• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-NY][H] 3d printed fan grills [W] PayPal, local cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-NY][H] 3d printed fan grills [W] PayPal, local cash


    [USA-NY][H] 3d printed fan grills [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I'm selling some 3d printer fan grills, current designs I have are here https://m.imgur.com/a/Mlxj9IZ (they are destiny logos). If you want a different design though I might be able to make it work. The prices are 15 shipped or 10 local.

    submitted by /u/Abyssgaming123
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Logitech G810 (RGB) [W] Corsair K70 MK2 RGB

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Hey r/hardwareswap!

    I've really enjoyed this community and the fact that there are so many people near NOVA who I can meet with to buy/sell/trade stuff. Unfortunately, I'll soon be moving and I'll no longer have that advantage.

    My hope is that I'll be able to trade this before I move, but at this rate I'm afraid it might not happen.

    The keyboard itself is in 8/10 condition, with a few scratches on the body and a scratch on the D key, but nothing that affects performance.

    The RGB is functional, and the switches are quiet. I really enjoy the keyboard, but unfortunately I've moved to Corsair for case lighting and believe switching to the K70 will make the lighting that much easier.

    If you have a different keyboard to trade in happy to take offers, but I won't trade if it doesn't have RGB or isn't Corsair brand.

    (Pictures and timestamp)

    I'm sorry to be *that guy*, but bots have been downvoting posts recently and it really makes visibility difficult, and I've been trying to trade this for weeks with no success. I understand if you don't care, but an upvote on the post would really help me out and might help the post to reach some people it might otherwise have not.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Redditalt2comment
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H] i7-7700k cpu, Asus Z170-A motherboard [W] Paypal

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Timestamp https://imgur.com/a/5umjXdS

    Both are in perfect working condition, complete with retail box and included accessories.

    The 7700k has been running at 4.5ghz all core with negative voltage offset since purchased in 2018, well cooled (in the 60s while gaming/ under load).

    Asking $300 for the combo.

    Comment before PM. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SchwizzelKick66
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Powerbeats Pro, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch Active 2, Fossil Gen 5, Amazon Echo Dot, Airpods Pro, Samsung Galaxy A10e [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Item Condition Price
    Powerbeats Pro New and Unused $200 shipped
    Galaxy Buds Plus BNIB $125 shipped
    Galaxy Buds Great $80 shipped
    Galaxy Watch Active 2 BNIB $215 shipped
    Fossil Gen 5 New and Unused $175 shipped
    Amazon Echo Dot BNIB $25 shipped
    Airpods Pro Great $185 shipped
    Samsung Galaxy A10e cracked screen $70 shipped

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/Halstrop
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo [W] Paypal

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    $850 Selling a lightly flown, never crashed Mavic Pro with the fly more combo and an iPhone 6s+ in near mint condition. Phone has been paid off so if you want to toss a sim in it you can.

    Includes a Lowepro Slingshot Edge 150aw camera bag to haul everything.

    Dronestamps

    submitted by /u/jpsycho1783
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] Lenovo Y540 15.6 Laptop [W] PayPal

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Selling my Lenovo Y540 Laptop. It's in pretty much brand new condition and will come in the original box.

    Specs:

    Intel i7-9750H

    RTX 2060

    1TB nVME SSD

    16GB of Memory (2x8GB in Dual Channel)

    144Hz 1920x1080 Screen

    Imgur Album

    **Heatware: Link

    Asking 1000 Shipped OBO

    submitted by /u/ChristmasGT
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H] EVGA X299 Dark motherboard [W] PayPal

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    EDIT: PRICES LOWERED

    First off, proof and confirmation

    Selling my rig to build a smaller one for a rackmount case, so I'm listing the parts I can't make work in a smaller form factor.

    Item Notes Price (Shipped)
    EVGA X299 Dark eATX Motherboard The best X299 motherboard on the market for overclocking, bar none. Massive active heatsink on a 12-phase VRM, 4 DIMM slots for better memory overclocking, and I've done the upgrade to add an Intel AX200 Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 card $200 shipped

    Feel free to comment or PM with any questions you have! If you're PMing, please leave a comment first so I know you're not banned.

    Thank you for looking!

    submitted by /u/itsabearcannon
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Xenoblade Chronicles 2

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Looking for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, comment then PM please.

    Local to 92833.

    submitted by /u/mysliceisnice
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] PayPal/Local Cash [W] EVGA GTX 1080

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    As the title says, I am seeking an EVGA GTX 1080. Looking to pay $250 shipped

    submitted by /u/BigHeadTech
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] 2080ti XC Ultra [W] Local Cash or PayPal.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Selling a basically brand new 2080ti. Photos

    Got it to use NVLink, finally had the chance to tear down my pc, install a new psu, install the 2nd Ti but then I found out the width of the 2nd card is different from my 1st Ti so I can't use it.

    Priced at $1000. It's almost $400 off retail price. Buyer will pay shipping. All packaging is included.


    This is not a b-stock card. Bought this from amazon, here is my receipt.

    submitted by /u/YouFinnaShit
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H]ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac, R5 2400G, 16gb GSkill 3200MHz DDR4, 500GB WD Blue SSD [W]Paypal/Local Cash

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, parting out an ITX build that hasn't been getting any use. Have the original boxes for the motherboard and the 2400G and can take some more pictures if needed. The SSD is pretty close to new and only has ~8 hours of uptime on it. Would consider adding cash toward a trade for a 9th/10th gen intel cpu if you have good feedback.

    Timestamps:

    https://imgur.com/NxUUDo9

    https://imgur.com/TIlFgcS

    https://imgur.com/oZu9H4g

    Prices:

    Gskill ram - $55 Shipped

    ASrock B450 - $100 shipped

    Ryzen 2400G - $90 shipped

    WD Blue - $50 shipped

    EVERYTHING IS SOLD, leaving up prices

    submitted by /u/RU_Student
    [link] [comments]

    [AUS] [H] PayPal [W] Alphacool DC-LT 2600RPM pump, Eisstation 80 DC-LT reservoir

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Looking for the above. Happy to pay international posting.

    submitted by /u/1sty
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Cryorig C7, 2 RAM kits, NF-A9 PWM CHROMAX [W] PAYPAL, LOCAL CASH

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Local is 28054

    Cryorig C7 - SOLD 40$

    2 x 16 CL15 3000mhz corsair white LED RAM - 120$

    2 x 8 CL15 3000mhz corsair vengeance pro - 80$

    Noctua NF-A9 Chromax - SOLD IN BUNDLE 10$

    Timestamp: http://imgur.com/gallery/4miBJev

    submitted by /u/AticusLafira
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Alienware Area 51m (Intel i9 9900k/Nvidia RTX 2080/32GB/512GB SSD/1TB HHD/144Hz IPS 17.3"/Lunar Light) Gaming Laptop [W] Paypal or Local Cash 22102

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm selling a excellent condition and pristine working Alienware 51m, one of the most powerful gaming laptop on the planet since it uses a desktop CPU and Nvidia RTX 2080!

    Everything works wonderfully and it has not been modded and its been kept in a non-smoking environment. I'm letting it go because I've downgraded to a much smaller and portable system (XPS 13 with Thunderbolt). If you are looking for a ultra high-end performance gaming laptop PC, this is absolutely the system for you. Also I used it for VR (HP Reverb Pro), which was amazing!

    If you have any questions please let me know.

    *For transparency purposes, the only and very minor cosmetic issue is that I covered the bottom lid using a Galaxy/Nebula skin cover from MightySkin (see attached pictures), because I wrote some info using a sharpie, but in no way does it degrade performance and it is not visible while in use.

    Asking for: $3200 Shipped

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/XuVWhmu

    Timestamps of Warranty and System/Nvidia Specs: https://imgur.com/gallery/LHCkki5

    Here are the specs:

    •Alienware - Area 51m 17.3" Gaming Laptop Lunar Light

    •Processor: Intel Core 9th Generation i9-9900K Processor (8 Core, Up to 5.00Ghz, 16MB Cache, 95W)

    •Graphics Processing Type: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 (OC Ready)

    •SSD: 512GB PCIe M.2 NVMe

    •HDD: 1TB Hybrid HHD (5400 RPM)

    •Color: Lunar Light

    •Tobii Eye Tracker (Non Touch)

    •Maximum Resolution: 17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz IPS Eyesafe Display Tech

    •Operating System: Windows 10 Home, I will upgrade it to Pro before shipping it.

    •RAM Size: 32GB (2x16GB) 2666MHz DDR4 SDRAM Non-ECC

    •Condition: Excellent, no scratches, no dents, no dead pixels, no defects at all. Aside from minor skin Galaxy/Nebula skin cover to cover sharpied info.

    •Battery: 90 Whr, 6-Cell Battery

    •Model: Alienware Area 51m

    •RGB: Alienware TactX keyboard with per-key RGB LED

    •Wi-Fi: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.0

    •Keyboard: Alienware TactX keyboard with per-key RGB LED

    •Original Alienware Packaging

    •Two power adapters, 330 watts and 180 watts

    •Unused Galaxy/Nebula skin cover for the LCD lid and rear air exhaust area

    •Premium Alienware Warranty, expires Nov. 2020 and it can be extended.

    *I will only ship to the lower 48 United States. No Hawaii/Alaska/US Islands, sorry.

    *I will ship for free using USPS Priority or UPS Ground, both with tracking.

    *If you want to have it shipped faster, you will need to pay extra.

    *No International shipping.

    Thank you for looking and if you have a questions again please let me know. Thank you and be safe. -Mike

    submitted by /u/mikerfx
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MS] [H] Paypal + HTC/Google Nexus 9 32GB Wi-Fi + Samsung Galaxy S6 (T-Mobile) + (2) Samsung J3 Emerge (Sprint) + Dashcam [W] AMD Ryzen 3 3200g + AM4 M.2 NVMe-compatible Mobo + 16GB DDR4 RAM + 400W PSU + 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD + Case

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Have:

    • Paypal
    • HTC/Google Nexus 9 32GB Wi-Fi (LineageOS or convert to stock)
    • Samsung Galaxy S6 (T-Mobile)
    • (2) Samsung J3 Emerge (Sprint)
    • Aukey Dashcam ($50 on Amazon)

    Want:

    • AMD Ryzen 3 3200g (or similar)
    • AM4 M.2 NVMe-compatible Mobo
    • 16GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz
    • 400W PSU
    • 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
    • A case to go along with them
    • (2) 8GB DDR3 Laptop RAM

    Right now I play 1-5 hours/wk of Civ 6 & Tabletop Simulator (with my brother) as well as Dolphin emulators (Wind Waker now). Am interested in upgrading to a cheap budget gaming pc that runs these games better (plus better PS2 & Wii emulation & Witcher 3), is compatible with NVMe SSDs, and just runs a little smoother than my 10y/o Athlon A6-3670K + 750Ti build.

    I'm definitely open to other options! Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/forddesktop
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] Apple watches series 4/5 40/44mm aluminum/stainless [W] PayPal

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Today we have some Apple watches for sale All are fully working with iCloud lock off and are not locked or broken in any way. All prices include shipping to the USA

    Series 4

    44mm black (GPS only) $190 each 2 available

    44mm black stainless steel (GPS only) $300

    Series 5

    40mm black (GPS only) $260

    40mm silver (GPS only) $260

    40mm silver (cellular unlocked) $280

    40mm gold (cellular unlocked) $280

    44mm gold (GPS only) $280 2 available

    44mm black (GPS only) $280 3 available

    Time stamps https://imgur.com/a/e8AtQfF

    Any questions feel free to ask!

    submitted by /u/AJH-2-0-1-9
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] Asus z87 Motherboard, Intel I7-4770k, 16GB RAM [W] Paypal

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! Hope you all are well and safe.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/WzbNJDY

    For sale:

    Asus Z87 Motherboard, comes with original box and anti static bag.

    Corsair 16GB 1600MHz RAM (2x8gb sticks)

    Intel I7-4770k

    Looking for $200 Shipped, prefer CONUS, if not CONUS we can discuss shipping internationally

    All was used for about 9 months, i recently upgraded and am looking to get these out of my closet. I want to sell it all as a bundle so i don't have to ship multiple things.

    I have multiple confirmed trades on r/mechmarket

    Please comment before PMing, thank you!

    Any other questions please PM me as well, thank you :)

    submitted by /u/ihideinplants
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AE] [H] Corsair SF750, Velka M w/ 500w PSU, DIR-879 AC1900 router, 16GB DDR4-2400, Gear Sport [W] PayPal

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Prices are shipped and negotiable.

    I will ship on Wednesday.

    Please comment before you PM

    Item Description Timestamp Price Taken?
    Corsair SF750 Brand new in box. Lot number starts with 20174852. Will come with US Plug since it's a EU version plug. https://i.imgur.com/oZjoolW.jpg $180 No
    Velka M Pre-production Velka 3 prototype. Comes with PCIe riser, 500w 80+ Gold with Noctua fan mod, and 2 fans https://i.imgur.com/MXXqiMp.jpg $265 No
    DIR-879 AC1900 Fantastic wireless router. Upgraded to a mesh network https://i.imgur.com/uqyJyA7.jpg $70 No
    Vengeance LPX DDR4-2400 CL16 Used it for my server. Upgraded to ECC https://i.imgur.com/G4w5o2x.jpg $50 No
    Samsung Gear Sport Was a daily driver for 1.5 years https://i.imgur.com/Onknl0P.jpg $50 No

    A few users have asked for my Velka M in advanced. I'll give them first dibs and then I'll go inline. I'll wait 24 hours to move to the next person.

    Paging /u/Gud1guns for 1st in line

    Paging /u/modestmafia for 2nd in line

    Current in line via this post

    /u/VanillaFella

    Thanks for looking

    submitted by /u/randombullet
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] 1080p Gaming PC [W] Local Cash or PayPal.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Selling my now former gaming PC as I have put together a new build. Components are as follows:

    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K (closed loop liquid cooled with an Antec Kuhler H2O 620)

    GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0

    RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 (2 x 8 GB in dual channel)

    Storage: 500 GB Western Digital Blue SSD

    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3

    Power Supply: Corsair CX550M (550 watt)

    Case: Thermal Master mid size ATX

    OS: Windows 10 Professional

    Photos:

    https://imgur.com/SSnLBaK

    https://imgur.com/gvkPP1k

    https://imgur.com/XaqdUJl

    https://imgur.com/J4MmtuJ

    https://imgur.com/487a5hY

    https://imgur.com/BT0dMUW

    https://imgur.com/2VJOgh2

    https://imgur.com/5oYcUve

    https://imgur.com/hDbXylK

    Looking for about $500.00.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Pettigrew95
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA][H]MSI 1050 2GB[W]paypal

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I have a MSI GeForce 1050 2GB, I upgraded to a rx580 recently and have no use. 120 shipped msi 1050 2GB

    submitted by /u/YdweL
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NM] [H] PayPal, trades [W] GPU heatsinks, Thinkpad E570 parts, ultrawide monitor, 2tb HDD, other interesting stuff

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Hey, today I'm looking for a bunch of item's, starting with GPU heatsinks, lol I just like how they look I guess but I can't find any cheap ones on eBay. I will also buy whole dead GPU'S if you have any of those, I'm thinking $15-$30 range but chat me any offer.

    Secondly I'm looking for Thinkpad E570 parts, more specifically the battery and bottom cover, I will buy ASAP if you have it.

    Third I'm looking for an ultrawide monitor that's 32", I already have one picked out that's $250 but I wanted to see if I could get a better deal here, HZ doesn't matter but I would prefer lower latency.

    Fourth, a 2tb 3.5 HDD, I just need more storage and wanted to see if I could get a better deal here than Amazon, max I'll pay is $50 because for more than that I'll just get it brand new.

    Finally, I just want interesting stuff I guess, as long as it's tech related just chat me and we can come to a deal for it or something.

    Oh and I do have a thinkpad E540 to trade, specs aren't great but hey it's here I guess I3, 8gb RAM, 500gb HDD, 15.6" screen.

    Oh and I strongly prefer the chat feature but I'll respond to any way you contact me.

    submitted by /u/woodstrist
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] Dell XPS 9360, Apple Watch 3 Cellular, Elgato HD60 [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I am selling the following:

    Dell XPS 9360

    • i7, 16gb, 1TB SSD, Intel Iris, QHD Touchscreen
    • Condition 9.5/10 please see photos for a small scratch on the lid
    • Purchased this and didn't use this as much as I thought I would, battery is still new.
    • Asking $750 shipped

    Apple Watch Series 3 42mm Cellular

    Elgato HD60

    • Has audio and USB cable
    • Asking $120 shipped

    TIMESTAMPS: https://imgur.com/f4eEJU1 & https://imgur.com/a/REz7xPK

    Local is Fort Worth, TX for any local deals. Please COMMENT before PM.

    submitted by /u/gbeezy09
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Apple AirPods Pro [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Apple AirPods Pro- $200

    Comes with everything in picture.

    Local to NYC

    Zip: 11216

    Willing to meet up anywhere in NYC

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/xNarxgI

    submitted by /u/kaceyswear
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV][H] Oculus Rift S, PayPal [W] Oculus quest (64gb)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Here I am again, trading out yet another vr headset.

    To start, I have no problems with my rift at all, except the IPD slider not being physical. I have a pretty large IPD, and the rift s can sometimes dislike me for that, making VR less enjoyable.

    I was looking at the quest and saw it had most of what I needed. A slider, wireless, and a link for pc use. (And higher res because I'm all about that)

    So essentially I'm looking to trade my rift s (and some cash, we can negotiate) for a quest (only specified 64gb because I'm looking for the cheaper one). I'm not interested in selling it at all, just a trade.

    The hmd has like, 4 scratches on it. I can get close ups upon request. The right controller has a crack from installing the strap (not my choice, previous owners) so I am willing to just trade the headsets and keep our current controllers if preferred. I dont use any strap at all so it doesnt matter, but its damaged.

    Local is Las Vegas, 89131. If I could get a local trade it would be a miracle.

    Edit - these bad boys. https://imgur.com/a/yhuNUyg

    submitted by /u/Jclkiller
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] 5700, 5700xt, 2060 super

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Need a new GPU as my old one stopped working please pm me if your looking to sell one.

    submitted by /u/jdbest21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment