• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-FL] [H] Ergonomic Office Chairs from Steelcase, Haworth, etc. [W] Local cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-FL] [H] Ergonomic Office Chairs from Steelcase, Haworth, etc. [W] Local cash


    [USA-FL] [H] Ergonomic Office Chairs from Steelcase, Haworth, etc. [W] Local cash

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    I'm in Orlando, FL.

    For sale are various ergonomic office chairs. Comfortable seating. At comfortable prices.

    I'm a recognized and trusted contributor in /r/OfficeChairs, where I help people find screaming deals on high-end office chairs.

    I also have 2 confirmed swaps with fellow members of the Central Florida Gamers' Discord.

    What I currently have:

    Steelcase Leap V2 for $250. Manufactured in 2011. Normal wear and tear. One very small hole in the seat fabric. Other than that, it is mechanically solid. 4D armrests and definitely a "BIFL" kind of office chair.

    Haworth Zody for $250. Manufactured in 2020, so only a year old. Like new condition. Easily a favorite chair of many in the r/OfficeChairs subreddit. Has the patented asymmetric lumbar support system (PAL). 4D armrests. Haworth isn't as well known as, say, Herman Miller or Steelcase, but Haworth makes great chairs. A "sleeper" chair, if you will.

    Steelcase Leap V1 Highback in leather. $150. Manufactured in 2002. All leather chair. Leather has signs of wear and tear, but it hasn't ripped and doesn't flake off like your typical bonded leather Staples/Office Depot chair. Everything mechanical works great. 3D armrests, and the backrest goes up pretty high to give you good shoulder support.

    Eurotech Ergohuman with Headrest. $100. The mesh in a corner of the seat is starting to fray. See pics. Highly adjustable, all mesh chair, similar to the Aeron, but with a headrest.

    VariDesk Pro Plus 36" Standing Desk Converter. $150. Like new condition. Manufactured in 2019. Works perfectly.

    Steelcase Cobi Stool. Great condition. $50. Good if you're just looking for a taller office chair.

    Please post any questions you have for me, I'm always happy to answer your questions :).

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/ClassroomDecorum
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] BNIB Patriot Viper Steel Series 4400 CL19 Ram (2x8gb sticks) [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    BNIB Patriot Viper Steel Series DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 4400MHz Extreme Performance Memory Kit - PVS416G440C9K

    These sticks are guaranteed binned Samsung B-Die. Highly recommended by buildzoid on youtube for ram overclocking.

    Bought two kits from amazon a few months ago in anticipation of a monster build. Downscaled my eventual build ended up only using 1 kit since now I feel 16 gb is enough for my uses.

    Looking for 125$ shipped PP G/S

    Edit- Pending sale to pickensmd

    https://gyazo.com/d7e69fe2edadd79133a2e865d8bcc635

    submitted by /u/tdotrollin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] 30 Series GPU

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    My wife's boyfriends son has been bugging me a ton recently about how he can't play his "Fortnight" game on max graphics and how his frames are bad. I'm afraid that if I don't please him I'll have to sleep on the back porch again. There are raccoons, lots of them, and they constantly talk about how cute my little boy hands are.

    Anyway, I have paypal or local cash in 28081. We might have to schedule weirdly because my wife's boyfriend has a curfew for me.

    Any model works, looking ideally for a 3070 or better but I'm not against grabbing a 3060/3060ti. Please PM and send me a message if you have the goods.

    Good luck out there boys don't let your morale falter just because you sleep on a doggie bed.

    submitted by /u/Spicymeatballcat
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] 2x Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti Waterforce WB Xtreme, Sapphire RX Vega 56, Gigabyte RX 480 8GB [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Seems like a good time to get rid of some hardware that's sitting around, taking up space. 1080tis just came out of my gaming rig, finally upgraded. Local is Knoxville, TN area. No shipping charge if local.

    Timestamps - https://imgur.com/a/Racgi8N

    • Aorus 1080ti S/N 6920 - $650 plus shipping cost
    • Aorus 1080ti S/N 9418 - $650 plus shipping cost
    • Vega 56 - $450 plus shipping cost
    • RX 480 - $300 plus shipping cost
    submitted by /u/ptyger
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] Vega 64 and Frontier + Cash [W] RTX 2080 and RTX 2080S

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    NO CHAT PLZ

    I AM NOT A MINER. HAVE NEVER BEEN A MINER BECAUSE OUR OLD POOR HOUSE HAS VERY WEAK ELECTRIC POWER. ANY ATTEMPT MINING MUTIPLE GPUS WILL SHUT DOWN MY ROOM RIGHT AWAY.

    https://imgur.com/a/4BeDZer

    Would like to trade vega for rtx 2080 and frotier for rtx 2080s. Will add cash from my end to balance the scale.

    Or if I can't make the trade I will sell them

    For local trade I can drive up to 1hr radius from 22151.

    submitted by /u/Emiyasolzomdao
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - CA] [H] Crystal Series 680x RGB Case [W] Local Cash,Paypal

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Up for grabs is a Corsair Crystal Series 680x case. It's a ginormous case. It is brand new with plastic on tempered glass. box has been opened. $200 local and $220 shipped Local is 94561 timestamp

    submitted by /u/One-Ad3681
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] Paypal [W] RTX 2080 or 3070

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Title says it all, looking for a 2080 or 3070. Rly any 3000 series card though.

    submitted by /u/tfozombie
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] iPhone 12 Pro 256GB Unlocked [W] PayPal

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Selling my graphite iPhone 12 Pro 256 GB, it was originally purchased from AT&T but is now unlocked. I've been using it as my daily driver since it launched. Battery health is still at 100%. work recently provided me with a mobile device, so I am selling this one. It comes with theoriginal box and charging cable. The phone was in a case with a screen protector applied since I bought it and still looks mint to my eyes. Looking to get $999 shipped and insured.

    I'm happy to answer any questions you might have related to the device, thanks for looking.

    pictures and timestamps

    timestamps with username included

    submitted by /u/FrothyFreeLog
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Complete Build Sapphire Nitro + RX 5700 XT 8GB, Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 2TB HDD [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Hello folks, i purchased this complete build around August last year to work from home due to the pandemic and do a little bit of gaming on the side, but only used it for about 4-5 months. I have decided to sell it as i am no longer using it so hopefully i can find a buyer here.

    The computer is in excellent working and cosmetic condition and has always been very well taken care of.

    The specs are as follows:

    AMD Sapphire Nitro + RX 5700 XT 8GB AMD Ryzen 9 3900X ASRock X570M Pro4 G.SKILL 32GB (2 x 16GB) Ripjaws V Series DDR4 Samsung 256 GB SSD Barracuda 2TB HDD NZXT H510 Mid-Tower Windows 10 Pro.

    I will also include a brand new in box Esports Tiger LongTeng Gaming Mouse Pad - HuoYun Special Edition.

    Price: Asking $1,600 cash

    Local to zip code 07605 (Leonia, NJ. 5 minutes away from the George Washington Bridge).

    Please comment before PM'ing and feel free to ask any questions. I am not interested in selling for parts at the moment. Thank you.

    PC pictures

    submitted by /u/Holagringo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] GTX 1080ti, PayPal [W] KAT Milkshake weirdo keycaps

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    It's a longshot on this subreddit, but god I want those keycaps. Also looking for the fruits as well. Unfortunately only interested in trading, not selling.

    submitted by /u/DankMemesDankDreams
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] i7 6700k GTX 960 PC, Xbox One X, JBL Charge 3, RK61 Keyboard. [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Local Cash Only, Zip Is 11560.

    Asking Prices ~ PC $350, Xbox One X $350, JBL Charge 3 $65, RK61 Keyboard $35.

    Full PC Specs ~ i7 6700k, GTX 960, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 500w PSU.

    Xbox One X Comes with internal 1TB HDD, power cable, hdmi cable, and controller.

    JBL Charge 3 comes with only the speaker, you will need a micro usb cable.

    RK61 has linear red switches, comes with no cable, you will need a usb c to usb a cable.

    Timestamps ~ https://m.imgur.com/gallery/XuajlXW

    submitted by /u/rekui
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] Dell G5 Gaming i5 10400f (No GPU) [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    I have a few Dell G5s without GPU for sale.

    Item Available amount Price (each)
    Dell G5 16GB(2x8GB) without GPU 1 $225 + shipping
    Dell G5 8GB(1x8GB) without GPU 3 2 $200 + shipping

    Timestamps

    Specs:

    More detailed part list provided by dell website is in the timestamps.

    Part Name/brand
    CPU Intel i5-10400F
    Motherboard DELL
    Memory SK hynix
    Storage 1TB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA HDD
    CPU Fan Some random DELL fan
    PSU DELL 500W 80+ Platinum
    Keyboard Dell Multimedia Keyboard-KB216
    Mouse Dell Optical Mouse MS116
    Software Windows 10 Home

    submitted by /u/ntgn81
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] RX 580, 480

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I have been looking for the above mention cards for a while now. Kindly let me know your prices if you have them

    submitted by /u/MINDFUL_bEING1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Water Cooling stuff

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    I picked up a Lian Li O11D case that had the DistroPlate included. Im attempting to put together a full watercool setup for my rig and save some money at the same time. Planning to do a hard tube setup and looking for fittings, tools, etc. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sheed3k
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Local cash, PayPal [W] 1050ti, 1060, 1650/s, 1660ti, etc.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Really looking for a lower to mid range GPU to finish the build I've been trying to complete since before Christmas. Don't have top-dollar budget, but can't hurt to ask.

    submitted by /u/KinaVis
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] EVGA 1060 6GB, Asus 1060 6GB White, Zotac 1060 6GB mini[W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Due to some lucky grabs from the newegg shuffle, these cards are up for sale. They have been running in a mining rig on Medium power (nicehash) for the past 4 weeks. They've been in open air with additional fans blowing on them. Avg temps 55-61C. These were all pickups from HWS and all used for gaming prior to being in my rig. The EVGA comes with a box, the other two do not have original boxes but will be packed well with static bags.

    EVGA 1060 - $350 Shipped Timestamp

    Asus 1060 - $325 Shipped Timestamp

    Zotac 1060 - $300 Shipped Timestamp

    submitted by /u/fasterbass
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] EVGA GTX 1660Super [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Asking Price: $400 (OBO)

    Used, bought new in March 2020.

    Paypal or Local Cash, ZIP is 06320

    submitted by /u/paulg1120
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] BNIB 3060 ASUS TUF [W] Local cash

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Picked up an Asus 3060 tuf

    Looking for 800 local cash OBO

    It's BNIB and sealed, comment before pm

    Timestamps

    Local is 20852

    submitted by /u/Allenz1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Replacement fan for MSI Aero ITX 1070 or replacement GPU

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    So last night, old guildmates on WoW convinced me to return to the game. So I did, and about 30 minutes later my FPS tanked, sure enough, GPU was at 98C. So I tried cleaning the fan with compressed air, no dice. It's THIS version of the card, with the single fan.

    Or if i can't get a replacement fan, i'll take a replacement GPU instead.

    submitted by /u/terminashunator
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] GTX 1080, 1080 Ti, RTX 2070, 2070S, 2080

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Looking for a good priced GPU

    Budget is $500

    Please comment before PM and no chats

    submitted by /u/BOF007
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] ASUS ROG Strix 1070 8GB [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    My friend asked me to sell his 1070 since he was able to get a 3080 Local for him is 10469. Not sure about the pricing so if its off let me know I'll adjust.

    https://imgur.com/a/ete7R2z

    1070 - $425 shipped Obo

    submitted by /u/TheEndTech
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] Ryzen 7 2700X, NZXT H510i, ROG Strix B450F-Gaming, Corsair 750 Bronze PSU [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    This is just a starter I took out the Ram and Gpu or Storage since no one wants them.

    If you do then I have an RTX 2060, 32 GB Trident 3200 ram, and 1 TB Inland Premium M.2 SSD.

    Pictures

    I need some money for college

    I am selling the parts bundle as full not parting them out. It was only used to put together for a project for my senior year engineering class.

    For the computer, parts bundle leave me your best offer and I will consider them. I won't be home until later tonight so I won't be able to check chats or messages until then.

    Zip Code: 30022

    Thank You!

    submitted by /u/bobjoe133
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN] [H] ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3060 OC + PayPal/Cash [W] RTX 3060 Ti / 3070 / 3080

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZHsfgIp

    Purchased from Micro Center on Monday, April 5th, 2021. I will include the store printed receipt for return/warranty issues. After tax value is $570. In perfect, like-new condition.

    I am looking to trade for a 3060 Ti / 3070 / 3080. I am planning on water cooling, so the aesthetics of the Strix card will be wasted, which seems sad if someone wants them. Ideally a FE 3070 or 3080 would be perfect, but I'm open to 3060 Ti and other 3070's. I say only the FE 3080 because the MSRP is the max that I would be willing to spend. So I'm looking to trade my 3060 and up to $200 additional for the right card.

    I'm new to the sub, so will understand if people only want to do local. I live in Minneapolis, but will be traveling to Kansas City frequently this year to visit my family, so I could meet up in Minnesota, central Iowa, western Missouri, or eastern Kansas for a cash based trade. Next trip is in two weeks.

    Please comment before messaging, and no chats so that I'm notified on mobile of your PM.

    Thanks!

    Edit: Trades only for now. If I manage to get a replacement somehow, then I'll look to sell.

    submitted by /u/drummerdick814
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA [W] RTX 3080, Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Backstory: So I was camping for a NVidia gpu at microcenter yesterday at 8pm and was 38th in line. However when the vouchers came there was only 22 in stock. Majority of the people that were there wanted a rtx 3080 but only two of them. The rest was an rtx 3070 and 3 rtx 3090 so I gambled for a 3090.

    Now i'm looking to get a new rtx 3080 same model as the rtx 3090 but I can be fine with any rtx 3080 model. Im also looking for the msrp difference between the two cards. I payed $1869.99 MSRP for it. Im only doing local and want a new gpu, not used.

    Timestamp: http://imgur.com/gallery/nIUMyIt

    submitted by /u/AquaZ3xy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] System76 Oryx Pro oryp4 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I'm selling a System76 Oryx Pro (oryp4). It's an incredibly powerful machine. I've replaced the laptop and no longer need this one.

    • 8 GB GTX 1070 with 2048 CUDA Cores
    • 15.6″ Matte HiDPI 4K HiDPI Display
    • 4.1 GHz i7-8750H (2.2 up to 4.1 GHz – 9MB Cache – 6 Cores – 12 Threads)
    • 32 GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2666MHz (2× 16GB)
    • 1 TB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD

    Purchased on 7/2/2018 for $2,941. Screenshots include order itself and have added pictures of the machine itself. Happy to include more. System76 can verify the model if needed.

    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/UFCXHwP

    The only downside I've had over the years is the overheating of the laptop. It appears to be a common issue with System76 laptops and has been like this from day 1. I had considered having them look into it further, but never had the time. I've run my own diagnostics and can provide sensor logs. If you do decide to have them inspect it "We have a diagnostics fee of $54 and a flat labor rate, $114." is what they said.

    The rubber pieces under the laptop would be good to replace, though not urgent.

    I'm located in Durham, North Carolina but happy to ship as well.

    Price: $2000

    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    submitted by /u/michaeltieso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment