• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Hardware Swap [CAN-ON] [H] Free stuff, not free PSU [W] Paypal

    Hardware Swap [CAN-ON] [H] Free stuff, not free PSU [W] Paypal


    [CAN-ON] [H] Free stuff, not free PSU [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:55 AM PST

    Hi everyone. Timestamp here.

    I tried to sell a bunch of this stuff and failed, so I am admitting defeat and offering them for free. If you want them shipped, that's on you.

    I am in CANADA. That means shipping will not be $5. Stop yelling at me for giving you $20 shipping quotes when I am literally in another country.

    Item Description Price
    EVGA NEX650 PSU It's a power supply. I bought it from someone on this subreddit like.. last week. Turns out it won't fit in the case I'm using. Ooooops. $40 Sold
    PNY 2070 Super Cooler Just a cooler. Has the thermal pads still attached. Free. "Sold"
    HD 5770 It's a graphics card. It's old. It works. Please just take it "Sold"
    Neewer HA-400 amp It takes one input and gives you four outputs. It works. Precisely zero dollars Pending local pickup if the dude responds
    Phanteks 140mm fan It takes air from one place and moves it to another place. And it does it quietly! $0.00 Pending local pickup if the dude responds
    Noctua NF-A8 It's literally unused, I just don't want to send it back to Amazon because they'll just throw it out and that makes me sad. The amount of money my ex spent on me for valentine's day Pending local pickup if the dude responds
    Possibly broken Vengeance RGB 2x8GB 2x8GB 3000 c15. One of the sticks gave my brother a whole lot of memtest errors. I have no idea why and I am way too busy to test for myself. One of them definitely works fine. How much my degree is worth after spending $30k and wasting four years of my life "Sold"

    submitted by /u/NPFFTW
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC][H]1050TI 4GB and 1060 6GB [W]Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:17 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/hUIyq0A?nc=1

    I have 2 GPUs currently in a build that I am trying to sell. I use the PC as a Remote Desktop now, so don't need them anymore.

    All prices are shipped. Not looking for trades.

    1050TI 4GB - $120 Sold to /u/Nootch93

    1060 6GB - $220 Pending /u/aceoyame

    submitted by /u/Fullerfyed
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-ID] [H] Oneplus 7 Pro [W] Comparable iPhone with good battery

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:30 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/QYnQNBa

    I am looking to trade a recently purchased Oneplus 7 Pro off of here. Ended up getting a iPad instead (I know big difference)

    It's in great condition with no burn in or defects other than some faint scratches you can't see unless you are really looking for them on the screen. We are talking very faint.

    It is currently unlocked and never used while I had it as a phone and updated to oxygen 11 beta which is buggy. I can return to 10 if you would like.

    Comes with original box, charger, and a 3rd party case.

    I'm looking for a phone for my son and since we are all in the Apple eco system that's what I'm shooting for. Needs to have good battery life 90 percent or above and in good condition. Shoot me some offers. I'll consider money on top of the trade depending….

    Post PM before sending a message.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Makeyourself279
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] 2 Noctua NH D14s, , Hyper T2, Inland 600W ATX PSU, Mini Projector, Wireless Display Kit [W] Paypal

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Timestamp of all components

    Unused Noctua NH D14 $50 shipped Available Sold
    Used Noctua NH D14 $40 shipped Available Sold
    Cooler Master Hyper T2 $20 shipped Available Sold
    IO Gear Wireless Display Kit $75 shipped Available
    Inland 600W ATX PSU $30 shipped Available Sold
    Azeus LCD Projector $50 shipped Available Sold

    Bought a NH D14 and was shipped two, have since upgraded and am looking to empty out some space.

    One was used for a few years but was deep cleaned before storage and is ready to use, includes all original mounting hardware and the thermal paste. Works fantastic - rarely broke 60 C on an i5-6600K @ 4.7 GHz even under full load

    Other one has never been used

    Hyper T2 was bought for a project build, didn't fit in my case, so never used

    Wireless display kit was a gift and has never been used

    PSU was used for a year, have since upgraded. Works great

    LCD Projector was also a gift and has never been used

    submitted by /u/penatrater51
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H]Paypal [W] RTX 3080 ASUS / EVGA

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Would prefer something local, but willing to purchase shipped if the shipping cost isn't too insane. Also prefer a card that's new and still sealed...

    Feel free to PM with prices, I will reply with a location to figure out shipping cost as I get to the PM's.

    submitted by /u/Exitwounds85
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Samsung 860 EVO 4TB [W] PayPal

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Timestamp

    $350 shipped & insured. Please comment in thread before sending PM.

    Purchased new less than a year ago. 4 of 5 years Samsung standard warranty remaining. The drive was primarily deployed for cold storage e.g. games, movies, music, etc. in a RAID 0 array and it has performed flawlessly in this light usage scenario, so it hasn't seen extensive writes or hard usage, however there is a chipped/missing tiny piece of plastic on the casing surrounding the SATA power plug connector terminal (see photos for reference) which does NOT affect performance nor does it affect the SATA plug tension, strength, or anything about the drive whatsoever I can assure you as I have tested it beyond a doubt repeated usage of the port has not shown any indication of loose cables or decline of function one bit it's simply a tiny piece of missing plastic which I believe I chipped doing a drive swap in the dark. In point of fact it's so insignificantly small I didn't even notice it until several months thereafter. I mentioned it only because I think it merits disclosure in fair courtesy to the new owner. Ships via USPS priority 2-day service inside the original box.

    submitted by /u/weztmarch
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA] [H] PayPal [W] Low to mid range gpu

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:55 AM PST

    Looking to spend about 100-200$ for one. Hoping for 4 gigs or more of vram

    submitted by /u/aceoyame
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] CIB Xbox One X [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Hello! I have an Xbox One X that I'm looking to sell today. I just got a Series X that I'm replacing it with. I'm the original and only owner of the One X, and it was lightly used before last fall. It comes with the original controller, original HDMI, and original power cable, along with the original box. Controller was taken apart and cleaned a few weeks ago, and I haven't really used it since then. It's never been sent in for repairs and is coming from a smoke free home.

    https://imgur.com/a/BWjP4Xq

    I'm looking for $250 local cash or $300 shipped. I'm local to PA 19406.

    submitted by /u/SnowyDeluxe
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Local Cash [W] RTX 3060 TI, 3070, 3080

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:42 AM PST

    I want to play games. From the Houston area, but willing to drive.

    submitted by /u/iChoosePokemon
    [link] [comments]

    [CAN-QC][H] 2080 Waterblock, TX120 Radiator [W] Paypal

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Timestamp

    Heatkiller IV 2080 Waterblock and Backplate: It has never seen coolant run through it, I purchased it brand new a month ago before I decided to upgrade my card and have no use for it because it isn't compatible. It was test fitted to the 2080 Super so thermal pads are not included.

    $130 USD Shipped to Canada or CONUS.

    XSPC TX120: Very slim 120 rad that I didn't have room to place in my system. There is a small ding in the corner which chipped the paint but no functional damage.

    $35 Shipped to Canada or CONUS.

    submitted by /u/FullSend-
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H] X-rite Colormunki Display colorimeter (i1 display) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/NyIrzPd

    The Colormunki Display is the same thing hardware wise as the i1 Display Studio, which goes for $160. They just recently rebranded it.

    Item was purchased about 2 years ago, works perfectly. Only used once/month or so to calibrate my monitors. Comes with box and included software cd and manual. Would recommend using it with free Displaycal software to get the most out of it.

    If you're into photography, do web design or just want a calibrated display to watch movies and play games on, this thing is invaluable.

    Asking $70 shipped

    submitted by /u/SchwizzelKick66
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] PayPal/Local Cash [W] 3060Ti, 3070

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:43 AM PST

    Pm me with offers. I'm willing to pick it up depending on how close you are.

    submitted by /u/KnightElm
    [link] [comments]

    [CAD-US] [H] MSI GTX 1080 8GB [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Timestamp as said selling GTX 1080 $300 shipped. [$300 CAD] [$236.700 USD]

    SOLD

    submitted by /u/xX_1infantry1_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] i7 3770, Xeon 1240 V2

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:17 AM PST

    Looking for an i7 3770 or an Xeon 1240 v2 to upgrade my dell optiplex. Pm me your offers.

    submitted by /u/cantsleepasusual
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] Surface Pro X [W] PayPal, Local

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Priced to sell.

    Condition Item Price
    Used Surface Pro X - SQ1/16GB RAM/512GB storage w/ Signature keyboard/Slim pen/charger $850 shipped

    Timestamp - https://imgur.com/a/a9NkTKT

    submitted by /u/t0m-aSs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AR] [H] Paypal [W] Retina Macbooks

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:06 AM PST

    Looking for retina Macbooks in any condition. I would prefer if the screen was still fully functional but will consider anything. Please comment before PM'ing.

    submitted by /u/Leasj
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] XSPC TX240 radiator

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:59 AM PST

    PM me with offers. You might make my dream of owning a custom water cooled PC come true

    Local is North Sacremento but will pay for shipping

    submitted by /u/lordsventhegreat
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Lenovo Yoga 7i, Switch Lite (gray) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:35 AM PST

    Timestamp

    Lenovo Yoga 7i - $700 shipped

    Core i5-1135G7 CPU with integrated Iris Xe graphics, 1080p touchscreen, 12 GB of RAM, and a 512 GB NVMe SSD

    Switch Lite (gray) - $170 shipped

    If you buy today I'll be able to ship it out today.

    submitted by /u/Khar0n
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H] Ryzen 5 2600, Razer Deathadder Elite, Logitech G502 Hero, Coolermaster MP510 (L), Gigabyte Force K83 [W] Paypal, Logitech GPW/Glorious Model O

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:41 PM PST

    Hello HWS!

    I have quite the haul here, and (almost) none of it has any value!

    All prices slightly negotiable, just lmk your thought process and we can figure something out.

    Timestamp

    Ryzen 5 2600 - Used for about a year and a half, never overclocked, never hit over 82 degrees, 99% of the time ran under 60 degrees. $110 plus shipping SOLD!

    Deathadder Elite - Used for a couple months, hasn't been touched in like a year. Remember a slight double click problem but when I tested it out a few minutes ago it had no issues, pretty sure it went away. $15 plus shipping

    Logitech G502 Hero - My main mouse until a few weeks ago when I decided I needed something lighter. Used for like five months, some wear on the mouse itself, but feels brand new. $22 plus shipping

    Coolermaster MP510 (L) - Literally just bought a Hien from someone on r/MouseMarket like 20 minutes ago. Cleaned today, it has slowed a little bit, been used for like a month or so, but still works like a charm. Thought the large would be too small for me, but I never even touched the right side of the pad, so don't be afraid to push some boundaries (and give me money)! I play mid-high sensitivity in games, if that clears anything up for anyone. $12 plus shipping

    Gigabyte Force K83 - I was pleasantly surprised by this keyboard. Entry-level, nothing crazy. I bought it two years ago and stopped using it around a year ago. Quite dusty, I can clean it before shipping if you want, but just know that I have no experience cleaning keyboards and YouTube would be my guide. Testing to make sure it worked just now and it felt wayyyy nicer to type on than I expected. Cherry MX-Reds, cheap keycaps. The letters have worn off a little bit, but still easily readable. I think the ones that are worn the most are going to stay where they're at, I don't expect them to fade more. Overall, a pretty decent keyboard for people who forgot to include one in their PC budget (stop looking at me). $25 plus shipping

    Also willing to trade and potentially add some $$ on top depending on what's being traded. Looking for a GPW or a Glorious Model O, preferably the GPW. Bought an Endgame Gear XM1 off of someone here (or maybe r/MouseMarket , my memory isn't what it used to be) recently and decided it wasn't right for me. Not looking to buy outright, just a trade with potentially some money thrown on top if needed.

    Comment before PM, no chats please. Thanks for reading my essay!

    submitted by /u/ShadowwVFX
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] Alpenföhn Brocken 3 White Edition

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:13 AM PST

    Zip code is 92683. Would like if the CPU cooler came with the the original Wing Boost 3 white fans.

    submitted by /u/TheLinerax
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Local Cash [W] Full or Partial Build

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:21 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I'm looking for a PC, gaming or otherwise, to setup a few systems for my family. It can be with or without a GPU, with or without a case, it just needs to run and have all other main components.

    I am willing to entertain offers for pretty much any combination of hardware, even somewhat older hardware if the price is right.

    So please just shoot me a PM with your price and the specs and I will get back to you.

    Hoping to do this local, so I'm willing to the the buy anywhere in LA county or slightly outside of it.

    submitted by /u/RogueAdvocate
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] PayPal, Trades [W] Wyse 3040 with WiFi

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I'm looking for a wyse 3040 with WiFi. I can either buy outright or trade my items + cash (depending on what you get).

    The rpi zero w comes with a 16gb sd card, micro usb power cable, power brick, micro usb otg cable, mini hdmi to hdmi cable, and a case with heatsink

    The fans come with all adapters except the omnijoin ones.

    Please let me know if you have a wyse 3040 with WiFi, need it ASAP!

    submitted by /u/MapleFrosting
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] NH-L9A, JBL Flip4, Tenba BYOB 9 Camera Insert [W] PayPal

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Prices are shipped to CONUS

    NHL9, used for three months on non-overclocked cpu, comes with backplate and fan. $25

    http://imgur.com/a/2czrhLW

    JBL Flip 4, built like a tank and used for 6 months, as it was bought refurbished from Newegg. $50

    Tenba BYOB9, precious edition, with all internal dividers: $25

    http://imgur.com/a/ZL9ulah

    submitted by /u/woolgatheringeyes
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] PayPal [W] Ryzen 5 5600x

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:48 AM PST

    Looking to pay $330 shipped BNIB, and $310 shipped for lightly used/open box. Please dm all offers, and thanks in advance! Local: 53511

    submitted by /u/Looka46290
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Paypal [W] 1660 Super, 5700xt, 5500xt, 3060ti, 3070

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:57 AM PST

    Looking for a decent gpu. Willing to pay. Pm me with an offer please.

    submitted by /u/potaloma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment