• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-CO][H] PayPal [W] RTX 3080 or RTX 3090

    Hardware Swap [USA-CO][H] PayPal [W] RTX 3080 or RTX 3090


    [USA-CO][H] PayPal [W] RTX 3080 or RTX 3090

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I am a quadriplegic person who requires an adapted computer to engage the world. 18 months ago my system died and my ability to game and create was gone. I just recently was given an opportunity to replace everything but can't find a 30x0 gpu to save me! After tweeting a video of my playing WoW with slight head movements, "bionic gamer gimpyg" a big name in the mmo industry sent me a donation and said they look forward to me playing again...poggers. A computer person and occupational therapist are going to build a pc out of the parts I pick and setup adaptive equipment. Any ideas on how to get one? I feel like buying a kidney online would be easier and less sketchy than procuring Nvidia's latest gpu...how can such a big company screw up supply so badly? Thanks for reading and feel free to spread the word, networking may be my best chance. me playing WoW

    submitted by /u/Gimpygod
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - CA] [H] GIGABYTE G27QC 27" 165Hz 1440P Curved Gaming Monitor, SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless DTS Headphones White, SteelSeries Rival 650 Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse [W] Local Paypal, Local Cash, Pug/Beagle Mix named Brody

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0QJvBXHIxj9xPMfc3YqrFNARg

    Hey! A few weeks ago I decided to sell my entire gaming pc to focus on myself and other things, and build once again later when I achieve my goal. I originally had planned to keep my peripherals and store them aside till then, but then I came across this idea.

    To adopt a cute puppers as emotional support and grow with him! :)

    https://www.adoptapet.com/pet/29758211-dana-point-california-pug

    Everyone, meet Brody! I've been looking all over the web and nearby to adopt a puppy and this lil guy stood out to me the most. It is not final yet as my girlfriend has to meet the dog first because she's allergic to certain dogs so hopefully she isn't! Although, all sales from this post will help go towards getting this cutie to live with me and other essentials needed for him!

    All items were used just for about a month or less, and are all in great working condition! I've had no problems with any of them, and they've been stored in their boxes since October 10! (Date I parted out my pc)

    Arctis 7 Wireless Headphones

    It's the white edition and comes with all included accessories and will come with original box. In great condition and was bought from BestBuy and arrived on 09/15! Sanitized as well.

    $115 Local Cash Preferred, or $118.74+shipping through paypal invoice

    Rival 650 Wireless Gaming Mouse

    Hate to see this mouse go. It did me well and I loved all the features it came with, including their downloadable software. Comes with all original accessories and original box. In great condition and was bought from BestBuy and arrived 09/09! Sanitized as well.

    $95 Local Cash Preferred, or $98.15+shipping through paypal invoice

    Gigabyte G27QC 27" Monitor

    This beast of a monitor worked wonders and I was very satisfied with this purchase. It's a Curved 27" Gaming Monitor that features a Refresh Rate of 165HZ and a 1ms Response Time. It is also a 1440p (2560 x 1440) VA panel. It boasts an adaptive sync technology with AMD FreeSync Premium as well as G-Sync Compatible all with a Studio Ready HDR Ready. It's a WQHD beast monitor. It's in great working condition and the only game played on it was League of Legends, and applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Illustration. It comes in original box and all included accessories. Bought from newegg and arrived 09/05 but was not used until 09/14!

    $280 Local Cash

    submitted by /u/hypedreamM
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Full PC Build ( Ryzen 7 3700X & 5700XT) [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Repost from yesterday

    Recently moved from NJ to MI and my new job doesn't start for a while and even later for my first check. Unfortunately while making the trip I got in a car accident and now have to pay for the ticket and sign I hit. Thusly I won't be parting out the system and because the graphics card is so heavy that trying to take it out would rip out the slot it was in lol. Everything in the system bar the psu is brand new and purchased between July-August.

    Asking for 900 local

    And 950 Shipped(Shipping on me)

    Picture

    Picture

    Picture

    https://imgur.com/5NghM84

    Picture

    Picture

    Picture day 2

    PC Partpicker

    Edit- thanks for the kind offers and words of encouragement but It's sold now

    submitted by /u/BlackDog0102
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] i7 9700k [W] PayPal

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    BETTER PICTURE https://imgur.com/a/HIyiAF8.
    https://imgur.com/a/LF0E22U.
    Selling for 230 shipped.

    submitted by /u/Juiciing
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AL][H]RTX 2080, i7 9700k, RAM, PSU, HOTAS, Yeti Mic, Oculus Rift S, Mobo, 360mm AIO, case [W] PayPal

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Unfortunately gaming is becoming numb to me and I no longer enjoy anything I play. It's causing me more anger than anything and it's just time to close this chapter of my gaming life and move on to something more productive. I'm hoping someone here can make use of everything that I have listed.

    MSI Gaming X Trio 2080 - $400

    i7 9700k - $200

    Oculus Rift S w/ controller - $200

    Trident Z Royal DDR4 3000RAM - $85

    NZXT Kraken X72 - $90

    Prime Z390-A - $100

    Revolvt X 1000W Platinum - $125

    Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X case - $0 pay shipping

    Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w/ rudders (free) - $500

    Yeti Mic with Boom - $50 pay shipping

    Everything for $1600 (-$150) includes shipping.

    Time stamp and list of all items: https://imgur.com/a/jSm7yHs

    submitted by /u/mitchellmote
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN][H] PC CPU's I5-9600k, I5-10400, I9-10850K [W] Local cash, paypal, 2080 Super or TI ( will top up)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I5-9600k 150$ Have multiple

    I5-10400145$ Sold for 145

    I9-10850K- 375$

    Local zip is 56301

    original boxing not included as I like to collect them

    http://imgur.com/a/wWJlyT3

    submitted by /u/GumpieSloth
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H]EK-Quantum Vector RTX 3080/3090 Backplate - Black [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Recently purchased a Waterblock and Backplate for my ASUS TUF 3080. Turns out I ordered the wrong back plate for it... Needed the TUF variant and messed up and bought the above variant listed above. Reached out to EKWB based in Slovania... it costs just about as much to ship it back as I would get in refund. This item is listed for $39.99 on their site. Asking for $50 shipped. Local is 32724.

    [Timestamp] (https://imgur.com/zmu7YHQ](https://imgur.com/zmu7YHQ))

    [Packaging] (https://imgur.com/a/y6sfEF2)

    [BackofBox] (https://imgur.com/tcyfWkm)

    [FrontofBox] (https://imgur.com/VKLNdyz)

    [Back] (https://imgur.com/B0B5YPy)

    [Front] (https://imgur.com/SUQ03A8)

    [Compatability] (https://imgur.com/InF4lXH)

    submitted by /u/Jshawd40
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H]Unlocked iPhone XS Max 64GB iOS 13.5[W]Local cash

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Images : https://imgur.com/a/x8AKeCr

    Currently on iOS 13.5 which can be jailbroken. The phone was an ATT phone which is unlocked. No cracks or anything crazy, there are small scratches that are barely noticeable.

    Looking for $450, Make me a reasonable offer.

    Zip code 11967, working in 11788. Willing to ship for the right offer to the right person.

    submitted by /u/Jsand117
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Airpod Pros [W] Paypal

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Hey I have a brand new pair of airpod pros and I'm looking for $190 shipped or OBO.

    https://imgur.com/a/5kIB6cO

    submitted by /u/hihenri
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] Gigabyte 1070 G1 gaming [W] Paypal

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    $190 shipped

    Good condition. It has served me well. Comes in original box (not pictured).

    submitted by /u/TheGreatJoshua
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AZ] [H] Paypal [W] 1080 ti

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Looking for 1080ti between 300-350 shipped

    submitted by /u/GoldenTweaker
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA] [H] PayPal/Local Cash [W] 1080 Ti, 1440p 144 Hz Monitor

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    I'm in the market for a graphics card and monitor. As you can guess the 3070 launch didn't go too hot and I don't fancy paying those wild eBay prices. My current GPU was sold to me by a scammer and it randomly shuts off. I've looked into the card and it's a common issue among this card if it was used for mining lol. Either way, I'm looking for something around the 1080 Ti range but could settle or stretch depending on what you have to offer. Send me a PM if you think you have something I might like.

    On the monitor end, I'm not super picky. I would love to have a monitor that will support my PC gaming as well as my new Xbox series X when that arrives. Once again, the restraints aren't set in stone so feel free to let me know what you've got and we can see if we can make a deal.

    Thanks for your time, and have a great day.

    submitted by /u/US_Bypeheast
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Paypal, local cash [W] RTX 3080

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    I'm looking to try and get a 3080, but eBay is full of obvious scam listings, or 1300+ scalper listings. I'm looking to buy a 3080 (any model, but evga is preferred) for around $850, plus shipping. I'm open to any offers though.

    submitted by /u/SirisTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Paypal [W] RTX 3070 FE

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I know im just another one of these posts but it was just depressing because i like other people put it in my cart and tried to do paypal fast and everything but it wasnt fast enough. I would be willing to pay msrp or slightly higher + shipping. im building my first pc and this is the last part! Thanks to all

    submitted by /u/RyanG005
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WV] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] 3080

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Looking to purchase a 3080, basically any variant at this point. Willing to pay a reasonable price for one as I have been hoping to buy one retail since they launched, like many others haha. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/ManofNichols
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-RI] [H] Local Cash, PayPal [W] SF600 Sleeved Cables

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I figured this subreddit would be very active since the launch of the 3070 just happened so I figured I'd capitalize off exposure to see if anyone is looking to sell some custom sleeved cables for the SF600. White is highly preferred but I'm interested in all colors!

    Finished my custom loop yesterday and I can't settle for the regular cables haha custom loop

    submitted by /u/Urenaderek
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Local cash [W] Rtx 3070 FE

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Extremely hopeful person who got all the way through checkout and got ordered cancelled. If any person accidentally bought more than one and is willing to sell me it, please let me know. I'll about $600 to cover fees and such without looking like im supporting scalpers.

    Plz i have very wishful thinking

    submitted by /u/ThatsPurttyGood101
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] Paypal [W] 1440p 144 hz monitor

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    In need of a 1440p 144hz monitor, either VA or IPS, at least 27 inches. Will pay up to 250 shipped, will do local as well. 54165 in Wisconsin

    submitted by /u/Silent_Macaroon_8650
    [link] [comments]

    [USA -GA] [H] EVGA GTX 1080 Superclocked [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I recently upgraded some of my components and I no longer need this card. The card had some decent use and it was never overclocked. I would prefer to do this locally but I am open to shipping it. I'm looking for $250.

    EVGA GTX 1080 SC

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/vinny9678
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] paypal [W] 2070 Super

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Don't really care what brand, preferably the Founders but it really doesn't matter. Looking to spend around $400. Let's see whatcha got!

    submitted by /u/ninja1327
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] Intel NUC NUC5CPYH w/ 8GB RAM and 64 SSD [W] PayPal

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

    SSD Crucial m4 SSD 2.5" 64GB Sata 6Gb/s Solid State Drive- CT064M4SSD2

    Currently being used as firewall. Upgrading soon and no longer need. $100 + SH. Thanks.

    https://imgur.com/a/WgwLGPv

    submitted by /u/-bumbastick-
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] PayPal [W] GTX 1080TI

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Sold my 1660 super

    Not looking to spend a lot

    Ready to buy ASAP.

    Have 5 confirmed trades on r/mousemarket

    submitted by /u/Lulzsecx
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN][H] PAYPAL, LOCAL [W] 5700 XT

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Thought that after about 2 years I should put my RX 580 to rest and look around to upgrade. Budget is tight around $300. Prefer Nitro+, Pulse, Red devil, or gigabyte OC but I know I probably won't find a card in that price range. Thought I might as well test my luck.

    submitted by /u/MidLaneDisciple
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Local cash [W] Rtx 3070

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Recently my cousin got corona and we've been playing pc for as long as we can remember. She's mentioned to me before that she's like to try and get one of the new rtx cards as right now she only has a 1650. I wanted to surprise her but it sold out in less then 5 minutes. She always said she liked the FE but I think I'll settle for any version. If anyone has one please let me know. I'm willing to go MSRP but not scalper prices. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Frankisgone
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] PayPal [W] Any 3070

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I can never get any releases. I'm terrible at jumping through the hoops. Let me know if you have one.

    submitted by /u/Reyne_Bastard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment