• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-FL] [H] PlayStation 5 [W] PayPal

    Hardware Swap [USA-FL] [H] PlayStation 5 [W] PayPal


    [USA-FL] [H] PlayStation 5 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Selling my launch day PS5 (Disc Edition) that I have used twice. I find myself not gaming on it as much as I thought because I also have a new PC, and I really only wanted the PS5 for exclusives, which there currently aren't any that interest me.

    There is nothing wrong with it other than the PS5 has coil whine, but most PS5 do. Keep this in mind before purchasing. There are tons of videos out there of other users having coil whine and fan noise with the PS5. Everything that came in the box is still included and looks brand new. The console has been fully reset and repackaged in its original box.

    Instead of returning it to the store, I decided to give it away to someone at cost, to hopefully make their December a little less sucky than this entire year already was.

    I will not sell this to a scalper or someone who has no intention of actually enjoying the hell out of it, so I will set a few requirements for this sale:

    1. Must be an active and participating Reddit user with some decent karma.
    2. Tell me in your PM why you should be the one to receive it and how you plan on using it.

    I realize this is a bit odd, but if this gets into the hands of a scalper that will turn around and sell this on eBay for a profit, it would really piss me off.

    Price is $590 (Price Paid incl. Tax + Insured Shipping + PP Fees). I understand this is still a bit more than retail MSRP, but I don't want to sell this at a loss.

    Please leave a comment before PM, and don't chat.

    Timestamp

    Edit: Sold to u/BIGDADE5000 - sorry guys, my inbox is flooded and I can't get back to all of you. Good luck to all who are trying to grab one.

    submitted by /u/t1nkerb3llz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] Gigabyte 1080 Ti Aorus Extreme Edition ( [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:51 AM PST

    For sale: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G.

    Works flawlessly, was used in my personal gaming rig.

    Selling since I was one of the lucky F5-ers that won the "lottery" for a 6800 XT just after launch day.

    No original box, however will be packaged properly for shipment.

    $350 shipped. SOLD TO u/reterfreezer for $350.

    Paypal Goods & Services only as per subreddit rules.

    Local 33126

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/Zb1o893

    Mfc partnumber: Gigabyte GV-N108TAORUS X-11GD

    submitted by /u/unkki
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MT] [H] NVIDIA RTX 3080 FOUNDERS EDITION [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    I was lucky enough to grab a 3090, so will be putting up my 3080 FE up for sale. Card is brand new and still sealed in box, selling this card for $800. I'm looking for a local sale, message me if you would interested :) Hopefully someone can snag this good deal up for their build! Happy Holidays everyone! Zip- 59101

    Will be posting an Asus 3080 in the next few days!

    Timestamps- https://imgur.com/a/KMOXHnI

    submitted by /u/JCaputo4
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA][H] Xbox Series S Used [W] Verified Paypal, local cash

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Somehow scored an XSX and I def don't need two. It's been barely used and comes with original packaging. CONUS shipping only please.

    Asking $350 (shipped)

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/prHat317
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KS][H] EVGA 2080 Black [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:44 AM PST

    I have a lightly used EVGA 2080 Black edition. Has 664 days of warranty left as of posting this. This was RMA'ed on 09/09/2020 for a bad fan bearing that cause a terrible noise while running. Great card that works very well, just jumped on the 3080 band wagon.

    Asking $525 shipped $500 local

    https://imgur.com/a/C9oMTbw

    submitted by /u/ElectricalCompote
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] Ryzen 9 3900x, Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch, Switch Lite [W] PayPal

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Timestamps

    Ryzen 9 3900x cpu only, no box/cooler- $320 Shipped

    Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch(this guys has a very slight smudge (not a scratch or ding) pictured on the bottom, excellent condition, w/o original box - $270 Shipped

    Switch Lite excellent condition, few months old very light use, w/o original box- $160 Shipped

    USA only, No chats

    submitted by /u/Wugazi6673
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO][H] Gaming PC (Ryzen 2600x + gtx 1070) [W] Local cash, PayPal

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/MpTyt3n

    Part breakdown: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/t4y4Bc

    Soon I'll be away from home for months and won't be able to use this. The GPU hasn't been overclocked past what it came out of the box with. The cpu has just been using the auto clock feature that comes with the x. The motherboard has WiFi and has antenna on the IO for it. I also have a rolling computer stand I can throw in seen in the timestamps.

    I'm looking for $700 + whatever it takes to get to you OBO. I'm willing to part out the GPU if I find a buyer who doesn't want it inside the system for $200. The rest of the system would be $500. (This is a solid system if you managed to snag a 3060ti) I would prefer local cash around 65584.

    submitted by /u/NotTagg
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] i7 6700k, ASUS Z170-AR, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO [W] PayPal

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Looking to sell these items for $220 + shipping. Should make a great starter kit for someone who has some RAM.

    I've made the switch from my trusty i7 6700k to a R5 3600 in preparation for the 5600x. For sale is my old mobo, processor, and CPU cooler. The i7 was overclocked at 4.3 GHz for the majority of its life, but it has never given me any issues. I want to sell these as a bundle, as the mobo still has the i7 in it and the mounting brackets for the hyper 212 are still on it too. I have the original boxes for everything, if you want the original 6700k box just let me know and I'll throw it in the mobo box with the manuals.

    Unfortunately, I don't have any of the screws or the standoffs for the motherboard, I know that kind of sucks but the parts are solid.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/_datz_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] Paypal [W] 1080 ti

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Hello, i am looking for a 1080 ti for about 350-375 USD shipped. I would like a model that has some front RGB as i am going to vertically mount it. Feel free to PM me!

    submitted by /u/joelkees
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Intel i7-8700k [W] PayPal

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:44 PM PST

    Selling a CPU from my second computer. This CPU still works flawlessly.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/Ixqm4dc

    Asking for $195 (OBO) + shipping

    submitted by /u/MrGapehorn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR][H] PayPal [W] GTX1070/1080

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:06 AM PST

    As the title states looking for a 1070 or 1080, even a ti version which I doubt is possible. Prefer ASUS or EVGA. I can only spend $200 max [per wife]. I thought this might be a long shot but figured I would ask Reddit. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/Minitany
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop i5/1650/16GB [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:43 AM PST

    New and unopened, got the Walmart Black Friday deal but don't need it anymore, wanted to see if anyone was interested in it before I return. Asking for what I paid for it + the extra ram.

    Model number is 15-dk0096wm.

    • 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Display

    • Intel Core i5-9300H (2.4 GHz, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)

    • 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

    • 16GB Ram = 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM + 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (not installed)

    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics

    Timestamp: https://i.imgur.com/n1M38v9.jpg

    $510 Local (22180)

    submitted by /u/BakaClone
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Timestamp

    Timestamp is from a few days ago, was originally removed because I had already posted another thread that day.

    $200 shipped

    EDIT: SOLD

    submitted by /u/Zarrex
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] PayPal [W] Xbox Series S

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    My wife is wanting an Xbox Series S for Christmas and I am trying to not deal with retail process if possible. If anyone is selling theirs at retail, I can pay same day. Not really looking to pay more than retail and we can wait, but I'd like to secure sooner rather than later.

    submitted by /u/SethSeriesMKII
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] Gigabyte B360M-DS3H B360 Motherboard [W] PayPal

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Gigabyte B360M-DS3H in box with io shield, sata cables, and driver disc.

    Works perfectly and is on latest bios. Supports 8th and 9th gen intel cpus.

    $50 shipped to 48 states

    https://i.imgur.com/a7Uo9uX.jpeg

    https://i.imgur.com/Ni9RYly.jpeg

    https://i.imgur.com/VLmT126.jpg

    submitted by /u/Cozmo85
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] (QTY 2) NVIDIA GTX TITAN X Pascal with (QTY 2) BNIB EKWB FC Water Blocks and. Backplates [W] Paypal, Local Pick Up Cash

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Killer SLI water cooling setup. 12GB VRAM Each card. Ready to drop into a sick custom water cooling loop or run them stock as is if you want.

    QTY 2: NVIDIA GTX Titan X (Pascal) 12GB Vram each.

    used perfect condition no issues.

    QTY 1: EK-FC FE RGB Titan Nickel Plexi Water Block and EK-FC Titan x Pascal Back plate - brand new

    QTY: EK-FC 1080GTX Ti Water Block Nickel Plexi and GTX 1080 Ti Backplate. (fully compatible with Titan X)- Brand new

    Timestamp

    $1000 For Everything together. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bigo1087
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Corsair SF-600 Open Box, Asus Maximus Hero VIII [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Local is 94087

    Corsair SF600 Came with my prebuilt, I replaced the GFX with RTX 3090, so I purchased a SF750 instead. I will ship it in the box for SF750. Powered on for <10 hours.

    *Sale Pending *

    Timestamp

    Asus Maximus VIII Mobo Old motherboard, purchased around it released. Prefer local pickup for this since I don't have a good box for it. Has been powered off in storage for past 2 years.

    Asking 70$ + 50% of Shipping cost

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/falcompro
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] EVGA 1080TI FTW3 + Cash [W] 3070/3080

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:31 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/qvLbxgb

    This 1080ti only has ~8 months of use as it's a RMA replacement from EVGA and also has ~ 11 months of warranty left on it. Looking for a 3070/3080, preferably EVGA. Will consider trading for a 6800/6800xt as well. Local 31216

    submitted by /u/Dylan5546
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] ASUS 1070TI Turbo [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:31 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/bGZ4pCO

    Selling my old GPU. Have had it since 2017 no issues, no overclock done to it. Price: $225 OBO + shipping.

    submitted by /u/Duzcoo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] PC PART OUT [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:09 AM PST

    Selling parts of a couple different PCs. One PC I literally bought just to get a 3070 (Y'all may have remembered the Cyberpower PC deals from last month, mine just came in!), so everything is essentially new, but I still included a video just to proved everything works. If something is shown in picture but isn't listed, there's a good chance that I kept it for myself. But feel free to ask any questions. All parts from the newer Cyberpower PC build has 1 year warranty from Cyberpower PC, and I think manufacturer warranty still applies. Heavier stuff - preferably in person pick up but we can work out shipping.

    Item Price Comments In Stock
    600 Cooler Master PSU Non-Modular $40 Old Af, ketchup and mustard colored, but works, just took it out 1
    600 Generic Cyberpower PC branded GOLD Rated PSU Non-Modular $60 essentially NEW 1
    AMD R5 3600 $190 Tried my best cleaning the thermal compound they put on y'all but I assure you it is new :[ 1
    Cooler Master MM710 Mouse WHITE $30 Unopened 1
    Cyberpower Clicky Keyboard (Mx Blues?) $20 Unopened 1
    3TB Generic HDD 5400RPM $60 Essentially New 1
    8GB Corsair RGB Vengeance 3000 CL16 RAM $60 Essentially New, my dumbass forgot to get 16gigs for the build (I thought it was too cheap!) 1
    P400A $70 Local Pickup only, shipping can't be worth it. But still comes with Box! 1
    GTX 1080 Gigabyte G1 (GV-N1080G1 GAMING-8GD) $300 I have no idea how old this card is, nor does my friend who I am selling this for him. All I know is that it works and is currently in use. 1
    RTX 2070S Gigabyte GAMING OC $420 Replaced it solely for that 3070 Eagle - registered warranty so it has 3+ years left 1

    local is Houston

    https://imgur.com/a/mAjANMW

    submitted by /u/philisacoolguy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] RTX 2080Ti

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    I'm looking for a 2080Ti equivalent/better. Willing to pay up to $650 depending on the model. Local is 33176.

    submitted by /u/ajrtakeover
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - NY] [H] Ryzen 1700x, Asrock X470 Taichi MOBO [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Both are brand new in box

    Looking for $360 as a bundle. Local cash preferred. NYC (11101)

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/pUWB2G3

    submitted by /u/teasemuffincake
    [link] [comments]

    [UKR] [H] PayPal [W] Intel cpus i5, i7 1155, 1150,1151, 1151 v2, AM4 socket in bulk, DDR3, DDR4 4,8Gb Desktop Sticks

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    One more repost.

    I always need CPUs 1155, 1150, 1151 all i5-i7, AM4 Ryzen CPUs in quantities, same ram 4, 8Gb DDR3. Price has to be wholesale.

    I won't buy 1 CPU or 1 ram stick.

    I'm in Ukraine but I have a proper company reshipping address in the USA (my verified PayPal address is to my reshipping company address) to which I have 100+ confirmed trades here and some on heatware. First post here, then pm.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Prophecylife
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] BNIB ASUS ROG Strix 3070 + PayPal [W]3080 (Preferably Vision Model)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Hey there everyone,

    I was able to get ahold of a 3070 Strix off of Newegg and it's coming in on Wednesday, and I was trying to see if anyone was looking to downgrade their 3080 to a 3070 and I just pay the difference in price of the two cards. Preferably I'd like to get my hands on the Vision card for aesthetic purposes, but I'd really just like a 3080 regardless. So please comment then pm me what you have. Not looking to sell at the moment. Should that change, I'll make another post regarding that. I know this whole post is a long shot, but might as well try it. Thanks for looking everyone!

    Timestamp:https://imgur.com/a/AzzXDp4 Will make actual ones when it comes in of course

    submitted by /u/Hydroxen
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Gigabyte 3070 Vision, Gigabyte 3060ti Gaming OC [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I have a Gigabyte 3070 Vision (white) for sale and a Gigabyte 3060ti Gaming OC. Local is LA Area. Both are BNIB.

    3070: $700 + Shipping. (this covers PayPal fees and CA/LA sales tax that I paid)

    3060ti: $580 + Shipping (this covers PayPal fees and CA/LA sales tax that I paid)

    If you have any questions please let me know. Comment PM before messaging me.

    Proof: https://i.imgur.com/PASRqXE.jpeg

    submitted by /u/ShaKsKreedz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment