• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-IL][H] PayPal [W] PS5

    Hardware Swap [USA-IL][H] PayPal [W] PS5


    [USA-IL][H] PayPal [W] PS5

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Reposted because my previous post didn't follow the title rules.

    I want to start off by saying I know this is a longshot, and I have been camping all the various websites, queues, etc., so I want to put my chances out here as well.

    I'm looking for a PS5 for a friend mine. She's one of my best friends and has been my console gaming partner for a long while now. Unfortunately, she hasn't been able to get a PS5 since she's a third-shift nurse at an above-capacity hospital in the South. She hasn't had the time to sit around and watch every available outlet for PS5s to come in stock. She's getting married early next year, so I was hoping I could surprise her with a PS5 as an early wedding gift/'Thank you for being such a badass healthcare provider during these miserable times' gift.

    I know there are scalpers on here, and I know people will say "Just wait for [insert sale/date/etc.]," which I will do if needed, but I'm also hoping someone here who's trying to sell a PS5 will help me find a reasonable deal so I can surprise my friend.

    Edit: I realize some people might be skeptical about the altruism of this post, that they might suspect me using this post as a way to get one myself, so here's proof that I already own a PS5 to hopefully assuage any suspicions.

    submitted by /u/Nico_Kami
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 2x OC [W] Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Hey everyone, in the madness of joining various Discord channels and trying frantically to get the card I wanted I ended up having two cards so selling this one.

    Timestamp - https://imgur.com/a/BuhD5bA

    Brand new and unopened, small tear at the top I'm noticing but that's it.

    Given the hassle of getting these cards right now I'd love for it to find a new home and avoid the scalpers.

    Selling for $582 local, which is what I paid for it including tax.

    My zip code is 92653. PM me if interested.

    [Sale Pending] - Trying to give preference to those who responded immediately.

    [EDIT] Sold to \u\ nakedman757 . Thanks everyone!!!

    UPDATE . OK - I asked and it's ok for me to share the Discord channel I used to purchase my cards - here you go https://discord.gg/Yde2ThYz , follow the server and rules and how to select the various notifications... it'll work for you - have faith! :-)

    submitted by /u/Holodeck2014
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/MX7Rmo5

    Finally got my hands on a 3080FE so I'm looking to sell my 1070Ti FE. Starting price at $175 + Shipping.

    submitted by /u/notqualifiedforthis
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H]MSI RTX 3080 Trio Bundle, EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black, Tforce Xtreem DDR4 3733c18, Corsair LPX 3600c18 DDR4 [W]Local Cash, nhc14s, sfx psu 700w+,

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:52 AM PST

    TIMESTAMPS 11.19.2020

    Local Cash only.
    Sorry no shipping.
    Comment Before PM.
    Everything is available unless the listing has been updated/changed.
    Im at work but I will try to respond asap.

    LOCAL Arlington, TX. Can travel within reasonable distance in DFW.

    All Prices are Firm.
    Bundle: Msi RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio New, Oloy Warhawk Platinum Special Edition 2x8GB New, MSI Z490 Unify ATX Motherboard (includes original box & accessories) $200, EVGA 1000W P2 ATX PSU (complete) $200, Fractal Design 7 Compact Solid Panel (like new with box) $80. Total: $1400

    • EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black $420
    • Tforce Xtreem 2x8GB (2 kits) 3733c18 B-die $150
    • Corsair LPX 2x8GB (2kits) 3600c18 $120
    submitted by /u/DV_oZ
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] GTX 1070 FE Founders Edition 8GB [W] Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Upgraded my PC so letting this card go. It's a GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB card.

    Works perfect and never had any issues. Pretty dust-free as you can see in the photos.

    Prefer local deal, but can ship. Located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

    $175 local $195 shipped

    https://i.imgur.com/mzTELRk.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/zL6btf6.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/lju6r2Z.jpg

    submitted by /u/neon-hippo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] NEW iPhone 12 Pro Graphite 128Gb T-Mobile/Sprint [W] PayPal or Cash

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    I have a FULLY PAID OFF iPhone 12 Pro that I'm looking to sell. It's brand new never taken out of box.

    You can get it unlocked after having it on Sprint/T-Mobile for I beloved it's 45 days.

    Can send proof it's fully paid off also.

    Looking for $950 shipped.

    TimeStamp: https://imgur.com/a/NKDbpKK

    submitted by /u/OnNza
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] EVGA 1060 3gb Superclocked [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Just upgraded to a 2060 super. Looking to sell my EVGA SC 1060 3gb.

    Price - $120 shipped

    https://imgur.com/ort8Lsf

    submitted by /u/tysonajackson
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] AORUS GeForce RTX 3090 XTREME [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Brand new in box.

    $1,950 shipped or local cash (65806)

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/1Caa7d6

    submitted by /u/rhettp22
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] Paypal/Local Cash [W] Vega 56's

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Hey there HWS! Looking to pick up 2x Vega 56s before Christmas for my two nephews. Looking to pay in the range of $150-200 based off what model you have & if its flashed to a vega 64 bios or not.

    I choose vega 56s because they seem like the best value GPU. Maybe I would be interested in Rx 5700s as well if the value is there ($250ish? idk?), but not sure if they are out of my price range or not.

    Please let me know what you have, and how much you are looking for. If my offers are too low, please feel free to correct me politely. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TerribleGramber_Nazi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SD] [H] HUbiquity Unifi USG Pro 4, Cloudkey Gen 2+ [W] Paypal

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    For sale:

    USG Pro 4 (Unifi Security Gateway Pro) - $200 shipped

    -Upgraded to 4GB crucial RAM

    -pics https://imgur.com/a/JrvXksb

    Cloud Key Gen 2 + - $200 shipped

    -Upgraded to 5 TB Seagate HDD

    -pics https://imgur.com/a/7fnduDK

    Both in excellent shape, both just under 2 years old.

    Timestamp - https://imgur.com/a/YKIpaAd

    submitted by /u/Kraymerica12
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:32 AM PST

    timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/hvKpXtm

    Looking for $300 shipped obo sold for $275

    Works perfectly I was playing ac valhalla a few days ago at 1440p high settings 75-85 fps with no problem I just managed to cop a 3080

    Has 12 days left on warranty lol: SN 1712536684800137

    I don't have trades on here but I do over on r/mechmarket

    submitted by /u/BellaWasFramed
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DC] [H] i7-6700 & h110 MSI pro [W] local cash or PayPal

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Was fixing this PC for a friend because it kept shutting off on her randomly, it's either the power supply or the motherboard. Sometimes it doesn't even boot, and instead of buying a new psu/z170 mobo I'm just gonna upgrade it lol

    Combo: $150

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/P4NvCq1

    Mainly looking for local but would ship for an extra ~$10

    submitted by /u/fiftysixnights
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO sticks, 2x16GB 3200 MHz [W] Paypal

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Timestamp

    Looking to sell these sticks, I was parting out my old PC and these are the last parts.

    $115 shipped, CONUS only.

    Drop a "PMed" here, and then send me a message. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AkatoShi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Paypal [W] 3080 Asus Rog Strix Gaming OC or Aorus Master/Xtreme

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Looking to buy either 3080s but any 3080 will do.

    submitted by /u/NarccYH
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] Dell USB-C Monitor, Gaming Desktop. [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/as2IfjC

    I purchased this PC last year on a whims, because I needed something newer. Its came with one fan on the side that stopped working within months, So I replaced it with 2 ML120 Corsair fans. I Installed another 16Gb of RAM on top of the 16Gb already included. Took out the standard 240Gb SSD and 1Tb HDD, and replaced it with a Samsung 860 Evo 500Gb SSD, I had lying around with a 2Tb WD I think black HDD. Side panel has small issue with case screw but doesn't affect anything. DESKTOP needs a GOOD CLEANING. But is Silent currently without issues. Desktop hasn't been used in months, Since I transition to a Laptop months ago with the Dell Monitor, but will be going back to a Desktop in a few days. No Keyboard/Mouse included. Computer was factory reset with an local admin account. Everything was cleared from the system.

    The specs as stated. In-Win PC Case. i7-8700, MSI-GTX 1060 6Gb, (Don't quote me on this PSU) Thermaltake SMART 600W PSU, 32Gb ADATA XPG Z1 DDR4 2666 MHz RAM. Samsung 860 Evo 500Gb 2.5 SSD, 2Tb WD Black I think HDD. Motherboard B360M Xtreme ASROCK.

    Dell 27 USB-C monitor - P2719HC. Great business USB-C 1080p IPS monitor. Has Warranty still. :) monitor alone is $300 currently on Best Buy.

    Connectivity Options

    Ports & Slots:

    1. Power Connector | 2. HDMI Port | 3. Stand Lock Feature | 4. DisplayPort (In) | 5. DisplayPort (Out) | 6. USB-C Connector | 7. USB Downstream Ports | 8. USB Downstream Ports

    Features Power cable only for Monitor and Desktop. Nothing else included, beside the two cables and Monitor and PC.

    $525. Local to 60436. Joliet, IL.

    Pending local sale to /u/ihaveb4lls

    submitted by /u/iNick20
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] MSI 1660 Geforce GTX [W] PayPal

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I was finally somehow able to get a 3070 so I am looking to sell my 1660. If you're interested, drop me a comment and lets see if we can work something out!

    Never overclocked, runs perfectly!

    1660 MSI GPU

    Price is - $180 Shipped

    Lets work it out! Willing to hear offers if they are good!

    submitted by /u/aussieb807
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] price reduction -- Xbox One X 1TB "Gold Rush" Edition, PS4 Pro 128gb SSD installed + 1tb external hdd, Neon Nintendo Switch v1 w/ dock, cables, joycons (hackable), 64gb Pixel 4 White + Dbrand Grip + Limited edition "Robots" Skin [W] Paypal, or Local Cash

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Moved into my first home, need some furnishing cash :)

    Prices as listed OBO

    Timestamps

    Item Price
    Xbox One X 1TB Gold Rush, cables, 1 controller $200
    PS4 Pro 128gb internal ssd, 1tb external hdd, 1 controller $220
    (Hackable) V1 Nintendo Switch Neon, og box + cables + joycons $230
    Pixel 4 White 64gb Unlocked, Dbrand Grip, "Robots" limited edition skin (on case) $250
    submitted by /u/thetony2313
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Paypal, Cash [W] Ryzen 3950x 5950x

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Looking to buy R3950x or R5950x, have cash (metro detroit) or paypal ready.

    submitted by /u/kaz8teen
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Timestamp & photos

    Leather Jacket Man finally blessed me and I was able to buy a RTX 3080 from Best Buy, so I'm selling my trusty 1080Ti.

    I bought this card on this sub last winter because I had built a new system but the RTX 2000 series seemed like bad value. Card works great and has only been run in a dust filtered case under my ownership.

    Originally shipped on 2/20/18, so card is covered by EVGA's second hand warranty until 2/20/21 (about 90 days from now, proof in linked pics).

    Includes all original packaging and accessories, including the goofy EVGA movie poster and stickers. I only ship fully insured in air cell-padded boxes with signature required on delivery (protects both of us from damage and porch pirates).

    YOU MUST POST HERE BEFORE PM OR I WILL NOT RESPOND. NO EXCEPTIONS.

    $380 shipped $360 local (53207)

    submitted by /u/FaxedForward
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-RI] [H] iPad Pro 4th Gen 12.9 128gb Wifi Space Grey w/ Magic Keyboard Case [W] PayPal

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Pics & Timestamp

    Purchased about 5 months, just don't have any use for it anymore, screen protector and other vinyl's were meticulously applied immediately after unboxing. Over $100 worth of protection.

    Ipad has full 360 degree protection, back and side vinyl + glass screen protector (perfect for use with magic keyboard)

    Magic Keyboard has full vinyl wrap, looks and feels amazing, took my a while to find the perfect one. Much more durable then the original finish! (To be transparent, I cannot guarantee that if the vinyl is removed magic keyboard that there wont be any residue or marks left of any kind but once you feel it for yourself i doubt you'd want to.)

    SV: $1275 Shipped - Comes with everything originally in the boxes!

    All together with tax my total cost was 1600+ including all the protection.

    Don't hesitate to ask me any questions! Thanks for looking!!

    submitted by /u/F_servid
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] Asus X570 Crosshair VIII Hero WIFI + CPU

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:12 AM PST

    Title says it all. Let's cut a deal! I'm looking for the best combo and the best deal you can offer. So let me know.

    Looking for

    1. Asus X570 Crosshair VIII Hero WIFI
    2. Ryzen CPU atleast at 3800x level
    submitted by /u/thebabyparrot
    [link] [comments]

    [MEX] [H] PayPal [W] RTX 2060 / GTX 1660 Super / GTX 1660 Ti

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:22 AM PST

    Hey! I'm looking for a used Nvidia mid-range GPU. Finding used hardware over here is difficult so I wanted to see if someone is planning to upgrade or has a spare 2060/1660. Shipping to Mexico from the US and Canada is relatively easy, given the free trade zone agreements.

    If you're interested, please contact me. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/D313m
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] PayPal [W] delidded 9900k

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:05 AM PST

    preferably less than $300 shipped, thank you

    submitted by /u/dailo01
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Asus Zephyrus G14 4900HS, 2060, 16gb ram, 1tb ssd, 120hz display [W] Paypal, XPS 9310/9500/9700, M1 Macbook, GMK Sets, Local Cash

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Timestamps

    Asus GA401 Zephyrus G14 Laptop - AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS Processor, NVIDIA RTX 2060, 16gb ram, 1tb SSD, 120HZ display includes original box and charger. Laptop has barely seen any use as I decided to build a gaming PC immediately after buying it and is in fantastic condition. I fired up two games when I first set it up and it was pretty insane to be able to get such a high framerate in such a thin and light device, HOWEVER I do over 3/4 of my work via video call so this laptop just makes absolutely no sense for me after pandemic. Asking $1,050 shipped to the CONUS via Paypal G&S

    Available for local cash 10026 as well and I would entertain trades for some of the latest XPS models. I would also be up to trade for an m1 Macbook Pro as that's what I'm probably going to end up buying next. I'm also deep down the mechanical keyboard hole, and may consider trades + cash for my laptop.

    submitted by /u/okfnjesse
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I Gaming Mini ITX Motherboard [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:53 PM PST

    About a month ago I had an issue with my X570-I Strix motherboard where it would randomly restart. Contacted ASUS and sent it out for RMA, they weren't able to fix it so they just sent out a new board.

    While it was away for RMA I bought a Crosshair VIII Impact and decided I am going to keep on using it. So I am looking to sell the ITX board.

    Everything is in pretty much brand new condition. I did boot it up to make sure everything was working (it was) and to update the BIOS in case anyone wanted to buy this with Ryzen 5000 series in mind and didn't want to deal with the hassle of getting an older CPU to update it.

    Looking for $220 + shipping (OBO) SOLD TO /u/RX-8

    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

    Pictures and Timestamp

    submitted by /u/deafboy13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment