• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-FL] [H] Two RTX 3070 Gaming PCs [W] Paypal

    Hardware Swap [USA-FL] [H] Two RTX 3070 Gaming PCs [W] Paypal


    [USA-FL] [H] Two RTX 3070 Gaming PCs [W] Paypal

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm selling my two gaming PCs which my wife and I were using for gaming together, mostly WoW but we're taking a break for a while. I purchased all the parts new this year. GPUs have warranties registered to MSI and Gigabyte as well.

    I'd love to sell local if not + shipping is fine but that's gonna be another +$100 for shipping.

    Rig 1 Parts: This was a custom build I made, saddest part I broke the NZXT tempered glass during the build, it was great for cooling (potentially shipping). I already spoke to NZXT and they are sending me a panel on backorder soon, I can happily send this to you once I receive for free. The parts are below from PC Part Picker w/MSI 3070 Ventus 3x, price $1400 local, $1500 shipped.https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YvK6z7 SOLD

    Rig 2 Parts: This was a prebuilt from Best Buy (link below w/ specs) I bought for $750 but put a 3070 Gigabyte Gaming OC into it instead of the 1650 it came with, price $1300 USD local $1400 shipped.

    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/skytech-gaming-chronos-mini-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-3-3100-nvidia-geforce-gtx1650-500gb-ssd-8gb-memory-black/6430889.p?skuId=6430889 SOLD

    I'm very open to offers. Not looking to part out at the moment.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/fW7nEDv

    Local Zip: 33472

    submitted by /u/Zediahh
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] SilverStone Mini-ITX Case [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    I have a SilverStone Mini-ITX case (SST-SG13B-Q-USA) that is no longer being used. I don't have the original packaging but the case is in great condition. Includes the stock fan.

    The case is only available for local pickup (Chicago, 60639). I would like to get $10. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/Ih5d314

    submitted by /u/osanchez2
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] EVGA 3070 XC3 Ultra, AMD Ref 6800 [W] EVGA 3060, PayPal

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Looking to move these two cards. I was able to get a 6800xt Midnight so I no longer need the 6800. It is not even a month old. Also, looking to downgrade my brothers 3070 to a 3060, evga only. He isn't playing as much and could use the money instead. Doesn't matter which card gets traded/sold but looking for the 3060 first. Both cards are like new and 100% functional without any issues. The 3070 still has 984 days of transferable warranty. If you have any questions please let me know. Not FCFS. No chat. Cont. US only. If we trade it will be buy/buy per the subs suggestions and based on trade rep.

    Edit: Need to obtain the 3060 first. Then will sell the other card.

    3070 - $1100 OBO or 3060 + PayPal Pending local trade with u/jesustaketheprndl

    6800 - $1100 OBO or 3060 + PayPal

    https://imgur.com/a/i5Wgxk6

    submitted by /u/poonedundies
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] EVGA 2060 KO ULTRA (MSRP) [W] PayPal, Local Cash, Cool Computer Cases

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/G3TQXc0

    Hi All,

    I was lucky enough to secure a 6700XT at MSRP from one of the fellow redditors on hardwareswap today, and I promised that I would also give back to the community. Thus, I'm selling my 2060 KO Ultra at essentially MSRP: I paid $334.01 for it (link)- I am asking $340 local cash for it.

    As for the new 6700XT card that I've just obtained- if you can offer a cool computer case (ATX, local) I will subtract the cost of that case from the GPU. Otherwise, if there are no local takers, I am willing to ship it: provided that the buyer pays shipping and insurance.

    The card was mainly used for FPS- no mining whatsoever.

    I will prioritize local to 92130. Like most of the subreddit, I severely dislike scalpers: unfortunately will not be selling to you if you just plan on scalping the card.

    I'll read through all the DM's I get instead of going FCFS. Please include a reason why you'd like the card in DM!

    Edit 1: Oh boy. There are a lot of DM's. Sorting through all of them and replying to whatever I can.

    Edit 2: Please don't feel offended if I don't reply- probably gonna decide who gets the GPU by tomorrow morning...

    Thanks,

    aoeiuu

    submitted by /u/Aoeiuu
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Local Cash [W] 2080ti

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    I'm wanting a 2080ti, I'm only comfortable with meeting up at a police station and exchanging cash. I'm willing to drive 1-1.5 hours to meet up.

    Comment then pm.

    submitted by /u/Bitterman_ironpan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] White NZXT H510i Case [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/yFHOjNr

    LOCAL ONLY; Zip: 20120

    For sale is my like new, white NZXT H510i case. I picked this up brand new from Microcenter last year. I swapped out my current build with a different case this year and no longer need this one. The case comes with an exhaust fan on the back and a RBG light strip. Only willing to do local meetups at this time.

    Price is $50

    Comment before PMing please. All chats will be ignored

    submitted by /u/RaveNeon
    [link] [comments]

    [GER-BW]. [H] eGpu set for older machines w. GTX 1050Ti mini, EXP GDC beast, PSU, 90 degree cables [W] paypal, cash

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    For sale is an e-GPU packet that I bought myself used about a year ago with additional parts for building your own case. I rarely use it – so now it's time to free up space on that desk again.

    Timestamp and pictures: https://imgur.com/a/zdfgVdn

    Asking price: 240EUR

    The packet includes the following:

    - EXP GDC Beast – I believe this is one of the v8.x versions. Comes with an Express Card adapter, a mini PCI-E adapter (please confirm via the picture that this is the right name for this type of connection) and a power supply PIN adapter. The case of the eGPU riser has some minor scratches. Also, the silver rectangular cover of the DC socket is loose (the actual connector sits tight!) – I just push it back in after removing the DC jack.

    - Zotac GTX 1050 Ti mini 4GB DDR5. Comes with the original box but without the inside carton and the marketing brochures that I threw away. Mainly I chose this card because of its very compact dimensions and low power requirement (75W). The performance is also slightly too strong for my overclocked CPU of my laptop, which is the main bottleneck besides the ExpressCard connection. I repasted the GPU of the card about a month ago as I did the same with my laptop.

    - MeanWell Power Supply (Model number GST90A12-P1M – 80W). An absolute top brand product I bought because the dimensions are very similar to the short graphic card. It has a 5.5/2.5mm DC jack, allowing for direct connection to the EXP GDC Beast. Its 80W are above the power consumption of the card (75W). The higher load on the power supply leads to a higher efficiency – especially in spite of the everywhere recommended Dell DA-02, which would be in this use case very inefficient and oversized.

    - 90 degree power plug for power supply to wall connection - IEC320-C14 with SchuKo wall plug (German but should work in many other EU countries, too)

    - 90 degree DC jack 5.5/2.5mm to solder on yourself (onto the next item)

    - 3 meter DC jack 5.5/2.5mm extension cable with male / female connection

    - 90 degree HDMI braided cable – 2 meters

    With all the accessories, you should be able to build a very compact case yourself that could house also the power supply for the e-GPU. I've included some rough SketchUp pictures of my planned version with a little compartment for pencils and such.

    All the parts worked very well with my Lenovo ThinkPad x230. I've played a bit of Dota2 and GTA V without any issues. Be aware that depending on your laptop model, this might not be a plug and play solution. Myself, I had to spent a little bit of time researching and tinkering correct driver versions and settings. Afterwards, it's a charm – that I personally don't need.

    I'm based in the South of Germany. Shipping would be at your expense, weight of the whole package is 2.1kg. Shipping via DHL in Germany should be , within EU 16.99EUR. For other countries, feel free to ask! For payments, I prefer PayPal or local cash.

    Hit me up for any questions!

    submitted by /u/PutinicalCorrectness
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Cash, Paypal [W] RTX 3080 GPU (Local preferred)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Reposting this. Got Scammed on a deal 2 days ago. My fault, didn't do my due diligence on the deal like I normally do.... Only looking for local deals or deals from established traders. Will not pay first to low feedback or no feedback. I have a very established account for feedback.

    Like the title says I am looking for a RTX 3080 GPU. Send me what you have and how much your asking. I am about 45 mins North of Charlotte and willing to drive.

    I am willing to pay more than MSRP but hoping to get a better deal than eBay prices since I will be paying cash locally if at all possible.

    (If it matters this is not going to a miner. I am genuinely upgrading my PC)

    Please POST here before PMing

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jcovercash
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] PayPal, local cash [W] RAM 16gb or 32gb 3200mhz, preferably no RGB

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Hi, looking for either 16 or 32gb of 3200mhz RAM. Non-RGB is preferable. Let me know what you have and we'll come up with a fair price

    Local ZIP is 60457

    submitted by /u/two_of_us
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Paypal [W] 2080 ti

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Hi everyone I need a 2080 ti since my 1080 died last night for work. I would only do service as goods.

    I'm looking to pay retail price or lower if im lucky.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Xtskezza
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] Steelcase Leap V2 Office Chairs [W] Local cash

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    TIMESTAMP + PICS

    Howdy! I'm in Cleveland, Ohio and I have 6 Steelcase Leap V2 Ergonomic Office Chairs for sale.

    The chairs are in 9/10 condition and have all been cleaned with Carpet/Upholstery extractor, + moving parts lubed, and plastics treated with back to black. Chairs look/feel new.

    Price: $275 Per

    Shoot me a PM if interested/in the area .

    Drop your gaming chair -- Your back will thank you :)

    **Update-- actually 5/6 chairs pending pickup -- Still PM if interested in case people bail tomorrow

    submitted by /u/Qthe
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NE] [H] Ryzen 5 5600x [W] Paypal

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    $280 shipped via USPS

    Used for just over two months, upgraded to a 5800x last week. I used a curve optimizer setting of -20 in PBO, I was unable to get -30 or -30 working. CTR claims it to be a golden sample.

    Timestamp: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gbmd8estxd8iyyZu6

    Pending

    submitted by /u/samlyn_s
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 NVME [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Two 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 NVMEs available. Low reads and writes, barely used. Model MZ-V6P1T0.

    Price: $125 each delivered in CONUS, $10 discount if you take both

    https://imgur.com/a/MIIGtc1

    submitted by /u/soupcxan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Used MSI Gs65 9SD w/ 1660ti [W] Trade for a Razer Blade and EGPU

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    I'm looking to trade my gs65 for a 2017 Blade 14 with a Razer Core EGPU or the Razer and $250 cash. The laptop has small scratches on the lid, edges, and back. There is a small piece of plastic missing from the back vent. The screen is in excellent condition with no dead pixels. I will ship the laptop via USPS. I recently replaced the m.2, so the factor seal is broken, but MSI will still honor the warranty. I would also sale for $716 OBO shipped.

    I also have a credit with skinit. com ... So if you want a skin for the laptop, I could throw that in as well for a little extra.

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/sC3vA9eQ5VoQ5Avi6

    Specs:

    • GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB GDDR6
    • Intel Core i7 9th Gen 9750H (2.60 GHz)
    • 16 GB Memory
    • 512 GB SSD
    • 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 144 Hz 7 ms 72% NTSC
    • 15.08" x 10.24" x 0.69" 4.19 lbs.
    • 1 x Thunderbolt 3, 1 x Mini DisplayPort 1 x HDMI (4K @ 60Hz)
    • 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2
    submitted by /u/kennymase
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Intel Core i7 9700K [W] Paypal

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Timestamp

    Item Description Price
    Intel Core i7-9700k Used. Never overclocked. $220 shipped

    submitted by /u/tommyhonggg
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] Asus 3070 Tuf OC [W] Specific 3090 + Local Cash

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I got a 3070 tuf oc I'm looking to trade towards any of the 3090's listed below:

    Asus Strix

    Asus White Strix

    King Pin Hydro Copper

    Aorus Extreme

    MSI Suprim X OC

    The card's never been mined on and in excellent condition. Hoping cash is something close to msrp difference but please throw me an offer you'd be willing to do. Thanks!

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/XUOCu72

    submitted by /u/Hawkman313
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8gb [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I have a nice Gigabyte RX 580 8gb that I pulled out of a Gigabyte Gaming Box. I used it a little bit in the Gaming Box, but eventually the Thunderbolt port stopped working. The whole thing was sitting in a closet until recently, when I decided to see if the GPU still worked. I pulled it out and popped it into my desktop PC. Sure enough, the GPU worked fine. I played a game of League with it and had no issues. Ran at 180fps on High settings. The card looks a little bit weird, but it fit into my desktop just fine.

    Original Gaming Box product page here: https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-RX580IXEB-8GD#kf

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/vjCAreC

    $390 Shipped

    submitted by /u/booboorocks998
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal, local cash; [W] leak tester

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Looking to buy a leak tester for my watercooled build. Prefer local so I get it running today. Can meet in NYC or north jersey depending on time.

    submitted by /u/rafiki27
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] ASUS TUF 3090, ASUS STRIX 3090 (bnib) [W] RTX 3080 + msrp diff, Local

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Hello, built my gf her first PC in these trying time and the only card we were able to get after camping at Microcenter were 3090s. She has a 4K60fps TV and it hurts when I look at it and knowing it's not the best bang for the buck setup. Thus, looking to local trade for any 3080s card. The TUF is around 3 weeks old and played on 4k60fps several times (gf is not an avid gamer but I'm trying to change that). The strix is brand new sealed in the box.

    Local trade at 48108 (Ann Arbor) or 48377 (Novi).

    - 3090 TUF (3 weeks) = 3080 + ~$1100 (depending on brand & condition)

    - 3090 Strix (sealed) = 3080 + ~$1300 (depending on brand & condition)

    https://imgur.com/a/qK4TMPD (please don't blast me at my GPU support, the 3D printer is doing its best at the moment)

    submitted by /u/love_echo24
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT][H]Paypal, local cash[W] Any GPU you can offer for under 500

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Dm me if you have any graphics cards you can sell for 500 or below.

    submitted by /u/Matthew_1312
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] Looking For Budget GPU

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Looking for a budget gaming gpu equivalent to a gtx 780 ti, rx 480, r9 290x. These cards are not specific to what I am want but I want close to the same performance that these cards have. Price is flexible but I am looking to pay around 100 - 150 shipped. Pm me offers thanks!

    submitted by /u/MntnRidge
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV] [H] Used 32GB 3200mhz CL16 OLOy Warhawk Platinum Speical Edition (White) [W] Paypal/Local Cash

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Timestamp + Images

    It was never overclocked and used for less than 3 months. The lights work and there are no problems with the RAM. I decided I did not need 32gb and got a 16gb kit instead. I paid $189+tax on Newegg new. I am looking for $130 shipped or $120 cash OBO. SOLD

    submitted by /u/KitiKaz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] Local Cash [W] 24” or 27” 1440p 144Hz HDMI 2.0 monitor

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    This will be to use my Xbox series X as a gaming monitor.

    Thanks!

    Local to Tampa, FL 33604

    submitted by /u/IPatEussy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Ryzen 9 3900X [W] Paypal/Cash

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    (Reposting with reduced price)

    Hi everyone!

    I was able to get hold of a 5900X from a MicroCenter and so putting my Ryzen 9 3900X up for sale. The CPU was bought last year around July, and have been very lightly used with no overclocking or mining.

    It comes with an unused Wraith prism cooler and in original packaging.

    I'm asking $350 + shipping.

    Local is 01060

    Verification and photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ncej8q1FiKrNi89q7

    submitted by /u/RayAR9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment