• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Hardware Swap June Confirmed Trade Thread

    Hardware Swap June Confirmed Trade Thread


    June Confirmed Trade Thread

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Post your confirmed trades below. Please post in the most recent monthly thread. When confirming a post put Confirmed only nothing else it makes the bot unhappy :(

    If more proof is requested by the bot please send a modmail including the following:

    • Screenshot of PM's between the users
    • Screenshot of Tracking (may also include link)
    • Screenshot of PayPal transaction
    • Permalink to trade confirmed thread comment

    Local trades are not eligible for confirmed trade flair

    submitted by /u/hwsbot
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Complete Build Minus Storage (i9-1850k, RX 6800xt) [W] Local Cash, Local PayPal, 6700xt, Current Gen Console

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    **EDIT - CPU is obviously a 10850k, my bad**

    Hey Everyone,

    With nicer weather and a project car to both consume time and money I'm looking to downgrade from my current system. Local is 13820 (Oneonta) and because it's not the most densely populated area, I will try to open up my local radius to about 1.5 hour drive in a circle. Generally this covers meeting outside of Syracuse and Utica, Albany, Binghamton, Scranton, Kingston areas. Also covers as a halfway for some people in NYC, North Jersey, Central CT and maybe even Boston depending.

    I have invoices and boxes for everything but the SSD, GPU and Case

    Would also be interested in trading for a mid-end GPU (6700xt, RTX 2070 - 2080 or so) or a newer console and cash to make up the difference.

    Asking Price - $2300 OBO (Get a whole computer instead of one 3080 lol)

    Please let me know if you have any questions and if my pricing seems off. I based it on PC Part Picker with prices adjusted to MSRP and subtracted a couple hundred from total and accounting for tax as well. Also have a 1440p 144hz Monitor from an older post still available that could be worked in if buyer needs a monitor as well.

    PC Part Picker Link for a easier to read list - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/z4RyPV

    Timestamps - https://imgur.com/a/XaxPhW0

    Component List and Notes

    CPU - Intel Core i9-10850k 10c/20t

    Cooler - EVGA CLC 280mm AIO

    Motherboard - ASUS Prime Z490-a (Has the Intel NIC that is buggy. Disabling in device mgr. and re-enabling it works every time)

    Memory - Team T-Force Dark Za 2x8gb 3600mhz CL18

    Storage - HP EX900 250gb M.2 NVME SSD (Not sure if buyer would want this just to have a boot drive, but I am keeping my 1TB drive to transplant to my "new" system)

    GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6800xt (No original box)

    Case - Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini White/Black (Not newer all white version)

    PSU - Corsair SF750 Platinum SFX w/ Asiahorse Black/White Extensions

    Fans - 6x 120mm Uni Fans and 2x 140mm Fans (1 of the 140s has a stuck LED. Lian Li has already sent out an RMA replacement so if it arrives afterwards I will coordinate shipping of the replacement)

    submitted by /u/DodgeDart_318
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Intel Core i7-10700K, Corsair K63 Mechanical Keyboard [W] Paypal, Local Cash, or Nintendo Switch Trade

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Morning everyone. Thought I'd give this a shot.

    I have an Intel Core i7-10700K 10th Gen brand new and still sealed. I also have a use Corsair K63 Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX keys and red backlight. I've been using it for about a year. (Small disclaimer: the previous place that sent me the keyboard has stickers all over it with my shipping info. I tried my best to remove it. There are some residual stickiness where the stickers were). Here are my prices:

    i7: $280 or Nintendo Switch (I'll pay 20 dollars with it). Or $290 shipped (OFFER PENDING) Corsair K63: $55. Or $65 shipped If buying both together: $300 or $315 shipped Timestamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/FWEEP8p

    Local is 07733. I'm willing to drive a couple miles out to meet as I'll be out getting my vaccination today.

    Ask questions and/or give pointers in the comments. Also please comment before pm.

    submitted by /u/AllThingsSlippy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] Keyboards, gameboy, random free stuff [W] Paypal, Local cash

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Please read the whole description before PM. Some of these items have quirks lol. Also, I will heavily prefer local buyers for the cheaper items. I will only be in town for a week so send me an offer. Local to 02144. Anything free is first come first serve local

    Timestamp of everything

    Timestamp Description Price
    Massdrop Z70 with Zeals Bought off another redditor. Works great $85
    Custom 60% Lubed ergo clears, lubed vint black spacebar, brass plate, comes with caps. Used for a total of 30 minutes.I am pretty sure it is an STM60 PCB, but I haven't opened it in a long time and dont feel like doing it again. $60
    Kingwin Case fan Never used Free local
    Gameboy advance SP Works fine Model No. AGS-001 $80
    DSA keycaps Heavily used set. Missing "C" Free local
    Kinter MAI 70+ amp and BRS40 Like new Free Local
    DVD writer bnib $15
    Nighthawk X8 Does not get passed boot mode. It may be because I bought a shitty power supply to replace the lost one Free Local
    Thabertooth artisan Goes well with Godspeed keycaps $30
    Untested DDR3 ECC ram Untested Free Local

    Uhh some other stuff lol Formatting is taking too long

    I forgot to mention 60% is remapped so enter and shift are up and down arrows

    https://imgur.com/a/luL8o7j More pictures

    submitted by /u/EldonTyrelle
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Free ryzen 5 2400g + mobo, free ram , free hdd and not a free gpu [W] Local cash or trades

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Hi, i am giving away some of my stuff and selling a rx 570 If you pm and dont reply for 2 days i will give/sell the item to someone else. Local only at 11229 unless your trading. \

    Timestamps:

    https://imgur.com/56FfbGA - rx 570 - want 150 cash or a mechanical keyboard + headset. TAKEN

    https://imgur.com/1Ga9k8S - broken case with a working ryzen 5 2400g + mobo and a 500 w psu. (FREE) Not parting anything out. Everything works except the case is fucked up. TAKEN

    https://imgur.com/IZiUshs - 3x1tb hdd (FREE)TAKEN

    https://imgur.com/r3JZbIK - 1x16gb ddr4 ram. (FREE)TAKEN

    LOCAL at 11229 and reply for questions.

    submitted by /u/KamuiKoi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-ND][H] 1080ti, i5 10400F, 16gb DDR4, h570itx [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Good Morning! After selling my extra stuff I do have the PC left!

    Sliger SM560 build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nrq6z7

    Stamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/bGdStjW

    Looking for $1200 shipped for the PC

    $720 shipped for the 1080ti

    $300 shipped for the Cpu, Motherboard and ram & storage with stock cooler

    Sold

    submitted by /u/BozoSilvia
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-HI] [H] Paypal or local cash [W] Broken Kindle Paperwhite (1/2/3) display

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    I'm sure some of you out there have replaced Kindle screens/displays before. Anyone got a broken one laying around? Looking for Paperwhite 1, 2, or 3 preferred, but send a pic if you have /any/ old display from a screen-light model.

    It's got to have all the layers (diffuser w/ LEDs, touch, and e-ink). Don't care if some or all are cracked. I want to practice removing the LED diffuser layer. Repeat: I do not need working e-ink... just physically there.

    Willing to pay $10, as USPS flat-rate should be less than that. Let me take it off your hands so you don't feel bad about throwing things into a landfill! :)

    submitted by /u/collud2
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] 2 1440p 144hz Tn Acer monitors [W]Paypal, Local cash

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Selling two of the exact same 1440p 144hz 1ms response time acer monitors model number XG270HU. Monitors have been good to me but I just have no use for them anymore as I have no gpu.

    Asking $200 for each but open to offers. I prefer local, area code 17070, but am willing to ship. Also for the right price I will give up all three but I prefer just letting two go for now.

    Here are the monitors,

    https://imgur.com/a/zDnxowy

    submitted by /u/cgoff9032
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR][H] Micca Origen G2 high res USB Dac/Preamp [W] PayPal/Local Cash

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Hey there, I have a desktop USB Dac/PreAmp that I bought and am no longer using or need. I'm looking for $55 Local or $65 shipped USPS Flat Rate Bubble Mailer, I pay. Feel free to offer.

    PM if interested thank you

    Local is 97015

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/TheeNannigans
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Arris CM820, Netgear CM500, Linksys E2500 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Prices include shipping to the continental US.

    Arris CM820A modem: $25

    Netgear CM500 modem: $25

    Linksys E2500 router: $20

    I haven't used hardwareswap before, but I have 49 confirmed trades on mechmarket, as indicated by the bot in this comment on my latest mechmarket post.

    submitted by /u/HungryMacaroon
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] 64x "Fixed" Zilents v2, 64x Studio 43 Obsidian Switches, 40x Alps SKCC Black, Desoldered Dell AT101W Vintage Keyboard [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Already posted to mechmarket :) Just expanding marketing reach.

    TIMESTAMP

    Item Details Cost Available
    64x Studio 43 Obsidian Switches Lubed w/ Krytox 205g0. Desoldered w/ FR-300. All in excellent condition. $50 Yes
    64x "Fixed" Zilent v2 Lubed w/ Krytox 205g0-like mix. Never soldered. Zilent stems w/ Halo True housing - Fixes "pre-travel" issue that Zilents had. $45 Yes
    40x Alps SKCC Black Came off a Dell AT101W. All in functioning condition. Desolderd w/ FR-300. $30 Yes
    Desoldered AT101W Switches have been desoldered, but chassis & PCB remain in excellent condition! $30 Yes

    Would like to prioritize locals (90503), but open to shipping! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wild_fingers_2000
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] EVGA 980 Ti, i5-9400f [W] GT 710/similar GPU, i7 9700/similar CPU, iPad Pro/Air, Apple Pencil, LG Gram/similar laptop

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/DftWiyq

    I need either a graphics card that has HDMI and VGA/DVI port or a CPU with integrated graphics that my MOBO supports (i7-9700/8700/k, i5-9600/k).

    980 ti: $200 Bought from another user over a year ago and it works great except for rare artifacting when running strenuous programs for long periods of time. I used MSI afterburner to underclock it/increase fan speed to combat this. Also the card has a slight bend to the case due to sagging.

    i5-9400f: $100 No issues. Will include stock intel cooler as well.

    Want: GT 710/similar GPU
    i7-9700/similar CPU
    iPad Air (preferably 4th gen) with apple pencil
    LG Gram/similar laptop (minimum hardware: i7, 16gb, 256 ssd, 14 inch)

    Local Zip: 30024

    submitted by /u/MarcusMcGuane
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] BNIB AMD Reference 6700 XT [W] Paypal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Morning everyone,

    BNIB Reference 6700 XT selling for $800 shipped - Sold to u/frederickvalone

    Will only deal with Verified Paypal and Confirmed Trades. I will send Paypal Invoice, and will be using FedEx for shipping

    submitted by /u/tacosflavoredkisses
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] Razer Core X (non-Chroma) [W] Paypal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Looking to sell the above. Was used for ~1.5hrs/week for last one year.
    Will ship in the original packaging with everything included. Shipping included in cost.
    Razer Core X (650W) (Timestamp)
    Looking for $260 OBO. Will offer at $225 if picked up locally. PM for IL location.

    submitted by /u/TheBionicAndroid
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] SilverStone Mini-ITX Case [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    I have a SilverStone Mini-ITX case (SST-SG13B-Q-USA) that is no longer being used. I don't have the original packaging but the case is in great condition. Includes the stock fan.

    The case is only available for local pickup (Chicago, 60639). I would like to get $10. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/Ih5d314

    submitted by /u/osanchez2
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] random lot, fans, CX 600M, AMD stock cooler, arm rest, Amazon Echo Dot, Corsair Harpoon, mousepad [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Sup guys, see pics and time stamp here:

    https://imgur.com/a/iq0ICc3

    Looking to sell this lot all together, it would make it a lot easier for me.

    $80 for it all, price includes the G&S fee and shipping.

    Ask me if you if you have any questions, thanks!

    submitted by /u/KiaokenKO
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] PINEPHONE – Beta Edition With Convergence Package [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    This is the high-spec model with 3GB RAM and 32GB eMMC (instead of the base 2GB / 16 GB) and includes the convergence dongle.

    I bought this to support the Pine64 community, but really don't have the time to tinker with it. I ordered it in March and received it in May. Since then, it's just been moving from one side of my desk to the other.

    Pic: https://imgur.com/a/GA7IdXO

    $150 Shipped ConUS; Open to local buyers in Atlanta.

    submitted by /u/scoot_scoot_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] 1060-6GB, 2060 [W] Trade - 20 Series+ , Paypal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    I've made some recent purchases and tried to help a buddy out getting them a card but they went amd and now I have a few cards and want to upgrade what's in my gaming pc.

    Hoping to ideally trade as much as I can to get a better 20 series.

    Message me what you have and hopefully we could negotiate something.

    https://i.imgur.com/tvrxxZU.jpg

    submitted by /u/Timinsk
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AL] [H] EVGA 1080 SC GAMING [W] Paypal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Card works great, used only for gaming. Asking $470 shipped.

    Photos/timestamps:

    https://imgur.com/a/kKJe1yy

    submitted by /u/swatchooget
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Aorus 6700XT [W] Local cash, PayPal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Hello there, swappers, I have an Aorus Elite 6700 XT for sale.

    been using this for about a month to game — Apex Legends being the most played. Grabbed a 3080 from this sub and selling this to recoup some cost.

    Timestamps - Card & CPU-Z

    I am asking $825 Local or $925 Shipped in the US.

    Local is area around 14850

    comment before PM and thanks for looking

    EDIT pending sale to u/153_IQ

    submitted by /u/HTPWTS
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] Gaming PC[W] Local Cash

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/0XTWzYd

    Selling a PC with some old parts. Great for a 1080p gaming machine, will need a graphics card though. Something like a 1050, 1060 would be a great fit for this. A close friend of mine has a 1050ti and I can get that posted if interested.

    Processor: i7-3770k (used for normal stuff, gaming, hw, etc. Never overclocked

    Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX

    RAM: Corsair 2x8GB C10 1600MHz DDR3

    CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i V2

    Case: NZXT H510 (non-rgb)

    PSU: Corsair RM650i (great PSU)

    SSD: PNY 256gb (brand new, bought ~2 weeks ago and only installed windows on the machine)

    Looking for local cash only, do not want to ship. I am looking for $400 for the whole setup. Not really interested in parting out. I am open to offers as well, not exactly sure what this is all worth. Zip is 60502.

    Note that the computer will run w/o a graphics card, the i7 has integrated graphics.

    submitted by /u/fatassdabs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] MSI R9 285 2GB [W] Similar ITX GPU (under 240mm), GTX 960, GTX 1050Ti, Local

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Hi HWS, looking for a card that I can use in an ITX PC. Was going to use this 285 I had, but it just barely doesn't fit the case. Was used for about a year in 2016 before I upgraded to a 1060, and has been sitting in the box ever since. Need something under 240mm, and would prefer something similar in power (a smaller r9 285, 960, 1050ti, etc). Would highly prefer a local trade around 21218

    Edit: This r9 285 is about 260mm so something close to 250mm might also work

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/5g2SLae

    submitted by /u/Weeaboology
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-KY] [H] R9 280x , r9 280, asrock a520 mobo wit wifi and no signal of life gtx 1060 6gb [W] better gpu than r9 280, mobo cpu ram combos , apu better than Ryzen 3 2200g , cpu better than a ryzen 7 2700

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Hello people of Reddit. Do you need gaming solutions today?!? Well I have the r9 280 and 280x for trade . My 1060 6gb I went to test to see if it worked after using my older hardware for a little bit and it was dead. Idk what happen and can't see any damage on the board . 40601 local

    https://imgur.com/gallery/1cUKn4B

    submitted by /u/SHRIVLES
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-UT][H] CORSAIR DARK CORE RGB PRO SE [W] PAYPAL

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have a Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE available. This is the version with QI charging capabilities. It was used for only a couple months as my work mouse, but stayed in the office for quite a while when we transitioned to remote. I have all of the original accessories (Dongle, Bluetooth adapter, side pieces, box).

    Looking for $50 shipped G&S

    http://imgur.com/a/d1vM6fI

    submitted by /u/levisux666
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NE] [H] EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra and 3060 TI FTW3 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    • EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra - $1200 shipped SOLD
    • EVGA RTX 3060 TI FTW3 - $1100 shipped SOLD

    Both cards are used in very good condition. Ships via UPS Ground and includes original packaging. Please comment before PM.

    submitted by /u/NobleX13
    [link] [comments]

    [USA CA] [H] MSI RX 570 ARMOR OC 8GB [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I am selling this RX 570 because I really do not have use for this anymore. I am selling it for $250 due to a few reasons:

    1.) The prices of gpus are really high (I don't know if they're going down or not). 2.) It's sad to see these 4 year old gpus going for sale for $400+ for mining when they're really worth $100-$120.

    The last time I used this card was I think 10 months ago as I was planning to build my cousin a computer, however that never came into action. So I am sorry for the dust. This card ran quite cool at around 65C playing beamng drive at 1080p medium settings (sorry, it was the last game I played before leaving it dormant). This card is a RMA unit from MSI as my brother got it replaced by them back in 2019.

    I really do prefer someone to pick it up locally at or near 92832 at a police station or really public place. And I will only sell this card to someone who really, really, needs a graphics card for their incompleted system and not for mining. Also please do not resell this card for profit :( (well I can't stop anyone from doing so).

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/Reddit_User2PointOh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment