• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-KY] [H] BNIB PS5 Disc [W] Angry Parent, PayPal

    Hardware Swap [USA-KY] [H] BNIB PS5 Disc [W] Angry Parent, PayPal


    [USA-KY] [H] BNIB PS5 Disc [W] Angry Parent, PayPal

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I got this PS5 over a month ago thinking I might be able to use it as leverage for a GPU trade. Man was I wrong. All it has done is sit in my room and laugh at me as I watch the prices of GPUs skyrocket. After falling for a $450 3070 listing on April Fools I decided that it's about time I bring my GPU search to an end.

    I just want my money back, so I'm selling this bad boy for $565 PayPal (paid $530 for it, and guessing that shipping will cost $20+).

    Also, I'm a cracked gamer and wouldn't be pooping on kids left and right if it weren't for having an Xbox at a young age, so I'm looking to continue the cycle and get this in the hands of a kid.

    That being said, if you're an angry parent who's been searching far and wide for a console for your kid, send me some proof (up to you to determine how, but make sure to include your reddit username) and its yours. No bidding wars in this part of town, just gonna choose the first person to prove their kid needs it and I'll give it to them

    Timestamp

    Edit: SOLD

    Makes me happy knowing I sold it to a guy with 6 kids but also really sad because a bunch of people need PS5s and I only have one to give. Good luck to everyone else who is looking!

    Edit 2:

    What a cruel world we live in-

    After selling the PS5 I got an offer for a 3070 local trade about an hour and a half away. Gotta be one of the biggest moral dilemmas in history; give the PS5 to the family in need or get myself the mythic GPU that only exists in folk tales. Nobody should have to make such a decision.

    Sike, easy decision. I'm not a POS scammer, that family is getting a damn console

    Edit 3:

    Wow. What a ride. The dad just messaged me saying that he saw my 2nd edit and wants me to try and make the trade for the 3070. He promises that he won't be heartbroken. However I already decided that he was going to get the PS5 and just now I've been messaging with another user who says he's going to help me get a 3000 series GPU. Everyone gets to be the winner! What a perfect conclusion to this story. Someone contact Dhar Mann and get him to use this as a script for his video.

    Thanks everyone for being so damn nice!

    submitted by /u/Croeder
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wi-Fi Mobo [W] Local Cash (02135)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/8QyGC6x

    https://imgur.com/a/3ha5E11

    I've bought a 3060 bundle off the Newegg Shuffle since it was only the second time in many months that I actually won a shuffle. Of course, as all Newegg shuffle bundle winners, I don't need the motherboard.

    The motherboard is BNIB and hasn't been opened.

    I'll match the open box price at the local Microcenter ($167.96 + tax, $179). I'm taking a $40 loss on this, but I just want it gone.

    I'm not shipping at this time, so really only looking for a local deal. I would meet at the MC Cambridge parking lot, where I will promptly take the cash and spend it on other useless things for my current build.

    Please reply below before sending DMs.

    Edit: Added timestamped pictures of the seals.

    submitted by /u/tphamBU
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA][H] i7 4770 non-k [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Selling a i7 4770 non-k that I just pulled out of my system after purchasing a 4790k. Chip is in perfect condition. Asking $85 shipped or $70 local to 70001.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/Junior0G
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] EVGA XC3 Ultra 3070 [W] Trade + Paypal / Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Hello, I recently won the newegg shuffle this past week and had the EVGA XC3 Ultra shipped over to me. I am not really looking to build another system with an extra 3070 in my system. Looking to sell to someone for MSRP. Timestamp

    Looking for something in the range of a RTX 2060 or possibly a brand new 3060.

    I am not looking for straight up buys, looking for a trade + cash.

    • 2060 + $550 shipped
    • 3060 + $350 shipped(*depending on the model)

    Please PM with offers. Must have trade history and verified Paypal, Thanks! Local: Charlotte

    EDIT: Thanks for all the offers, please send model information in the PM, will get to these within the hour thanks!

    submitted by /u/xxjustinkxx
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] EVGA XC3 Ultra 3070, PayPal [W] 6800 XT Trade

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    I know the market is crazy in favor of RTX 30' cards... but I want an 6800 XT now. I realize I don't use ray tracing or the other features offered. So here's a whole new post!

    Timestamps

    This card has been use for gaming and to watch the news, I don't prefer BNIB for the 6800 XT. But would be cool I guess. I can add cash/PayPal of course. ~999 days left on the warranty, got it in January.

    Preferences are:

    Aorus Master, Sapphire Nitro+ (SE White Whale?) then Reference - in the order

    Local deal would be great, but not likely near 14850..

    Please comment before PM, let's work out a deal! No chats as I won't see them on mobile.

    edits: spelling, added SE and mobile comments

    submitted by /u/HTPWTS
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Verified Paypal [W] Nintendo Switch Games

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Hello swappers!

    I've recently got my hands on a switch and now I'm in need for some games. I've checked my local stores and amazon. They're currently out of stock. The 3 main games I'm looking for are Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Pokemon Sword/Shield ( I would very much prefer Sword), and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX.

    If you guys have any other recommendations on games to get, let me know!

    Please comment here before pming me, I won't respond to chats.

    submitted by /u/apackofchips
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] AMD 6900 XT reference [W] 3070 FE, 2080 Ti, 2080 Super

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    timestamp

    Are you looking for a little more juice and a little less DLSS? Well then I've got a deal for you!

    Looking to trade a brand new, sealed Radeon 6900XT direct from amd.com. Only trades considered are:

    - 3070 FE + $200 - 2080 Ti FE + $200 - 2080 Super FE + $400 - I would also consider trade for a new reference 6800 + msrp diff

    Traded with u/leoparanoia for 3070 FE + PP

    Feel the cash on top is unfair? PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

    Edit: Wholesome award?! Seriously, guys. You're too kind. :kiss:

    Edit edit: Now a Helpful award? Wtf. I'm a chump and did nothing for these. But I'll gladly take them nonetheless.

    --

    Holy shit, everyone. Thank you all for the trade offers, the kind words and the awards. This community is a delight and experiences like today make me increasingly stoked to be a part of it. Best of luck to everyone here looking for trades/sales!

    submitted by /u/johnnythunderr
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Ender 5 Plus

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Looking for a 3D printer that is the Ender 5 Plus, or equivalent. Never 3D printed before, but my cousin has this one and I've seen it in action. Looking to see if anyone is wanting to sell theirs before I buy MSRP.

    submitted by /u/Doodle210
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Thrustmaster T300RS + Pedals [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Have a Thrustmaster racing wheel with the 2 pedal set that I've used for less than 30 hours. Don't have much time to game while in college with full-time work starting soon.

    Looking for $250 shipped, $230 local (01267, Western Mass).

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/TheCptNeptune
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Thinkpad T430 & Thinkpad X201 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Time for some spring cleaning. Both systems are in good physical condition unless noted and come with their AC adapters. The batteries hold a charge, but they are not 100%.

    Timestamps

    Thinkpad T430 2344-5PU

    • i7-3520M
    • 8GB RAM
    • Crucial 240GB SSD

    Overall in very good shape, but it's missing the metalic "e" overall on the lenovo bade. It will be shipped with the SDD wiped.

    $200 shipped in the US

    Thinkpad X201 3626-DJ7

    • i5 M 540
    • 8GB Ram
    • NO HD

    Again in very good shape. Has a sticker on the lid, but it could easily be removed.

    $100 shipped in the US

    I'm open to reasonable offers (no trades) and willing to combine shipping if you'd like both.

    submitted by /u/adx
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal/Local Cash [W] RTX 2060

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm looking for an RTX 2060. My budget is around $550. I'm located near the Victorville (92392) area. I'll gladly pay for shipping if need be. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/rmac80
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Xbox series s, Xbox series X, Xbox one x

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Hey thanks for stopping by my brother is looking for an console and i thought I would see if anybody here is trying to get rid of one

    The budget is 150- 550 respectively to the console

    Comment before pm please

    submitted by /u/ThaNewKidOntheBlock
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Dell Optiplex 7050 and 7040 units: i7 6700 3.4ghz, 16gb DDR4, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 pro [W] PayPal, Local Cash, hardware trades.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    https://ibb.co/hVpg2h4

    https://ibb.co/zJfwcBv

    Hello r/hardwareswap.

    We have completed the restructuring of our office, which means I have 8 of the 7040 optiplex and 7050 optiplex units for sale.

    These units are offered at $200 local 95610, and as recent experience has shown me, shipping these things is a nightmare, so I'll ship for $275.

    If you're looking to part one or more out, let me know and we can see if we can come to a Deal on a specific part you're looking for. I'm also open to trading for other hardware, preferably gaming hardware (old gpu, maybe?) as I'm in the process of building a pair of high end amd systems and one low end Intel system.

    Each 7040 and 7050 has :

    i7 6700 at 3.4 Ghz

    16 GB DDR4

    Windows 10 pro

    256gb SSD.

    I belive there is an m.2 slot hiding on his motherboard as well, but if that interests you I will confirm via picture.

    Thank you for your time.

    Local to 95610

    Tl:Dr $275 shipped, $200 local. Open to parting out and open to hardware trades..

    submitted by /u/Weve_GotDodgsonHere
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H]BNIB 6800XT AMD Reference [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/ejQxRMJ

    Asking around for price recommendations and seeing ebay being sold for $1500+, I am asking $1200 for my card or whatever best offer comes if the asking price is not met. I will want to meet locally (at a police station) and trade there. Please comment first and then PM, I will not respond to chats. May consider shipping if no local deals come through, but buyer will pay shipping and paypal fees.

    Zip code: 45220

    Thanks for checking out this post.

    submitted by /u/SmileShots11
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H]Evga1070[W]Quest 2/Other misc trades/Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Howdy!

    So I'm in the process of moving and getting rid of stuff . I gave my old 1080ti to a good friend of mine and he gave me his 1070. So now I have this thing I'm doing nothing with, and I want other crap I could use instead :D

    It's fully functional, as well as I have a waterblock and rad/fans that I can toss in for free/difference in shipping.

    Prefer local currently travelling between Jacksonville and Maitland for work, soooo pretty large range I suppose.

    Things I'm looking for:

    Oculus Quest 2

    Some sort of nice high end router with Smart Device Capability

    Razer Kishi (Usb c)

    Ps5

    Monitors (Preferably Ultrawide)

    Nintendo Switch Stuff

    Not looking to sell right now unless it's local and cash. $380

    Timestamps https://imgur.com/a/5q6irvs

    submitted by /u/GearsPoweredFool
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] Paypal/Local Cash [W] i9 9900k

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Looking to get the best deal possible as an upgrade for my 8700k :)

    submitted by /u/Cloudaero
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] NEW Ventus 3070 and Aorus 3070 [W] EVGA 3060ti, FE 3070, 80, 90

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Zip code is 11217. Local highly preferred (NYC), will not consider shipping unless there are no options.

    Looking to trade my 3070 Aorus and/or Ventus for EVGA (3 fans preferred) 3060ti cards. I would consider 3070/80/90 FE cards to trade but looking more for the EVGA cards. Both of these cards are brand new, recently purchased.

    Again I am looking to trade these cards only, so unless you're offering $1250 local cash for the cards, let's stick to trading!

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/jiivn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal + 3060 [W] 3080

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Looking to buy a RTX 3080. Willing to trade 3060 + PayPal. New to this so please advise, thanks! Aorus model would be preferred

    submitted by /u/imericnguyen
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] r5 5600x fiio k5 fiio k10 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/4E3W5nB

    5600x - 290$ shipped, used it for less than a week, snagged a 5800x off the swap

    fiio k5 - 100$ shipped upgraded to a schiit stack, works great

    fiio e10k - 50$ shipped stopped using it when i upgraded to the k5

    if bought early enough today , will ship it today. otherwise items will ship monday

    submitted by /u/iSkeith
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Asus Strix 1070, Noctua Fans, Asus Z590 Asus Hero, TRx40 Waterblocks, Raspberry Pi 3 w/ case controller power supply, 970 Evo Plus 2TB, 2Tb 860 Pro, Alienware AW2521H 360hz [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Prices include shipping local is 10469 or 10801. Anything over 700$ I will provide free first overnight shipping

    Item Notes Price Available
    Samsung 970+ Bought them off ebay a few months back build fell through $280 each Y
    z590 Hero Works decided to wait for the glacial to be released . $410 Y
    Alienware Monitor Used for a few months switch it out for the 27 240hz $500 Y
    Samsung 860 Very small amount of writes $270 Y

    My friend asked me to sell his 1070 since he was able to get a 3080 Local for him is 10469. Not sure about the pricing so if its off let me know I'll adjust.

    https://imgur.com/a/ete7R2z

    1070 - $425 shipped Obo

    Other stuff out the closet

    • Raspberry pi3 with case, controller and power brick - 45$
    • Trx40 CPU blocks -70$ Each
    • Noctua Fans work the 2 in box bnib - 75$
    submitted by /u/TheEndTech
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Paypal [W] Radeon Rx580, Rx570, gtx1050ti, 1060

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Starting my first PC build (after wanting to for about a decade) and obviously, the GPU market is deplorable. I'm looking for a budget-friendly GPU that could work well at 1080p (I would prefer 1440p). Max $350 would be preferred. This GPU will decide whether I go intel or AMD. Payment preferably by Paypal.

    If I could get a Radeon Rx580 that would be sick, but I'll take whatever I can find at this point. Also, am willing to bundle if you have RAM sticks or a CPU for a good price.

    submitted by /u/ThatGreekChick7
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H]Paypal [W] LGA-1150 Motherboard

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Preferably a SFX motherboard (m-atx, itx)

    submitted by /u/SleepinSnorlax
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Z270 Asrock ITX Motherboard, Intel i7 6700k, Ryzen R5 2600, EVGA Hadron Hydro Case [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/Jhjx5t5

    Local is zip 19403, near King of Prussia / Norristown / Collegeville. Discount for local sales. Shipping discount for bundles.

    I took apart a Hadron Hydro build I made in 2017 and some of the parts are available, as well as an R5 2600.

    • Intel i7 6700k - Was overclocked to 4.5ghz and cooled with a Noctua U9S. I also have the CPU box. Recent eBay sales are $160 (+/- $10). Seeking $135 shipped. Bundle with motherboard for $240.

    • Asrock Z270 Motherboard - Complete with box, manual, dvd, i/o shield, 2x sata cables, antennae. Recent eBay sales are $135 + shipping (+/- $15). Seeking $120 shipped. Bundle with CPU for $240. [Note - in my previous post I incorrectly listed this as an MSI Z170, that was wrong! This is a newer better board that supports 6th/7th gen Intel CPUs)

    • Ryzen R5 2600 - CPU only (I probably have an R5 2600 box if you want it but no stock CPU fan). Recent ebay sales are $130 +/- $10 (though a lot are shipping from China). Seeking $120 shipped. $110 bundled and shipped with another item.

    • EVGA Hadron Hydro Case - Complete and in great shape. I put the PCIE covers back in. I have the manual, the slim DVD drive tray, and the sticker that came with it. Case has been cleaned. Includes 2x EVGA 120mm case fans. Case has been used since 2017. Includes a 500w Gold PSU. Supports custom EVGA water cooling (which I did not do). This case design is a little long in the tooth at this point but it is still a very nicely constructed case that I really enjoyed building in. $50 LOCAL ONLY.

    submitted by /u/voltron00x
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WV] [H] PayPal [W] Rtx 3070 Fe or 3080 Fe.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Unfortunately my current Gpu is dying and I need to get an upgrade. I know this market is crazy and I'm willing to pay over msrp but as a father of 3 I don't have much leeway. I have about 1k I can spend right now so if anyone is willing to part with a card for around that much it would help me a ton. I don't mine and Im definitely not reselling. I just want to play and enjoy games with what little time I have every weekend.

    submitted by /u/sv7007
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] HP Pavilion Gaming Prebuilt Without GPU, Wraith Stealth Cooler [W] Local cash

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    On mobile so apologies for poor formatting!

    Hello hardware swappers, I have an HP prebuilt system that I want to sell for some money back. I bought this as a full system but pulled the GPU for my own personal build due to the current circumstances regarding prices and whatnot. It has a Ryzen APU so you still have the integrated graphics which works for light gaming and web browsing. The computer itself is brand new, I booted it up once to download CPU-Z and grab the timestamps, then promptly reset and boxed it up again after.

    This comes with the generic OEM HP mouse and keyboard. I can also throw in a lightly used Wraith Stealth cooler although I honestly don't know if that is even compatible with this motherboard.

    Any problems that you may run into, I'll stick with you and help you resolve them until you're satisfied :)

    Timestamps

    Specs:

    Ryzen 5 4600G (I've heard it performs similar to a Ryzen 5 3600, although I could be mistaken) /// 256GB NVME M.2 SSD /// 8 GB DDR4-3200 ram (2x4GB sticks) /// Wifi and bluetooth adapter /// 310W 80 plus gold PSU /// Windows 10 Home

    Asking $450 OBO locally to 92841, would prefer to sell as whole system but can part out if that's what it comes to.

    Thanks for looking!!!

    submitted by /u/SamuraiPineapple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment