• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CT] [H] Free keyboards and headset [W] Local pickup

    Hardware Swap [USA-CT] [H] Free keyboards and headset [W] Local pickup


    [USA-CT] [H] Free keyboards and headset [W] Local pickup

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Keyboards both should work, unsure if the headset works because my cat is an asshole. I'm in 06066, probably just meet at lake street school.

    Timestamps, if it really matters: https://photos.app.goo.gl/r84L8aVgJPsQx1om9

    submitted by /u/Truebacca2005
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Disney Princess CRT TV AND Disney Princess VCR [W] Paypal, Cash

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    2020 has been a HELL of a year for a lot of us, and 2021 seems to be only marginally better so here I have a way for you to return to return to those good years of 2008 with some bitter sweet nostalgia with this Disney Princess CRT!!

    Relive those memories of having to connect your Xbox 360 to your sister's Disney TV because your Dad ruins his marriage by hogging the family room TV all day.

    Dig out your old copy of Halo 3 and listen to that sweet CRT whine drone out your worries of taxes and paying rent.

    Hell, why let that VCR go to waste? Pop in that VHS labeled "Jeremy's 2nd Birthday" that your Dad recorded the Revenge of the Sith on.

    ALL this for the low price of whatever you can offer! Seriously! Anything that can help pay for therapy!! I'll even ship it! (with that price to ship added to the price)

    Local to 93105! Timestamps if for some god forsaken reason you are interested in this. Timestamps

    submitted by /u/TabaskoCat
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H] Full Gaming PC - Ryzen 5 5600X, 16GB RAM, RX 6800, 500GB NVMe SSD, 1000W PSU [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    *Sold to u/MurkyIllustrator6841*

    Hi,

    I'm selling a brand new gaming PC. The gaming PC was from NZXT BLD but I took the GPU. The GPU is being replaced with an AMD Radeon RX 6800.

    Asking for $1500 LOCAL CASH. Local is 80602.

    Timestamp 1, Timestamp 2, Timestamp 3, Timestamp 4

    Parts List:

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor - $299.00

    CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid CPU Cooler - $79.98

    Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard - $147.99

    Memory: Team T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory - $89.99

    Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive - $59.99

    Video Card: AMD Radeon​™ RX 6800 ​Graphics C​ard - $579.00

    Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case - $68.98

    Power Supply: NZXT C 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular - $179.99

    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit - $109.99

    submitted by /u/Thangsanity
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KS] [H] EVGA 2080TI Black Edition [W] PayPal

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Selling my EVGA 2080TI Black Edition that I purchased for $1500 back in August off of Newegg. Never been OC'd, treated like royalty with regular cleanings and lots of love. Never used for mining, only occasional gaming. Finally got myself a 3090 so lookin to re-home this awesome card. Looking to sell for $1150.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/bCXiwGU

    SOLD to /u/cannonfodderdisco

    submitted by /u/Cozmoenaut
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H] Brand New MacBook Air M1 - 256gb - 8gb ram - Rose Gold [W] PayPal

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Ex decided cheating was worth more than our relationship, I was planning on giving this to her.

    https://i.imgur.com/NtZBwNo.jpg

    900$ shipped.

    submitted by /u/goudacheeseguy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] HTC VIVE VR Setup w/deluxe audio strap [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Hello all, this is my first post in r/hardwareswap and i'd like to sell my HTC VIVE Room Scale VR setup. This includes all the mounts, screws, cables, and most of the original packaging. I purchased this from Micro Center in Columbus, OH two years ago. It includes the deluxe audio strap as well, the only thing I am missing is the ear buds that came with the set and one of the cables broke so I had to replace it with another cable(functions the same). I will not ship the deluxe audio strap box, since everything will fit in the larger box for cost reasons unless you want to pay an additional $8. Although I have no verified trades in this sub, I do have 90+ verified trades on r/GunAccessoriesForSale., you can see the verified flair in this recent post

    HTC VIVE VR SETUP

    RETAIL LINK w/specs and system requirements

    I'm asking $385obo shipped via Paypal G&S. Thanks for looking, I will be at work most of the day so please be patient with responses or any questions you may have.

    submitted by /u/eskimoexplosion
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA] [H] PAYPAL [W] RX 580,570,gtx 1060

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Looking to buy a rx 580 4gb for 240 or a 570 4gb for 200 shipped Or a gtx 1060 6gb for 240 shipped

    submitted by /u/0detothewall
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H]MSI GF65 thin gaming laptop with 10th-gen i7 gtx 1660 ti, 120Hz FHD IPS Screen[W] paypal/local

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Hi

    I have this recently purchased MSI gaming laptop for sale, looking for $850 obo, I'll include an extra 8GB RAM for local pickup. The condition of the laptop is pristine as you can see from the timestamp:

    https://imgur.com/a/LeOj2Gu

    Specs:

    i7-10750H up to 5GHz 6c12h processor

    GTX1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 80W TDP

    512GB NVME SSD

    8GB RAM(2 memory slots, this is 1x8GB)

    120Hz 1080p IPS screen

    2x usb-c, 2x USA-A, 1x HDMI, 1x ethernet

    Please comment before private message and do NOT send chats.

    submitted by /u/ccsiyu
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Intel i7-5820k, MSI X99S Gaming 7, Corsair H100i PRO, Dell XPS 9570 [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Hi! Got a few things for sale...

    Timestamps.

    Intel i7-5820k -- $60 (pending)

    MSI X99S Gaming 7 -- $90 (pending)

    Corsair H100i PRO -- $90

    Dell XPS 9750 -- $650

    CPU & Mobo: Used in a video editing computer for a while many years ago, then used in my first FreeNAS build. The last time it ran was over a year ago and it was fine.

    Corsair H100i PRO: Intel mount only. Purchased used because I was planning an Intel build but then went AMD instead. I have never used it, but it should work great.

    Dell XPS 9570: Battery is weak, comes with two chargers. See images of chargers, sleeving is pulling off of one, has no impact on function. Screen is great, fans are loud. Has a thunderbolt port, touch screen, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 8th Gen i7, 1050 Ti.

    PM if interested. Thanks!

    Local in Pittsburgh

    submitted by /u/quasifandango
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] HomePod mini / Eero Routers / Nest Indoor Cam / 4K Fire Cubes [W] PayPal

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    I have some stuff for sale:

    All prices are OBO and include shipping to you if you're in the US.

    Timestamps / Tagged pictures below, PayPal only.


    HomePod mini black, brand new

    $85

    Tagged pictures -- https://imgur.com/a/KPdGWYr


    Eero Pro 6 bought in March

    $190

    Tagged pictures -- https://imgur.com/a/xhc0aZo


    Eero Pro 2nd gen (last gen with the beacon)

    $100

    Tagged pictures -- https://imgur.com/a/wUewclb


    Nest indoor Cam, brand new in the box

    $95

    Tagged pictures -- https://imgur.com/a/vVKPPpl


    Fire Cube 4K, 2nd gen bought about 2 months ago, slightly used and one is brand new, no box

    $95 each - I have 3 total

    Tagged pictures -- https://imgur.com/a/pGdpVzG


    No trades, comment and then PM if you're interested.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bbllaakkee
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] AMD 6800XT Reference Card [W] RTX 3070 FE

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Local is 92612 , Irvine, California or somewhere within Orange County

    Trading (not selling my card as it is my main driver) my AMD 6800XT reference card for an RTX 3070 FE

    Also down for a trade for the Midnight Black edition of my card

    Only looking for a 3070 FE unless it's a Strix (I'll be down to throw in some cash depending on the situation), thank you and please be local for trade only. I do not want to ship.

    Comment before sending a PM

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/bobapizza1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H]MSI Z490-A PRO ATX, Corsair 4000D Mid ATX, Thermaltake 600W 80+, I5-11400, G. Skill 32GB (2x16) D4 3200, Samsung PCIe 2TB 980 Pro [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Pictures w. Timestamp

    Essentially everything is brand new. I was going to build it, but changed my mind.

    • MSI Z490-A PRO Intel LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard | Asking $150
    • Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case - Black | Asking $80
    • Thermaltake Smart Series 600 Watt 80 Plus ATX Non-Modular Power Supply | Asking $50
    • Intel Core i5-11400 Rocket Lake 2.6GHz Six-Core LGA 1200 Boxed Processor | Asking $150
    • G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F4-3200C16D-32G - Black | Asking $150
    • Samsung 980 Pro SSD 2TB (MZ-V8P2T0B/AM) - M.2 NVMe Interface PCIe Gen 4x4 Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND 3 bit MLC Technology, 2280 | Asking $390

    Local is Houston, TX 77056. Shipping not included in price. $900 for the lot

    submitted by /u/ExtremeSour
    [link] [comments]

    [GRC] [H] GTX 1060 x3 [W]PayPal

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Hello fellow hardwareswap friends.

    Today im selling my 3 gtx 1060s which are collecting dust pretty much

    ALL ARE 6GB

    No idea of branding(1 is asus founder edition,rest are unknown)

    Cards are working perfectly,with no heat issues or anything

    Price for every single one is 150$

    Will sell for a bundle on a nice price

    Shipping worldwide as i see a lot of US people

    Will ship tracked & bubble wrapped for no damage etc.

    PayPal invoice/g&s only.

    Will ship the next day after cleared payment,last deal i made here i had to wait 21 days for the money.

    Comment before pming

    PHOTOS and TIMESTAMP:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ygyuDMM

    submitted by /u/jimakos122
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal/Local cash [W] i5 6500/ryzen 5 1600 or greater w/ Mobo & a PSU

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    I'm looking to buy at least an i5 6500 or something like a ryzen 5 1600 preferably with a motherboard and cooler, it's fine if you don't have one.

    I'm also looking for a cheap low end 500w psu that is a reputable brand (EVGA, Corsair, etc).

    I'm near Jacksonville and my zip is 32034.

    Comment before PM.

    submitted by /u/DerangedDoffy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H] CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO RGB 16GB X 4 , 64GB TOTAL, 3600MHZ [W] PayPal

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Got myself 4200Mhz as an upgraded, now someone can take this peasant ram off me.

    Asking 250$ for the entire kit of 64GB.

    Timestamp :- https://imgur.com/a/n9o65FQ

    paypal GS only. Sold

    submitted by /u/olwazib
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-ID][H] Verified PayPal [W] Broken 2080 Ti XC Ultra

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Hey Swappers,

    I am looking for a broken 2080 Ti XC Ultra. Willing to offer up to $300 for it. If you have one please comment on post then DM. All messages without commenting on post will be ignored.

    Thanks!

    For reference: https://www.evga.com/products/specs/gpu.aspx?pn=d34ea4aa-1d64-4e99-ad21-853c936d1555

    submitted by /u/Logiccal92
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] R5 3600 [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Selling my R5 3600. Perfectly fine just upgraded to a 5600x. Never overclocked and comes with a brand new Wraith Stealth cooler in OG box. Asking for 170$ cash or 180$ shipped. Local is 91343

    submitted by /u/Ironically_Suicidal
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] [AMD Ryzen 3600] [W] [Cash, Paypal]

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Selling my AWESOME 3600. This thing has been a champ and I dont know why I got a 5800x to replace it. I never needed to overclock it and the scythe fuma 2 I used never let it go beyond 60 celsius even when running cinebench (cannot say the same for this 5800x, actually getting FX 8350 flashbacks now).

    So, I am asking $160 for the cpu and and stock cooler (either way, you are getting the cooler if you like it or not). Now, this might seem weird and odd (it is to me), but I cant find the cpu tray that came with the box. So yeah, cant ship until I can get my hands on another cpu tray (unless you want all the pins to be all bendy and broken, then again this is reddit and there are some sick bastards out there who might get off on bent pins).

    Thus, until then, local only 37174

    Time Stamps (almost forgot)

    Time stamp number 1

    Time Stamp number Q

    Yes, I forgot to take a photo with the whole windows cpu thing, thus I included the benchmark I took right before the sex change, er "upgrade".

    Please message on the post before you send me a message.

    submitted by /u/XT-356
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] PNY Quadro P5000 [W] Local cash, Paypal

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Really don't want to have to deal with Ebay, so dropping price to $900 flat (shipped) or $850 local cash for this P5000 Quadro. Was able to score a new GPU for my workstation and no longer need this one, but it's in great condition still. Price includes shipping in United States, but I would favor proximity to 20147 for local cash.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/C9jrvax

    submitted by /u/Yolk-Those-Nuts
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] iPhone 12 mini (preferred), iPhone 12, or iPhone 11

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Looking to upgrade my phone. I'm most interested in an iPhone 12 mini but I will consider an iPhone 12 or iPhone 11 too.

    I'm looking for 128 GB or 256 GB (not 64 GB) and it must work with ATT as that is my carrier. So either locked to ATT or unlocked. I prefer brand new but gently used will work too. I'm not really too picky on the color as it will go into a case.

    Please drop me a PM if you have one along with the price. I may not respond while I am at work today (not working from home) but I promise I will respond this evening.

    I will pay with Paypal Goods And Services as that is what is allowed.

    submitted by /u/rayquaza_black
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] AMD Ryzen 9 5950x BNIB [W] PayPal

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Comment before PM.

    I'm selling this at cost. Price of shipped is what it is going to cost me in PayPal Fees, Shipping + Insured.

    AMD Ryzen 9 5950x BNIB

    $854.93 Local, $898.58 Shipped

    submitted by /u/scttooo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - SD] [H] MPC Live II Sampler/Sequencer/MIDI Groovebox [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Hey, all - was told a little while back in the Discord that it would be alright to post MIDI devices in there, as they usually go with, or are an accessory to, a computer - if not, is there a better place for this?

    Timestamp

    So, it's a BRAND new MPC Live II, has never been played, and only taken out of the plastic bag and box once to take these pictures. Got it from my cousin to settle an old debt that he owed/owes me. We're currently living together, can verify it has not been used/free trials have not been used/any serials not yet registered.

    They retail for $1299.99, and best I can find online in new condition is $1100, so that is my asking price - ~$200 below retail for the exact same condition. Would potentially be open to trades as well, but cash would obviously be preferred (57105 zip, willing to drive a bit), or PayPal in a close second.

    Again sorry if this is not the proper place for this device! If it is okay to leave here, and someone still knows another more appropriate sub for it, please do lmk! And thanks for looking :)

    submitted by /u/typhoidsymptoms
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] Corsair K70 RGB with Brown Switches [W] PayPal

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Imgur Picture/ Timestamp

    Hey Hardwareswap! I have Corsair K70 RGB with Brown switches for sale

    Item is in great condition

    Asking $70 + $10 shipping OBO

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OsuJaws
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OK][H]PayPal, local cash [W] Low profile, lower end GPU

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Looking to buy a GPU that'll fit in a Skyreach 4 mini (215mm length, up to 2 slot). Was going to go with an Intel with iGPU, but for reasons I'm going with an AMD instead and need a GPU for video output to use the PC for office work. Eventually planning on getting an evga 3060(non-ti or ti) for it, but have 0 interest paying 2-3x msrp for it so I'll wait a year or two if I must.

    Not looking to spend a ton, so mainly looking for cards with 4gb vram or less. 1030, 1050ti, 1060 3gb, or even older is fine as long as it can support 2 1080p monitors. Not super desperate, so if you're looking to excessively scalp your crappy low end card that's gathering dust, I'm not your guy, but if you have something to offer, let me know what you got and can see if we can work something out. Local preferred (73107) but open to shipping as well.

    I've also got a strix 970 that's obviously too big that I'd be willing to include as part of trade, or trade 1:1 depending on the card, locally only not if shipping

    submitted by /u/matt3n8
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] BNIB 3900x, BNIB 5600x, 3466mhz CL16 Corsair LPX 8gbx4 (16gb kits), Wraith Prism Coolers [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Looking to let go of some stuff to add some money to the engagement ring fund. Local takes priority over shipping, but I will ship at your expense. I put down below what I'm basically looking to get. If you buy multiple things we can work out a deal. If you happen to somehow work for Brilliant Earth then pm me because maybe we can work out some other kind of deal. Thanks for stopping by!

    timestamps https://imgur.com/a/9vW48Yv

    No chat, and please comment first!

    Ryzen 9 3900x BNIB $412 + Shipping/$400 local I just received this as a warranty replacement from AMD. Its brand new, still sealed.
    Ryzen 5 5600x BNIB $310 shipped/$300 local I ordered this back when they were impossible to find from shopblt. I completely forgot about it and they shipped it to me, still waiting 6+ months for a 3060ti from them though >:(. They charge a restocking fee, and the return window is already past because I got lazy so I'm just trying to get back as close to what I paid. I'm into it $324 after tax.
    Corsair LPX 3466mhz CL16 DDR4 32gb 2x (2x8gb) kits $130 + shipping/$120 local Work great, never had an issue running the xmp profile.
    Wraith Prism cooler $25 + shipping/$20 local Comes with all the cables in the generic black box. No thermal paste. Used once for a week.
    Wraith Prism Cooler w/ 3900x box $30 + shipping/$25 local Basically BNIB. Comes in the R9 3900x box with associated paperwork, fan cables, and R9 sticker!

    submitted by /u/OnlyJuanCannoli
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment