• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA VA] [H] Paypal [W] All of your old parts

    Hardware Swap [USA VA] [H] Paypal [W] All of your old parts


    [USA VA] [H] Paypal [W] All of your old parts

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys! Im a high schooler running a small PC business in northern VA. Im running low on essential parts. Here's what Im looking for:

    • 1TB HDDs
    • SSDs
    • Cheap but good PSUs (80+ 350w or higher)
    • LGA 1155 CPUs / Motherboards
    • LGA 1150 CPUs / Motherboards
    • Other CPU/Motherboard combos
    • Your cheap gaming peripherals

    Pretty much anything i can chuck in a gaming PC. Or if you have anything else you think I would be interested in feel free to DM!

    Shipping only to 20171, no local due to covid (also i dont have my license yet lol)

    Thanks in advance! 🙏

    Edit: Holy f--- I think I may be good on offers for the time being! I'm not even sure I can physically get to all of them. Thank you for your support!

    I'm trying to get through all of your offers, but I think I've found all of the parts I need for the time being. Please only DM if you have an -EXCELLENT- offer. I'm receiving more DMs than I can reply to haha. Thanks anyway!

    -Also, if you do have an offer, don't just comment it. I am not going to see it-

    For those curious, search "ShapoTek" in google!

    submitted by /u/TheYoshiBoy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA][H] MSI GTX 1650 Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Timestamps

    Haven't used it as often as I needed. Looking to sell for $135 shipped. Great condition.

    SOLD

    submitted by /u/Evil_Dan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] strix 5700xt, i3 9100f/1060 PC, strix b450 i, corsair 280x w corsair h100i rgb pro xt [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Hey whats up looking to off load a few things.

    Now we all heard stories about the Strix 5700xt. Personally, i only did the washer method and never actually opened the card up. My hot spot hits about 80-85c max, however I have a Lancool Mesh II so I have great airflow. I guess just make sure your air flow is good. Regardless this thing is a beauty and I hate to see it go, but I literally only play valorant. IF YOU'RE LOCAL TO SOCAL SPECIFICALLY SAN DIEGO, I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A 1660ti+$100(? i think thats fair?) FOR THE CARD. Or do $300 local or $325 shipped(will wait for local deal first).

    Corsair 280x case with a corsair h100i attached. looking for $150 for both of them. have some cheap antec rgb fans in them. i am keeping the corsair fans but damn this case is nice. i might be missing a thumbscrew or two on the top. it has rgb header though. the h100i is pretty nice too, i for sure have the amd bracket though.

    Asus Strix B450i ITX- $110+shipping ($10 in california, $16 anywhere else) might have box too!

    WILL DO $240 FOR THE 280x, B450I, h100i rgb pro xt local only.

    Also have a pretty neat pc. i3 9100f, 8gb 2666mhz(?) ddr4, samsung 960 evo nvme 250gb, gtx 1060 3gb, gigabyte board, and a 430w powerspec psu. high key the psu i got from microcenter only had a 1x4pin for the cpu power but the pc has had zero issues for the last 4 months. it comes with some be quiet fans (non rgb) but can add a rgb fan. its in a darkforce case, tbh not sure if it had a hdd cage to begin with because i never got it lol. Will let it go for $275? It is a full running PC.

    Local to san diego 92113

    https://imgur.com/a/5jOwhCg

    thanks!!! might not reply if im busy working but will later in the day!!!

    submitted by /u/Launchers
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AR][H] Playstation 4 Pro Bundle [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/mQyymdB

    Up for sale is a PS4 Pro with 5 Games. It has a 1 TB SSD swapped in for faster loading times.

    God Of War

    Nioh 2

    Monster Hunter World

    BloodBorne

    Horizon Zero Dawn Complete

    Asking $350. Shipping is calculated depending on location and we can negotiate that.

    submitted by /u/cchant00
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC] [H] PS4 Pro + Games [W] PayPal

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Hello everyone! I should have done this maybe over 2 years ago when I really got into PC gaming and the PS5 wasn't looming but procrastination gets the best of us all. I have a PS4 Pro purchased in 2018 along with the controller and 6 games for it. It also, came with a bag of doritos but those are currently unavailable.

    I am asking $200 for all of it or a competitive offer. I live in the 29016 area code but willing to ship it for the right price.

    Please comment any questions and messaged me any offers you have. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jasquirtin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Logitech G915 Full Keyboard(Tactile) [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I got the G915 on 09/19/2020, used for about 4 days and just can't get use to the low profile switch on the keyboard. I really want to like the keyboard as I am a big fan of the G pro wireless mouse and the wireless aspect is a huge plus. The keyboard is almost perfect in every way but I just prefer typing on the K70 and I can't make the adjustment even after a few days of usage on it.

    I am pretty sad that this keyboard is not working out for me, but hopefully it will fit your typing style. Please try this keyboard out at Bestbuy or Microcenter before buying it so you don't regret your choice like I did. I will vacuum and wipe down the keys with alcohol before shipping as well.

    Local - $180 ( We can work something out for shipping depending on location, most likely will ship through UPS or Fedex)

    https://imgur.com/a/7sNbmAy

    submitted by /u/ljmadness
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] 1TB NVMe [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/DoptGRR

    2x 1TB ADATA Spectrix S40G RGB; one is sealed the other was opened but not used. $100 shipped ea.

    submitted by /u/Athlon2K15
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H]Custom White and black Vita W/ SD2Vita Adapter[W]PayPal

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    [USA-LA] [H] 2080 super / Ryzen 7 3800x gaming PC [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    [USA-LA] [H] 2080 super / Ryzen 7 3800x Gaming PC [W] Local Cash

    TimeStamp

    -$1150-

    Case: Nzxt H510i Black (RGB)

    GPU: GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB

    PSU: Corsair 750 W 80 Plus Gold

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3.9GHz (Octa Core)

    CPU Cooling: H100i Pro RGB Liquid Cooling

    MOBO: X470 Chipset

    Memory: G.Skill Trident Z 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 RGB

    Primary HD : 240GB SSD

    Secondary HD

    4TB HDD

    Sound Card: ASUS XONAR SE 5.1

    NETWORKING: AX 2400Mbps

    OS: Windows 10 64 Bit

    Might include current peripherals ( ROG STRIX RGB keyboard ) (LOGITECH G502 HERO RGB)

    ! no optical drive !

    submitted by /u/ArtTheGodd
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] PC Setup (i5-8600k, ASUS Z370-E Gaming, 16 gb of team t-force delta II rgb ram 3000 mhz, EVGA GTX1070 FTW, EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G,3 Phanteks p400s case [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Local to 18067/18702. 2 year old gaming pc. Was built in July of 2018. I'm looking to get rid of this to build a new one. Everything works as it should, just moving on to something bigger. All the rgb lights are addressable and can be changed to whatever color you'd like. Looking for $800 (let me know if my price is reasonable). At the moment I would like to sell as a whole, but if you are interested in parts and if I dont get interest I will part it out.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/s5Q5ZfS

    Specs:

    I5-8600k

    Cryorig H7 Cooler

    ASUS Z370-E Gaming

    16 gb of team t-force delta II rgb ram 3000 mhz

    EVGA GTX1070 FTW

    EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3

    Phanteks p400s case

    submitted by /u/yeezysteve
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Nintendo Switch and EVGA CLC 360mm AIO Cooler [W] Paypal, Local cash

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I've got the following items for sale. I'd prefer to ship them but I can meet locally in the 10901 area of New York.


    • Lightly used Nintendo Switch Console - Comes with two Joycons, two pro controllers, a 128GB MicroSD card, one Nintendo USB-C cable, dock w/ power adapter, generic HDMI cable, carrying case and the following games: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Pokken Tournament DX.

    I've had it since launch but have played it for probably less than 20 hours. It's been sitting in the case in my closet for the past year. The screen had a protector installed the moment I got the device and it hasn't been removed. No scratches, kickstand works fine, no drift on the Joycons. Both controllers are in excellent condition. At this time I'm not willing to sell the items separately.

    Asking for $400 for everything or best offer. Buyer pays for shipping.

    The Switch bundle is sold

    Timestamps: 1 | 2 | 3

    Can provide more pictures upon request.


    • Brand new, in shrink wrap EVGA CLC 360mm AIO Cooler

    Asking for $90 OBO. Buyer pays for shipping.

    Timestamp: 1

    submitted by /u/Shock4ndAwe
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Razer Huntsman TE (LNIB) [W] PayPal or local cash

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Razer Huntsman TE: $90

    Purchased in August, has maybe 30 hours on it.

    Includes original packaging and all components

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/DDMOAZH

    submitted by /u/Bird05
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] XBOX ONE S 1GB + 2 controllers + battery charger and 2 batteries + games [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    timestamp: https://i.imgur.com/7ZoEEZY.jpg https://i.imgur.com/G3Lkm1d.jpg https://i.imgur.com/aFptB8K.jpg

    unit has no problems and works as intended will be factory reset.

    price: 175 shipped

    submitted by /u/Dadbehsh
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Paypal, Local cash [W] i9 Skylake X, Quick disconnect fittings

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm looking for Skylake X i9: 10900x, 10920x, 10940x, 9900x, 9920x, 9940x. Also will consider 79XX.

    Also interested in quick disconnect fittings.

    submitted by /u/Zentr1ck
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] ASUS 1080TI STRIX [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Will come with the original box.

    $380 shipped OBO - Pending Sale

    Normally I'd offer a local cash discount of $20, but due to Covid and me not getting a new car after my lease ran up I'd like to avoid this please.

    submitted by /u/iJeeSung
    [link] [comments]

    [GBR] [H] GTX 750 TI [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Had for 5 years but with very little use in the last couple. Looked at pricing online, want £50. Never OC'ed

    submitted by /u/yunomutch
    [link] [comments]

    [GER] [H]Paypal [W] RTX 2060/2070/GTX 1080 , 16gigs 3200mhz 2x8 , b450 tomahawk max, h212 cooler , good quality 650W PSU

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Looking for the following parts to buy.

    I'm from Pakistan and my brother lives in germany but does not know much about where to buy pc parts for. He's visiting me in Nov and the prices of the parts here are insane so was wondering if someone could provide the following parts in reasonable prices to him and he could bring them to me.

    Prefer used parts.

    submitted by /u/Pain322
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] HTC Vive Headset with HD Audio Strap, 2 HTC Vive Controllers, and most wiring. READ DESCRIPTION [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    If you're someone just looking to get into VR, this is not a deal for you. This is NOT a complete kit.

    This is more for someone who has either had their headset start acting up or already has base stations and is looking for a cheap decent headset.

    This VR setup is missing 2 things. Base Stations and the cable from the headset to the PC, which is why I am offering it so cheap. The reason it;s missing these things is because I upgraded my son from this Vive to a Valve Index and we kept the base stations. And, the cable is missing because I am pretty sure he was spinning in his chair like a ballerina and destroyed it, lol. I purchased him the HTC Wireless Adapter and he gave it to his friend to use with his Vive Pro. The Wireless Adapter cables will be included.

    Lens are in decent shape, surprisingly. He took better care of it than I thought he would have. Slightly dirty in the pics but, I will clean and disinfect it thoroughly before shipping. It was last used on 09/21/2020 so it for sure works.

    https://imgur.com/a/U6szsgZ

    I'd like $200 for everything OBO.

    submitted by /u/kizzle69
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] ASUS ROG STRIX 2080Ti [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Timestamp https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhSjy_Hs57lZlkOIjMSt0SIgKp3S?e=yD63JI - Browse folder for pics

    Selling one of my ROG STRIX 2080Ti cards. Have box and in good condition. Have original box.

    $720 Shipped (Continental United States only unless buyer picks up some shipping cost)

    $700 Local

    submitted by /u/K01D57331
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN][H] Rog Strix RTX 2080 O8G [W] REFERENCE RTX 2080

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Hey Folks,

    Title. Putting a loop together for my GPUs and CPU, my blocks are for reference design PCBs. Figured I'd try here to swap for one before changing my blocks, I'd prefer to keep the blocks identical cause I'm a crazy person and different looking blocks may drive me insane. I will pay shipping if no local available.

    Thank You!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/B0wJO51

    submitted by /u/Valentine_Marx_III
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Razer Blade 2020, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB, Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    [USA-CA] [H] Razer Blade 2020 ,ROG Strix Z490-G, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB, Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    • Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2Tb Used for 2 months Works Well Ran in Raid 0 $280 Local $293Shipped

    • Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz 32GB 4x8 GB -150 Shipped or trade for 3600 MHz White Corsair RGB Ram

    • Razer Blade 2020, i7 10875H, 15.6 Inch 300hz Display, RTX 2080 Super Max-Q, 1Tb NVME SSD , 2x8 16GB 2933mhz DDR4- $2450 Local I paid $3300 with tax

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/VUqzTQJ

    Zip: 94551

    submitted by /u/Amehrzad
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN][H] Paypal, Local cash [W] B450 Mobo with RGB header, H510 Elite (Black), 120gb M.2, 1TB HDD, Budget Card, NZXT Kraken X53, 2x120mm NZXT AER RGB Fans, 2x140mm NZXT AER RGB Fans for Hue+

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Building a PC for my sisters 18th birthday, And I'm going for a Black/Purple look because that's what she wanted,

    She won't be gaming much so just looking for a budget card that's <$100.

    For the AER Fans it has to be compatible with the HUE+ since i have the HUE+ controller and LED Strips already, not HUE 2 unless whoever has the case includes the HUE 2 controller then will need AER 2 fans.

    Still need a few parts so lemme know what you have! Thanks!

    Local 46237

    submitted by /u/Mooching123
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] PayPal [W] Used Ryzen 5 2600 with fan.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I am a school teacher building my first PC. Being a teacher my budget is limited so I am hoping to spend around $100. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mcnasty-40
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] 3x Corsair LL120 RGB 1x SP120 RGB, Node + RGB Hub, 1-5 Fan Splitter [W] PayPal

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Hi everyone, selling my Corsair fans since I decided to get the Lian Li uni fans in white. All 4 fans are in good working condition and rgbs function properly. NOTE: You are going to need a separate rgb hub if you want to control the rgb of the SP fan because Corsair. What's included here is: - 3x LL120 - 1x SP120 - Node - RGB Hub - Fan Splitter

    I'm asking for $110 shipped for everything. I will not do local. Comment before PM please and thanks for checking out!

    submitted by /u/DarkStarTommy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment