• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-MD] [H] PC Cases - All Shapes & Sizes [W] PayPal, Space In My Basement

    Hardware Swap [USA-MD] [H] PC Cases - All Shapes & Sizes [W] PayPal, Space In My Basement


    [USA-MD] [H] PC Cases - All Shapes & Sizes [W] PayPal, Space In My Basement

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    OK HWS - It's once again time for the semi-annual case purge.

    MODS - Please read before taking down this post for insufficient photos: I have done this many times before and it's a huge chore to try to take all of these cases out of their boxes just to prove that they do indeed exist. I've tried to snap a few photos through the box handles showing cases inside the boxes. Please let this post stay as is, I am trying to do something good for the community.

    TIMESTAMPS

    YOU MUST READ/FOLLOW THESE RULES:

    1. Every case is $25 with two exceptions (see below)
    2. You must pay via PayPal, and then I will provide you with my address
    3. Max 2 cases per person
    4. You must pick up (21771)
    5. You must PM me with the case(s) you want and I will advise if available, I anticipate this moving quickly. Please also include your PayPal address in your PM so I can send an invoice. I will update this post as cases are claimed.
    6. Only the cases listed are for sale. Please do not ask me about other cases that are in the timestamps

    The sale date is Sunday, May 2, 2021. The cases will be available at 8am. DO NOT SHOW UP BEFORE 8AM. The last time I did this, I had a 15 person queue in my driveway at 7:30 and my neighbor thought I was running a methadone clinic. You will need to show up, provide proof of what you paid for via PayPal, and then you can grab it and go. There will not be time for you to take it out of the box and inspect it. These cases have been used, most of them only for a single build on the channel. They may have parts unscrewed or drive cages loose or whatever, but for the most part everything that came with the cases is back in the box. All cases are sold as is.

    • SSUPD Meshlicious
    • NZXT H210
    • NZXT H510 Elite
    • Corsair 4000D Airflow
    • Corsair 5000X RGB
    • Phanteks p500A
    • Inwin Alice
    • Inwin 925 - $100
    • Fractal Design Define 7 XL
    • Lian Li O-11 Dynamic White (no box)
    • Lian LI O-11 Dynamic XL Black
    • Cooler Master NR200 (NIB)
    • Cooler Master Mastercase H100 (NIB)
    • NZXT H200i
    • Fractal Design Define 7
    • Fractal Design Meshify C Mini
    • Thermaltake Core P3 with 650w PSU, 360mm radiator, TT pump/res combo - $100
    • Thermaltake Versa N24 (NIB)
    submitted by /u/BPS_Customs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] 2021 Asus Zephyrus G14, 5900HS, RTX 3060, 144hz 1080p, 1tb ssd, 16gb RAM [W] PayPal

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Timestamp

    Asking for $1325 shipped, PayPal G&S. Shipped with direct signature confirmation. Please comment before you PM.

    SOLD. thank you all so much!

    submitted by /u/Heliodjent
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H]Mac G5 case converted to ATX [W] PayPal

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Downsizing and selling my Mac G5 atx converted case. It's been really fun to build and use and I believe it's one of the nicer done conversions that I've seen. Includes: G5 case and original box Custom aluminum 240 mm aio mounting bracket Custom aluminum cable tray Custom front i/o and power header cable PCI case lights string Mountain mods mobo tray and rear I/o plate (2) 80mm fans Custom iec plug extension to your psu

    Looking to get $100 for it. Will ship at buyers expense

    Let me know if you have any questions

    Time stamp:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/sSnD5rO

    Imgur photos of the build:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/87sDR

    submitted by /u/Unafraidstream7
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] Noctua-themed SG13 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Timestamp of the beauty

    Polarizing, isn't it?

    Long story short I taintpainted an SG13 the classic brown/beige Noctua colors. Even I - a hardcore Noctua fan - must admit the color scheme doesn't fit anymore.

    Unfortunately, some of the accessories are missing. It sitll has the HDD bracket but can only take SFX PSUs. The front panel is butchered so don't expect any audio. On the plus side, it does come with a 120mm (Noctua, duh) fan in the front.

    I really don't have a target price in mind for this. Does anyone really want to buy it anyways? Guess we'll find out. Regardless of the sale price I'm going to be shipping this out which I expect to cost around $30 or so.

    If you're interested, comment and send me a PM (no Reddit chat please).

    submitted by /u/hobbyistimpulsebuyer
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Xbox series X bundle with Elite 2 controller [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    The bundle includes:

    Xbox Series X

    Extra black controller

    AC Valhalla

    Hitman 3

    Charging dock for two controllers

    Elite 2 controller

    Asking price is $750 for everything. That's less than if you paid retail for it. Overall I spent over $800 for everything included so I'm taking a small loss when people are on here trying to scalp like crazy.

    Original boxes and accessories are included.

    21801 is local. I'm not looking to ship right now.

    submitted by /u/Justin_Herbert_1O
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] V1 Tech Sasuke Backplate 2080 Super FE [W] Paypal, cash

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    I have a V1 Tech Sasuke backplate for a 2080 Super FE. I no longer have the card, so i cannot use it. Looking for $70 Shipped

    Timestamps

    This is my first sales post, so i appologize if anything is wrong.

    submitted by /u/originalevo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NH] [H] Kindle Voyage [W] PayPal

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    I have a great condition Kindle Voyage. It comes with the charging cable. It has a couple little scuffs from use (not on screen) and a couple pinhole sized bright points that is a common issue with this model. They're noticeable at high brightness in a dark room. Looking for $50 shipped.

    Timestamp https://imgur.com/a/pf8t31Y

    submitted by /u/DaleCooper3
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] ASRock Challenger 5700 XT [W] 6700XT or better AMD

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    I heard these cards were booming for mining right now from a recent post. I'll be happy if I can get a simple trade up for it, and decided to try my luck.

    I'm from the Valley Area of Texas (south) and would like to keep this local. I can meet most if not all places in the Valley but won't travel outside of the area for the trade.

    The card itself is in very good condition with only some dust that just needs to be brushed off from recently.

    I need a card I can trust, especially this week rn, but if I can get the 6700XT, 6800XT, or 6900XT and proven it works I'll trade.

    PM me for details, maybe we can have some wiggle room depending on the situation.

    Sidenote: I have a really close friend with an MSI Gaming X 5700XT who would be interested in a similar deal/trade up. He does not have a Reddit account.

    Timestamp/pics

    Friends MSI Card

    submitted by /u/VG_Crimson
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AR] [H] Zotac 3070 Amp Holo [W] iPhone and local cash

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Hey guys, piece of shit here. I fucked up this semester and now I have to make up for it. Hate my life. So here's my pride and joy, a 3070 Amp Holo I ordered directly from Zotac on March 12. Ideally I'd like to trade it for a recent model iPhone plus cash, depending on which model it is. I'm on T-Mobile, so it has to be either unlocked or T-Mobile compatible. Let me know what you have. If you have any advice for a struggling college student, let me know that too.

    Edit: for clarification, I'm looking for iPhone 11-12

    Timestamp

    Local to 72908

    Pending sale

    submitted by /u/The-Planetarian
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] Keyboards, headset, shure mv7 mic [W] PayPal, Local cash, local trades

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    The keyboards and headset are working last time they were used, keyboards are both mechanical. These are free local pickup only, just want them gone.

    Shure mv7- opened it and plugged it in once, realized i couldn't use it. 165 local, 200 shipped

    Comment then pm, no chats. No accounts that don't have atleast 250 karma or atleast one confirmed trade. For the keyboards and headset well meet at a school near me, for the mic will be at a police station if local. Local is 06066

    Local trades: id be willing to add cash on top of the mic for a ryzen cpu better than a 3600x, fishing gear, or a 2.5in ssd atleast 500gb/high capacity 2.5in hdd. Possibly interested in other stuff, worst I can do is say no.

    Timestamps: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eYkJbHkBVyXjq8689

    submitted by /u/Truebacca2005
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Paypal or local cash [W] 1660 ti/super, 2060/super, rx 5700/xt

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I have a budget of $450 and I am looking for a card that is 2 fans or smaller. If you have a card that has similar performance (like a 5600/xt), and is relatively recent, please don't hesitate to PM!

    For location, I am back and forth between 32824 and 33624

    submitted by /u/Jigglepirate
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super [W] Paypal

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Timestamp Hello, im selling my rtx 2070 super as i have no use for it anymore as i recently upgraded my graphics card.Also includes original box.Asking for $750 shipped CONUS only.Thank you

    submitted by /u/donwx
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Steelcase Leap V1 Office Chair [W] Local (Central NJ)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Steelcase Leap V1 Office Chair - 220 local - https://imgur.com/a/FmGFOSD

    Zip is 07728

    Adjustable lumbar support

    Adjustable lower back firmness

    Adjustable upper back force

    Seat tilt lock

    Fixed arms

    No seat depth adjustment

    submitted by /u/iChronicdemonic
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Lian Li UniFans White 120

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Local: 45402 (Dayton)

    Looking to purchase up to 6 of these fans; ideally 2 of the 3 packs. 120mm in white.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/AyoBruh
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] Paypal [W] 3700x/5600x with compatible mobo and 32gb RAM

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Looking to find a decent deal on this. mATX and 16gb sticks are preferred.

    submitted by /u/My_Name_Is_Not_Mark
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - TX] [H] Powercolor red devil Rx6900xt [W] Local cash, paypal, trades

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I have a lightly used Powercolor red devil 6900xt for sale today. I received this in a trade, and it's just too much for my needs. I build and sell computers local to me (78731), so I'm looking to trade for multiple gpus in a best case scenario, otherwise I will let this card go for microcenters price + shipping + tax (1814 + 149 + x). Open to other trades aswell, thank you

    https://imgur.com/gallery/aWnX4OR

    submitted by /u/Soft_Dream4244
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] MSI Armor 2X GTX 960 2GB OC [W] Paypal, cash

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I figure someone who needs a card can use this instead of it sitting on my shelf. Was in my main PC for about 2 years and only played a few games on it. It's in perfect working order. $100 shipped, $80 picked up. Zip is 32095

    Photos

    submitted by /u/ParticleDropp
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Amp Edition [W] Local PayPal

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Amp Edition - $450 LOCAL ONLY (92604 or 92626)

    Timestamps:

    https://imgur.com/a/3Sb85cW

    submitted by /u/cwistofu
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] PayPal [W] 1060 or 1660 or 1660ti

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Looking for a gpu to build my first pc. Looking for any of these gpus above at 6gb.

    Budget: $300-$600

    Comment before PM. No chat.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/BiggyHandss
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NH] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Ubiquiti PoE 16 or 24 port switch, and Access Points

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    I am expanding my network to a new building on my property. I need a PoE switch for security cameras and computers, and I need a few AP's. I would love to get the UniFi 6 Long-Range AP's but I'm sure that won't happen. I currently have two UAP-AC-Pro but need several more.

    submitted by /u/Emplox
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV] [H] Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black, 5950X [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    What's available:

    • Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black - Used condition. Shipped cost: $85 | Local cost: $80. Comes with all original accessories and box/packaging. Used it to cool a 3700X and I never had a problem with it. Rated as one of the best air coolers around. I cleaned it as best I could before putting it back in the box to have it prepped for sale.

    • 5950X CPU - Like New (Open-Box), Never Used. Shipped cost: $935 | Local cost: $920. Cut the seal, took it of out of the box, inserted into the socket of my Dark Hero (mobo was on my table with no power when I put the CPU in), saw someone was wanting to trade a 3080 for a 5950X, immediately took it out of the socket and put it back in the box, PM'ed the guy, he sold the 3080, now we're back at square one. Changed my mind about using it/needing it because I'm fine with my 5800X for simple gaming and non-intensive PC work.

      Timestamps

    Local is 89081 (Las Vegas).

    Please comment before PM. Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/not-isl4nd3r
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] RTX 3090 Suprim X , 2080 Ti FE [W] BNIB ASUS ROG STRIX 3090

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    I am looking to trade an open box, Suprim X 3090, for a BNIB Strix 3090 + some cash if possible. Suprim X has better cooling and noise with no coil whine like the Strix, but I am looking to do a custom looped build. ONLY TRADING

    2080 Ti FE is Like New, barely used since I have been using a Strix 2080 Ti instead. Looking for $1200

    Open to offers for both cards

    Local to 02116, meetup/pickup

    Timestamp : https://imgur.com/a/Ydw8Adx

    submitted by /u/Cawwo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H]Cash/Papal[W]Ryzen 5 3600,Intel 10600K/F

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Hello people of r/hardwareswap I am looking for a 5 3600 or a 10600k/f for under 200$. I would prefer local but could do shipping. If you've got something else 10700k, 9700k, 5600x,etc, I am open to offers for other cpus.

    Local is 90066

    submitted by /u/PinguTheLegend
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8G [W] RX 6800 XT (possibly non-XT), Local Trade

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Looking to trade my 3070 for a RX 6800 XT, possibly RX 6800. See below for more details.

    I bought this RTX 3070 new from Best Buy in early February and have been using it for 1440p gaming since. I'm not unhappy with it at all, but I don't particularly care about ray tracing and I am running a Ryzen setup so would like to switch to AMD.

    These cards seem to be trading/selling around the same price point on here recently so I wanted to test the waters to see if anyone who has a RX 6800 XT, possibly RX 6800, and is somewhat local to 49423 (willing to meet within 90 miles) would like to trade. Ideally it'd be a 1:1 trade but if you think you've got a good deal feel free to try me.

    Primarily interested in an in-person meetup as shipping trades just seems...stressful. If interested, please post then pm what you have. Please, don't bother offering to buy as I am NOT SELLING.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/PepsiEnthusiast925
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment