• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Hardware Swap March Confirmed Trade Thread

    Hardware Swap March Confirmed Trade Thread


    March Confirmed Trade Thread

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Post your confirmed trades below. Please post in the most recent monthly thread. When confirming a post put Confirmed only nothing else it makes the bot unhappy :(

    If more proof is requested by the bot please send a modmail including the following:

    • Screenshot of PM's between the users
    • Screenshot of Tracking (may also include link)
    • Screenshot of PayPal transaction
    • Permalink to trade confirmed thread comment
    submitted by /u/hwsbot
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] RTX 3070 FE [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Hi All,

    This has been sold locally. My inbox has blown up and sorry I couldn't get to all messages but sold for $600 not looking to rob anyone...Have a great day!

    Posting again with time stamp

    Hi All,

    I have a 3070 Founders Edition that is a month old and was lightly used. I have upgraded my entire PC to include a 3080 so looking for $600 for the 3070. I paid $557 total with MA Tax etc.

    Time Stamp https://i.imgur.com/cUvzhFr.jpg

    submitted by /u/LikedQuietism
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AZ] [H] EVGA RTX 3060 XC BLACK GAMING [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Not looking to ship, local only, zip code 85201

    Timestamps

    Brand new in box. Got in the EVGA queue early at launch & bought this because I have a bad habit of buying cards I don't need.

    Asking for $375.00. Paid $320.09 + AZ taxes/shipping = $360.22.

    Edit: pending sale

    submitted by /u/Rangvaldr
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H] Custom Powder Coated NZXT H710i (Case Only) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PST

    For sale is a custom Powder Coated NZXT H710i Computer Case (case only). The original case was Matte White but I wanted to give this a unique look. My goal was to have the computer resemble the Galaxy with stars everywhere and I think the paint job turned out absolutely incredible.

    I never originally intended to sell the case however it is just a tad too large for my work area. I paid more for the paint job than the actual case is worth but I still think it was worth it. It took three separate coats of different paints to end with the result you see in the photos. Everything has remained in great condition aside from one little nick at the top (refer to photos).

    The purchaser will receive the case in its original box as well as a brand new matte white replacement front panel directly from NZXT (the original front panel was bent slightly however I have fixed it). The original fans and CAM lighting control have been removed and will not be provided.

    If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask!

    I will get to the messages on a first come first serve basis and will update the post once the item has been sold!

    Asking $200 for case + $20 shipping

    Total: $220

    Timestamp

    Photos

    submitted by /u/njjacob
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Nintendo Switch Lite (yellow) hairline cracked screen [W] Paypal

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:03 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/J3k9Bn4

    https://imgur.com/a/eDTCF8z

    Used by my wife for about 2 hours. Includes box, charger, and tomi case. There is a 1" hairline crack on the top of the screen (see link two)

    $95 shipped OBO. Yes it's available until I edit this out!

    Please comment before PM or chat. Thanks

    SOLD SOLD SOLD for $95

    submitted by /u/clocks212
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] EVGA 2070 SUPER BLACK [W] Paypal, Local Preferred w Cash

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Bought it in Feb 2020, Original packaging included - very lightly used, mainly for movies, never mined.

    $500 Local (Chicago area) * highly preferred

    $540-550 with shipping *US only

    Time Stamp

    https://imgur.com/a/ZxtCdDX

    more Image avail on request / pm.

    Can share video prior to sending showing working condition

    https://imgur.com/a/zW5J0go

    submitted by /u/chimpster2389
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] Paypal [W] RTX 2060 or AMD 5600/5700

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Looking to upgrade my GPU (an AMD RX 570). Hoping to find something around $300-400. Also kind of new to the GPU scene and building PC's so open to suggestions on cards (looking to run games at 1440p 144hz)

    submitted by /u/I_AM_N0_0NE_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AL] [H] PAYPAL [W] i7-7700k KabyLake

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:49 AM PST

    My Kabylake died, rather not buy all new hardware or spend 400$ for a new one.. does anyone have a spare or old kabylake they'd want to sell?

    submitted by /u/Repulzz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Noctua NH-D15 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Looking to sell my nh-d15, comes with every in the pictures. Its in good condition, but the cold plate does have some scuffs as seen in the timestamps. Looking to get $59 Shipped

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/LazyestNoob
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Corsair 550W 80 Plus Bronze PSU [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PST

    timestamp

    Semi modular CX-M Series Corsair 550W 80 Plus Bronze PSU

    Like new, only used for less than 6 months. Includes all the original cables and mounting screws. Originally paid $85 on Newegg in September, asking for $60 shipped. $50 for local cash, local zip 10038

    submitted by /u/eggbreath3
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] Noctua NHD15 New, Fractal Celsius S24+ w/2 Noctua 12x25 Fans, EK AIO 240mm Basic New [W] Local Cash, RTX 3090, 64gb DDR4.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Timestamps 3.1.21

    Comment before PM. Buyers must have at least a few confirmed trades. Local Arlington, TX. I highly prefer to keep sales/trades local but I am ok with using PayPal but rather not if possible.

    • Noctua NHD15 New $70 Local
    • Fractal Celsius S24+ with 2x NFA12x25 (no box includes am4 mounting hardware) $120 Local
    • EK Basic AIO New 240mm $100 Local Only (save on processing & shipping time)

    Looking for 4x16gb DDR4 or 2x32GB preferably new & possibly an rtx 3090 (not a must) I do have a gigabyte 6800xt I can offer towards it plus cash for the difference of course but I rather keep both my kidneys.

    submitted by /u/DV_oZ
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - CA] [H] Ghost S1, Corsair SF600, Ghost Sheets Walnut Grill [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    I'm selling a few SFF goodies (also listed on sffpcswap) for local pickup (91709) but can consider shipping if I don't find a local buyer. I prefer a local sale since I don't have any of the original boxes. P

    -Ghost S1 - $210 [EDIT: SOLD]

    -Ghost Sheets Walnut Grill - $25 [EDIT: SOLD]

    -Corsair SF600 Gold PSU - $75 [EDIT: Pending sale]

    -Total: $310

    The PSU comes with CPU/GPU connectors & a J-Hack 24 pin connector (worth $40). Unfortunately, you'll need to use your own Molex/SATA if your setup requires it. Since I don't have the original cables, I'll include the J Hack ones for free. I use these since it makes cable management SO much easier with the Ghost S1. They're shorter and much more flexible than the stock ones.

    All items were bought new last year and used for a few months. Ended up selling my rig to fund other hobbies and didn't get a chance to sell the remaining items. As a result, all items are in like new condition.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/fadkar
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Local Cash [W] 144Hz 1080P monitor (possibly 2)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Need at least one 144hz monitor. Highly prefer local, don't feel like paying for shipping (unless u wanna ship for free)

    Local: 15120

    submitted by /u/MoofJuice
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Dark Rock Pro 3 + silent wings [W] Dark Rock Pro 4

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Have DRP3 want to trade for DRP4 used/openbox/new DRP3 is open box never installed. Want to meet around 17345 PA can drive up to 2 hours if someone wants to meet! Time stamp

    submitted by /u/Silvehr
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV] [H] BNIB Ryzen 5800X and 5600X, PayPal, Cash [W] Any 30 series gpu

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Just got these cpus yesterday from the recent Best Buy drop. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a 30 series card so I just bought whatever was in stock. I realized how dumb it was so I decided to return the CPU's today.

    However if there is an off chance someone with a 30 series card that wants to trade for either one or both my CPU's I am open to trading plus cash on my end (depending on the card). In total, the 5800x was $496.58 after tax and the 5600x was $334.02 after tax.

    Local in Las Vegas (89110). Timestamp

    submitted by /u/Macho_Nachos22
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] PayPal [W] 3060ti, 3070, 2080, 2070 super

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Looking for one of these cards willing to pay above msrp but not crazy high scaper prices.

    I also may have an XFX 580 8gb available for trade if anyone's interested but for the sake of this post I'm just buying outright.

    Purchased 2080 super

    submitted by /u/supergamerz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Gold 1TB PS4 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Selling my gold slim 1TB PlayStation 4. Comes with all cables plus a green camo controller and two games. Asking $220 shipped. Thanks!

    Pics: https://imgur.com/a/ebyIIbi

    submitted by /u/akareeno
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] AMD Ryzen 5 2600X FREE SHIP [W] AMD Ryzen 5 3400G

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:14 AM PST

    I need a chip with integrated graphics for a folding and game server machine, so I'm selling this 2600x.

    I don't need the cooler since I'll just use the one that came with this CPU. Shipping with USPS first class. Priority Insured if you want, just pay the difference.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/orbitwar
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] AMD Ryzen 9 5950X [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PST

    Hello! Still looking to sell a new 5950X off. Looking for $925 local (Central MA) or $975 shipped, or best offers, as I'd rather have this go to a good home. Ready to ship out today!

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/zaaza
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] MSI Z490 GODLIKE & G.SKILL RGB RAM [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Pictures/verification.

    ITEM DETAlLS PRICE
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB RAM 32(2x16GB); 4000MHz; CL15; F4-4000C15Q-32GTZR $445 $400
    MSI MEG Z490 GODLIKE E-ATX $700 $400

    Both items are like-new with no scratches or other signs of wear or tear. Ships out via FedEx (PO boxes not accepted) within 1-2 business days, appropriately packaged and insured, and with original boxing and accessories. Shipping is already included in item price.

    submitted by /u/chakalit
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA][H]Local Cash, PayPal, 5800x [W] 6800XT, 6800, 3070,3080, O11 Mini, X63, Z63, AIO

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:17 AM PST

    I'm interested in buying a GPU for gaming and rendering, I don't mind if it has been used as long as it hasn't been mined on. I perfer variants of the cards that are cheaper (FE, EVGA) but I don't really mind much since I just want a card in hand. I understand if there's a bit of a mark up since the card is in limited stock but not anything too outrageous, my max budget is $1000 but I would heavily perfer to pay lower around $850~+shipping. I would also be willing to trade my 5800x for a card with some cash as compensation on my side. Also if you happen to have a local O11 dynamic, Mini or white h510i feel free to hit me up!

    submitted by /u/TonyJob97
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] PayPal, Local cash [W] RTX 2060 Super

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PST

    Looking for 2060 super, preference to Founders Edition. Please comment and PM!

    submitted by /u/Prisoncurry8
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] paypal/cash [W] Rtx 2080 ti, 3070, 3080

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Lookimg for a modern day GPU with Ray tracing that's better then my 1080ti so a Rtx 2080 ti, Rtx 3070, or Rtx 3080. Send me your offers. Only looking for 3 fan variants to fill out my case and only want either a Asus or MSI. White is a plus but I will consider black cards too. No I do not want to sell my 1080 ti so don't ask, selling it to a friend.

    submitted by /u/Zambarau91
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - MD] [H] XRGB Mini Framemeister Upscaler [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Timestamps

    Looking for $415

    This is a used Framemeister which I've kept in stellar condition. I've only had it for a couple of months, and have only used it a handful of times. It works great, and is a great addition to a retro gaming environment.

     

    The remote is included; however, full disclosure: it's in Japanese. It came with a sticker for English translations; however, I misplaced that sticker before I got around to putting it on the remote. These stickers are easy to find online, or you can just look at a printout/screenshot of the English layout to use as a guide. In my own use, I simply used Google's translator app, pointed the camera at the remote, and then took a screenshot of the live translation.

     

    The menus on the Framemeister are in English — it's just the remote that's in Japanese.

     

    Let me know if you have any questions!

    submitted by /u/I_ThinkMyDogIsCool
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] ASUS Zephyrus G14 (4900hs, 16, 1TB, 2060) [W] cash local, PayPal

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:07 AM PST

    I am selling my asus zephyrus g14. I used it for about a year, I did some light gaming but it was mainly a school computer. I still have the original box and charger. It is pristine and has never been opened. I would like to get $975 shipped or $925 local 31820

    Time stamp : https://imgur.com/a/2l54B4X

    submitted by /u/SonOfClone_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] FILCO Majestouch Ninja Cherry MX Red BNIB [W] Paypal

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Timestamp

    Photos

    I bought this brand new, but it turns I like my MX Browns more than these Reds. I basically opened it to feel the switches and take pics.

    Asking $130 shipped to CONUS. Also open to trades, seeking MX Browns 104 count (with a numpad).

    submitted by /u/teddyespo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment