and gets very territorial), and I'm very concerned that he will ruin my future PC with his urine, and I'm having a hard time deciding the best course of action.

    My first thought would be to just put the PC on my desk because he's much less likely to pee on my desk as opposed to under or next to it, but my desk is pretty small and has a bunch of shelves and stuff, and I'm worried that shoving it up against the wall, next to a shelf, and behind my monitor is going to cause it to overheat. Is this as big of an issue as I feel like it will be? Could I avoid it by finding a slimmer case? Are there small/slim cases that could fit a Titan?

    My second thought would be to put the PC under my desk and somehow protect it- but I'm not sure how. I feel like putting something around it to protect it from my dumb little man would pose the same issues as shoving it on my desk. Is there some kind of apparatus that would allow me to suspend the PC high enough off the floor that it would be inaccessible to the small bastard?

    I know this is a bizarre question and I'm not sure if anyone will have any insight, but I figure I can't be the only person the in the world who wants to build a computer and is also the proud parent to a lean mean pissing machine, so I figured I'd throw it out there. Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/molybdenum9596
    [link] [comments]

    M.2 SSD disconnects from PC randomly and Is no longer recognized ?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    I've been having a lot of weird issues with my Samsung EVO 970 500GB M.2 SSD lately. The drive functioned normally without any problems until I tried to run any games installed on it. Games run fine for about 45 minutes to an hour and then just abruptly crash. After this, the game, Steam, and any other applications on the drive simply would simply be inaccessible; I would be prompted with the error "A device which does not exist was specified". Upon restarting my PC the issues fixes itself and my computer recognizes all of my storage drives until I run a game and the issue inevitably repeats itself. I was suspicious as to if the SSD was the issue because I had owned it for some time so I recently bought a newer Samsung EVO 980 1TB M.2 SSD in order to troubleshoot.

    I replaced the M.2 with my new one and the issue still persists. Because of this, I'm lead to believe that this could be an issue with a different component such as my motherboard? I made sure my BIOS and all of my associated firmware is up to date so I'm not entirely sure what the issue could be. If anyone has any idea on how I can fix this then it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pixelslayerr
    [link] [comments]

    Computer Shuts Down and Restarts during gameplay

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    As the title says my computer will just shut down during gameplay sometimes. Specifically I can recreate it with the new resident evil 8 game nearly every time. I'll get hit by a certain boss and my computer will shut down, as if I had just unplugged the power chord. Then, it will turn back on almost immediately afterwards. Everything about it is normal, and I've never had this problem before. All parts have been used less than 1 year from factory, and this issue has never happened. I've installed the latest Nvidia drivers, and even did a full clean install of the new drivers, and tried a backup restore of windows. No new drivers as far as I know of. Thank you for the help!

    Specs: RTX 3080 FE I9-9900k w/AIO Asus Z-390A mobo 32gb RAM 1000W RMx Corsair psu

    submitted by /u/Shaebob19
    [link] [comments]

    Help me choose a better CPU to get 144 fps in Apex Legends

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,I'm new to this subreddit and I'm not a native English speaker so sorry for every mistake in advance.

    Some parts of my setup:- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8Gb

    - CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

    - 16 GB DDR4 RAM- Motherboard: A320M Grenade

    - If it matters I got a 1Tb ssd, a 512Gb ssd and 2Tb HDD

    I'm looking forward to getting a CPU upgrade because my current CPU is almost 6 years old and I'm wondering if the CPU upgrade would make a difference in the frame rate (Now in closed spaces I can easily get to 144fps but when there's open space and a lot going on it drops to 60-80fps and I hate it) Will Ryzen 5 3600x be enough or do I need to invest in something better? (Preferably around 400$)

    I would appreciate every comment that gets me closer to choosing a new CPU! Btw. I live in Poland so not every part is available in my country

    EDIT: Thanks everyone for the help, I will get a Ryzen 5 5600x and an Aorus 520 Elite motherboard

    submitted by /u/kaszuku
    [link] [comments]

    Maingear PSUs reliable? Any good? Seems to be no reviews anywhere

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a new PSU and the market stinks.

    I found a local store has lots of maingear PSUs. 1000w for $200 which isn't bad.

    I can't find any reviews, or mentions if this PSU.

    Does anyone know about them? Is it a good psu?

    I can't even tell who the manufacturer is (seasonic or whatever).

    submitted by /u/Dose_One
    [link] [comments]

    What to upgrade?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys, please see below UserBenchmark.

    I get only 30-40 FPS in CSGO while running everything on low, but i dont get it, below specs should be more than enough? I only play old games like CSGO and League occasionaly, so i would hate to have to build a new PC. It used to run the games just fine, but not anymore. Also get huge lagg spikes.

    Is there a part i can/should upgrade, or can i work with what i have, and fix it in some way? Or do i need to build a new one?

    ||Model|Bench

    :----|:----|:----|

    **CPU**|[Intel Core i5-4690K](https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Intel-Core-i5-4690K/Rating/2432)|84.2%

    **GPU**|[Nvidia GTX 750-Ti](https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Nvidia-GTX-750-Ti/Rating/2187)|17.9%

    **HDD**|[Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB](https://hdd.userbenchmark.com/Seagate-Barracuda-720014-1TB/Rating/1849)|110.3%

    **RAM**|[G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 1600 C9 2x4GB](https://ram.userbenchmark.com/SpeedTest/89376/GSKILL-F3-12800CL9-4GBRL-2x4GB)|58.8%

    **MBD**|[MSI H81M-P33 (MS-7817)](https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/MSI-H81M-P33-MS-7817/38)|

    submitted by /u/B0rch
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to hire PC Expert to guide me on my next purchase

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I am a full time day trader and am not too familiar with computers. I was wondering if I could pay someone for a few hours of your time so you can help direct me to the PC that is best for me? My apologies if this is not allowed!

    EDIT: Whether it be awards, cash, crypto or trident layers! Your choice!

    I've been looking at blue aura, alienware, falcon, orbital computers, etc

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/CharlestonTG
    [link] [comments]

    Intel 11th gen motherboard choice - MCE support (general first build advice)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Hi,

    so I'm planning my first PC build and I'm having trouble picking the right motherboard for the i5-11400 (or potentially 11600k) processor. I get that there is a way of running the 11400 at a constant boost clock of up to 4.4Ghz (Intel website) but only on some motherboards. Could I achieve this (i. e. by enabling MCE and buying a good cooler) by pairing it with ASUS TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS WIFI? Or do I need a Z590 board?

    Thanks

    Also! This is the build I have set my eyes on. Do you see any potential flaws / obvious bottlenecks / overkills? I'm planning on using it mainly for productivity (video editing in Premiere Pro, some light motion graphics) and occasional light gaming.

    (Elephant in the room: Yes, no GPU. I'm planning on limping on the integrated GPU until the prices are down to Earth again. Then, I'd choose something like 1660super or 2060super, based on price.)

    **CPU** Intel Core i5-11400 (potentially 11600k)

    **Motherboard** ASUS TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS WIFI

    **RAM** Crucial 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Ballistix Black

    **SSD** ADATA XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite 1TB

    **HDD** 2x Seagate BarraCuda 2TB

    **CPU cooler** Noctua NH-U9S chromax black

    **Power supply** Corsair RM650

    **Case** Fractal Design Meshify C Mini

    submitted by /u/zlejondrej
    [link] [comments]

    How do I sync the RGB on my CPU air cooler with my case fans?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I bought a prebuilt recently because of GPU prices and upgraded my CPU cooler from a Wraith Stealth. So I have a Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition and I'm looking to sync the RGB on with my case fans, however, the case fans seem to be plugged into the PSU instead of the motherboard CHA_FAN headers, do I need to plug my case fans into my motherboard CHA_FAN headers and then use the Aura Sync in the bios? Or is there some type of software I need to install?

    Mobo: Asus Prime B550 M/A WIFI

    submitted by /u/VickydaGucci
    [link] [comments]

    Cpu temps get up to 85°C while gaming

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,so as the title says,when i am playing more demanding games ( i currently play immortal fenyx to be more exact,as the temps dont go as high when playing games like csgo) my cpu temps go up to 85°C and stay there.I have only done a slight oc to the gfx clock without rising the voltages.I've read people get abouy 65°C with the stock cooler while gaming.I have built this pc 5 months ago and i have cleaned it recently.The case isn't that good but i have 2 intakes fans and 1 exhaust so i dont think the airflow is the problem. P.S. My idle temps are 35°C so i only get high temps when gaming which is strange (not strange that they are higher than idle but strange that they are way higher than what i have read people get on this apu)

    Edit: i forgot to mention my cpu,it is a r3 2200g

    submitted by /u/FPSlasher
    [link] [comments]

    PC doesnt post after connecting water pump cable

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    So I decided to upgrade my pc today, I have done a few builds but never with an AIO water cooler. So my stupid ass forgot that the pump also needed power for it to work. I probably have booted the pc 3 or 4 times before tried to look more into why the water cooler wasnt working. Finally figured out that I forgot to put in the cable for the pump. I put it in and pc stopped posting.Before this the leds of the fans and the MoBo still powered on, but now not anymore, nor do I get any kind of post or boot. Power in the MoBo still works and cpu also still gets powered.

    Now I'm pretty much stuck with not knowing what I did wrong, apart from overheating my CPU multiple times, and why it isnt working. The RGB ram sticks do however show color.

    TL:DR I tried building a pc and after not knowing why it was overheating discovered that the radiator pump wasnt getting power. I connect the cable and now it doesnt post anymore.
    Disconnecting the pump cable doesnt do anything either.

    Pc parts:

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
    CPU Cooler: MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R
    MoBo: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite v2
    RAM: Corsair Vangeance RGB Pro 2x16GB 3600MHz
    GPU: Asus 1050TI Rog Strix 2gigs (from old system)
    PSU: Corsair HX750

    submitted by /u/Andion123
    [link] [comments]

    Clicking any key will open up random windows.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I know this isn't really a buildapc question but I really need help.

    When starting the PC it works fine for a little but after a while everything just goes crazy. I'm clicking F and it opens a web browser, clicking H will open an emoji box and so on. I have tried everything from switching to a different keyboard to resetting my PC completely but nothing worked. Please help!

    I have searched online but nothing there helped either. Someone said it might be a hardware problem but I want to know for sure before changing anything in my PC. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/_Mafia77_
    [link] [comments]

    Build compatibility

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I put together a parts list that i hope is somewhat reasonable that i would like to build and now i am looking for some advice.

    1. Is everything compatible? (I checked on pcpartpicker and it was fine but i have heard that there are some things it doesnt detect)
    2. Is there anything that could be changed for better performance / value?

    I don't have much experience with computers.

    Parts list:

    r5 3600

    gtx 1050 2gb (only because i cant get a new one for a reasonable price and will upgrade later)

    gigabyte a520m aorus elite am4

    g.skill aegis 16gb ddr4 300mhz 2x8gb

    adata xpg ssd sx6000 lite m.2 1tb

    phanteks eclipse p360a

    500w coolermaster elite

    The rig would be used primarily for gaming. All the parts are available in my local stores for reasonable prices.

    submitted by /u/mudakakk
    [link] [comments]

    !PLEASE HELP! PC's monitors randomly go black and fans spin crazy

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Hi, so I've been having this issue for almost 4 months now where randomly, usually not even gaming or nothing, my pc will lose input to to the monitors and make the fans go crazy fast. I've tried many things to fix this, including sending my whole gpu back, getting the replacement three months later, and still have the problem. While I was waiting for the replacement, I bought a rx 580 for relatively cheap and had no problems with that but got my rx 6800 back a few days ago and of course the problem consists. When I got the new card from Asrock it seemed to run beautifully and nearly at 500 fps but ever since it did the crash again, it seemed to drop in performance too. Please help, im open to most suggestions but working around the hardware is not my specialty.

    Specs:

    CPU: I7-9700k

    GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 Phantom Gaming D 16G OC

    Ram: G Skill 8x2 16gb

    PSU: EVGA 750w GT

    Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-A

    submitted by /u/TryTrick
    [link] [comments]

    Correct cooling targets

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm running an intel 8700 and just ordered a 9900k to maximize this build. It should arrive some time next week, but a couple of hours after I ordered the processor, I noticed the room was a bit warmer than usual while playing games. I was running Hunt: Showdown, which given is a Crytek game, is CPU intensive.

    I checked my CPU temp on Speccy and it was at 96 (c). I immediately stopped playing and it went back down to around 40 (c) while idling. I ran a CPU test with Prime 95 and got my 12 threads to 100% load with no errors, but the CPU was running at 99 (c) the entire time.

    Given that it cools fine during idle, I'm leaning into my cooling being fine, but I feel like if I could get the temp down 10-20 degrees while under load, I'd be in a better position to support the 9900k. I've got a Deepcool Maelstrom 120 (AIO Single fan) currently but I've had for around 5 years.

    I was thinking I'd pickup a fresh new cooler and I'll obviously be re-pasting when I change the processor over. Anything else I should consider as part of this process?

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/normalforthespider
    [link] [comments]

    CMOS battery Run out

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Does anything else happen when the CMOS battery runs out, or is it just any BIOS settings will go to defualt, And the system Date and Time will need to be setup again? Or does anything else happen?

    submitted by /u/Stealth_54
    [link] [comments]

    Intel vs AMD mini ITX for devs?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm tryna upgrade my 4790k mini itx build (bitfenix prodigy).

    I'm giving up waiting for the 5950x pricing to come down. I'm in between an Intel or AMD build for mini ITX and can't decide. Just gonna use it for the occasional warzone & web & Java development. I eventually wanna turn it into a home server so I was leaning towards an AMD for lower TDP but I'm curious what y'all think if there is any edging out use case to going Intel. I've trusted Intel for years but idk anymore.

    Any reliability issues with mini ItX and each other?

    submitted by /u/electrowiz64
    [link] [comments]

    2nd monitor wont Work on 144Hz

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Hi i have a ASUS VG249Q and while playing some games half of My screen became Black and the rest blurry (check video). I checked a bunch of things like

    • Using HDMI instead of DP
    • Slappin the monitor
    • doing something I read on Reddit with CRU (this shit fuckt everything up and had to reboot in safe mode to undo)

    I discovered that by switching to 60hz everything works fine. So the problem is probably not within the monitor itself. (Check the video it speaks for itself ;))

    I feel like I have tried everything I can think of can anyone pls help😭

    Heres the video https://streamable.com/s4615q

    submitted by /u/unknownsb12
    [link] [comments]

    Is the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti okay, or should I try to find something better?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Hi all! I'm starting to compile a list of parts for my first PC I'm going to build. I want it to be a mid-tier gaming PC (think more Sims 4 and AAA games on medium settings) and I have a budget of around $1000. I noticed that Amazon currently has the Geforce GTX 1050 Ti in stock for around $330. Is this a good GPU choice for the price, or would I be better off trying my best to find a better one or simply putting off the build? I really want the experience of building my own PC so I'd rather not buy it pre-made. I included below what I have so far from PC Part Picker. Any input on other parts I selected is greatly appreciated but not necessary. Thanks in advance!

    PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NN3kt8

    CPU: Intel Core i5-10600K 4.1 GHz 6-Core Processor ($212.99 @ Newegg)

    CPU Cooler: Thermaltake UX100 38.82 CFM CPU Cooler ($19.98 @ Amazon)

    Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory ($112.99 @ Amazon)

    Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($55.49 @ Amazon)

    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Phoenix Video Card ($333.00 @ Amazon)

    Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital ATX Mid Tower Case ($89.99 @ Amazon)

    Power Supply: EVGA BQ 600 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply ($64.00 @ Amazon)

    Total: $888.44

    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

    Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-05-17 17:00 EDT-0400

    submitted by /u/t4tanarchy
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded CPU--Now system reboots constantly

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Hey yall, I've been having some issues regarding my latest build. Whenever I load up certain games, such as Apex Legends, Smite, Cold War, Scavengers, and many more, my computer will just reboot while it is loading in. Sometimes I am able to get into the main menu, the lobbies, or even a match, but it will always reboot itself eventually. However, I am able to play games like Rainbow Six Siege and Valorant for hours without any problems.

    I recently purchased a new system strictly to take out the Asus Prime B550 MoBo and the Ryzen 5 5600x. (My old system had a Ryzen 7 2700x in a Gigabyte B450 Pro Wifi.)

    Here are my specs:

    • Asus Prime B550-M
    • Ryzen 5 5600X (with Corsair H100i elite capellix AIO cooler)
    • 32GB of G.Skill Trident RAM
    • EVGA Geforce RTX 2070 Super
    • 500 GB Samsung 970 Evo M.2
    • 1TB Samsung 870 SSD
    • 2TB WD Black 3.5 Mechanical
    • EVGA 650W 80+ Gold PSU
    • I have tons of peripherals as well (this may be good to know if I'm having a power/wattage issue) I have two Corsair LT100 Lighting Towers, Logitech G Pro keyboard, Blue Yeti Nano, Razer Chroma base station, Razer Mamba Wireless, Logitech webcam, two monitors, and a LED mouse pad.

    The Story:

    The build went well, with no problems. I even took off the stock CPU cooler and added a Corsair AIO. Everything booted right away with no issues, except for one. I noticed that while putting the new parts in, my SSD was unplugged and caused Steam to freak out since it could not find my games. I had to delete them all and reinstall. After doing this, certain games are not loading correctly and cause my system to reboot while the game is loading up. Other than that, my computer runs just fine with absolutely no issues (that I can see).

    To me, it seems like a piece of hardware is over heating, but I'm not entirely sure. This was my first install of an aio cooler, so maybe I screwed it on too tight? Doesn't make sense though because I can play Rainbow Six Siege, a very CPU heavy game, for hours on end without an issue.

    What I've tried to solve the issue: Fresh install of Windows/completely wiped all drives Keeping a close eye on my temps

    What I plan to try next: Looking for MoBo BIOS updates Testing different ram slots

    Any ideas on how to help?

    submitted by /u/VerySwiftBunny
    [link] [comments]

    Are these good setups?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    How are these setups?

    First PC: (Expensive)

    AMD Ryzen 5 3600

    MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4

    16 GB RAM

    500 GB SSD

    Asus Phoenix (GTX 1050 Ti)

    Second PC: (Cheap)

    AMD Ryzen 5 2600

    ASRock B450 Steel Legend

    16 GB RAM

    500 GB SSD

    Asus Phoenix Fan OC (GT 1030)

    submitted by /u/mincera
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good budget 1tb ssd

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I'm looking to upgrade my storage with a 1tb ssd, you guys got any good recommendations for ssds below 100 dollars?

    submitted by /u/yetti_spaghetti0
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth upgrading from a EVGA 1660 ti to a EVGA 3060 XC?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm reaching to see if I can get your opinion on upgrading from a 1660ti to a 3060 xc. Is it worth it ? I have 1 otw but if I wanted to keep it I would need to upgrade my motherboard since my Asrock- H310CM wouldn't support it. Would I need a new PSU too? I game a lot and do a lot of work on programs but I don't want to throw a bunch of money at it. Please let me know what you think is best. Also this is my full specs

    Asrock- H310CM Corsair 16gb ram EVGA 1660 ti I7-9700F 500gb SSD 2 TB hdd

    submitted by /u/ProdQico
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment