• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-NY] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] IBM PC XT 286 (Type 5162)

    Hardware Swap [USA-NY] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] IBM PC XT 286 (Type 5162)


    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] IBM PC XT 286 (Type 5162)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:39 AM PST

    Shooting my shot

    I want to make a build from my first computer. It was a PC XT 286 type 5162 that my mom got from work; she was an IBMer. I don't care if it turns on or if the interior has been eaten by rats. The exterior has to be in good shape and it must have a proper BRS.

    I don't want a PC, AT, PS/2, PCjr, or 8088/8086 XT.

    Let me know if you have one sitting in a closet/attic/garage!

    submitted by /u/gamblodar
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] AMD Ryzen 5 3600 [W] Cash

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:12 PM PST

    SPF

    Located in Orange County, F2F cash only

    Picked up a 5600x today at microcenter so I no longer need this guy. Ran stock, pbo off, in a meshify c. So it had lots of air to breathe.

    Will come with stock, unused cooler. $150 cash, SPF

    https://imgur.com/gallery/f4esp5A

    submitted by /u/dic_tac
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Used EVGA XC3 Ultra 3080 [W] 3070/6800xt/6800

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Timestamp

    Timestamp 2

    Hello, in early December I purchased a 3080 and built a new PC for the first time in my life. After realizing that I was only going to play games like World of Warcraft and Overwatch as well as having no interest in overclocking or running benchmarks, I decided that I no longer need this intense of a graphics card.

    I am looking for anyone with a 3070, 6800xt, or 6800 preferably new who is interested in this moderately used GPU as well as some cash to cover the difference. I am also looking only to stick in the state of California as well as a local trade as I can not be without a computer due to my schooling. Thank you :)

    P.S. I am not looking to sell.

    submitted by /u/Gavbo13
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN] [H] PayPal + Local [W] 3060, 3060ti, Red Devil 5700xt-5800xt, IPhone 12 Mini, GMK DMG

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:37 AM PST

    Good health to everyone! Just looking for a couple of things to retire from the pc life and focus on other things.

    submitted by /u/HmnkZilla
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Noctua NH-D15 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:30 AM PST

    Looking to sell my nh-d15, comes with every in the pictures. Its in good condition, but the cold plate does have some scuffs as seen in the timestamps. Looking to get $65 Shipped

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/LazyestNoob
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] GA Z270 XP Sli, 1 TB HHD, and Corsair CX550 [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm just trying to let go of old tech I have lying around, following are the prices :

    GA Z270 XP Sli : 60$ shipped

    Corsair CX550 : 50$ shipped

    1 TB HHD : 15$ + shipping

    All 3 for 115$ shipped

    Have a great one!

    Timestamp : https://imgur.com/a/uClVtkD

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/OrnielV
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] PSP / Intel Nuc [W] Paypal

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:46 AM PST

    PSP Bundle $95 Shipped

    Bought both of these to do some basic modding (replace case on the 3000 and replace screen on the GO), that was a few years ago and now I don't see myself having time to do this, so anyone want a project? Both psps are in working order.

    psp 3000

    incudes charger, 2 cases, memory stick to microsd adapter, 32gb memory stick

    Screen has a couple of scratches, body is scratched.

    PSP Go

    Incudes Charger, 8gb memory stick, Case

    Screen is very noticeably discolored, body has scratches.

    Pics

    https://imgur.com/a/rmpICDX

    Intel NUC Kit NUC6i3SYK (Intel i3 6th series) $120 Shipped

    Comes with 4gb ram, 64gb m2, charger, will have Linux mint installed.

    Pics https://imgur.com/a/7SuWyPG

    I take paypal payments only.

    I ship to us only.

    http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=72940

    kept in a smoke free home

    Shipped Via USPS

    submitted by /u/THRiLLKiLL2666
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WV] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Logitech G602 Mouse

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:13 AM PST

    WTB new or good condition G602. Have Paypal or if local to 25428 could do cash thanks!

    submitted by /u/Papa_Grumps
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Intel i9 10900K, delidded with Rockit Cool Copper IHS, Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut, Der8auer Delid-Die-Mate 2 [W] PayPal, Local

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    This is a bump of a post from a few days ago, with a new lower price.

    I'm selling my 10900K. It's a great chip. I delidded it with the Der8auer Delid-Die-Mate 2 tool and used it with Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut liquid metal and a fully copper IHS from RockitCool. The chip clocks well, I ran it at 5.2 GHz all-core with 1.32 vcore. It was rock-solid stable for me and ran cool. Peaked in high 70s - low 80s during torture tests on Prime95 small FFT. I suspect that there is more performance that could be squeezed out of this chip if you were after it, but I was quite happy where it was so I never tried overclocking it further. I'm selling because I'm parting ways with my mini ITX build and looking to part everything out. I am selling the 10900K CPU with the stock and copper IHS, the Delid-Die-Mate 2, and what is remaining of my tube of Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut (probably enough for 2 - 3 more applications). The liquid metal causes some staining on the die and the surfaces of the IHS, especially the copper one, however these are merely cosmetic and don't affect the performance negatively. I've read that such staining may actually lower the temperatures. The processor will ship without the IHS attached so that you may chose which IHS you'd like to use and have the potential to reseal the chip with the Delid-Die-Mate 2 if you so wish. My asking price for everything is $430 shipped, or $420 local. Prices are OBO. Here are the timestamps. I am local to the DMV, 20740. If you're interested, please comment here before sending a PM.

    submitted by /u/pudgyunicorn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Budget 1080p GPU

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Hello friends in /r/hardwareswap!

    I am once again asking if anyone is willing to sell me a GPU during these trying times. Much the same as I had posted before, I just graduated college... yada yada... looking to complete my first build as a reward... yada yada.

    What matters is that I'm looking for one of the GPUs mentioned in the title (1650s, 580) or something equivalent. Hell, I'll take anything at this point, as long as its somewhat capable. Anything in the $200~ price range, my max is probably $220.

    Please let me know if you guys are selling anything! I'm pretty desperate at this point for something fairly priced lol. Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/sonicgmail
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DE] [H] PayPal [W] Unlocked phone/Budget Laptop

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Hello. I am looking to some items.

    I am interested with new phone. My budget is about 250$. Will be privileged xs,xs max,se2020,xr,Google pixel..It must be unlocked. other brand phones are also considered.

    I also want budget laptop.It should be working fine. Max budget for that is also 250$.

    PM send offers.

    submitted by /u/MrNascar69
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] Paypal, Local Cash, 6800, 2x8 3600 LPX Ram [W] 6800XT, 5700XT, 5700, Paypal Local Cash

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:54 AM PST

    There are 3 parts to this post so please read carefully! I am NOT SELLING THE 6800 -- TRADE ONLY!

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/ZHat8bc I can take more pictures if needed

    SELLING:

    Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600 CL-18 2x8 ------ $65 + Shipping

    BUYING:----- include what you have and price in DM--- NO CHATS

    Radeon 5700

    Radeon 5700XT

    (Preferably reference design cards but will look into others)

    TRADING: ---- LOCAL ONLY 1-2 HOUR RADIUS OF 06249

    6800 Reference + Cash for 6800XT Reference MSRP for MSRP (might be interested in partner boards not sure ATM)

    submitted by /u/DrRenegade
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] Paypal [W] GTX 1080 turbo/blower/FE

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:51 AM PST

    Looking for a GTX 1080 under 270mm in length to fit my small case. Also prefer blower version to exhaust the hot air from the case. Anyone got anything?

    I would consider other GPUs with blowers too of similar performance.

    submitted by /u/smoothyvo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] Surface Headphones 2 w/ Original Packaging & All Accessories [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Everything is in like-new condition and comes from a non-smoking, pet free home.

    Asking $150

    Message me if interested!

    Thanks

    https://i.imgur.com/Z05gjzR.jpg

    submitted by /u/digitalrelic
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NYC][H] Corsair RMX 850w & Corsair Sleeved Cables. MSI B550 Gaming Edge Wifi ATX motherboard [W]Paypal or Local Cash

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:48 AM PST

    T I M E S T A M P S

    Good morning all,

    Corsair RMX 850W (With Individual Sleeves from Corsair) $140.00 All parts will be included. All cables.
    MSI B550 Gaming Edge Wifi $120.00 Backplate & mounting lugs not provided.

    I went small form factor, so I replaced some of these parts. The PSU is a Corsair RMX I purchased from Bestbuy in September 2020. I also purchased the blue individual sleeves, the official ones, from Newegg. The price for this PSU $140.00. The MSI b550 Gaming Edge works flawlessly, but I did misplace the backplate and mounting lugs (I threw em away somewhere).

    The costs above will include USPS shipping & Paypal Fees. Each box is sorta big, so they will have to go in two boxes I think. Bundle discount is $20.00 off (OBO).

    Thanks and PM me if you have questions.

    submitted by /u/metalmayne
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] PayPal [W] Ryzen Bent or Broken Pins Ryzen CPUs

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:46 AM PST

    If you have any with bent or broken pins let me know

    Please comment BEFORE pm thanks!

    submitted by /u/GibralterRaleigh
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] new Corsair SF750 [W] Retail + Tax + Shipping

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Local is Queens, pickup for retail + tax.

    Retail + tax is $195.

    https://i.imgur.com/sDQ8kfV.jpg

    submitted by /u/Life_of_Gary
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] Paypal, local cash, GTX 970 [W] 3080/3090

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Would prefer local exchange. Can branch down into northern Illinois.

    Like everyone else, looking for a 3080/3090. Prices have been crazy on ebay, etc. I have an old graphics card that I'm trying to replace if it suits you.

    submitted by /u/therealcpain
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] Metalfish 500w BROKEN/FOR REPAIR flex itx modular PSU [W] Paypal

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Hey all

    Just trying to find a home for this and keep it out of the landfill. It popped during heavy usage and may just need minor repairs or a fuse. I don't smell smoke so it may have just not liked the load, but it will not restart. Lots of good modular cables and parts someone could use, or possibly repair. I paid $150 or so shipped from China for it via Ali, want $20.00 shipped USPS priority in the USA - shipping + fees will likely be $12 or so of that.

    https://imgur.com/TKnWif7 timestamp

    https://imgur.com/sEQUwuM another pic

    submitted by /u/dma550
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] 2020 Razer Blade Pro 17 i7 2080 Super 300hz, GoPro Hero 9 Black, G-Wolves Hati, Akko x Ducky 3084 Pink, Zowie Camade II Davina Pink [W] Paypal, Local Paypal

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Clearing out my closet from Christmas, local is 33133. Timestamps

    BN 2020 Razer Blade Pro 17" w/ i7-10875H, RTX 2080 Super Max-Q, 300hz, 16gb ram, 512gb. This is unused and untouched. Selling as OB cus brother broke the seals. Looking for $2800 shipped express.

    OB GoPro Hero 9 Black: Barely used, wanted it for its webcam function but it is in beta for Windows so it doesn't work very well. Hooked it up once to get utility going and that was it. Comes with everything seen, just base version off amazon. Will let go for $325 shipped.

    Used G-Wolves Hati Vista Blue (i think?). It is a teal colour, good mouse, just don't like the honeycomb style mouse. Used casually for about 6-months. Never dropped, slammed, raged etc. $45 shipped.

    Used Akko x Ducky 3084 Pink. Cherry Brown switches, comes with cap puller, misplaced the cable though. Just a USB-C to USB. I can through a plain black one in at buyers request. Same deal as the Hati, 6-ish months, not dropped, slammed, raged etc. $55 shipped.

    Used BenQ Zowie Camade II Davina Pink. It's used but... it's a bungee. $30 shipped

    I can bubble wrap whatever also before shipping.

    Edit: GPH9 price

    submitted by /u/gmgp17
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Paypal/Cash [W] Nintendo Switch V2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Hey everyone ! I'm looking to buy a switch v2 that is NOT hacked. I would like all the regular accessories it comes with, but if you have any offers just hmu !

    submitted by /u/Shinytate101
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] Used EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra [W] RX 5700 or 5700XT

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:13 AM PST

    Bought this for my wife upgrade but I want to try my hand at mining so looking to trade this for either 5700 or 5700XT + cash/other AMD 8GB cards

    Timestamp

    EDIT: Looking to trade locally to cut the fees, local is 01108

    submitted by /u/ducdat2311991
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-UT] [H] PayPal [W] PlayStation Vita

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:12 AM PST

    [USA-PA] [H] PayPal [W] Xbox Series X Console

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:58 AM PST

    Hello!

    I'm looking for an Xbox Series X console, BNIB if at all possible. I'm looking to spend about $600 for the console plus any shipping costs. I'm open to local pickup (PA, 19406) but I still want to pay via PayPal G&S. Pics plus time stamps would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time I hope we can make a deal happen!

    EDIT: purchased one from u/Sparkz17

    submitted by /u/SnowyDeluxe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment