• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 20, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H]Paypal [W] Your broken stuff

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H]Paypal [W] Your broken stuff


    [USA-CA] [H]Paypal [W] Your broken stuff

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    I'm an electronics technician and trying to learn to fix pc parts and I don't have anything currently. So, I'm looking to buy some broken stuff. Not looking to spend too much, but just trying to see if anyone is willing to sell or donate your broken pc parts. I will of course pay shipping. Local is 93555. If I can actually fix something, I'll send it back. I'm just trying to learn, not really profit anything other than knowledge and experience. Let me know what you have! Thanks!

    EDIT: Wow, a lot more people responded than I expected. To everyone that has responded already, I will get back to tonight. Sadly, I won't be looking to purchase anything else. Thanks though!

    submitted by /u/MrRafikki
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Paypal , local cash [W] Any gtx // rtx 20 series 5500xt 5600xt 5700xt or rx570 rx580

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    What the title says, looking for any rtx // gtx cards 1050ti 1650 1660 1060 1070 1080 2060, 2070, 2080, or any of the listed super // ti] also 5500xt 5600xt 5700xt or rx570 rx580 and willing to pay a fair market price for it. Any AIB or manufacturer is fine, just want something decent to put into a new build I've been working on. Local is 27301, Greensboro NC area, willing to drive a bit to meetup if not paypal is also fine and I can cover the shipping as well. Open to offers for any cards listed above but PLEASE comment before PM [NOT chat]. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/cannonfodderdisco
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Playstation 5 Disk version with Spiderman miles morales. [W] Cash

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Only used for around 50 hours. No original box (I have part of it but not the whole box) as I expected to keep the console but Im a broke college student and need the money so I have to sell it.

    Zip-60174 I will not be shipping out the console. Local only!

    Meetup location will be a police department in whatever town we decide to meet up at.

    No PayPal. Only cash.

    I can send you a video of the console working if you so desire, I have already reset it.

    Im free any time 10/20/2021, and after that anytime as well.

    Price is 600 cash. DM me, and I will not be responding to DM's without a comment on the post.

    https://imgur.com/a/RGKp9Cf

    submitted by /u/DerEisenFappinn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KS] [H] 13" Samsung 2-in-1 Laptop, i7-6500u, 1800p QHD Display, 256gb SSD, 8gb RAM [W] PayPal

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Hello,

    This is a Samsung Spin 9 2-in-1 laptop that I've upgraded from a year ago that has been sitting around. I used it primarily for taking notes, reading textbooks, and watching YouTube. Here are the flaws over the few years of usage:

    • Small scratches on the bottom of the bezel of the screen (it is where the screen bezel meets the chassis of the laptop. I'm not really able to get good pictures of this). There are no scratches or imperfections on the usable portion of the display. There is a small scratch next to the headphone jack.
    • When you switch to tablet mode (completely flip it around) there is some hardware/software issue where it immediately goes to sleep. It will still function fine, it just goes to sleep. It has done this for as long as I remember (I haven't tried tablet mode until a few years into owning it)
    • Battery lasts about 3-4 hours of light usage with about 30% brightness and keyboard backlight on. I typically got about two Zoom classes of battery out of it, around 3 hours. Battery life wasn't spectacular from day one with the high resolution display

    In spite of this, it is still a good laptop for note taking or internet browsing, and the display and performance are much better than the cheapest thing you can pick up from BestBuy. Other than the headphone jack scratch and scratches on the bezel of the display, the laptop shows no other signs of wear; the aluminum exterior looks like new and the keyboard doesn't have any worn keys. Includes blue laptop sleeve (it's more of a hard case) and the charger.

    I'm willing to be flexible, but I am asking $220, using current low-end models at BestBuy as comparisons and keeping in mind that this laptop is old and has a few flaws. Standard shipping included to continental US.

    Here is a page with specifications: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1321511-REG/samsung_np940x3l_k01us_notebook_9_spin_pure.html

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/4VTJLlE

    submitted by /u/CEO_of_Monsters_Inc
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KY] [H] EVGA 1660 TI, 16 CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 MHZ RAM [W] Paypal

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Pics

    Selling Parts I no longer need.

    EVGA 1660 TI : 380 + shipping

    16GB(2x8GB) 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance: 45+ shipping

    submitted by /u/gyrspike
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H]RTX 2080 FE[W] Paypal

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    SOLD

    TimeStamp

    Finally was able to upgrade for a reasonable deal so I'm looking to sell my RTX 2080 Founders Edition.

    I still have the original box with all the original paperwork that came in the box as well.

    Based on recent Sales on HW swap I'm asking $650 plus shipping.

    SOLD

    submitted by /u/Driedrain
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] MSI RTX 2080 Trio X, Fiio M11 Pro, Razer Core v1, Garmin Forerunner 245 Music [W] SFF friendly GPU, MITX mobo, cash, PayPal

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    If I could put this in a table I would, but I'm on mobile and I'm super tired, so a text post is the best we'll get I guess.

    Local to 94041

    Timestamps

    Long story short I've moved for this year, and want to swap to a more compact setup.

    Sadly - the GPU I have is a chonker, and doesn't fit my dream build. I've owned this RTX 2080 since release, only used for gaming, cleaned and treated like my child.

    I'd like to trade this GPU for something more SFF friendly (3060/ti or similar, or a smallnform factor AMD card) please feel free to send me offers. I would be willing to sell this if I am unable to find a trade, somewhere around $650 local, OBO.

    Next up is a Fiio m11 pro. I am not the original owner, and this unit has the well known issue where the volume wheel works erratically. Otherwise this is in pristine condition, with a leather case. I bought this for $400 two months ago. Looking for $375 shipped.

    I've also got a dinged up razer core v1. I'm the second owner, bought locally but I used this for about a week, ran into my laptop having some stability issues (known issue on my model), so I stopped using this. Id like to get like $75 local.

    Lastly is a Garmin Forerunner 245 music. I wore this for about a year, but always treated it with care. No scratches or damage. Needs a new band. Looking for ~$135 shipped.

    Thanks for having a look :)

    submitted by /u/hockeyplayer1029
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H] Paypal [W] Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Looking to pay $100 for one in good condition. Have a good one!

    submitted by /u/rcksheaven
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Partial-Build Ryzen 5 3600, B450M Pro4, Trident Z Neo 16GB RAM (No-GPU), Apple TV 3rd Gen, G903 Mouse, QC 25 [W] Local Cash and PayPal

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    hello all got a partial PC and a few other things for sale!

    looking for $400 (local to 60616) as a bundle, please let me know if this is unreasonable (tried to do some pricing research and round down)

    i can also include a WD blue sn550 500gb nvme if i can find out a way to erase the contents of it for like $40

    item desc prices
    ryzen 5 3600 cpu never OC'd, always paired with the hyper 212 evo cooler, not sure if i have the oem cooler will have to look $150
    hyper 212 cooler (black) no comment, great cooler $20
    asrock b450m pro4 mATX motherboard never had issues with it and prefer to pair the mobo+cpu+cooler+case if possible $50
    g.skill trident z neo 16gb ddr4-3600 RGB (2x8gb) no issues, have the original box somewhere $110
    thermaltake versa h18 (tempered glass) mATX case tempered glass side only $30
    corsair cxm550 80+ bronze psu great budget psu, missing PSU power cable :( $40

    rest of the stuff is as follows, thanks guys!!:

    (1) xbox one - white controller (will clean/sanitize b4 shipping) - $16 shipped

    (1) BNIB G903, still in wrapping - $60 shipped

    (1) apple tv 3rd gen with remote (battery may be dead...) - $20 shipped

    (1) bose qc 25 with bluetooth adapter - $50 shipped

    submitted by /u/BimmyJutler
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-HI] [H] Paypal [W] M1 MacBook Air 256GB/8GB

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Looking to buy an M1 MacBook Air 256GB, 8GB Ram, silver or space grey preferred. Budget is $700ish shipped. Not looking at Pro models atm. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pwnstarz48
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - MD] [H] EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming LHR [W] PayPal

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Selling a brand new, unopened EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming LHR (08G-P5-3767-KL). I had signed up for the EVGA queue for this card a long time ago, and since then was able to get a card at Micro Center. Asking $950 shipped or $915 local.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/AM90
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] iPhone 11 128GB Purple Unlocked Excellent Condition [W] PayPal

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Excellent shape, always in a case and absolutely no scratches.

    Battery Health = 95% AppleCare until mid-December

    Phone was originally on Verizon for the life of the phone and is unlocked.

    I have put on a new screen protector, and will ship a spare screen protector for you with the phone.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/2uym6Rv

    Asking Price is $475 via PayPal G&S shipped to your door with USPS. I do have sales here on r/hardwareswap and also r/homelabsales

    Feel free to message me with questions. Note your PMs in this post as they will be used to identify order of pending sales / interest.

    Local is 43065

    Also posted in r/appleswap

    submitted by /u/mattocs33
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] 3070ti ROG Strix [W] Paypal, Local cash.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Recently acquired a 3080, no longer have a use for this. Bought on 8/27 from Microcenter and still have receipt.

    3070ti - $1100 Local, $1150 Shipped. MSRP is $1000 so this is basically what i paid for it with tax.

    OBO for both, the worst I can say is no.

    Local is 75243. Willing to meet.

    Timestamps

    Sold to u/YoungChipper

    submitted by /u/fratstick
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA][H] BNIB Sapphire RX 6600, 2021 Asus G14, Oculus Rift w/extras, BNIB Coral Nintendo Switch Lite, OnePlus Nord N10 5G 128gb [W] PayPal

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Short and sweet, got a few things for sale.

    The Rift is for local only, not worth shipping unless you wanna pay for full shipping, just look at them boxes.

    1. BNIB Sapphire Pulse RX 6600

    Got this on the Newegg drop, friend was looking to get one then bailed when I actually received it. Cost was ~$476 after tax. Can provide receipt from Newegg.

    Looking for $480 local or $510 shipped

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/n8Z0FEX

    Receipt: https://imgur.com/a/z7BfsiK

    Sold to u/jasonvazdel for $510 shipped

    1. Asus G14 (5900hs, RTX 3060 max-q, 16gb ddr4 ram, 1tb storage, 1920x1080p 144hz)

    Beast of a laptop as everyone knows, not much use. Have had this a few months, used my Razer more than this. Comes with original box and charger (not pictured).

    Asking $1250 shipped

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/pDooH6r

    1. Oculus Rift OG with extra sensor (3 total), USB extension, hdmi extension.

    This has heavy use, I've had it since the price drop back in 2018? When it dropped to $399 I think.

    The Rift has scuffs, markings, and other markings that show heavy use. One of the headphones doesn't produce sound, I believe it's the right one. The touch controllers has markings as well but work really well, No batteries included.

    Sensors are in excellent condition as they were wall mounted.

    Comes with original boxes, except for the spare sensor.

    Does not come with the Xbox controller.

    Asking $100 local only, 98038.

    https://imgur.com/a/G1Zzzgl

    1. BNIB Nintendo Switch Lite (Coral)

    Asking $160 shipped

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/usbExBq

    5. Used OnePlus Nord N10 5G

    Used on AT&T network, bought locally from a seller but didn't like it. He said he bought directly from OnePlus, so it should be unlocked. I know it works for AT&T. Will provide IMEI for serious buyers. Comes with original stuff.

    Hard to take pics of the shiny back, so it may have faint imperfections. No deep scratches or damage to screen.

    Asking $150 shipped

    Timestamps https://imgur.com/a/CvvPYci

    Sold to u/ttnguyen for $140 shipped

    Local is 98038

    As always comment before PM, no direct chats either.

    If you don't know how to PM, click the bots posting that says click here to PM.

    Will not sell anything to those with no karma or rep.

    Have any questions feel free to ask.

    submitted by /u/1slowassg35
    [link] [comments]

    Amd ryzen 7 2700x selling

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Im selling my amd ryzen 7 2700x because i upgraded, it is 1 year old, comes with coller and boxed. Asking price is 165 euro. Pm if interested. Ship worldwide but you pay shipping costs

    submitted by /u/Donovan12286
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Cash or PayPal [W] EVGA KingPin 3090 or Galax HOF 3090 GPU

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Prefer Local Transacation! Meet at Bank or Police Station!

    Located in Southern California!

    I am looking for a New in Box EVGA Kingpin 3090, Kingpin Hydro Copper 3090, or Galax Hall of Fame 3090.

    Thanks! Willing to spend 3K or so on the Kingpin and more on the Galax.

    submitted by /u/Avian_Aces
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] 1000w plat+ power supply (hx1000i), rtx 3090 fe, [W] local cash, PayPal

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    3090: I am the original owner (nov 2020, water cooled since day 1). I have used mayhems blitz then pastel yellow (looks like piss btw), flushed 10 times to then use ek azule blue (pastel blue, you have to flush it well since ek coolant reacts to mayhems if you don't properly flush it). I would strongly prefer to keep the waterblock on (call me a snob, but the 3000 series high end cards are made for water cooling in sff, they're super easy to take apart this time too!). I kept the original box, Looking for $2300 local.

    Hx1000i: super solid psu, replaced a faulty fsp psu. Has been fun and informative to know how much each component was drawing via icue. I ended up getting custom cables since I intended on keeping that psu for at least a decade, but damn. Sff called and atx is out. So, now the cables that ended up costing $175(?) and the $275(?) psu can be yours for just $160, or $135 just the psu.

    I'm open to offers, particularly item trades + cash where needed. Not against shipping, but I'm trying to avoid that due to PayPal fees and shipping cost, along with shipping hassles.

    I appreciate your time in reading my post and hope you have a good night!

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/X6urhTQ

    submitted by /u/Curious_gengar
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] Crucial Ballistix 32Gb 3200 c16 (m16fe) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    The ram is in good shape, about a year old. This is the sought after dual rank set. Asking $110 shipped. Comment alongside a PM.

    submitted by /u/johniib
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Hyper x headset, miles morales ps5, Brand new Xbox one controller [W] PayPal/local pickup

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Local to 77840

    Hyper x cloud alpha headset $40

    Miles morales with unused content code (Spider man remastered was redeemed) $40

    Brand new Xbox series s white controller w/batteries $45 (this came with my console but I use an elite controller. Still wrapped)

    All prices shipped

    Time stamp:

    https://imgur.com/a/8z9t12c

    Will cut deals for multiple items

    submitted by /u/MeestaJohnny
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] msi rx 480 4gb armor oc [W] Confirmed Paypal G&S, Local Cash

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    I've had this msi rx 480 4gb armor oc as my gaming card for many years, and it is still going strong, and working perfectly. I swore it was a 580, but was wrong, apparently. It still plays most games in 1080p at high settings for most average games. I finally got a 3060TI, so this one is up for sale, with people that need it for a computer build given priority over others.

    Paypal Good and Services for confirmed Paypal accounts $200 shipped, or $180 local in Kingsport, TN (northeast corner, near VA and NC)

    Please post before messaging.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/theblackofnight
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal [W] PC parts except GPU.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    Hello. I'm looking to build a new PC. Nothing fancy. I still have my GPU so I need everything else. Let me know what you guys got! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/tomask132
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Logitech G Pro Wireless [W] Paypal, local cash

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Hey all. I have a few months old GPW that I'm looking to sell. Used it as my main for about 2-3 months but found that it was a bit bigger than I like out of my mouse so recently made a switch. Have had no issues with it at all, including no double clicking. Includes the original packaging and all original documentation/sticker and accessories.

    Looking for $70.

    Let me know if you have any questions!

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/sve00jO

    submitted by /u/FickleFred
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H]Paypal, Local Cash [W]Ryzen CPU/MOBO/RAM/ETC

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Good morning HWS, I am looking for some parts:

    Ryzen Combo: Ryzen 3/5/7 with A320/B350/B450. If the combo comes with 8gb or 16gb RAM that would be great. Also interested in single parts.

    ETC: basically anything. Budget GPUs, HDDs, SSDs, GTX 1070 STRIX model, Wraith RGB Cooler.

    I have some modular cables that I'm not sure what PSU they go to. If a local meet-up [zip: 27332] happened I would pretty much give them in exchange for a part/better deal. Please pm me what you have, a pic if available, and a price in mind.

    submitted by /u/ShaneRD666
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AL] [H] EVGA 1050ti [W] Paypal

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Looking to sell a used Evga 1050Ti.

    Will be shipped insured for total cost

    Looking to get 175 (total, covering shipping insurance and the item)

    Timestamp

    Will Ship within 24hours

    submitted by /u/Coach_Randy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H]Paypal,cash [W] Samsung Galaxy s9, note 9, lg v50 thinq

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Any condition other than: No cracked front screen, water damage, and turns on.

    Looking to pay ~$80 shipped.

    submitted by /u/TheNotBlindman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment