• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] Intel i5-8600k RTX 2060 PC [W] Paypal or Local cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] Intel i5-8600k RTX 2060 PC [W] Paypal or Local cash


    [USA-CA] [H] Intel i5-8600k RTX 2060 PC [W] Paypal or Local cash

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm upgrading my pc to basically a whole new system so i'm parting ways with my old system for $700! (Not selling parts separately) Here are my specs! it's not the best looking PC but it looks good and runs everything flawlessly and is an amazing gaming computer you can upgrade even more overtime!

    CPU: Intel i5-8600k GPU: EVGA XC ULTRA RTX 2060 MOBO: b360m BAZOOKA RAM: 16gb ram Storage: 1TB Hard drive

    I used this computer for editing, streaming and gaming and even VR and it runs perfectly!

    Modern Warfare: 90-100 FPS Max settings Valorant: 130-140 FPS Max settings Minecraft: 300 FPS Max | 60 FPS Shaders

    I'll also throw in a optic g24c curved 1080p 24 inch monitor with an arm stand for $200 extra!

    Pictures of the computer!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/79zKnuF

    (CURRENTLY ON HOLD FOR LOCAL)

    submitted by /u/TRGH_CAPTAIN
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H]iPhone 11 Pro Max Unlocked 64gb [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    I have an unlocked iPhone 11 pro max in Mint condition. Phone is in a full body Dbrand Skin since day one and screen protector. Phone only. looking to get $850. Unlocked from factory

    98% battery health. limited warranty till Nov. 14 2020

    https://imgur.com/a/meTKhx7

    submitted by /u/omarmurillo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] XFX R7850 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I have an XFX R7850 Ghost from an old gaming pc that works. I haven't put it through any stress testing though.

    Looking for $35 shipped obo. SOLD

    Comment below before sending a pm. No chats please.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/ramtastic05
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] i5 7500 NIB [W] PayPal, Local

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Hi. My buddy kept this in his closet and never built his PC. It's new, and comes with the stock cooler. The box is a little rough.

    $95 shipped.

    https://imgur.com/a/buzHR4J

    Local is Austin TX / minus $10 discount

    submitted by /u/diego97yey
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] (4x) Sabrent Rocket 4TB NVMe PCIe M.2 (New, Sealed) [W] Paypal

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    ALL SOLD THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST AND KIND COMMENTS

    TIMESTAMPS

    http://imgur.com/a/EZ7j3hn

    Hello hardwareswap, today we have 4 brand new sabrent rocket 4TB nvme drives for sale. These are currently going for ~$850 new. As the size of these drives increases, the price/gb don't increase linearly. I'm here to fix that!

    Looking for $630 shipped each on these, which is nearly linear (or better priced) in price/gb with the 1tb versions of most performance NVMEs. If you want to bundle and buy all 4 PM me and I can see what I can do. (no low ball pls). PM me so we can work something out!

    submitted by /u/hajimarii
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Paypal [W] B450 Tomahawk, Ryzen 5 3600

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Looking for B450 Tomahawk, Ryzen 5 3600 combo. Willing to buy individually but prefer to purchase together. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/repoocbg
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Paypal, local cash [W] broken or working Guitar Hero controllers for parts

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Hey all, I happened to break my GH guitar while repairing it, so I'm looking for parts fix it, or a whole different working one if it comes to it. Specifically messed up the fret PCB beyond repair, so I'm looking for that part in particular(it ought to be the same between all GH guitars). Cheers, local is 77301. Reply before DMing thanks

    submitted by /u/Snowdoggo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] PayPal [W] Microsoft Xbox One X

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    References:

    Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=66716

    eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=j_dolley&ftab=AllFeedback

    _________________________________________

    I'm looking for a Microsoft Xbox One X. I'm aware of the previous sale prices and willing to wait till they pop up again. Not looking for bundles with a bunch of accessories. Will consider the console with controller(s) and game(s) depending on what's offered and the price.

    submitted by /u/jedolley
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OK] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] 1151 Mobo + DDR 4 RAM + SSD

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I am trying to do a budget build for a friend and I have acquired a Intel i5-6500 for free and I have an older graphics card to spare. I am trying to keep costs down, so I am looking for a budget motherboard and 8-16 GB of RAM.

    Also interested in a small-medium sized SSD.

    I am located in 73118. If you are nearby, I'd happily drive cash. If not, I have Paypal and can send.

    Buying

    • LGA 1151 Socket MOBO - Budget friendly
    • 8-16 GB of DDR 4 RAM (I'll need to ensure compatibility with Mobo)
    • Small-medium SSD

    If you happen to have a PSU/Case, as well, feel free to PM as well.

    submitted by /u/Shuttrking
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV] [H] Open Box SN750 2TB [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Hello I have a open box SN750 2TB with heatsink. I am local on 89146 but also local in 92663 after Saturday. My price is $300.

    https://imgur.com/a/8Ctu5Ee

    submitted by /u/vatick
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] Paypal [W] MSI B450M Mortar Titanium

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    I know it's a long shot, but I figured I would just see if anybody here had one of these somewhat rare boards they wanted to unload before I considered one of the Chinese ebay sellers. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Middcore
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Thermaltake Riing Plus 14 RGB 140MM 5-Pack Fans w/ Controller [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Hi all, selling some fans that I pulled from a build I'm parting out. These were used for roughly 9 months. Includes the controller and all necessary cables to get you going. I'll spray these down with my air compressor before I send them over to you.

    Amazon sells for $150 before tax, so I think $75 shipped would be a reasonable price for these.

    Timestamps

    Amazon link

    submitted by /u/ItsNeekXD
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] Paypal [W] M.2 1TB+

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Looking to purchase a M.2 with 1TB or greater.

    Prefer Samsung, WD, or any other well known brands.

    submitted by /u/LycheeJellyBubbleTea
    [link] [comments]

    [CAN-MB] [H] Verified PayPal, Prepaid UPS Label [W] EVGA X79 Dark Motherboard (Working or Broken)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Hey everybody,

    I've got a motherboard I fried in one of my more idiotic attempts at firmware modification and I'd really like to get it back online so I can give it to a friend. I'm hoping to find a thrashed unit for parts or, failing that, even a replacement. I'm open to purchasing other flagship X79 motherboards if I can't make the Dark repair/replacement happen. Some examples would be the Asus Rampage IV Extreme, Gigabyte X79 UD7 etc. Let me know what you've got and what you want for it. I'll take care of all shipping arrangements and exportation preparation, you just drop it off at UPS and you are good to go.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CounterCulturist
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD][H]Zotac AMP! 1070[W]paypal

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Had this card for about a year, works great, OC's amazing. Never mined on, will clean and repaste before shipping

    Looking for 140

    SOLD

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/kfKteNG

    submitted by /u/HelplessCS
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] PayPal [W] iPad Mini 2

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    As the title states, looking for an iPad Mini 2.

    submitted by /u/Hadooki
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Fans galore - Gentle Typhoon, Noctua, Fractal Design, Corsair 120mm and 140mm [W] PayPal

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I bought a bunch of fans. I don't need this many. My case can fit pretty much any of these so I'll let you decide what I use in my case.

    All the goodies

    Prices do NOT include shipping. Obviously, if you buy more, we can figure out some sort of discount. Just too difficult to create packages when people might want different things. Priority goes to people who want the most fans. I'll ship out single fans if you really want it, but it's probably not going to be worth shipping costs.

    3 Noctua NF-A14 PWM All tested to work in a vertical position, I couldn't hear any weird noises. One missing rubber edges, see pics. $15/ea Sold to u/ppatel288
    1 Noctua NF-A15 PWM All tested to work in a vertical position, I couldn't hear any weird noises $15/ea 1 sold to u/Decapitat3d
    2 Noctua NF-A12 PWM All tested to work in a vertical position, I couldn't hear any weird noises. One missing rubber edges, see pics. $15/ea sold to u/ppatel288
    1 Noctua NF-P12 PWM All tested to work in a vertical position, I couldn't hear any weird noises. One missing rubber edges, see pics. $15/ea
    4 Scythe S-Flex SFF21F (120mm) 1600 RPM, 12V All tested to work in a vertical position, I couldn't hear any weird noises $10/ea
    4 Gentle Typhoon AP14, 12V You know the legendary tales of Gentle Typhoons. The absolute kings of fans. All tested to work in a vertical position, I couldn't hear any weird noises $17/ea 4 sold to u/monkstah
    1 Gentle Typhoon AP15, 12V Slightly higher RPM version of AP14. All tested to work in a vertical position, I couldn't hear any weird noises $17/ea
    2 Fractal Design Silent Series R2 (140mm), 12V One of the fans has some wobble and you can hear some slight turbulence. Other three sounded fine. $10/ea. $8 for the slight turbulence one. 2 sold to u/Decapitat3d
    3 Corsair AF140?, 12V Two of the fans do NOT have connectors. 1 of the fans has a connector and was tested to work fine. I have some 3 pin connectors that I'll solder on $10 for the working one, $5 for the ones missing connectors.

    submitted by /u/shadowbansarestupid
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OK] [H] V2 Nintendo Switch Grey Joycons [W] Paypal or Local cash

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    BNIB Reburished V2 Nintendo Switch with Grey Joycons from Bestbuy. Unit is mint. See timestamp.

    $370 + Shipping! Will ship today.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/Chrisrokc
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] PayPal, Local cash [W] Rtx 2060 8gb

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Looking for preferably used. Looking to upgrade from my 1660 to a 2060. Local to 07440

    submitted by /u/tcar04
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] Ryzen 5 1600 AF

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Looking for a Ryzen 5 1600 AF. I don't need a cooler so you can ship it in a poly mailer for cheap. I'm offering $90

    submitted by /u/Xayrion
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] MacBook Pro 2017 13 i7, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM [W] Paypal, Venmo, Local cash

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Hi I'm looking to sell or trade my MacBook Pro. I bought this for school but since I'm stuck at home, I'd rather have a gaming pc. Here are the specs: I7, 16gb RAM, 1TB SSD, and a low cycle count of 18 so battery health is still pristine. I have a screen protector on it and a keyboard protector on it as well. Treated with care ;). Also has a little cosmetic damage as shown, but is very small and does nothing to screen or performance. Can also include a laptop protector and a usb c hub for more if interested. This is the no touch bar which means you'll get more battery life. This laptop has treated me well and hope it will find a new owner soon. Also to note I used this more music production and mostly just schoolwork and can say that is runs very smoothly. Send me your offers but I know what this goes for on ebay and local prices so I know I'm putting out a fair price for the specs and quality of this machine. want to sell for 1200 shipped but im open to offers.

    local is 92804

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/JYXGm6u

    submitted by /u/quick_sands
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] PayPal [W] Reasonably cheap laptop

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    First, forgive formatting as I'm on mobile.

    A co worker of mine, a recently separated mom who has had it pretty rough, asked if I could find her a laptop to use for school and a side business she's wanting to start. Requirements aren't high as she is t going to be doing anything video related, though she does want a decent webcam for video meetings and sales presentations. Fair enough.

    I had one lying around, but the camera doesn't work so that strikes. I'm helping her buy it, as she said her budget was about $300.

    Any offers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CornbreadDeviant
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] HP elite 850 8350u 512gbssd 16gb ram, 280mm ek se rad, kraken g10, EK Circuit cpu block, oneplus 6t [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    comment b4 pm

    All prices are shipped

    all prices can be combined for more savings

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/XAzvlAt

    https://imgur.com/haEsYI6

    https://imgur.com/XDffBV3 -- z35 cracked screen Acer Predator

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    HP Elitebook 8350U 16gb ram 512gb ssd - 520$ shipped

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Oneplus 6T unlocked 8gb 128gb - 215$ shipped 8/10 condition NO CHARGER https://imgur.com/MubAgjU

    https://imgur.com/xnZS3vS

    https://imgur.com/sGVI4Ey

    https://imgur.com/mM6U4Yq

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    EK Circuit CPU Block - Looks cool- 80$

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.performance-pcs.com%2Fek-supremacy-mx-cpu-waterblock-custom-modded-plexi-circuit-board-edition-ek-supremacy-mx-px-circuit.html&psig=AOvVaw352xbLC_cC7SoGF3mx0MHK&ust=1588613180801000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCPDQn7WbmOkCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAI

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    G10 Kraken NIB sealed 25$

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    EK SE 280mm with NZXT fans - Not sure on the fans hasnt been used in around a full year - 30$

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Broken Z35 Acer predator

    Crack down the middle 50$ local pickup only

    submitted by /u/vamrick778
    [link] [comments]

    [ISR] [H] PayPal [W] iPhone 10

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Note: from israel and will only have the money hopefully by the end of the week/next week

    Im not rich so please dont go hard on me!

    submitted by /u/Apocalyman
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] PayPal/Local Cash [W] Ryzen 9 3950x

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I'm building a mini-ITX workstation as a graduation gift and am looking to buy a Ryzen 9 3950x. It's just barely out of my price range new so if anyone is selling one for $600 - $675 that'd be awesome. I'm local to 30084.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/FatFace77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment